Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? (3721 Views)

Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2016
Go ahead and tell me which awesome woman you're crushing on.

Well, am crushing on
1. Deziani Alison Madueke
2. Kemi Adeosun
3. Chimamanda Adichie
4. Serena Williams
5. Nse Etim
6. Asisat Oshoala
7. Some Nairaland beautiful ladies. (Undisclosed) cool
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 31, 2016
Myself! cheesy
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:
Myself! cheesy
from glory to glory!

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
from glory to glory!
Yelz o cheesy
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2016
Serena Williams my rose models grin

I love her smiley * no homo*
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 31, 2016
IM CRUSHING ON BEYONCE, SHAKIRA, THE MAYOR OF GERMANY, THE FEMALE PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL, THE WIFE OF WARREN BUFFET, THE DAUGHTERS OF CARLOS SLIM, THE SISTERS OF BILL GATE AND THE DAUGHTER OF MICHEAL JACKSON.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by osesology(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2016
If only Angelina Jolie could divorce Brad Pit for my sake, I'll be the happiest mudafvcker in the whole wide world!

2 Likes

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by SuperSupremo(m): 7:41pm On May 31, 2016
Nadia No dey drink Gari Buari

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yelz o cheesy
lol...we shall get there
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by unapapadeycraze: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we shall get there

what are you studying in school?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by makydebbie(f): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

what are you studying in school?
why the sudden question?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
sinaj:

So you like better thing like dis? grin
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
sinaj:

So you like better thing like dis? grin
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by youngest85(m): 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yelz o cheesy
dats our name! U dnt go to ch regularly
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by UyiIredia(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2016
Toolz. Never mind she's taken.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
why the sudden question?
From Glory to Glory cheesy
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by unapapadeycraze: 8:06pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
why the sudden question?

why nt SUDDENly answer the question?

What do you think propelled me to ask the question?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by youngest85(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2016
anyway my crush is Mama- G
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:
Myself! cheesy
I will just pardon you cos you're a Winner member. wink
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Norstrademus(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
ivyy
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by macaranta(m): 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
Who crush EPP?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Nadia No dey drink Gari Buari
But bros, don't you think you're going too Far grin
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by makydebbie(f): 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
From Glory to Glory cheesy
thats where we are going..
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
Jennifer Lopez, Kendal kadashian, Sandra Bullock, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji grin not a Les.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why nt SUDDENly answer the question?

What do you think propelled me to ask the question?
okay "propelled" you to ask the question?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...we shall get there
Are you a winner?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2016
osesology:
If only Angelina Jolie could divorce Brad Pit for my sake, I'll be the happiest mudafvcker in the whole wide world!
It shall not work in Jesus name.

All dis Benin smart boys sef grin
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
youngest85:
dats our name! U dnt go to ch regularly

I do oo, Is just that I'm serving now but I try my best.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by unapapadeycraze: 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
makydebbie:
okay "propelled" you to ask the question?

CUM again.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
I will just pardon you cos you're a Winner member. wink

Are you a winner?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by SuperSupremo(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
But bros, don't you think you're going too Far grin
Don't worry ago use flight reach fast
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
Toolz. Never mind she's taken.
Epa, Domo, see were your eyes go.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Girl Posts Before And After Sex Selfie With Her Boyfriend (pic) / When My Girl Friend Knew I Was SS, See Her Epic Reply. So Sad / I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.