Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

A Night Of Two Virgins. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Night Of Two Virgins. (6016 Views)

A Night That Destroyed Me.....sex Story / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? / Two Virgins Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Abbeycity4(f): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
of course yes!
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candylips(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
hmm abbey you seem to be on every virgin thread grin
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Kunbee: 4:15am On Oct 13, 2009
^^ i thot i was the only 1 who noticed shocked
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by candylips(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2009
na wa o cheesy
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by smooooooth: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2009
ol boy u sure say ur tompolo dey work sef, no go disappoint virgin on the night of all nights. cos it can be frustrating after all the wait, they get to do it with the hotel clerk.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by cheexy: 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2009
LOL, now that is funny!!!
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by rooney86(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2009
a neighbor of mine recently had your dream night of two virgins.

. . . . . . . she ended up injured!
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by elrony(m): 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ poster dude i see ya finding a wife @ the age of 40 after a wasted time of searching for a virgin in naija, be warned
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by ayyuba: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2010
@ poster , do nt be deceived . Wait til d night.we ar 'partners in progress'
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by yinqxy(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
you guys should leave the guy alone dat's wat he want's ok
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked all d sperms dat av bin reserved 4 24 years will come out angrily in a single nyt. na wa 4 dat virgin vagina im go see shegey 4 ur john thomas shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by Malyq06(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
I hope you succeed in your search. The truth is that happiness in marriage has nothing to do with virginity. But for me, i cant marry a virgin. Why go through d stress? In this generation, a 24 year old virgin lady go get coma for body o. Abi wetin una think?
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by kcblast(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
cheesy pheew embarassed
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by waleco: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2010
my brother is a good concept God loves it and will be happy with you,but my brother u can't get a virgin to mrry,at age 8 girl nigerian girl are already having sex, at age 15-19 they have lost count my brother have done more and more research,you too can do the same and mark my word,there was one i saw last month both couple are virgin and they are 34 and 30 years,but my brother such are very rear 2%,best of luck my brother God will help you amen.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by damoobaba: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
henrienta: u are a rare germ i admire people like u wish i cud find smone like u.
If U̶̲̥̅̊ too na virgin,U̶̲̥̅̊ fit huk up Ψι̥†ђ τ̣̣ђё guy nah.
Re: A Night Of Two Virgins. by shevon: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
jmoore: I know what i want. I like new things thats also one of the reasons i want to marry a virgin. I won't put my thing where another man has , if you understand what i mean. About the pain of my wife will experience during our first sex? It only happens once then we can enjoy eachother. I am a christian so don't even think you can deceive me. I am a virgin and will marry a virgin, period!

You better go to the village and cultivate one for yourself cos I know a lot of them (virgins) that can tell you (from their own personal experience) what it feels to loose virginity; some of them (virgins) even have children angry
jmoore: I know what i want. I like new things thats also one of the reasons i want to marry a virgin. I won't put my thing where another man has , if you understand what i mean. About the pain of my wife will experience during our first sex? It only happens once then we can enjoy eachother. I am a christian so don't even think you can deceive me. I am a virgin and will marry a virgin, period!

You better go to the village and cultivate one for yourself cos I know a lot of them (virgins) that can tell you (from their own personal experience) what it feels to loose virginity; some of them (virgins) even have children. Where you dey stay sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Dancers Really Good In Bed? PIX / Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.