Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66410 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by freshvine(f): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari is only coming to campaign for candidates of the APC into the reschedule elections. All this propaganda clean up is nothing but window dressing to cow the good people of Ogoni.

Gov. Wike knowing their antics has also double his developmental stride in Ogoni land of recent. Let no one be fooled when APC loses the postponed election and the government stop the clean up citing paucity of fund.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by MistadeRegal(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

I consider your comment as malicious and outrageous.
Mind your words.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by FrancisIgya: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
NDA, kill Buhari and see what will happen next in the Niger Delta. Not even Otuoake, GEJ's hometown will be spared. Imagine vandals assigning to themselves military ranks and unleashing havoc on the nation in the name of self -determination. You will leak your wounds in no distance future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Hugo7(m): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
So now Biafrans are laying hold to Niger Delta....Nwane wake up... Niger delta can never and will never be Biafrans.....on the Threat to the life Mr. President this is the Biggest joke of the Century...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is a big Challenge! Now lets see the fearlessness in Buhari, and if he fails to come then he is a coward and if he comes and the blood of innocent BIAFRANS he killed spells doom on him, I may not have pitty for him.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Lucasbible: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
BABANGBALI:
welcome to the party. I have 25 and still opening more. I am just saving towards the banning season on nairaland
Hahahahaha. seems am a learner. Dont know what they hope to achieve with a ban though.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by multicolored(f): 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Fake news.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by landg: 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

[b]

You nailed it. High 5!
I can bet it's one of the people from a particular region we all know that framed thus up.

NDAs are not Murderers, NA and FHM are.

No one fell for this. Try something else.
Cheap lies...
Frustrated peeps...

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

[/b]

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by fareed69(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Genocide Reloading

If they born Una Papa well

Make Una try am

Your whole village

Gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tbliss22(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
They will be the greatest cowards ever, if PMB visits and they couldn't do anything.

This made me recollect the amusing shiite's then who undermined the armed forces general at kaduna, lolz in couple of hours sorry was their CASE.

After the military dealt with them, their pioneer was even taken alive without them doing nothing. U can't touch even a hair of the commander in chief of armed forces, attempt it and you are a cooked meat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by RickyTan: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
These people blow too much hot air. Talking wayy too much.

PMB is the elected President of Nigeria he can go wherever he damn pleases.

Shekau and BH said worse. Now where are they?
FG will eventually decimate and jail this new loud mouth group and its members threatening our peace in Nigeria.

God Bless PMB
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by sanusidabo: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Avenger you forgot that even your co-devils pdp have been trying kill to PMB but almighty Allah in His infinite Marcy did not allow them succeed and by His own Grace Allah Will continue protect, guide and grant him uncommon favour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ddippset(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
ade2bad:

If Buhari go and get himself murdered nothing will happen. US Kenedy was murdered nothing happened. Only wat u will say is disturbances in the North.
GEJ avoided visit to Borno wen it was not safe, Buhari should only visit wen it is safe to avoid story that touches the heart.
by the time it happens you will know that Kenedy is not buhari America is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Deepfreezer(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.
hehhehhehehhe tomorrow we shall see.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't think this is from the Niger delta avengers. besides, the caller was just one personality with no identity trying to take over the advantage of the funny situation.
It has never happened that a sitting president was assassinated in Nigeria before and I don't think it is going to start now.

opinion: I still think the NDA is still inexperienced for such high profile hit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by tbliss22(m): 8:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
ade2bad:

If Buhari go and get himself murdered nothing will happen. US Kenedy was murdered nothing happened. Only wat u will say is disturbances in the North.
GEJ avoided visit to Borno wen it was not safe, Buhari should only visit wen it is safe to avoid story that touches the heart.

Ok let's see na if they've got the gut!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by VanBommel(m): 8:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
I don't want to believe that a militant made such calls but if they did, I'm sorry for them. Even the international community would be against them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

Only tomorrow can answers your question.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Sheggy13(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just imagine the kind of stuffs they discuss freely and tolerate in their Radio Biafra programmes, Killing of the Nigerian President and you expect the director of such a platform to be allowed to walk freely in Nigeria. Nnamdi Kanu will rot in jail for the way he has being able to propagate such level of hate in this country.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Deepfreezer(m): 8:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
FrancisIgya:
NDA, kill Buhari and see what will happen next in the Niger Delta. Not even Otuoake, GEJ's hometown will be spared. Imagine vandals assigning to themselves military ranks and unleashing havoc on the nation in the name of self -determination. You will leak your wounds in no distance future.
hahhhaa nothing is gonna happen. The ND have got the right to defend themselves if any attack occurs. Talk about genocide and shii no be today. The massacred Shiites for doing nothing. Tomorrow he should visit the SOUTH.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by olutunde12(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

I know this news, true or not will attract comments from people who pretend to have brain even if the brain is dead!!!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by manny4life(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
Many people have been watching too many Hollywood movies, as much as I don't condone such threats to kill the president, even President Bush was stoned with a pair of shoe by a news reporter despite heavy security presence. If the reporter wanted him down, it was very easy to do so but God forbid, that wasn't the case.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by landg: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
flokii:
This is not right..

Threatening a sitting president in his country.. Hope they know the international community is watching..

No ICC will defend anybody wen gbege start o.

He threatened Gej's Govt N Boko boys began their good work.
Tompolo threatened him, the NDA began their good work but can't take it.
Buhari in the first place is not fit to rule a Country that is not Worth his Ambition.
I'm 100% sure this story is a set-up...It's not from their Twitter handle.
Politicians wanna make pple feel that Nigerians really wanna stay together by painting a picture that Biaf n NDA are 1....
Anyway, i don't want him to die o.
I only want our oil not blood.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Alohababy: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
and where did i mention biafuck /?

Don't mind them bunch of idiots. Abeg make dem oil for der land who go suffer? Nor be dem? Non sence dey follow biafrans dey fool dem selves up and down. When the oil finish any other things dey to distroy? No. I rest my case.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by landg: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
flokii:
This is not right..

Threatening a sitting president in his country.. Hope they know the international community is watching..

No ICC will defend anybody wen gbege start o.

He threatened Gej's Govt N Boko boys began their good work.
Tompolo threatened him, the NDA began their good work but can't take it.
Buhari in the first place is not fit to rule a Country that is not Worth his Ambition.
I'm 100% sure this story is a set-up...It's not from their Twitter handle.
Politicians wanna make pple feel that Nigerians really wanna stay together by painting a picture that Biaf n NDA are 1....
Anyway, i don't want him to die o.
Please no blood shed o..
I only want our oil not blood.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
War is looming, God please save ur people
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by babadee1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

when did the avengers start talking about biafra

undecided undecided

One of their first demands was for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Etern: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oh it has reached to threatening the life of the president. These kids have proved many observers right that they are just criminals masquerading as freedom fighters. What has Buhari done to deserve these after just one year in office? Powerful people do not brag about it, they let their actions speak for them. The media should stop giving this people free publicity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.