Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

My NYSC Experience In Kano State - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Kano State (128331 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Reasons Why You Should Serve In Kano State - Mrphysics / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Ahmed4002(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Jung(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Godson201333:

I thought I was the only one that noticed how the OP constructed his sentences and yet he claimed to be a graduate.

@OP No bashing bro but you could have at least try to check your vocabularies and grammatical error..This is a public forum

the guy has more than one right? naija is blessed. please identify the number and range so that we understand you clearly.#AburoSoyinka

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by lorRhyMeZ: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
lacasera14:
You guys should have allowed op to finish his epistle na, now you've chased him out of his own thread. But I know one thing for sure no matter all the clubs and fun places you guys mentioned, the social life of the entire north put together cannot be compared to half of the South's social life. next time pls let him finish before objecting really wanted to know how he fared with the Hausa chick now you've ruined it .

No need mentioning it, errbody knows the social life of nigeria starts and end with the southern states..but that's besides the point..the bone of contention here is that contrary to some of the op's statements, kano is not all too conservative as the op is painting it.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Calakuta: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
JumaiM:

Which kind yeye fun hun? make person dey spoil my kano city, my tunbi giwa cos of fun? I am a lady from Kano, full blooded kanawa. We are not as stupid and gullible as we been painted to be by the OP.

Which kind yeye fun hun? make person dey spoil my kano city, my tunbi giwa cos of fun? I am a lady from Kano, full blooded kanawa. We are not as stupid and gullible as we been painted by the OP.Manta da sakarai angry
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by lorRhyMeZ: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
To those people saying we ruined the op's narration by defending our city, well sorry but typical of every folk born and bred in the north, muslim or christian, hausa fulani or not, BA MUA SON RENI! YOU CANT DISRESPECT US IN OUR CITY..

3 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by SetrakusRa(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mrphysics don put head grin grin come lie for us how u take nyash the hausa babe na wink

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mariong(m): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Allow the OP finish his narration na. Afterall the topic clearly states it's his NYSC experience. Apparently he has not had enough experience of the city before making some judgements but that is not to say somethings he said are not true. @OP all my stay in kano i have not seen or heard about someone's arm cut off for some of the reason's you stated, and no, smoking is not banned in kano but drinking is - restricted to certain areas with high population of non indegenes e.g sabon gari, badawa.
Again, allow him share his experience. Correct him where you feel he got things wrong or simply start your own thread debunking what he has shared.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Calakuta: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=JumaiM post=46658030][/quote]don't mind him. He came to Kano few days ago but he's writing stories about Kano and kano pple. I laugh, lest I forget if u touch that girl n uare caught u are on your own cool
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Chommieblaq(f): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Never knew kin San Kano in and out like that

cheesy
Am missing home deariee

#smiles
Kano is home to me!
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
..........I can't stop laughing....so I am the bad guy for discouraging pre marital see and you are the good guy for encouraging it.....wonders shall never end.....but to be honest if khadija was your sister or daughter how will you feel......? I don't support what he did and any other person alike......I also did not say hausa girls are the only good girls.........for Orlando shit I don't have to respond to your slander.....silence is the best answer to ppl like you......lastly If you support what he did to khadija I pray may someone do the same to your sister or daughter.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Timbuktu14(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
mrphysics:

What are the lies brother? I don't write to get paid, if I say the truth you won't beat me, if I lie, you won't still beat me. So why will I lie. Why are most of you trying to cover the truth. I have said it many times and it stands to be truth, apart from sabongari no other place is fun in Kano.

very soon some of you will start telling me how government house and their house is fun.
I never said you lied. I said 'Misconceptions' because i'm sure you will still see things very differently soon. Sorry if my post offended you.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Most Kano guys have stormed this thread to talk rubbish. Seems they don't understand what it means for a place to be fun and free. KANO STATE IS TOO CONSERVATIVE.

6 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Timbuktu14:
I never said you lied. I said 'Misconceptions' because i'm sure you will still see things very differently soon. Sorry if my post offended you.
It doesn't offend me. Am narrating my experience in Kano, and you talk as if I write to paint Kano black.

Most Kano guys have stormed here and you are expecting them to say that their state is not fun.

5 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:
..........I can't stop laughing....so I am the bad guy for discouraging pre marital see and you are the good guy for encouraging it.....wonders shall never end.....but to be honest if khadija was your sister or daughter how will you feel......? I don't support what he did and any other person alike......I also did not say hausa girls are the only good girls.........for Orlando shit I don't have to respond to your slander.....silence is the best answer to ppl like you......lastly If you support what he did to khadija I pray may someone do the same to your sister or daughter.

Brother I have never done anything to her. Infact I won't have any premarital sex with any northern girl. okay??

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ksslib:
@mrphyscis, others like myself who can categorically call themselves Sons and daughter's of the soil, having lived there for more than a decade due to migration or by birth(like myself) are trying to correct some your wrong claims, owing to the fact that you're still a JJC who is yet to master the city's workings, but it appears you are an arrogant fellow who thinks nothing outside his shallow opinion that have so far proved to lack insight,counts.

I initially wanted to over-look some of the many wrong claims you put forward and just enjoy the story cos I thought "Oh well! He's just new in town" but i started having second thoughts when you,a Johnny Just come,started speaking with authority on a land you happen to be very ignorant about in so many ways. What arrogance!

And you should be expecting more replies debunking most of your claims cos nobody will sit down and watch a place they call home get riddled with misconceptions.

You call yourself a physicist, so it's really no surprise that your actions so far, have gotten you a reaction from the viewers that is in line with the laws of physics,as seen in Newton's law of motion "For every action, there is an equal but opposite reaction" .

On a final note, i advise you let not whatever anyone(including myself) have said so far, to kill your zeal to continue this story because if you do, we wont get to the part where you nyashed that hausa babe, and that happens to be a VERY sacrosanct part of this story that has been fuelling my motivation all along. wink

Oga the story is not about nyashing any girl. I have decided to obey Kano rules, so if I must get any serious thing to do with any of them, then it must be sabongari girl or a Yoruba girl okay? Am narrating what I experienced in Kano, and I have seen many come here to talk trash whereas most of them can't go against the rules.

4 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
DisGuy:

its just very irritating to the senses some of his write up. i was looking forward to reading about kano-good or bad- from a graduate but most of what is being written is about what he's heard in the village.

the best thing would have been to either write this after nysc or after several months in the state.

in fact i now know why Nigeria is not developing with a closed attitude like his

Can you do me a favour of keeping quiet. I am new in Kano, not even that new, as a corps member I have been to different places and asked questions.

I am not used to Kano, so my experience will be different from yours. this is relativity.

6 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
dearsly:
I'm here to read how you penetrated that hausa gurl nyansh...please remember to say if they are tight, clean n can suck well wink.don't mind the zombies trying 2 defend their 4uckedd up religion

Am sorry to disappoint you sir. if it was a romantic story, I think I would have opened the thread in Romance section of nairaland. Am sure they are things you will still learn.

The thread made front page when I was just writing about the people I met.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by whyx06(m): 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Reading with my 3D glass since page 0 till date
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
zamanii:

Lol we are one n d same my lady. My frnds kip asking y I want to stay in kano but my one day experience in kano was enough to last for a life tym, it's a very beautiful city. One thing I noticed though was dat in kano, u don't need an alarm clock as d almajiris will b at ur door very early in d morning to wake u up. I guess I'm right kano residents
That's the Gospel truth sir. And If you are not careful with your things the Almajiris will move t

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
mrphysics:

Brother I have never done anything to her. Infact I won't have any premarital sex with any northern girl. okay??
God bless you and I wish you the best of the best life can offer

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
aminu150:
Following.... Even though I know d op is lying
Mrs truth, nah your experience?? oya correct me.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:
God bless you and I wish you the best of the best life can offer

It's not about the complement rather getting the purpose of my thread.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
fellis:
I can't believe I read all ten pages of this thread.

I think OP wanted to write a fictitional entertainment story, not really something based on the truth. Where he made a mistake was insisting that he was telling the truth even when he knew he wasn't. He could have just added a disclaimer saying he is writing for entertainment only that would have saved this thread.

Even me sef that has never been to Kano found it hard to believe the part about cutting hands off, haba, kilode?
Na that time I stop to dey take the thread serious.

Oga Abeg when you come to Kano, just do otherwise and then you will be told about Hisbar or so and if you miss them then am sure you will be stoned. Since you think am lieing.

Leave all this guys that stay in sabongari or go there to flex life, they won't agree that housefly have a teeth
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by Trendy247: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
MIMU:

who was ur english teacher
Wetin happen?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by saintkash(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
zamanii:

@saintkash, what are d chances I will get a good PPA (even those dat will require connections) as a lawyer or d business opportunities

thr r many private law firms in kano city...I knw quite a few barristers. ...so it's a matter of if thr would be needing corpers
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Abokii8:
Lier of the centuary, if kano boys step on this thread, they would atleast teach you how to behave as a stranger and respect your host community. This writeup is misleading and there is no iota of truth in almost all what he was saying, it is obvious that you allowed bigotry and religious sentiment to becloud your sense of judgement. Please stop parading the good people of kano as extremists and they lack tolerance and finally don't bring your adultered culture to our environment, we are people of excellent moral standard our ladies are not like your fucking sluts intruded by thousands walking half naked.
I won't talk to you now. I hope to meet you in another thread not this one. since you think all what I wrote here is a lie, am sure that truth lives in your house.

Let me tell you the truth, living in Kano requires you to live like them. or else get stoned. I have a colleague who was stoned recently in Kano your religious free state.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by donifecent(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
If u know he's saying lies ignore and dont comment isn't for u. I like the lies and please this is not about religion, he's just telling us what have seen, experience while serving in kano state.
FoxyFlow:
OP, you insult us with your blatant lies about Kano state. What I cannot imagine is I tried reading to see where you are headed but realised that you kept on heaping dirt on Kano state. Tumbi giwa kuma za ka yi wa haka?

Take it easy. You are just one Igbo dude that wants to discourage people and put fear into their minds. The moderators on this section should try to check the credibility in some of the posts being posted by this so called corp members.

Op, Oga physicist, I take God beg you, stop to dey lie on Kano head. Na people like una carry mentality say na jaki abi na donkey dem dey ride for Kano.

May God forgive your lies...
Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
chubbyswit:
undecidedal taquiya everywhere even when their religion made it obvious. op's story is nothing but the truth especially about their female masquerades. angry

It's very hard for them to admit truth about their state. If you meet them in Kano, you will know who they actually are. Don't mind them, until I finish my story.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Jung:
is it just me, or every single individual that is shredding this op is a muslim or is a resident of Kano? Please, let us enjoy our gist in peace. its not by force to believe what is being written here. Baba op, I commend your silence in the face of adversity. I for don enter some people like sweater since!

please if you feel that this guy is lying, then create a counter thread and give valid reasons (backed with facts and figures) why our fears about the north and Kano isn't justified by Mr physics' article. until that is done, please let our guy be abeg..
Don't mind them. Why do you think people don't want to serve in Kano. I have direct contact with them. I teach them and I sit with the educated among. I can't put forth a false impression about Kano.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
mrphysics:

It's not about the complement rather getting the purpose of my thread.

I think what you are writing will deter people from coming to kano and that is not what we all want....so you should be more cautious and accurate in your writing

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
JumaiM:

blackjack no mind the idiot. The guy painted my city and people black and blue mehn. I'm from Kano city. I am not less educated, neither did I first attend an islamiyya school before proceeding to nursery school.
Are you sure of what you are saying. my course rep in Engineering year one met me. He told me that all true he has been in Islamic study, so that is why he find it difficult learning physics. So his first time of learning physics in higher institution.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Experience In Kano State by mrphysics(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
ArcIbrahim38:

I think what you are writing will deter people from coming to kano and that is not what we all want....so you should be more cautious and accurate in your writing
Am trying to do that, must I lie to say what you want. Why do people find it difficult admitting its my experience. Most of them can't go against their rule which they are used to. Tell me, do your state pay Corpers? evwn medical corpers? Do you place of primary assignment pay? majority don't pay. I don't want to say the bad aspect of Kano state but many of you are pushing me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.