Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? (8433 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / IPOB/Radio Biafra Sensitized The People Days In Advance Of The Planned Vaccine / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by safetyInspector(m): 4:40am On Jun 02, 2016
cbrass:
Themall you are very vigilant, it's been long I listened to wasobia fm, if you noticed most callers on Nigeria.Info are ibos from alaba. There is something fishy, just Chill bro we will smoke them out

Nigerians and their way of thinking, so if most callers are Igbos from Alaba, so what stops you from calling to air your view?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by funkydislo: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2016
xtgozie:
If e pain you open your own radio station, and name it Radio Change.

Please excuse me let me read other posts
Daftness is in your DNA.This guy raised some important points and find a way we discuss about them but that's what your brain can decode.Its a shame.@Op I can. Confirm that of Nigeria info.They are useless set of people.They are never for once been objective.I know that NBC will once raise up to it's duties.God bless you Op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by 9japride(m): 6:06am On Jun 02, 2016
D smokers go and smoke them all! Ode to destroy things they sweet una. That is how u support destruction of Niger delta but u so much love their oil. Tomorrow u will open that your mouth to shout one Nigeria. Live with love in ur heart and people will love u in return.

4 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2016
9japride:
D smokers go and smoke them all! Ode to destroy things they sweet una. That is how u support destruction of Niger delta but u so much love their oil. Tomorrow u will open that your mouth to shout one Nigeria. Live with love in ur heart and people will love u in return.

Do yourself some good. Join the Avengers since you so much believe in their cause.

I hope Nigeria splits. Just so that you Ibos will know how far!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by fabfunmi(f): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2016
ogbeni OP,Why are you making it feel like is only IPOB issue opj and twitwi talk about on their show?opj hasn't even been on air for a while now cos of the death of his wife,,he just resumed and this IPOB issue has not been discussed for a long while until yesterday on the show.
You got issues with his opinion doesn't make him sentimental,take your phone and call into the show to thrash this out rather than coming here to write an epistle of thrash...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Ebbunwa(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2016
I listen to both stations here in PH, Nigeria Info and Wazobia. I have noticed any biased behavior by any of there presenters. unless you are not referring to the PH stations. I am yet to understand the aim of the post though. maybe the social media bill should be passed already.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Efe3: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2016
I read this post from start to finish, I didnt find any paragraph where the op accused Wazobia FM broadcasting wrong news or lies.

the op wishes for a north korean type of censorship, the one where the wasting of precious lives of armless secessionist agitators won't be reported so as to promote 'national unity', the one where the media houses report what was meant to be a 50th anniversary rally to celebrate fallen war heroes and their republic as a protest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by HopeAtHand: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Ebbunwa:
I listen to both stations here in PH, Nigeria Info and Wazobia. I have noticed any biased behavior by any of there presenters. unless you are not referring to the PH stations. I am yet to understand the aim of the post though. maybe the social media bill should be passed already.

obviously he is complaining about the Lagos-based Nigeria Info and Wazobia stations.

As a matter of policy, IPOB, Biafra, Massob are excluded from discussions in PH stations.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Efe3: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016
funkydislo:
Daftness is in your DNA.This guy raised some important points and find a way we discuss about them but that's what your brain can decode.Its a shame.@Op I can. Confirm that of Nigeria info.They are useless set of people.They are never for once been objective.I know that NBC will once raise up to it's duties.God bless you Op

is freedom of press not in you and the op's dictionary? where in the post did the op point out untruthful broadcast of Wazobia Fm?

didn't Buhari conspicuously fail to condemn atleast address the fulani herdsmen menace?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by bros12345: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Op have you watched TVC? LTV? Try and do so. Media houses have their sentiments. Even fox, MSNBC, CNN, watch them carefully. You'll see that they have their sentiments. It's normal.

7 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by oboy3(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Lets sweep the killing of Innocent protesters under the rug just because of National unity

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Candyrain(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
themall:
So WAZOBIA is IPOB? lipsrsealed

He said free press. Would u prefer dat their voice be stifled?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by keally: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2016
AnotherSeun:
i noticed that too......
the same goes to de don happy hour show... they always seem sentimental wen discussing topics like this,,,,reasons i stopped listening to those home bell called radio stations

mr op i appreciate yu for creating awareness on stuffs like this...
I just hope this awareness doesnt stop here,, ....

if you r going to make bias statements all the time on issues tabled b4 you,, then yu shudnt be a radio or tv presenter because its part of their ethics to stay neutral all the time and also make opinion base on facts..
. You are lying. You preach ethics and neutrality when it goes against you. Now you are at the receiving end you are pained and whining. Where were you south west media outfits dished out propaganda and blatant lies against Jonathan? Have you ever condenmed your army and police for being the aggressors against IPOB and Igbos but rather you are here hypocritically attacking Wazobia for their objectivity and forthrightness. Shior. Cc kernel501

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Candyrain(m): 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This OP thinks he is smart grin grin grin grin why are you focusing on OPJ alone? Is it because he is an urhobo man? Last time i checked, OPJ anchors the program with TWITWI a FULL-BLOODED YORUBA MAN. I notice how you kept saying in this your useless post "OPJ and his anchor". You want to pretend like you don't know the name of the anchor and where he is from abi? cheesy cheesy Anyway, as for what they say on that program, they speak the truth! The problem with you ZOMBIES is that, you guys hate the TRUTH with all their heart grin grin grin grin

@themall

Why have u avoided attending to this post? Ur hypocrisy dey ooze with foul odour

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by iokpebholo: 7:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Op ur argument is as weak as an old man's dick

3 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by 9japride(m): 8:25am On Jun 02, 2016
DMeanMan:

Do yourself some good. Join the Avengers since you so much believe in their cause.

I hope Nigeria splits. Just so that you Ibos will know how far!
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry, I don't support those avangers and their actions. Life is not always about force. But those in the helms of affairs should b more diplomatic about issues. Buhari and most northerners don't really like d southerners. Treat d oil producing areas nicely by setting it up properly like Abuja and lagos. Don't mind the governors they are all corrupte . Federal government have to use their powers upgrade those areas. U guys should stop ur hate towards Igbos, they are very hardworking and accommodating. What they hate most is oppression and backstabbing. It's a pity most of the minority tribes just keep mute about their situations, but for Igbos they fight for what is right. Love us and we'll love u too.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by cktheluckyman: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
funkydislo:
Which stupid point did the OP make? That people should not express their opinions again? Did anyone threaten violence? Did they preach ethnic cleansing?

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by macluvph1(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2016
AnotherSeun:
i noticed that too......
the same goes to de don happy hour show... they always seem sentimental wen discussing topics like this,,,,reasons i stopped listening to those home bell called radio stations

mr op i appreciate yu for creating awareness on stuffs like this...
I just hope this awareness doesnt stop here,, ....

if you r going to make bias statements all the time on issues tabled b4 you,, then yu shudnt be a radio or tv presenter because its part of their ethics to stay neutral all the time and also make opinion base on facts..

But the broadcasters in radio change and BBC hausa should go on and on.

Mr man, am in PH and all the things OP said are lies from the pit of hell.

I do listen to Niger info and Wazobia Fm those guys aren't biaised just that 95% of their callers sympathise with IPO and MASS.., i think anytime things aren't going the way APC want it they tag it anti NIGERIA, young man grow up this is DEMOCRACY.

May another man handle OP's case the way he is handling OPJ's of WAZOBIA FM case here must you call names to stress your point,do't you know he may loose his job just because of your analysis.

I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry, I don't support those avangers and their actions. Life is not always about force. But those in the helms of affairs should b more diplomatic about issues. Buhari and most northerners don't really like d southerners. Treat d oil producing areas nicely by setting it up properly like Abuja and lagos. Don't mind the governors they are all corrupte . Federal government have to use their powers upgrade those areas. U guys should stop ur hate towards Igbos, they are very hardworking and accommodating. What they hate most is oppression and backstabbing. It's a pity most of the minority tribes just keep mute about their situations, but for Igbos they fight for what is right. Love us and we'll love u too.

The Ibos and indeed all oil producing states should outgrow the "do it for us" mentality.

The federal government didn't set up Lagos. Lagos is Lagos today because of the state's and her people's accommodating spirit towards foreigners (Local and Internationals). Ogun and Oyo too are following in that path, opening their door and arms to every John, dicck and Harry that cares to come.

There is no reason to get threatened. Competition is good, the earlier the "oil producing" states recognize this, the better for them and Nigeria as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
bros12345:
Op have you watched TVC? LTV? Try and do so. Media houses have their sentiments. Even fox, MSNBC, CNN, watch them carefully. You'll see that they have their sentiments. It's normal.

You're right. I hope others agree
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Which stupid point did the OP make? That people should not express their opinions again? Did anyone threaten violence? Did they preach ethnic cleansing?
You think it has to get to the point where you preach genocide before we use our freedom of speech? Anyone who can't see anypont on this thread clearly needs more time..
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Elueme: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2016
xtgozie:
If e pain you open your own radio station, and name it Radio Change.

Please excuse me let me read other posts
You just killed it.. No addition, no subtraction.. The OP can huge a flying sword if so pained..
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by cstr8: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
DMeanMan:

The Ibos and indeed all oil producing states should outgrow the "do it for us" mentality.

The federal government didn't set up Lagos. Lagos is Lagos today because of the state's and her people's accommodating spirit towards foreigners (Local and Internationals). Ogun and Oyo too are following in that path, opening their door and arms to every John, dicck and Harry that cares to come.

There is no reason to get threatened. Competition is good, the earlier the "oil producing" states recognize this, the better for them and Nigeria as a whole.
Competition is what the oil producing states want. That is all they have been asking for. But they need a full compliment of their resources to do so.
Ogun state and co are using other states forex to build its own economy.
Implement true federalism and let us see how well ogun and lagos will compete with the SS.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2016
omowolewa:
Almost all media houses are not neutral, we all have our sentiment as human being.
The agitation in some quarter about Nigeria indicates that we need to act fast. NE/SE/SS out of 6 regions? That mean there is a fault that eats deep into the foundation of the Nation.
Very true
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2016
bros12345:

Yes you're right. Every Media has sentiments. But traditional media such as radio, TV and print have rules. For example on RC as soon as you begin to call GEJ some negative names, presenters and OAPs like Jones Usen will shout you down and cut you off. That's because there are rules and regulation.

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
macluvph1:

But the broadcasters in radio change and BBC hausa should go on and on.

Mr man, am in PH and all the things OP said are lies from the pit of hell.

I do listen to Niger info and Wazobia Fm those guys aren't biaised just that 95% of their callers sympathise with IPO and MASS.., i think anytime things aren't going the way APC want it they tag it anti NIGERIA, young man grow up this is DEMOCRACY.

May another man handle OP's case the way he is handling OPJ's of WAZOBIA FM case here must you call names to stress your point,do't you know he may loose his job just because of your analysis.
I WEEP FOR NIGERIA.
Pls show us the lies, since you can judge Lagos Wazobia FM radio from PH.
1.ALSO I did not even know that 99% of PH Wazobia callers are IPOB and MASS sympathizers. Thank you for confirming that. Wonder why some still argue blindly against claims of IPOB sentiments on WAZOBIA!
2.SILLY alluding to "young man" and democracy. Just like other post civilwar agitators who has only seen war on Hollywood, you don't fathom that their are older richer sponsors of radio programs, who will pay you a dime and extract your blood. Radio ought to sooth frayed nerves in a democracy. Only in a war situation can all manner of methods be employed without questioning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

We have been lied to by our leaders. No one above 56years old should be allowed to contest presidency and governorship.Let them play advisory roles. Hatred is being preached by the elders. Love can not be forced. Why has the Igbos and Yoruba's NOT come together to produce a President and Vice President. Can we allow a radio station to support sentiments of a secessionist group in the name of fighting for our right...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2016
cstr8:
Competition is what the oil producing states want. That is all they have been asking for. But they need a full compliment of their resources to do so.
Ogun state and co are using other states forex to build its own economy.
Implement true federalism and let us see how well ogun and lagos will compete with the SS.

How is Ogun state using other state's forex to build it's economy?

Ogun state allocation from oil revenue is about N1.18bn monthly.

Monthly state internally generated revenue is about N5Bn monthly.

Are you missing something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Has No Reason To Import Food, Raw Materials / NERC: Togo, Niger, Benin Failed To Pay FG N770m Electricity Bill In Q2 2021 / Beware Killer Beans Sent Down To South-West By Buku Haram Terrorist Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.