Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66426 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by rupeelicious(f): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
The post is a scam. I would hv been torn in between if dey didnt get niger deltans aligned with biafrans, but since dey did, it's d work of jobless detractors.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
MrMcJay:
Tomorrow, PMB is going to the ND. I dare the scAvengers, their ancestors and their generations yet unborn to fire a caterpault at PMB.

That was how Nnamdi Kanu threatened Pastor Kumuyi from coming to Aba. Kumuyi went to Aba and held a crusade there, further went to Umuahia and held another crusade. All Kanu was able to do was to run to New York.

Meanwhile, did anyone notice that the demands and tone of the supposed scAvengers message is similar to that of ipob? Who else gives useless ultimatums and threats?

Nigeria shall be great again.
it is obviously from one ipob blogger using the nigerdeltans to hide their cowardice. ..the news is fake

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by AjenAjid(m): 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hahahaha If the news/warning from Niger Delta Avengers That President Buhari will be assassinated tomorrow if he steps his foot in rivers state is anything to go by, then this criminals are talented in comedy too.

Dem no born any unscrupulous tout to come 1mile close to the President.

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by elitebmb: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
It's remarkably regrettable as there is no available medium for me to confirm that the Avengers truly issued this threat to life!

The Avengers should be happy for the yet-to-come visit of Buhari to great Ogoni Kingdom, for the record, the immediate clean up of Ogoniland was one amongst Avengers demands!

So the big question is; do we think it's possible the Avengers would attempt to stop Buhari from coming to Ogoniland, to stop him from doing what they told him to do!

I'm not 2 sympathetic to the Avengers as they demand for the release of Nnamdi Kanu who isn't a Niger Deltan but a Biafran secessionist, however, that stops me not from saying this threat to life isn't from the Avengers but from mischief makers!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Doyin2(m): 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lumiere91:
They haven't killed anybody,so they ain't no terroristiya.talk about herdsmen

Do you know the definition of terrorism?

So you are not a terrorist until you kill someone?

SMH undecided
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Commentus2: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
divineappo:
I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria.

I advice President Buhari NOT to use Military force in suppressing Biafra & Niger Delta Avengers. I have strategically, holistically & logically analyse Nigeria's current problems, Let BUHARI do everything possible to bring these guys to the table for dialogue, everything possible except Military Force. The President must THINK and identify what needs to be done to bring them to the table for dialogue. Buhari has refused to think or engage thinkers. I believe aggression can be suppressed without Aggression.

Sometime ago, America gave a prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist, thank God, Clueless Jonathan was kind enough to hand over power, and the civil war was averted, that was America's Plan A. The truth is, All the Biafra, NDA, NDT, Fulani Herdsmen are all America's Plan B. They came up with Plan B for this administration since their Plan A failed in 2015. America is working actively to ensure an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria. And our clueless, vision-less and unpatriotic leaders are busy pursuing politics.

Mark my word, America wants and desires that BUHARI should use military force on NDA. They are secretly praying that Buhari uses military force in Niger Delta. If BUHARI does this, BUHARI will be unknowingly helping America to perfect their plans of Civil War in Nigeria. We must do everything possible to disappoint America. Please let's embrace Peace.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.

Thank Bro, you got it right, external influence and covert manipulation is glaring like the sun for those with sound mind to see cool

The American and their allies are working round to perfect the failed Prediction!

cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Pascal181: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.
Calling GEJ those bad names shows u re a big fool! U hear?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Alikay: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Srsly i miss OBJ. All ds trash ds 1ce re sayin y cant dey try it with obj? All dose called NDA dy re all fools
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by wristbangle: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Godgay:
what will the hausas and Fulanis do?.nt:am not wishing death on the presido but if he can't be protected and get himseft killed is non of our f*cking business down Atlantic

I pity your life and that of your kinsmen. U better don't pray such will happen tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hugo7:
So now Biafrans are laying hold to Niger Delta....Nwane wake up... Niger delta can never and will never be Biafrans.....on the Threat to the life Mr. President this is the Biggest joke of the Century...
Biafrans can't touch nigerdeltans. .Those guys are cowards hiding under the Nda tag to speak....this news is fake
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
zico530:
That threat is too shallow. There is no 'No Go' area for the President of Nigeria.
when a blind man threatens to stone you,you better check whether he is standing on one.
The dance of vultures,the dance of surugede.
This is not a good dance.
If they can attack chevron pipeline 3:30am despite heavy military presence,i comment my reserve
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
wristbangle:

I pity your life and that of your kinsmen. U better don't pray such will happen tomorrow.
That guy is igbo and this news is fake from a weak ipob blogger using the nigerdeltans to score cheap points.. .Read where they started talking about Massob and ipob killing, that alone will let u know how fake this news is

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
dragonking2:
That guy is ignoring and this news is fake from a weak ipob blogger using the nigerdeltans to score cheap points.. .Read where they started talking about Massob and ipob killing, that alone will let u know how fake this news is

Hmm thanks bro. I knew the news is fake but imagine someone saying he wishes the president to die.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Hmm thanks bro. I knew the news is fake but imagine someone saying he wishes the president to die.
The igbos are the ones wishing him dead because of the biafran war and kanu.. .Ask yourself what will we nigerdeltans benefit from Buhari death? Will that develop our spoilt lands?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ochuski(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
this is the problem with Nigeria. instead of them to take this info serious, they will say they can't.. this was the same reason Goodluck lost the election.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by wristbangle: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
dragonking2:
The igbos are the ones wishing him dead because of the biafran war and kanu.. .Ask yourself what will we nigerdeltans benefit from Buhari death? Will that develop our spoilt lands?

Not at all bro. It all makes sense now that the NDA are somehow dominated by IPOB youths but why? Why this level of hatred? Hmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by DatBossAssChick(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
mumbasa:
It's nearly impossible for you to harm the President after making such open threat.

I watched Boko Haram try at Borno State in late 2014, they could not even enter Maiduguri despite being heavy armed and throwing all they got on Nigerian army.The media didn't report it - four hours gun battle , over 12 militarily helicopters deployed. It was on that day I knew that the Army , DSS and civil defence had special forces trained particularly for such occasion. The NSCDC has swat unit i wan mad dat day.

Bottom line they cannot touch a hair on the body of the President.
I concur. Only a sniper can.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by laststand: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nexttime, wen America tell u ur country will disintegrate by 2015, u arrange National Confab to decide how best to go about disintegration peacefully. If anything happen to Buhari, have Nigeria not disintegrated?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
Getting himself killed might be an accident and that's quite different from threatening to kill him and actually kill him in which case , you already know what will happen in Nigeria

it will be a repetition of the first coup where , Northern leaders were murdered alongside yoruba leaders , Only this time , Hausas through Boko haram already have bombs, proficient in use of rifles and RPG's the carnage will be unfathomable
this ur opinion due to ur attitude towards confrontations but u are not from the eastern region so u are not wired as the average easterner with respect to confrontations.
The northerners feed on fear and unfortunately for them we cant feed them because we dont have their food(fear).
If it comes to that,we will face it.
Who is fulani?
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Kenturkey048(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dead threat!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
I smell fear in this thread. Those who fear being joined in a war should it happen. Those who fear to say the obvious evil staring all in the face. Truth is nothing said here will change the ultimate outcome of events.

Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) is the C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He can by this singular fact go to any part of Nigeria without hinderance. I too have the right to go anywhere but i have not been to Sambisa forest and neither has the C-in-C. Buhari can go to wherever he wishes to.

Buhari's death in the Niger Delta will lead to dogs and baboons getting soaked in blood. A war will break out and zombies,wailers,97% and 5% will all die in that war.

The end.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
wristbangle:

Not at all bro. It all makes sense now that the NDA are somehow dominated by IPOB youths but why? Why this level of hatred? Hmm
Wrong...they are not dominated by ipob youths.. .Do you think igbos can do militancy? It is true that ipob sponsored them initially to fight for the realease of land which failed because nigerdeltans were not in support. ..who kanu don epp for nigerdelta? .Now, they use fake news about the NDA via the fake websites or blogs...Why will NDA threaten to kill Buhari and be lamenting about the Massob and ipob killing yesterday...E too fake.. .
Buhari is to be blamed for what is happening now because you actually don't maltreat or use force on the people that feed the nation.. .
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by olatade(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nothing should happen to him and if the miscreants and their criminals supporters should dare try trash there will be no Niger Delta again. Jonathan of six years failed to implement the report but a man of courage take it upon himself implement it.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
olatade:
Nothing should happen to him and if the miscreants and their criminals supporters should dare try trash there will be no Niger Delta again. Jonathan of six years failed to implement the report but a man of courage take it upon himself implement it.
My friend keep quiet.. .Several presidents have been assassinated and nothing happened to any region.. Although I don't support this news and I know that it is fake but you all coming to shout online as if you can come to the nigerdelta to do anything. ...mtchwwwww
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Zieristclair(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
To kill Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin or any of the strongest leaders might be difficult, but to kill this president? Very easy! Just one sniper's shot from a few radius away and he's dead. They do not have enough intelligence to stop snipers. Unless the sniper is a leaner and has no liver. I know Nigeria, they'll go and carry all the soldiers in one army cantonment, but coming against a well trained and intelligent terrorists? It won't work, unless the avengers sef na wash.
it takes a sniper to catch a sniper bro,and the military and security outfits of any nation have such.They just don't reveal it to the public.If you watch the movie SHOOTER starring Mark Wahlberg you'd understand a lot of hidden things about the exploits of the military of any nation.Every time the U.S president sneezes,there are about twenty thousand trained commandos with handkerchiefs on the ready.figure this out!Why do you think professional deadly assasins or bodyguards in real life or movies always come with some sort of military backgrounds, with some even having fought in a number of battles?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Commentus2:

Thank Bro, you got it right, external influence and covert manipulation is glaring like the sun for those with sound mind to see cool

The American and their allies are working round to perfect the failed Prediction!

cool
this calls for celebrations.
Is it Americans that told you guys to be marginalizing the eastern region.
Is it america that told pmb not to pursue the implementation of the confab.
Is it America that denied us true federalism.
The truth is that i knew these things but i prefer the intervention of the west than the oppression from the blackman.
The devil is really black.
Even you that is raising alarm is an advocate of the fraudulent system because u felt the system favors you.
I will rather be at the mercy of the whiteman than at the mercy of a blacksoul.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by lordkhalifa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
"No nation can tolerate an individual group causing havoc and advocating for separation. There are measures in our constitution to ensure this will not happen. We cannot and will not tolerate what these people are doing. In the long run, they will surely pay for they have done." [s]"No nation can tolerate an individual group causing havoc and advocating for separation. There are measures in our constitution to ensure this will not happen. We cannot and will not tolerate what these people are doing. In the long run, they will surely pay for they have done." [/s]"No nation can tolerate an individual group causing havoc and advocating for separation. There are measures in our constitution to ensure this will not happen. We cannot and will not tolerate what these people are doing. In the long run, they will surely pay for they have done."

Abeg who is this one
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
mare23ayo:
Lool, all this wailers can't stop amusing me, though I really sympathise with you all on the deteriorating state of your land. Let's call a spade a spade, you really think there will be a place called Niger Delta after assassinating PMB. I laugh at you people in 3D. even just make an attempt, just an attempt.
because yoruba will decimate the eastern region with mouth after which they will go back to ibadan to celebrate over a plate of ewedu and fornicate with their brother's or friends'girlfriends or wives.
Mouthaction is not pumpaction
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by SimplyWale(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lols and you think that to kill a President is easy?
Do they know his tight security and sss.
Thats a suicide mission
No mind them...
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by scholes23(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Godgay:
abeg move ahead joor,if buhari is assassinated how is it our fault,so all Niger deltan are now avengers abi,abeg make buhari nor come if dem kill am nothing consign us abi soldiers go come dey kill everybody who osinbajo go come rule

1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by engrchykae(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
tdayof:
H

We don't need Su 27 and su 24s. We want F 16 and 15s. The Su27 is very obsolete to US fighters aerodynamically. Forget about its maneuverability advantages..
Tho those aircrafts can serve against these militants but as the SU24 is mostly used as bombers we can still use our F-7s.. am going for F16 n 15s because of their ECM advantages.
wake up from sleep.
Ur airforce is still using alpha jet and MIG16 and u are here bragging about machines that are used by israel and U.S.A unless u are going to buy it tomorrow and even if you buy it on credit who will fly it efficiently before we hear it was lost in the hanger?
You know there is nothing impossible in ur quantry
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by teabully(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
weyab:
too much movie is not good
dis is why I can't leave Nairaland, dude nearly burst my belly, rili laffing hard, but seriously he is right, how do they intend to pull that onen aassasinating a sitting president. Not likely possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.