Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers (66429 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by adetoebad: 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
My point here is simple, these people want to divide us, If anything happen to Buhari wateva the North do will lead to division. who win?
Buhari either has very bad advisers or he dont listen to their advice.
I see a lot of my people here encouraging him and giving him bad advice becos they hope to inherit the presidency, but when there is no more Nigeria they will inherit local titles, no be only presidency.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by AfroBlue(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
life imitates art, or art imitates life?

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by mandax: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
kodded:

undecided undecided

I am very sure that the call was made by a jobless Yoruba man in osun state trying so hard to incite the international community with the niger delta avengers

the last rine I checked, the militants have not said anything concerning biafra, neither have the threaten death on anyone

intact these guys have said it countless times that since they started the blowing of oil pipeline, they have recorded zero casualties, so why will they want to destroy that record now ?

so why will they call someone on phone, when the only way they are communicating with the outside world is through their Twitter handle and through their spokesman

believe this news at your peril

undecided undecided

Yes, the most diffident group in Nigeria, they must have made the call. They use all manners of blackmail to ...

Far north Nigeria had since drawn its Islamic sharia country including the 12 northern sharia states that adopted sharia criminal codes.

Northern Nigeria used sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram violence and chased most southerners that used to live in northern Nigeria back to the south.

Yet, the most diffident group still don't want to see that things have fallen apart.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ledaman: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
These people are very funny.

Do you think PMB looks like the Drunken Master of Otuoke that Tompolo threatened not to come to Gbaramatu fo the launching of the Gas City and our then President chickened out too. MEND also threatened him not to come to Eagle's Square and our suposed C-in-C hid behind the walls of Aso Rock.

PMB will be there. DO your worst.
Hahahah Otuoke people will not forgive you oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Lumiere91: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
They haven't killed anybody,so they ain't no terroristiya.talk about herdsmen
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by teekaynson(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
WATCHING OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN IN " shocked grin grin grin shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry6D"
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by RickyTan: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
angelusbrut:
War is looming, God please save ur people

War my foot?
Bc A faceless maggot is talking like he is bullet proof? Which airforce is NDA gonna fight the war with?

What we need is serious minds to discuss building and development. How can we compete in the world?

Instead these lazy minds are talking war and nonsense talk
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ripbubu: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..

#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers
this what u said b4 yaradua and abacha died
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by NaMe4: 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Stupid report. That's no Niger Deltan speaking.

The originator of this nonsense trying to join ND Av and Biafra together

I think 'Biafrans' should face their cause and stop pulling ND into their scheme.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by ripbubu: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
avangerz are freedom fighterz
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmmm ok o. Let me keep watching.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by pzona(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lies,you are God,naija go better with buhari still in power,everybody should look up to God,and stop blaming the government,the government does not hold my destiny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by naseey(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
If they try it infact all that area will turn to play ball field and even no one single bird will leave that area again.
May be na Oga Jona they think his coming back to house. Infact i pity them. The rat or goat of their house which they didnt no anything will pay money also.
We are watch the film

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
RickyTan:

War my foot?
Bc A faceless maggot is talking like he is bullet proof? Which airforce is NDA gonna fight the war with?

What we need is serious minds to discuss building and development. How can we compete in the world?

undecided
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by yom2(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Godgay:
k,better protect your president, I have been having dreams recentlycheesy,pipelines contracts u mean the ones justice league will not destroy?, killing spree of Niger deltan plus the imaginary unwishful death of the presido,will spell the end of one country, so the best option should be protecting the old man,because if dem kill nothing go happen.
careless talk on this nairaland evertday,people talk trash simply because talk is cheap. what will it benefit anybody if there is a conflageration? U guys should thank ur stars u are not in china

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by kuuljay(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Subway1011:

This is what being jobless can cause to someone, you kids will always blame everyone for your foolishness. One of the criminal NDA demands is the release of Kanu, why cant you borrow the brain of your kid before making this asinine comment. You need urgent deliverance.
you didn't include dasuki, why grin
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Praktikals(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
We are coming tomorrow. I dare the Delta Avengers to come out and try shits.

We will destroy them all..

#ProudlyZombie #WalkingDead #Brainers
Even a mad man will play with fire grin
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Baboo13(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Drguzzykola:
I hope those avengers still recollect how thousand of shite member died some month ago in the north while they tried to stop burutai movement>>> na burutai boss naim dey come so o>>> I trust Nigeria army sha, they won't mind finishing there bullet for president sake sha.
anyway, let keep the watch

Lol omo dem finish those shiite guys sha

Army wey no send

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by divineappo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
wordychap:

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/niger-delta-avengers-president-buhari-will-die-if-he-visits-ogoniland-1563078
I strongly believe that there are foreign powers outside Nigeria(America) secretly funding and covertly sponsoring terrorism, civil unrest, ethnic militancy, in Nigeria. There are foreign powers that are working actively to undermine national security, promote terrorism, they are able to easily do this by identifying potential key person's in these regions who aid them. America wants an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria, which will eventually grant their justification for US Military Invasion. America did it in Libya & Iraq. They are seriously working towards repeating same thing in Nigeria. America has a major focus on Nigeria.

I advice President Buhari NOT to use Military force in suppressing Biafra & Niger Delta Avengers. I have strategically, holistically & logically analyse Nigeria's current problems, Let BUHARI do everything possible to bring these guys to the table for dialogue, everything possible except Military Force. The President must THINK and identify what needs to be done to bring them to the table for dialogue. Buhari has refused to think or engage thinkers. I believe aggression can be suppressed without Aggression.

Sometime ago, America gave a prediction that Nigeria will cease to exist, thank God, Clueless Jonathan was kind enough to hand over power, and the civil war was averted, that was America's Plan A. The truth is, All the Biafra, NDA, NDT, Fulani Herdsmen are all America's Plan B. They came up with Plan B for this administration since their Plan A failed in 2015. America is working actively to ensure an All-Out Civil War in Nigeria. And our clueless, vision-less and unpatriotic leaders are busy pursuing politics.

Mark my word, America wants and desires that BUHARI should use military force on NDA. They are secretly praying that Buhari uses military force in Niger Delta. If BUHARI does this, BUHARI will be unknowingly helping America to perfect their plans of Civil War in Nigeria. We must do everything possible to disappoint America. Please let's embrace Peace.

I have been monitoring all the political press organizations of these foreign powers; Fox news, BBC, CNN e.t.c. They have began to paint Buhari as a "Former Dictator who has not changed". They did same thing to Gadaffi, History is repeating itself in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by kuuljay(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hugo7:
So now Biafrans are laying hold to Niger Delta....Nwane wake up... Niger delta can never and will never be Biafrans.....on the Threat to the life Mr. President this is the Biggest joke of the Century...
IPOB miscreants are just cashing in on the so called NDA to do their chest beating, this is clearly an Igbos member sending such message,last time I checked this guys came up with their currency and I didn't see anything like biafra on it grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Hillzy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lols and you think that to kill a President is easy?
Do they know his tight security and sss.
Thats a suicide mission
Fine girl wit sense, no mind them they are just trying to intimidate our presido, even fly no go fly pass if presido enter their land

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by comodo: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
RickyTan:

War my foot?

No one has seen anything on their twitter handle. IPOB or massob has never said they will anybody. NDA is focused on crippling d economy without any casualty. So whoever made such call has an alibi. So SSS has to be careful. When their is terror & war in some place. Some other places reap from the spoilt of d war. They re the ones to be watched. Criminal psychology 101
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God tomorrow is here cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by charlesucheh(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think a flash back to 1967-1970 should be used as a reminder to this remote controlled ignorant fools calling themselves militant!!! PMB fought that war, and I believe he'll be fighting it this time with his head! I dare them this time! Buhari can go where ever he wants to go, the Niger delta remains part of Nigeria and for life!!!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Once I saw Massob and Ipob in the write up I knew the news is fake from a weak IpoB blogger.. Although I don't support Bulgari, but if he wants to come nothing will happen
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
zico530:
That threat is too shallow. There is no 'No Go' area for the President of Nigeria.
Let him go to Aba, then!
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by thegideon(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
repogirl:
useless army that arrests Chevron workers instead of Vandals.
Oops! What a perfect definition of Nigeria Army+Police.
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by Praktikals(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
JoeCutie:
To kill Barack Obama or Vladimir Putin or any of the strongest leaders might be difficult, but to kill this president? Very easy! Just one sniper's shot from a few radius away and he's dead. They do not have enough intelligence to stop snipers. Unless the sniper is a leaner and has no liver. I know Nigeria, they'll go and carry all the soldiers in one army cantonment, but coming against a well trained and intelligent terrorists? It won't work, unless the avengers sef na wash.
Mumu, abeg Volunteer to do the job undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
CXLVII:
Empty threat

Normal online chest-beating
Na ipob get this fake news.. They always use us nigerdeltans to hide their cowardice. ..believe at ur own risk.. But Buhari is still a dullard
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by IJILEOduaMan: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
ThisCouldBeUs:
He shouldn't dare them. There are rocket launchers and bombs that will destabilize any military convoy.
I Swear You Need To Visit Yaba Left Cos Na Dust Full Your Cranium
Re: Buhari Will Die If He Visits Ogoniland - Niger Delta Avengers by dragonking2: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
waley007:
The day GEJ came to ijebu ode,that was when I knew what full security was,you need to see those red cap soldiers,you need to see SSS ,mehnnnnn I bet 2000 of these NDA can't even near PMB....these soldiers are trained and experts in terrorism...am very sure even 3 days befor the president's visit the whole town will be silent. Dem no born u well make u even look like tout not to talk of militant

I just pity the Niger deltans in Hausa land,dem go become suya ,even dose in Lagos sef go roast..dem tink say na only Hausa dey support PMB
This is a formal military man not a common civilian like GEJ who may never have seen a revolver before,why boko haram no kill Obasanjo wen he visited borno,that's even when he's not in office again ooo
Stop being fo0lish.. How many nigerdeltans dey Hausa Land? BTW this news is fake from an ipob blogger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo's 20 Children (Photos) / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.