Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? (3747 Views)

Are You Crushing On A Girl With A Boyfriend? See How To Get Her / Man and Woman are different.. Nothing like Gender Equality / Will Men Ever Be Faithful To One Woman? Are You Faithful To Him/her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by youngest85(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2016
dannythethug:

Don't waste your time dude. You won't gain anything.
tanx.....coz I tink life is all abt gv nd take

1 Like

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by greatness22(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
youngest85:
wat do i intend to gain for voting her?
My bro, actually, it's just for the fun of things.

Just like your signature says.

You might also be looking for support one way or the other.

Let's just support her. It will take nothing away from you sir.
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
greatness22:
Funny enough, the people on the winning team are all my friends. especially suzan404. maximum respect to smellymouth, makydebbie and mondeluv.

Am officially signing in.

mimzy, the crown is yours. The rest of them should try again next year.
thanks darling cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Smellymouth: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
greatness22:
Funny enough, the people on the winning team are all my friends. especially suzan404. maximum respect to smellymouth, makydebbie and mondeluv.

Am officially signing in.

mimzy, the crown is yours. The rest of them should try again next year.

grin cheesy grin

[img]http:///media/6-06-2015/4rMAzr.gif[/img]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Smellymouth: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

grin

SaiMimzy !!!

Greatness22, nuff Respect man cool
Re: Which Awesome Woman Are You Crushing On?? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

SaiMimzy !!!

Greatness22, nuff Respect man cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Story: My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy Part 3 / Ways To Keep A Woman / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.