Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari (23780 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Niger Delta: Buhari, Osinbajo Meet Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Debaddest(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
I just the pity the life of the soldiers deployed to that area... lord have mercy upon their soul cos PMB is confused illiterate

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by nadisms: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Did you notice this? ESTABLISHMENT OF GRAZING RESERVES.... haba
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by STPEACE10: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
seems Nigeria Will not exist without oil.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Jackrich: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?
The problem with the black man is the after effect of colonization where some region see themselves as the custodian of a particular country where their political and economic views must hold sway even if it is not for the greater good of the country.

Until some regions stop seeing themselves as the house master and the slave driver in country that was created for administrative purpose then I'm afraid that we will have no choice than to do this through the barrel and the nozzle of the gun - Nigeria has a date with destiny.

For all those shouting bomb the Niger Delta ,I pity you all.

If any Federal Govt bomb should go off in the Niger Delta - The Niger Delta concerned citizens will ensure that bombs must go off in Abuja and Lagos on our own terms, after all those cities were built with the black gold that abounds in the Niger Delta.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Izonpikin: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Including resource control...baba

Our leaders never learn...so stiff and stagnant..

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by chi4ik4(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
and you will not do everything to stop your vampire Fulani herdsmen? what a wicked leader that values money more than lives of innocent Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by frank4t(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
when somebody with military history use the phrase "everything necessary" it can only mean one thing. I hope the military is not planning what am thinking. e.g execution of every innocent but suspicious looking Niger Delta youths

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by agbangam: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
We need a strong leader cos Nigerians are very stubborn and impatient pple to Lead.
Why blow up pipe lines wen u now have a President dat is hear to sought things out dat PDP cudn't do.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:
Now lets face it.... Nigeria as we know it have gone to the dogs. Balkanization is imminent unless we salvage it through True Federalism.
Maybe Buhari is the man needed to help grind Nigeria to a halt where True federalism becomes attractive to hard sworn opponents.

Who in his right senses would ever think force would restore crude production in the Niger Delta. Both History and common sense has proven its impossible to increase oil production in the face of insurgency. Even the major oil companies cannot continue production amidst explosions and crossfires. The more Buhari mobilizes warships, gunboats and military to the region, the more the IOCs evacuates their personnel and services from the region.

What is so hard about understanding that there is no hope for a united Nigeria without True Federalism? What is wrong with the black man?
Explanation needed here:
So how would true federalism o play in Nigeria? As in each state would have its own Constitution? Kindly explain
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Izonpikin: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:

trying something new to foster develooment is something so hard for the black man..

Buhari envisions a situation where as bombs are exchanged IOC's would be comfortably producing oil...

Such thought baffles me...
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Jackrich: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
mrvitalis:
All foreign investment in Nigeria must be protected

Any attempt or attempted attempt by any unscrupulous person or group of unscrupulous persons shall be decisively dealt with.

Any community who hides this unscrupulous persons shall also face the same faith.... ICC AND armesty international should keep clear we are an independent nation
I have been noticing your call for the annihilation of the Niger Delta people for supposedly protecting the avengers when they are going about their businesses, but here is the deal - Your Government can't do nothing. Buhari is already aware that the game is over ,I'm also aware that you know what Atiku said recently.

Right now , your Govt has it right between his balls and his anus - Any move in show of force in the Niger Delta will be the final nail on the coffin of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now, you didn’t just say that? That's going to make some people explode with excruciating and venomous anger on Nairaland.
I better take cover

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by STPEACE10: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
We need a strong leader cos Nigerians are very stubborn and impatient pple to Lead.
Why blow up pipe lines wen u now have a President dat is hear to sought things out dat PDP cudn't do.
including the 5%??
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Izonpikin: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
lestat:

Explanation needed here:
So how would true federalism o play in Nigeria? As in each state would have its own Constitution? Kindly explain
each state would be autonomous controlling it's resources whilst paying a percentage to the central FG..With that kaduna state would not have to wait for federal allocation to pay salaries and carry out projects...states can run itself with out waiting for a feeding bottle from the FG...
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Diligence: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
How assuring if it had been: General Buhari vows: "I would do everything possible to protect lives; they matter first and most!'
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Jackrich: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
trying something new to foster develooment is something so hard for the black man..

Buhari envisions a situation where as bombs are exchanged IOC's would be comfortably producing oil...

Such thought baffles me...
Everyone is aware of the tactics of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy and their South West lapdog but this is 2016.

Buhari wants to use the military but he would be surprised at what awaits him.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by agbangam: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jackrich:
The problem with the black man is the after effect of colonization where some region see themselves as the custodian of a particular country where their political and economic views must hold sway even if it is not for the greater good of the country.

Until some regions stop seeing themselves as the house master and the slave driver in country that was created for administrative purpose then I'm afraid that we will have no choice than to do this through the barrel and the nozzle of the gun - Nigeria has a date with destiny.

For all those shouting bomb the Niger Delta ,I pity you all.

If any Federal Govt bomb should go off in the Niger Delta - The Niger Delta concerned citizens will ensure that bombs must go off in Abuja and Lagos on our own terms, after all those cities were built with the black gold that abounds in the Niger Delta.

From ur message it seems some region also see demselves as slave. Let d truth be told dat our leaders from ND are our problem not d North.
What happened to 13percent derivatives, Desopadec, NDDC, ND ministry, Federal allocation, na northern man chop am?? Ibori and Uduaghan wrecked delta, Alamieseyah, Gudluck even Dickson ate Bayelsa money wit no achievement, abi na Peter Odili, Amaechi dem. Our ND has been given a lot but d fo.olish leaders der are our biggest problem, na dem NDA suppose dey bomb their house not pipelines.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by facelessangel: 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
1miccza:
Including eliminating all its inhabitants of course
grin
1miccza:
Including eliminating all its inhabitants of course
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by facelessangel: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
this Abboki is funny

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by alt3r3g0: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
While true federalism is the ultimate solution, it cannot be done immediately. It has to be done in phases.

Lagos for one can survive without federal allocation. It has done it before, and can be done again. The same cannot be said for other states.

Already, with the slump in the crude oil prices, everyone is aware that the economy must be diversified away from oil. This would help other states to be independent before true federalism can be enforced.

You cannot say states that are owing months even with federal hand outs should now starve to death. That wont happen...people are capable of inhumane things during survival mode. You see nations invade others so they can survive.

The best solution for NDA is to give peace a chance...let Nigeria overcome this economic slump and diversify the economy as planned, and then after a while revert to true federalism. True federalism by force in this time of hunger will just result to a blood bath.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by iyke484real(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flets:

ride-on bros abi na aunty? Tell them

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by klassicview: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
It amaze me when The NDA destroys oil facility in
the Niger Delta lunatics talks about national unity
but when an armless protester is shot dead the
same lunatics don't cares about national unity
anymore. In 2015, there was a national conference
resolution on how to move the so called unity
forward the same Northern lunatics stage a walk
out. The North will get that which they seek this
time.

Buhari has placed Northerners as Heads of all security Agencies in nijeria but all of them are illiterates and currently the nation is heading towards Ogbomosho.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Ohamzee: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
myners007:
Go Baba Go Baba Go
...go baba go and bomb myners007 fathers village. even, level it to the ground if there is also oil there. sometimes I wonder what people use their brains for.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Splinz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is it with oil and Buhari? I don't get it! How come gross violations of human lives by the fulani herdsmen murderers and security agencies killings of IPOB members not deserving this utmost attention by the government? SMH

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Jackrich: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:

From ur message it seems some region also see demselves as slave. Let d truth be told dat our leaders from ND are our problem not d North.
What happened to 13percent derivatives, Desopadec, NDDC, ND ministry, Federal allocation, na northern man chop am?? Ibori and Uduaghan wrecked delta, Alamieseyah, Gudluck even Dickson ate Bayelsa money wit no achievement, abi na Peter Odili, Amaechi dem. Our ND has been given a lot but d fo.olish leaders der are our biggest problem, na dem NDA suppose dey bomb their house not pipelines.
Refer to my post where I quoted Flet and one other guy.

Here is a simple analogy , You have a family where everything including your land was forcefully taken away from you by a stronger family and each time you make any noise to get it back they maim ,kill and imprison you and the noise gets louder ,they try to empower the loudest noise makers among you and peace returns and after that generation the suffering becomes unbearable and they continuously settle the loudest noise makers and each time anyone refuses that sort of settlement they simply kill them and damn the consequences but right now I'm seeing a new set of agitators that has nothing to lose or gain hence the application of violence.

The only language that these people that arranged this skewed pattern of unitary system of Governance will understand perfectly is the use of violence and damn the consequences too.After all you don't go about fighting without sweating.

Nigeria is a big fraud and it must be renegotiated or dismantled by any means necessary.

On the highlighted it is a big yes, explain how a mulitnational recruits from Lagos only to tell you that you can't fit in because they are done with recruitment .

Explain how a region up North allocated oil blocs to themselves under the guise of Military rule which they carried over to a lopsided democratic arrangement where they are clearly the majority when my Geography taught me that population growth is always higher as you get closer to the ocean.

Slavery isn't about being shackled and tied to a place while doing your master's bidding - Economic slavery is real and must be stopped because we bear the consequences of oil exploration and exploitation ,we deserve it all and give to whoever we wishes to.

What was Alakija's net worth 4 yrs ago ?

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by dipznano: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Observing as I take brunch

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by agbangam: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
STPEACE10:
including the 5%??

My dear ur 5percent reasoning is y I said Nigerians are very difficult pple. U all took wat PMB said to anoda level and its bad. Y not we all find a way to replace d bad leaders amongs us and strengthen our nation instead of encouraging d bombing. USA wit all d different colours and faces is doing great cos of d gud leaders der, so wit a gud leader Nigeria can become great. @least for once we now have a leader dat is not here to loot like d previous one.
Wit d 13percent drivatives,Desopadec,NDDC,ND Ministry plus Fed Alocation going to our governors n leaders in ND wat achievement can any of dem boast of. So our leaders in ND is our headache not d hausa man.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by InvestinOwerri(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
looseweight:
Buari has finally succumbed to NDA treats.
Does the dullard have any choice? The oldman is grossly incompeten!
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Jackrich:
I have been noticing your call for the annihilation of the Niger Delta people for supposedly protecting the avengers when they are going about their businesses, but here is the deal - Your Government can't do nothing. Buhari is already aware that the game is over ,I'm also aware that you know what Atiku said recently.

Right now , your Govt has it right between his balls and his anus - Any move in show of force in the Niger Delta will be the final nail on the coffin of Nigeria.
Atiku is a politician and is preying on ur stupidity
What are I even fighting for?? Are all river oil producing?? Don't they benefit from the oil revenue??
80% of things u eat is from the North right??

Every man contributes.. .. hold ur leaders to develop ur region.. .. if u want the confab report implementation u know the right way to do it

1 Like

Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by pat077: 2:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
But, u won't do anything to secure the lives of people that are been attacked by the herdsmen.
Re: I’ll Do Everything Necessary To Secure Oil Facilities In Niger Delta — Buhari by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
ayzTIGER:
Get your hands off thier oil and keep'em where they belong... Thats not much to ask
Buhari wants to secure oil but don't want to secure the lives of Nigerians from his Fulani brothers. Shm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Won’t Accept Ranching — Miyetti-allah / The Katsina Lawmaker Who Sent His Children To A Public School / 8-Month-Old Girl Killed During The Attack On Shi'ites By Police In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.