Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku (23290 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, "Renegotiate Our Union" / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by menxer: 7:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Luckylife:
Former president Ebele Jonathan have already don that by organising the national conference. All the major problems we face now were discuss and solutions were discuss and finalised. All must support or force the present government to implement the national comfab resolutions.

Yes, but he exempted discussions on the unity of Nigeria in his opening speech at that confab, what did that mean? Check for that speech.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by sarrki(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2016
menxer:

Yes, but he exempted discussions on the unity of Nigeria in his opening speech at that confab, what did that mean? Check for that speech.

Your head dey there ✌
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by comodo: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Atiku is now making sense.
But he was vice president for 8 years and couldn't do nothing to make sure such happen.

True federalism, let every states or region manage/control their resources.
Make I port go Lagos oh. That state go dey Super Rich.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by comodo: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm. Some say they re no longer interested in d marriage. Some say we no go divorce. Others say kill them and their children. Exactly what happens in Polygamous families. Sadly the husband Britain don port go another country & cannot be reached. The wives are busy fighting & destroying themselves. Thereby stunting d family growth.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Masterclass32: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2016
UNECboi:
why do you hate igbos so much?
Who really cares if he hates Igbos?
Certainly not the Igbos themselves. undecided
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by anonimi: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2016
rusher14:
Isn't it clear that this is mere mischief from you and your ilk?

Your candidate initiated a confab. Kept the report in his back pocket whilst campaigning round the country.

He and his goons were quick to insult the leading opposition at the time but yet they conveniently forgot the report of the confab which they had convened.

What is it with APC supporters and telling LIES
Dem born una together with lies ni abi na wetin?

Jonathan to implement all Confab recommendations
March 12, 2015

More from: http://www.post-nigeria.com/jonathan-to-implement-all-confab-recommendations/

Jonathan Orders Implementation Of Confab Report
March 19, 2015

President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the immediate implementation of aspects of the national conference report, particularly policy matters that do not require constitution amendment. Other aspects would then be vetted and sent to the National Assembly.

This came following the Federal Executive Council (FEC)’s approval of the modalities for implementation of the report as recommended by the conference at its meeting on Wednesday.

“The national conference report came to the council today. You will recall that barely one year ago, Mr President inaugurated the conference and at the end of their sitting, the conference came up with a report and submitted the report to him,” Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Pius Anyim made the disclosure while briefing State House correspondents after the meeting presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.

“You will also recall that the conference came up with modalities for implementing their resolutions or recommendations. And I think it the high point of that effort. They also recommended to government on how to implement those recommendations and resolutions.

“Let me say that what happened in council today was for it to approve that those modalities be adopted in implementing the report. Recall that when the report was submitted to Mr President, he set up a committee under the chairmanship of the Attorney General of the Federation and the committee has looked at the report in its entirety.

“The members have looked at the recommendations and they have advised Mr President that they were implementable.

More from: http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/jonathan-orders-implementation-of-confab-report.html

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-sets-up-committee-to-implement-confab-report

All Propaganda Congress, APC angry shocked undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by judondasylva(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
which Union?
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by beautyoftheLord: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2016
Atiku that is a nice one, considering the fact that you will loose your oil bloc liscence. Anyway, you have stolen and amassed enough to last your 10 generations to come.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Osyfellaini(f): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2016
Great speech Baba Turaki.

The TRUTH is bitter, but must be told..

Thank you for making COMMON SENSE...

#OneNigeria.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by attackgat: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
In January 1967, Ojukwu touched in a Helicopter in Aburi Ghana to have a face to face meeting with Yakubu Gowon. After two days, Gowon and Ojukwu agreed that Nigeria will be a confederation of the 4 regions. They signed this agreement and went back home. Gowon broke this agreement by announcing the creation of 12 states which forced Ojukwu to declare Biafra. It is highly disgraceful that 50 years after Ojukwu went to Aburi to get true federalism, the same federalism eludes us today. What is even more shocking is that all the ethnic nationalities who joined hands with Gowon and his Northern cohorts to fight Ojukwu so as to help Gowon entrench unitary rule and promote 'divide and rule' are the ones singing the tune of "restructuring" today. Ojukwu has been long vindicated while the unitary rule they fought a war for has destroyed Nigeria.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by chernest2002: 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Leaders are talking not like that illiterate who believe in use of force in everything.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by shugaboy6102(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Thanks for your concern, but you are not very correct and we Igbos are not very comfortable with your pity because we can't see why...

We are comfortable people. .

I personally would prefer any name, 'any name at all' than being called Nigerian.
So anytime anyone finds anything other than Nigeria to called Igbos.. That person is doing me a personal favour..
nna jiri nwayo biko.munagi bu nwanne
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by AhmadMind: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2016

[size=14pt]
K...... 2019 Loading as expected....

Atiku has indirectly said PMB failed but out of PITY we should give him "PASSMARK".... Bc of course BH and Corruption still exist!

Atiku has said... "If I had WON".....Dear Lord he is saying "Lmao why didn't you vote for me instead"

Atiku is Promising "Federalism, Leaner Government etc"

Ezekwesili has transferred her Hopes for V.P. slot to Atiku Campaign and completely ABANDONED the Failed BBOG Campaign Route!

[/size]

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
shugaboy6102:
nna jiri nwayo biko.munagi bu nwanne

It's alright, just that some people have decided to bark at us at will do we have coated our armours to repel their attacks. .

Reason I don't waist time on defence..

Ndoo Nwanne m!
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
AhmadMind:

[size=14pt]
K...... 2019 Loading as expected....

Atiku has indirectly said PMB failed but out of PITY we should give him "PASSMARK".... Bc of course BH and Corruption still exist!

Atiku has said... "If I had WON".....Dear Lord he is saying "Lmao why didn't you vote for me instead"

Atiku is Promising "Federalism, Leaner Government etc"

Ezekwesili has transferred her Hopes for V.P. slot to Atiku Campaign and completely ABANDONED the Failed BBOG Campaign Route!

[/size]

No matter how ugly it might look, if they go that way and sincerely too.. I think they will have my support. .
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by shugaboy6102(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

It's alright, just that some people have decided to bark at us at will do we have coated our armours to repel their attacks. .

Reason I don't waist time on defence..

Ndoo Nwanne m!
udo
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Deadlytruth(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
I would have believed Atiku is If he had made this call even just a day before the Niger Delta Avengers threatened to attack his business interests in the Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List / Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.