Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas (5296 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
uyisteven:

***** OP, abeg check if the *real Banana never reduce in length o... . . But meanwhile, I pray this isn't your story.gringrin
lmao
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
koonbey:
smiley
Lol nigga #
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Burgerlomo:

How can somebody be telling you something in parables, and you still didn't get it. Please connect me with her so that I can give her the real unripe big dark plantain grin she's asking for, and you can still continues with your own charity works by using your hands out money or even your school fees to buy her more regular plantain grin Mr Dindinrin

are u saying i shld be buying her unripe plaintain
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Audray(f): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Iamsynord post=46203338]

thank you sister..do u want me to be sending you the bananas too[/quoteNah..Thanks.Just don't disappoint that girl tongue
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Audray post=46211210][/quote]

ol oooo....
But some are saying it is my banana she wants.. What do u say to this........ ?
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Audray(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Iamsynord:

ol oooo....

But some are saying it is my banana she wants.. What do u say to this........ ?
Hmm... I say Keepeth ur Banana in ur pants... To avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

are u saying i shld be buying her unripe plaintain

No, you just continue buying her the ripe plantain, and I will give her my unripe rigid banana which is in-between my legs, no beef please omo wake up.
Re: She Keeps Telling Me To Buy Her Bananas by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Burgerlomo:

No, you just continue buying her the ripe plantain, and I will give her my unripe rigid banana which is in-between my legs, no beef please omo wake up.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEX WARNING TO WOMEN: The Cry of a Doctor & How to Naturally Last Long In Bed / See How Much This Tall Man Has To Bend Down To Kiss His Wife.. See Savage Replie / One Thing I Do Every Night Before I Sleep 99% Don't Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.