Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku (23288 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Says, "Renegotiate Our Union" / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare / State Of The Nation: It’s Time To Renegotiate Our Union – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
Candyrain:

Hahahaha, actually for u to take time to type about this people u so love to hate, it means u always think about them. I can't imagine how much they torment ur soul, torment ur very existence. Keep it up boy, its good to know they are always in ur thought tormenting and frustrating u. Lolzzzz

It is omenka that is tormenting them.

Use the search engine and see for ur self how the name omenka is being mentioned on almost all political related threads by these people.

A man from a minority tribe found in Benue state, a tribe not up to 4 million giving a tribe of 40 million people sleepless nights.

It's obvious they see him in their dream.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by hesiod: 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
It seems Atiku oil wells are under threat hence the forced truth from his mouth.These APC people sef.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Babacele: 9:02pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
Watch it- the Lost Children of Uganda will forget he's an "illiterate gworo chewing almajiri raising Abok! from the North" and agree hook line and sinker with every alphabet of the words he's uttered, because in their little minds, this is a statement critical of FG and by extension Buhari. cheesy

We've always been pro true federalism and resource control because it is indeed a panacea to the myriad of problems buffeting our nascent democracy/economy since independence. Let the FG control the Army, protecting our sovereignty, while the economy is principally controlled by the states. That is what we have always wanted. But what we would always be against is some group of persons trying to blackmail/intimidate the FG into doing their bidding regardless of its propriety.

When people like Atiku start making statements like this, I tend to get very suspicious because he's occupied such position as to have greatly influenced the FG into taking serious steps towards the realisation of this lofty aspiration- what stopped him from doing so back then?? Would he do the same if he becomes the president tomorrow?? Hell, is this statement meant to warm him up to some people given that PDP has zoned their party's ticket to the North?? Is he being truly altruistic or cunning??

Only time will tell.
I used to trust Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
the mods wont c dis one 2 put on front page
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Candyrain(m): 9:03pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
I've moved on. You may remain stock back there though. See how excited they get when Omenka replies.. cheesy

Well, it's the last you get.. Toodles.. wink

Actually I wasn't expecting u to reply, u should know when to scamper off but since u didn't, let me tell u officially

SCAMPER OFF SON, I'm sure u got some toys to play with.

Before u go, pls do look for another thread in which u can throw another jabs at the Igbos. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by ChimaAdeoye: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
[size=15pt]Atiku is speaking the truth. but watch those zombies that will rather Nigeria burn in elusive military adventures than give every part of the country a sense of belonging.

Truth is that we all need ourselves as Nigerians. Each group is gifted with certain resources, agricultural prowess or skills that we are actually better off together.

However, show me a man who would like to lose his freedom just to have a sumptuous plate of porridge and i will show you an ediot.
We either fix Nigeria, we shall keep referring to Nigeria as a "potentially great' country, that will never meet reach potential. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Candyrain(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

It is omenka that is tormenting them.

Use the search engine and see for ur self how the name omenka is being mentioned on almost all political related threads by these people.

A man from a minority tribe found in Benue state, a tribe not up to 4 million giving a tribe of 40 million people sleepless nights.

It's obvious they see him in their dream.

But come to think of it, its obvious this little kid dreams Igbo, eats Igbo, drinks Igbo, like his existence is linked to Igbo. Look at his first post and dat should tell u he subconsciously sees Igbo all around him. If he continues this way then I'm sorry

21 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by BankeSmalls(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
I've moved on. You may remain stock back there though. See how excited they get when Omenka replies.. cheesy

Well, it's the last you get.. Toodles.. wink

Yes, whenever omenka repels, I laugh and remind myself that this guy is suffering from post election disappointment induced dementia. You will improve my niggur, in 7 years.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
Watch it- the Lost Children of Uganda will forget he's an "illiterate gworo chewing almajiri raising Abok! from the North" and agree hook line and sinker with every alphabet of the words he's uttered, because in their little minds, this is a statement critical of FG and by extension Buhari. cheesy

We've always been pro true federalism and resource control because it is indeed a panacea to the myriad of problems buffeting our nascent democracy/economy since independence. Let the FG control the Army, protecting our sovereignty, while the economy is principally controlled by the states. That is what we have always wanted. But what we would always be against is some group of persons trying to blackmail/intimidate the FG into doing their bidding regardless of its propriety.

When people like Atiku start making statements like this, I tend to get very suspicious because he's occupied such position as to have greatly influenced the FG into taking serious steps towards the realisation of this lofty aspiration- what stopped him from doing so back then?? Would he do the same if he becomes the president tomorrow?? Hell, is this statement meant to warm him up to some people given that PDP has zoned their party's ticket to the North?? Is he being truly altruistic or cunning??

Only time will tell.
why do you hatw igbos so much?

2 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:

Only time will tell.
why do you hate igbos so much?
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by omenka(m): 9:25pm On May 31, 2016
UNECboi:
why do you hate igbos so much?
1. Which part of my comment did you see "igbo"

2. Have you bothered to ask why "igbos" love me so much??

3. Why don't you mind your own business or simply face the topic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2016
Candyrain:

But come to think of it, its obvious this little kid dreams Igbo, eats Igbo, drinks Igbo, like his existence is linked to Igbo. Look at his first post and dat should tell u he subconsciously sees Igbo all around him. If he continues this way then I'm sorry

The reverse is the case here, bro.

These people scream omenka on every damn thread even if it got nothing to do with omenka, his tribe, state or political party.

They see him while awake and see him in their dream. They eat omenka, drink omenka like their existence depends on him.

Ask, sunnybobo/sunnynwa/nwabobo and bloodykiller/napoleon/omenkata.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by anonimi: 9:35pm On May 31, 2016
Eyes on 2019!
The LIES and fake promises don start be that!!
Buhari promised same true federalism but has forgotten since May 29, 2015!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by agabaI23(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2016
modath:

Nice, but Atiku, the consummate politician shouldn't just say it to massage bruised egos and as mere lip service to position himself in furtherance of his barely concealed ambition..... Mere posturing and rhetorics won't cut it..

He controls the N-PDP and has half his body in the PDP, he should use the REPS to push for it in the "right" way it should be done..... cool

We are resonance here.
When I saw the headline, I said, this guy is getting ready for 2019...

When he clinches it, he will say like Buhari, "I have not even looked at the confab report"...

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by onatisi(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
ugohemma:
some one is talking..The only man that could have given Apc the change the clamored for
he was and is the best man for the job ,but unfortunately he is in the wrong party
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Splinz(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
Good talk! It's been centuries a Nigerian politician makes this kind of sense. Sir Atiku, the National Confab report of 2014 is the answer.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by White007(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
Atiku is right, Our problem in this country is due to a faulty political structure that was set up by winners of the civil war in collaboration with the UK to exploit the resources of the country for personal benefit. Imagine running down every industry in the country, because some feel it is easier to make a sloven billion or two from the oil in the Niger Delta to live in a life of sleaze and extortion enforced with state terror.
They grab you by the balls and the nation by the jugular; they actively work to entrench chaos, because the ability to organise is the ability develop and the ability to resist.

In a normal country, no one would even dream to exist as an evil parasite on their own people. For this, we blame Lugard, an evil being who brought strange bed fellows together for reasons of extortion, without as much as getting them to sign a contract of belonging.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Achorise: 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
oil is now found in the north and Lagos, So the federal system should be restructured to favour state or regional resource control.

why wasn't this idea brought during your days as a vice president.
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by rusher14: 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
anonimi:
Eyes on 2019!
The LIES and fake promises don start be that!!
Buhari promised same true federalism but has forgotten since May 29, 2015!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

In 2011 under CPC.

In 2014 neither Jonathan's PDP nor Buhari’s APC made the confab the thrust of their campaign.

Federalism was hardly ever mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by marv1: 9:44pm On May 31, 2016
How do u hold the states accountable? These govs are emperors in their respective states living large and nobody dares challenge them.
eddiebruk:
Why is the federal government so keen on holding all the powers in this country? I would think allowing every state control their resources will bring more precise development economically, socially and would cost less to run this entity called Nigeria
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Cocoyamu: 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:

We've always been pro true federalism and resource control because it is indeed a panacea to the myriad of problems buffeting our nascent democracy/economy sionce independence. Let the FG control the Army, protecting our sovereignty, while the economy is principally controlled by the states. That is what we have always wanted. But what we would always be against is some group of persons trying to blackmail/intimidate the FG into doing their bidding regardless of its propriety.

Only time will tell.

Whether he has been in the Position... before shouldn't be the deal here.
It could be assumed to be a case of "Once I was blind, but now I see"

Or are you insinuating you depise the Truth regardless of who bears it??

Bros, only the Truth can set anyone and any people free.

6 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by mrvitalis(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
Montaque:

You dont know the powers of directon Issuing from the president of nigeria. He wants the reprot to remain in the archives.
Has he sent an executive bill to the house yet except the grazng land bill sponsored by hm, and buying grass from brazil.
Then boycott him and implement it because u can do that with ur repsentatives and senators... .
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Bom4Real: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Atiku IS One of THE best presidents Nigeria IS Yet TO Have,i am From THE east i Have Always BEen a Fan of This GEM

2 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Nebuchadnezar: 9:54pm On May 31, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

The reverse is the case here, bro.

These people scream omenka on every damn thread even if it got nothing to do with omenka, his tribe, state or political party.

They see him while awake and see him in their dream. They eat omenka, drink omenka like their existence depends on him.

Ask, sunnybobo/sunnynwa/nwabobo and bloodykiller/napoleon/omenkata.
lie nsi ebea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Okbath(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
The structure has reached a breaking- point where it can not work again,failure to do the needful may consume the beneficiaries of this unbalanced, illegally , and wicked minded initiative. It is a pity that some parents built a house for their children on top of a time-bomb.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by godoluwa(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:
I pray some day you take time out and think hard about the need to stop screwing your mind up over my comments. The sooner you do, the better for you oo.

My butt crack feels good enough for me by the way, you should be more bothered about the crack in which your own head is. wink

Toodles.
I knw dat deep inside you are pained. Blind supporters are the real enemy of the nation

7 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by incomintop: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
article is preparing for change 2019
we are watching
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by witorwitoutyou(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
HurtgenForest:
True words from Atiku Abubakar, the most likely next Nigerian president.
Yes,i concur

But,d president of his family
Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
Wow, never knew Atiku was this brilliant

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Opharhe: 10:09pm On May 31, 2016
It is over due already.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
omenka:

Only time will tell.
... You are always too fast to abuse people here bt always run to the moderator crying like a baby for help when the same measurement is returned to you. You need to grow up!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#MakurdiFlood: Yemi Osinbajo And Presidential Entourage Arrive Makurdi / South-west Leaders Caution Igbos Over Peter Obi / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.