Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? (3740 Views)

Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
how can you be crushing on ya sef guys nor dey una area again?

Its called "self love" cheesy
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by youngest85(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
Who do you dis tin sef? grin
na APC!
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
Alright, am going to support you till you wear the crown.

Thanks a lot dearie! God bless you abundantly. smiley

Help us preach her gospel to your friends pls, this is my own little way of paying this wonderful woman for what she did for me. Thanks a lot. smiley smiley
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by slytubadth(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:

Its called "self love" cheesy
and later leads to "self serciving"
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yes dear, I can't speak for others, but I know mimzy personally, I did my I.T in her firm and I can tell you that during my short stay there, she made it comfortable for me despite not knowing who I was bfor coming there. She is truly humble and friendly, support her please. smiley
She's indeed beautiful, and i will support her. It's mimzy or no one else.

#I_ Wish _You _Well_mimzy

#Shine_Bright

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:
Ure welcome dear, please check my signature. wink
Marketer.... lol..
Time will tell...
Where do you work??
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
youngest85:
na APC!
You're indeed a comedian. grin I don laff my belle burst.

youngest85, let's vote for mimzy for miss nairaland 2016. Let's do this for her.

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
She's indeed beautiful, and i will support her. It's mimzy or no one else.

#I_ Wish _You _Well_mimzy

#Shine_Bright

Thanks dear!

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
slytubadth:
and later leads to "self serciving"

Nope! I don't play like that.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 31, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Marketer.... lol..
Time will tell...
Where do you work??
I'm still searching for a job sir. Maybe you might have one for me?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:

youngest85, let's vote for mimzy for miss nairaland 2016. Let's do this for her.

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate this gesture. Welcome to the winning team.

Suzan404 smellymouth slyisaac makydebbie muva mondeluv

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
mimzy:

Thank you so much. I really do appreciate this gesture. Welcome to the winning team.

The crown is your already my dear, just make sure you pay tithe from it. And make sure you pay it at cananland cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
oh, really? does your profile also indicate your tribe?
Anything you don't see there is confidential.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:

**Instrumentals**

Oya,pose for the BOSS!!
Arrange your self for the BOSS!!!
Eh, eh, eh, eh......

grin grin
Bross you are too M U C H !!!!!!

Congratulations on your MIMZYfication!!

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
mimzy:

Funny enough, the people on the winning team are all my friends. especially suzan404. maximum respect to smellymouth, makydebbie and mondeluv.

Am officially signing in.

mimzy, the crown is yours. The rest of them should try again next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by optional1(f): 10:45pm On May 31, 2016
osesology:
If only Angelina Jolie could divorce Brad Pit for my sake, I'll be the happiest mudafvcker in the whole wide world!

Lol

bros carry go i dey ya back.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by SKAMM(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
So mimzy has a firm? I need I.T space ooo..Help a bro in need. #teamMIMZY by the way
mimzy:

Please vote for me. I cannot promise you to be perfect but I assure you that I'll do my best. Your vote counts a whole lot. Please do this for me cry

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2016
slyIsaac:

**Instrumentals**

Oya,pose for the BOSS!!
Arrange your self for the BOSS!!!
Eh, eh, eh, eh......

grin grin
Bross you are too M U C H !!!!!!

Congratulations on your MIMZYfication!!

Maximum respect sir. Am happy to be mimzyfied.

She's winning this one.

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
MondeLuv:

I'm still searching for a job sir. Maybe you might have one for me?
Be serious...
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
So mimzy has a firm? I need I.T space ooo..Help a bro in need. #teamMIMZY by the way

It is a prayer and i say amen to it. I claim it ijn smiley

Bro i do not own a firm, i am also a member of staff smiley

Cc mondeluv
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Anything you don't see there is confidential.
You dey shakara for me abi? cheesy

Anyway, beautiful herbie27, let's give mimzy the crown with our vote.

Btw, i love your dp wink

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by SKAMM(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
Well I thought my search has ended...anyway I'm still rooting for you
mimzy:

It is a prayer and i say amen to it. I claim it ijn smiley

Bro i do not own a firm, i am also a member of staff smiley

Cc mondeluv

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
Jst stated the obvious truth grin don't involve myself wit beauty pageants, they shld focus on more important things to achieve.
greatness22:
You dey shakara for me abi? cheesy

Anyway, beautiful herbie27, let's give mimzy the crown with our vote.

Btw, i love your dp wink
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Jst stated the obvious truth grin don't involve myself wit beauty pageants, they shld focus on more important things to achieve.
And who told you they're not focusing on things to achieve? It will take nothing away from you if you show support to ANY of the contestants.

Anyway, it's your decision to make. mimzy wishes you a beautiful new month in advance.

Do have a lovely night rest.

2 Likes

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:

Lolz! She's a staff in the firm sir, its not hers biko ejoo sad grin

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:
And who told you they're not focusing on things to achieve? It will take nothing away from you if you show support to ANY of the contestants.

Anyway, it's your decision to make. mimzy wishes you a beautiful new month in advance.

I'm not saying they don't bt they shld.

They all have goals n wat i'm saying is...they shld channel that energy into it and not funny achievements.

wish you both same.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
I wish you both same.
I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
Well I thought my search has ended...anyway I'm still rooting for you

Not to worry. God will grant your innnermost heart desires soon. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 31, 2016
greatness22:

Thanks jare kissi love u already.. Sleep tight

3 Likes

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
I'm not saying they don't bt they shld.

They all have goals n wat i'm saying is...they shld channel that energy into it and not funny achievements.

wish you both same.

Thanks . Have a good night rest

2 Likes

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by youngest85(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2016
greatness22:

wat do i intend to gain for voting her?
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by dannythethug: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2016
youngest85:
wat do i intend to gain for voting her?

Don't waste your time dude. You won't gain anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I Like Guys But Girls Turn Me On / Day 2 of the crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.