Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? (8442 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / IPOB/Radio Biafra Sensitized The People Days In Advance Of The Planned Vaccine / Kachi Nwokocha Sponsored Gang That Beheaded Police DS - Wazobia Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by babydioku(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:

Re: Different Hilarious Full Meaning Of APC by babydioku(f): 9:08pm On May 19
African Party of Cretins
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

You're always talking about cretins. Are you a biologist?

All of them in APC and nairaland with all their education and age they all have the wisdom of a twelve year old.

Just read all their posts, comments and excuses.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
stop tgrowing spurt everywhere and concetrateon how you can live a fulfilled life.

Igbos are making a legitimate demand and the powers that be should find a way to treat their agitation in a civil manner.

@ishilove i remembered how you do ban me but today you are also a floor member who is looking for husbandd like gulder uultimate search.
God help your search
An organization asking for the vengeance on Nigerians as part of its ACTION PLAN is legitimate? And you are advising on a fulfilled life?
Your only country labeled as a zoo, and radio station in sympathy?! And all this is legitimate?! And you are a bona fide and successfull Igbo man?
1. If you're not from Cameroun or Chad
2. If you're not between 55 - 70 years old then your need to visit Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Kaduna, Kaduna State, because your injection remain 2
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
babydioku:

All of them in APC and nairaland with all their education and age they all have the wisdom of a twelve year old.

Just read all their posts, comments and excuses.
How can I argue with you? Neither PDP nor APC can be defended. No one can be whole "heartedly" trusted to be sensible.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by lovat(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:

An [s]organization asking for the vengeance on Nigerians as part of its ACTION PLAN is legitimate? And you are advising on a fulfilled life?
Your only country labeled as a zoo, and radio station in sympathy?! And all this is legitimate?! And you are a bona fide and successfull Igbo man?
1. If you're not from Cameroun or Chad
2. If you're not between 55 - 70 years old then your need to visit Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Kaduna, Kaduna State, because your injection remain [/s]2
gibberish from a local clown
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
gibberish from a local clown
Yep. This discussion is too cerebral for a twelve year old. Go back to doing what you're doing
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by lovat(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
[s]Yep. This discussion is too cerebral for a twelve year old. Go back to doing what you're doing[/s]
gibberish from a toddler. I've seen the other side of life before you can count your fingers.

Troll. If we meet in real life you ll dobale and call me boss
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oildichotomy:

I see the relationship between this Ijesha man and the Isokos
shocked
Shanu ba tare da makiyaya
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
gibberish from a toddler. I've seen the other side of life before you can count your fingers.

Troll. If we meet in real life you ll dobale and call me boss
OK radio boss. That is IF. Shanu ba tare da makiyaya
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by lovat(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
OK radio boss. That is IF. Shanu ba tare da makiyaya
I've met goats online so I'm not suprised
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

After d biafia war has the government done any serious reconciliation? No! rather what u will hear from an average Nigerian is that Igbos will never rule this country. Making Igbos feel like second class citizens in their own country. As for me I love every Nigeria, but the problem is that most people especially from other tribes usually have a secret resentment towards Igbos because of the war. With that can of mindset from others, hw do you expect the Igbos to feel? We are not begging for love, but if u hate me, don't expect much love from me either. If other tribes being marginalised can't talk, it's their own cup tea. Everyone has to fight for his/her right independently
This post is a more responsible post than what some radio stations are peddling. Let someone who has a course to advocate say the truth as it is. What you just posted is a legitimate topic for discussion. We have to discuss who did what and who got what after the civil war. Why use sabotage, threats, abuse and terror as a legitimate demand!
When governor Fayoses said Fulani Herdsmen are banned from the state, that was a legitimate order and a legitimate demand in Nigeria. Can the entire SS and SE do the same? Why can't they? It is a legitimate thing, and all Nigerians of GOODWILL can support agendas like that.

While suspicious agenda will be governor Ajumobi asking the communities in Ibadan to provide cattle ranch for the Herdsmen!
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:
I've met goats online so I'm not suprised
same here
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oildichotomy:
100percent Isoko = Ijesha = Gbari
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
In other news I'n waiting to see how the regulated media will treat the breaking news on Nairaland.

It says In a recent publication, CNN has gone ahead to publish a list that shows how corrupt our former leaders are and how much they looted from our treasury. The poster says he think this should guide President Buhari in his corruption fight looking at the amount of money this guys looted, though his Minister Rotimi Amaechi is at number14. Obasanjo ranks number one in the list...

Any regulated media giving excuses for why one person should be treated specially, is tending towards hypocrisy, corruption and anti Nigeria agenda. Any pro government or liberal regulated media not engaging in investigative journalism but seeking to exclude anyone mentioned on that list from answering questions by thw authorities is obviously biased, sectional and not to be trusted
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Ishilove: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
lovat:

@ishilove i remembered how you do ban me but today you are also a floor member who is looking for husbandd like gulder uultimate search.
God help your search
Since you say I'm looking for a husband, bring one of your friends suffering mental retardation like you to come and marry me.

Now fvck off, you've been noticed.
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by spartanobad(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Since you say I'm looking for a husband, bring one of your friends suffering mental retaarrdation like you to come and marry me.

Now fvck off, you've been noticed.
Retardation

no call us wen his wahala starts ooo
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
Shanu ba tare da makiyaya
What does that mean?
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by Oildichotomy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
themall:
100percent Isoko = Ijesha = Gbari
What branch of Arithmetic approves equals in two positions making a 100%.

I don't quite get that
Re: Wazobia: Regulated Version Of Ipob Radio? by 9japride(m): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2016
themall:
This post is a more responsible post than what some radio stations are peddling. Let someone who has a course to advocate say the truth as it is. What you just posted is a legitimate topic for discussion. We have to discuss who did what and who got what after the civil war. Why use sabotage, threats, abuse and terror as a legitimate demand!
When governor Fayoses said Fulani Herdsmen are banned from the state, that was a legitimate order and a legitimate demand in Nigeria. Can the entire SS and SE do the same? Why can't they? It is a legitimate thing, and all Nigerians of GOODWILL can support agendas like that.

While suspicious agenda will be governor Ajumobi asking the communities in Ibadan to provide cattle ranch for the Herdsmen!
[color=#006600][/color]

It's very unfortunate my brother. We can't pretend that all is well without addressing the root causes of the war. Love is the only tool that can bring a positive change of mindset. Maybe our future leaders will hv d balls to work out things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo) / Adamawa North Senatorial Zone: Appeal Court Clears Senator Abbo To Contest / Debt Profile Of Nigerian States: Top 5 External Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.