Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? (8440 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / IPOB/Radio Biafra Sensitized The People Days In Advance Of The Planned Vaccine / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by ElCount: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
themall:
You're becoming incoherent. Read the posts. Remember Rwanda. Be mentally stable. Don't revisit history.
Yea am incoherent because you ve seen how stupiid your comment was.
And I should remember Rwanda because you re very much in support of what the NA did
And then tomorrow you will sheepishly open ur mouth and say nigeria will move forward, it ll be great bla bla bla

And when I call you a HYPOCRITE you think I just made it up
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
LIVE AND DIRECT. WAZOBIA IS DEVOTING LIVE RADIO TO THIS THREAD. VERY GOOD. I HOPE THEY ARE MORE CAREFUL. ACCEPT COMMENTS FROM BOTH ENDS
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by OBAGADAFFI: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
dimusky:
@ the mall. It appears you have a personal problem with the said wazobia presenter, if not your reasoning is absurd. Because they dont follow your sentiments, they should be 'smoked' out and killed. Haba! Such bigotry. You Op was quick to label a caller as iPOD. Did the caller introduce himself as such. How did u know? The caller said he was giving an eye- witness report. If you were there, call in and give your own report na. Stop spreading hate and making inciting comments on a faceless forum, if u have issues with the programme call in and air your views. Simple.

You need to listen to Chucks and Zoe to understand what the OP is saying.

If you say anything contrary to their sentiments they cut you off.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by dimusky: 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
themall:
Is your logic not upside down? You can't see the similarity of operation between some of WAZOBIA presenters and IPOB presenters. You can't even see the similarity between the callers on both platforms. Should all regulated radio stations be allowed to do the same? Why are you playing the ostrich? Why was OPJ distrustful of the FACT FILE presenter in PH when news broke that the DSS has arrested the PH presenter?!
So whenever it suits people like you, we can be suspicious but whenever the truthful observation is made that doesn't fit your agenda then it is bigotry. Questions must not be asked except the REASONABLE questions made in WAZOBIA?!

Stop tying up yourself in knots. The Similarity exists only in your imagination. The simple truth according to your original post is that an ' urhobo' man had the guts to express a different view from your own. Why are you quick to cite Rwanda as an example. Is that your secret wish for our country? This is a democracy please, live and let live jor.

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
dimusky:

Stop tying up yourself in knots. The Similarity exists only in your imagination. The simple truth according to your original post is that an ' urhobo' man had the guts to express a different view from your own. Why are you quick to cite Rwanda as an example. Is that your secret wish for our country? This is a democracy please, live and let live jor.
Listen to yourself!
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by ayokellany: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by ayokellany: 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=9japride post=46194661][color=#006600]

Sorry, I don't support those avangers and their actions. Life is not always about force. But those in the helms of affairs should b more diplomatic about issues. Buhari and most northerners don't really like d southerners. Treat d oil producing areas nicely by setting it up properly like Abuja and lagos. Don't mind the governors they are all corrupte . Federal government have to use their powers upgrade those areas. U guys should stop ur hate towards Igbos, they are very hardworking and accommodating. What they hate most is oppression and backstabbing. It's a pity most of the minority tribes just keep mute about their situations, but for Igbos they fight for what is right. Love us and we'll love u too.[/quote]

Fairly sensible comment, everyone deserves to be love but not that no one owes anyone love. The Igbo are not some angelic saint that should be showered with any entiltment no matter how minute. Ths sense of entitlement is what drives me crazy about you Igbos. Nobody owes you any sort of love. You should do the loving first before demanding to be loved in return. If you can't go on hating but you or any other igbo in this life or the next should never demand to be loved first for any reason. You are not entiled to it and you do not deserve it. People work hard to be loved not demand it. Love is not a right that is why it is not in the constitution that we should love each other.

Buhari at a time declared AD ACN as corruption but he found a way around that for whatever reason. Now imagine all the assassination his character suffered in the hand of SW dominated press and here we are the same SW helped him to ths topmoseat in ths land. He as now become a beautiful bride. Yeah it is the same Buharo, the bigot you all love to hate . He did not chose to hate, he gave love and got that in return not demand for it like it his birthright the way you igbos do. You might feel offended because I chose not to pass my message in a subtle manner but the agitation and wails of some of your kinsmen is the reason for that.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Typical local Yorubas in Lagos listen to EkoFM, Radio Lagos etc where they easily whip Buhari sentiments with the language to their non-discerning audience.

For the OP to probably tune to Wazobia means he is listening to reassure his sentiments, bias and low self esteem and if he feels they are threatened in any way he cries foul.

For reminders, people differ in their views as regards events. For the mere fact that you cannot accommodate other views without feeling low shows how far you are from literacy radar and trust me you have to work at it.

2 Likes

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Typical local Yorubas in Lagos listen to EkoFM, Radio Lagos etc where they easily whip Buhari sentiments with the language to their non-discerning audience.

For the OP to probably tune to Wazobia means he is listening to reassure his sentiments, bias and low self esteem and if he feels they are threatened in any way he cries foul.

For reminders, people differ in their views as regards events. For the mere fact that you cannot accommodate other views without feeling low shows how far you are from literacy radar and trust me you have to work at it.
Here we go ! This thread is intended for Isokos both home and abroad to introduce, network and share stories concerning their Isoko Heritage.

Ok, I think I should start by introducing myself, I'm paternally from the great Ofagbe kingdom and raised a Nigerian , I work as a Systems Analyst, nerdy, down to earth and above all I love God.

That is me in a nutshell

Proudly Isoko

Look for a different thread
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by xtgozie(m): 1:06am On Jun 03, 2016
funkydislo:
Daftness is in your DNA.This guy raised some important points and find a way we discuss about them but that's what your brain can decode.Its a shame.@Op I can. Confirm that of Nigeria info.They are useless set of people.They are never for once been objective.I know that NBC will once raise up to it's duties.God bless you Op

Oluku, is it only Nigeria Info and Wazobia Fm the only radio station, your radio can tune into?

Stop disturbing us with your complains. Just download Lai Mohamed interviews and keep listening to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Businessideas: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow!!! I am just reading this for the first time. No wonder the Ghanaian OAP working for their radio station in Port Harcourt got into trouble.
This is happening and Governor Ambode can't intervene until problem starts?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:17am On Jun 03, 2016
themall:

Look for a different thread
How foolish can one be?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 03, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=8pt]And how foolish can one be? grin[/size]
Again find a different thread
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
Again find a different thread
[size=50pt]Nope, I am here to stay bro.

Do your worst[/size]
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=5pt]Nope, I am here to stay bro.

Do your worst[/size]
Your coffin. Keep hurting yourself
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:32am On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
Your coffin. Keep hurting yourself
Your Grave

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2016
During my youth corp days, almost all my ss3 student from Edjekota (a town on the road to Patani), Ughelli local govt, Delta State communicate in Urhobo/Isoko in my class. Their teachers, even the English teacher use the local dialect most of his teaching time, this was during 1994 service year

I see the relationship between this Ijesha man and the Isokos
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2016
I finally arrived home this morning from travel to find my workshop in disarray. News is that my partner's wife has absconded to her parents home.

Trouble started when on Monday my, partner baba Ezu began having difficulty urinating, after having fun with his wife. This was followed by blood coming out with his urine.
He confronted the wife. The wife became very angry and called him and his family all unprintable names. But she did not answer the question as to whether she has gonorrhea!

At the hospital, he was diagnosed and treated for gonorrhea! Later on the following day, he reported the matter to the reverend father and was advised to have her wife also take the tests. The test result has now shown that the wife has gonorrhea.

During consultation with the doctor, the wife argued that all she had is toilet-disease and she's not infected with any gonorrhea, despite the lab report.

So, Thursday morning, when the husband demanded an explanation, she simply stormed up, abused the husband some more and then left her matrimonial home.

So now the reverend is saying, since there's no witness to any act of infidelity, then, Baba Ezu should not assume any infidelity has gone on.

But my partner is insisting that it's either he is the one who has cheated or his wife has been unfaithful.

My neighbors are saying that women usually become desperate if accused of immorality. No children between them.

Is all this possible? Please what is toilet disease and can it be transferred to a partner.

Should I advice him to keep everything under the carpet?!
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Ishilove: 2:57am On Jun 03, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Trash. No wonder people like the Op write Jamb several times. Press Freedom is part of democracy.
Press freedom, not irresponsible reportage. Besides I thought these OAPs ought to be politically correct?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by 9japride(m): 3:30am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=ayokellany post=46219162][/quote][color=#006600][/color]

After d biafia war has the government done any serious reconciliation? No! rather what u will hear from an average Nigerian is that Igbos will never rule this country. Making Igbos feel like second class citizens in their own country. As for me I love every Nigeria, but the problem is that most people especially from other tribes usually have a secret resentment towards Igbos because of the war. With that can of mindset from others, hw do you expect the Igbos to feel? We are not begging for love, but if u hate me, don't expect much love from me either. If other tribes being marginalised can't talk, it's their own cup tea. Everyone has to fight for his/her right independently
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Press freedom, not irresponsible reportage. Besides I thought these OAPs ought to be politically correct?
I don't follow

Where does the irresponsible reportage come in?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
Listen to yourself!
Wazobia is a true vocal radio station in Nigeria that say it as it is.Leave those guys alone.Are you a zombie?

1 Like

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by othuskyTM(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
I often listen to WAZOBIA FM. I listen to TWITWI, OPJ, YOR, NEDU, IKECHUKWU and others, all presenters on WAZOBIA FM. I write this post to examine if it will be right to say that the activities of WAZOBIA FM is coroborating sentiments on IPOB radio.
1. Take the case of what happened on Wednesday 1st of June 6.30 - 8.00PM. The presenter hypocritically said both the army and IPOB protesters are wrong in bringing live arms into the protest arena, however he justified IPOB actions as as result of "NIGERIA AND THE FAULTY SYSTEM" - This looks like the rhetoric on Nigeria by IPOB and the contributors to the programmes whenever it tagged the country as the ZOO CALLED NIGERIA.
2. In hypocritically chastising IPOB for not using a civil method to dissent, the presenter OPJ, said of the protesters: "Will THEY not see you as committing treasonable felony" - It looks like IPOB rhetoric of calling Nigeria as they, while the igbos and others are Bia frans. Who are the "they"? Is OPJ not a Nigerian?

Anyway an IPOB member called into the radio station. The member confirmed that arrests were made and the number of arrests made. He mentioned specifics about an event occurring at IHIALA Junction and not at ONITSHA. He also reported that the soldiers who started operations on Sunday midnight killed in the church. When asked the name of the church he promised to give the name of the church to WAZOBIA FM later. He said the MAN-OF-GOD at the church has been arrested by DSS. This looks very much like IPOB radio agents making irresponsible reports to IPOB radio, without any NBC regulation and accountability. The caller said he got information about police instruction not to intervene in the protest from the Nigeria Police itself!

Many times the WAZOBIA radio fails to differentiate itself from unregulated social media. Anything goes. The same can be said of Nigeria-Info Radio station. Nigeria-Info is a radio station that has distinguished itself as a Niger Delta/Pro Igbo/Pro PDP and anti-North rhetoric radio. However, Nigeria Info does not match the lack of unguarded statements coming out of the mouth of OPJ.

WAZOBIA radio is by name thought to be the common man's radio and the radio station for all the ethnic groups in Nigeria. But it is clearly sectional and ethnic incitement to hatred and disaffection is preached there, at least every evening.

Always hypocritically paying lip service to what IPOB or IGBO or PDP is doing wrongly, but echoing for the most part all the anti-Nigeria, anti government rhetoric. You can listen to IPOB radio in the morning then listen to WAZOBIA in the evening and see the unmistakable similarity. For example, OPJ said, PMB failed to condemn Fulani-Herdsmen in his Democracy Day Broadcast but condemned the new Niger Delta Avengers. He concluded that this is because Buhari must have agreed that Fulani Herdsmen are BOKO-Haram appendages. This is a succinct pitching of Niger Delta avengers against the oppression of the Fulanis: A rhetoric found on IPOB radio. Which might point a WAZOBIA/IPOB synergy.

I don't know OPJ. His rhetorics and thought flow, gives me the impression of a man who is about 49 - 56 years old. So, I understand the preference for stereotype arguments such as "AWOLOWO is a traitor" and "OJUKWU was only asking questions". I know those rhetoric and stereotype arguments, especially, from an ISOKO/URHOBO man of that era, which can be very, very strong.
1. But when we are on AIR, is it right to compromise Nigerian UNITY for the anger of the opposition.
2. When we are on AIR, is it right to compromise Nigerian UNITY by encouraging anger of youths in the East or South-South.
3. Who is ultimately controlling OPJ and his anchor on the 6 - 8PM belt? Is it his Lebanese(?) boss? or worse still is it IPOB?
4. Why is that only IGBO/PDP/Niger Delta/Anti Fulani-Hausa/Anti Nigerian government and anti non Igbo sentiments is usually very strong at WAZOBIA FM?
you are talking nonsense, all what OPJ said that day was absolutely correct, He blamed Nigerian security agent for using life bullets rather than rubber bullets or tear-gas, He also blamed IPOB agitators for not going through the right channel for the liberation. so stop talking like a cow or Judas.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by babydioku(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ndiofemmanu reason like cretins.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by sirade(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
And the hypocrisy continues. ”all that OPJ said that day". How about what was mentioned in this post? First, concerning your claims about all that he said; Why should Nigeria security agents even be encouraged to use rubber bullets in the first place? Why is the discussion not about the legitimate celebration of the struggle of the Igbo race and of chief O. Ojukwu? Why should it be about liberation of IPOB from a certain Nigerian government, represented by the relevant state government? WHO says that the entire Igbo nation is seeking libration back to Biafra? HYPOCRITE. OFFSPRING of ravenous snakes. Such a disgraceful display of the ostrich. Any radio station, be it in BBC Hausa service or Yoruba based state, that echoes sentiments of tribal nature or hate or allusions to degrade any government arm, ought to be made accountable to Nigeria. If it is legal for IPOB to accuse OHANEZE and go ahead to link the President to BOKO HARAM, let the UK deal with that. But if Nigerians rightly condemned a governor that accused GEJ of retaliating against the Hausa's because of the killings of the igbos during the unfortunate civil war, then why can't we condemn a radio station registered in Nigeria and believing in the Nigerian project, if it perpetuates sentiments by a foreign based radio? Is Nigeria presently under occupation by a military government?

Your hypocrisy stinks
Have you listened to Citizen Jones and Aristo of Radio Continental before?
Or their sister station TV Continental before ?

They are the worst biased media house in the world.

Infact PressTv media of Iran is more honorable than them.

Don't allow politics to becloud your sense of reasoning, hypocrisy and political lies can tarnish ones future.

Be blessed my brother smiley
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
We can pay lip service to condemning IPOB by playing to the gallery. Each person knows why it is condemning IPOB in public and then re-echoing its propaganda as a matter of fact. Every thinking Nigerian recognize the issues in Nigeria.
1. Is there a grand plan by Buhari, the Arewa, the Hausa's, the Fulani's, and the APC, to exterminate the Igbo's, take their land, take their trade, underdevelop their States and then cripple PDP?
2. Are Nigeria's political class responsible for BH as a weapon against the 2nd term bid of GEJ? Or was Book Haram a tool of oppression used by northern politicians?
3. More Saliently, are there politicians and interest groups aggravating obvious injustices, by using damning rhetoric and propaganda, such that although the issues raised on any platform are valid, but the intent is not Justice with equity or Justice with fair play.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
sirade:

Your hypocrisy stinks
Have you listened to Citizen Jones and Aristo of Radio Continental before?
Or their sister station TV Continental before ?

They are the worst biased media house in the world.

Infact PressTv media of Iran is more honorable than them.

Don't allow politics to becloud your sense of reasoning, hypocrisy and political lies can tarnish ones future.

Be blessed my brother smiley
Then pick up Jones Usen. If Jones perpetuates IPOB sentiments and calls any office holder a terrorist, please bring him on. Same goes for any Kaduna State based radio be it - Liberty Radio(English), Liberty Radio(Hausa), Karama FM, Freedom Radio, Supreme FM. All stations was deliberately mentioned.

You see, people like you call into those radio stations with your stereotype thoughts. Thoughts fed in by your parents and greedy leaders. They gather you into a religion either in Islam or Protestantism or Pentecostal and whitewash your brains such that they are able to play your thoughts, ideas and actions like theatre dolls. Only an innocent sounding idea - and you begin to fall into the valley of deep shadow.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by lovat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
babydioku:
Nne i expect more from you. Give the op superiorr points.

Kedu
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Love Machine:
Wazobia is a true vocal radio station in Nigeria that say it as it is.Leave those guys alone.Are you a zombie?
The zombie is the man or woman who is being marched into chaos and death without him knowing the motive of the person giving him the instructions to march. Left Right, Left Right, Left Right, Left Right...
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by lovat(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
We can pay lip service to condemning IPOB by playing to the gallery. Each person knows why it is condemning IPOB in public and then re-echoing its propaganda as a matter of fact. Every thinking Nigerian recognize the issues in Nigeria.
1. Is there a grand plan by Buhari, the Arewa, the Hausa's, the Fulani's, and the APC, to exterminate the Igbo's, take their land, take their trade, underdevelop their States and then cripple PDP?
2. Are Nigeria's political class responsible for BH as a weapon against the 2nd term bid of GEJ? Or was Book Haram a tool of oppression used by northern politicians?
3. More Saliently, are there politicians and interest groups aggravating obvious injustices, by using damning rhetoric and propaganda, such that although the issues raised on any platform are valid, but the intent is not Justice with equity or Justice with fair play.
stop tgrowing spurt everywhere and concetrateon how you can live a fulfilled life.

Igbos are making a legitimate demand and the powers that be should find a way to treat their agitation in a civil manner.

@ishilove i remembered how you do ban me but today you are also a floor member who is looking for husbandd like gulder uultimate search.
God help your search
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
babydioku:
Re: Different Hilarious Full Meaning Of APC by babydioku(f): 9:08pm On May 19
African Party of Cretins
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

You're always talking about cretins. Are you a biologist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rakes In N793m, Screens 33 Aspirants For Bayelsa, Kogi Governorship / Why The Attack On Tinubu And His Investment? / FG Disburses N20,000 Each To 3,500 Vulnerable Women In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.