Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) (41101 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Goke7: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:
Traditional leader praises Amaechi, expresses anger at Jonathan for failing to keep promises

they should free GEJ and his people o, they are crying all over the place over this event I wonder why the traditional ruler de put more pepper on this GEJ matter, e no dey fear wike and im people? I no dey o
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by mira4u: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
otokx:
WIKE is faning himself in this cool weather.
grin cos of the presence of his enemies. He's uncomfortable.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Ogoni leader tells Buhari to fix their road too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by otokx(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2016
The traditional ruler also asked for the completion of the Bodo - Bonny road.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Goke7: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
otokx:
grin make una free this people nah
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Managing Director of Shell to speak next..

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by BABANGBALI: 11:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Goke7:

grin o boy why you wan provoke guys here, I no dey o! lol
omo dem need am. Make I keep dem busy for today.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by otokx(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Goke7:

grin make una free this people nah

WIKE na my man na, he is working wonders in Rivers State.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by kahal29: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
kishimi8:
cancelling this visit is one of the smartest things baba has done this year,
i believed he cancelled it for the general good of the citizens , For if something had happened, even if he did not get killed as they promised,
the whole north would have been boiling by now, so smart move to avoid anything that will threten the existance of the country ,
i recall a similar event led to the genocide in rwanda.

My thinking too. He runs away from fighting stands to fight another day.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by kahal29: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
kishimi8:
cancelling this visit is one of the smartest things baba has done this year,
i believed he cancelled it for the general good of the citizens , For if something had happened, even if he did not get killed as they promised,
the whole north would have been boiling by now, so smart move to avoid anything that will threten the existance of the country ,
i recall a similar event led to the genocide in rwanda.

My thinking too. He who runs away from fighting stands to fight another day.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2016
otokx:

The King praised his main political opponent, chastised his mentor and neglected to even acknowledge him. He must be disappointed; after all he is the Governor.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by gloryman91: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
What a son of the soil couldn't do for six years a dullardino to the wailers is doing with 1year? Up PMB .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by otokx(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
This Shell MD they talk like typical Nigerian lecturer, so abstract.

Shell is now born again says the MC.

What is with this 2 minutes matter?
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by cyprus000: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

cheesy

Swallow for where. He is being represented by the VP. VP is also part of Presidency and by extension Presidency berths in Ogoniland despite the toothless threat of the ND Scavengers.
[size=13pt]
Lol..hehehehe grin funny dude.

Going by your afore comment on the other thread. You compared Gej and buhari on fearlessness, and even went ahead to assert(as if you consulted with the president) that buhari will be there, and nothing will happen.

What happened? I thought he is brave and fearless? Why did he chicken out( don't get me wrong. I'm against threat to his life,but one shouldn't opine with emotion on sensitive matter such as this).
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Shell MD praises Amina and commits to making their own contribution to funding and governance.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by MarysMeal: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:
The traditional Leader of Ogoni talking

Thought it was reported that the traditional died in the Army custody?

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2016
UNEP rep speaking next...
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by BABANGBALI: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Codes151:
Politics everywhere! Posters, fliers, don comot! Notin yet has been done! Tomorow we go hear say EFCC dey find somebody! Can't anything be done under APC without media showoff or adding more failed promises? Smh
na who be dis?na which of the PDP member allow you to come out to write this poo. Abeg go sleep jo.

Una rule Naija for 16 years una no fit clean up the thing wey we dey clean up within 1 year. PDP no get shame for body tongue
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
UNEP praise Obasanjo for inviting UNEP to make the report.

3 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Goke7: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
kITATITA:

The King praised his main political opponent, chastised his mentor and neglected to even acknowledge him. He must be disappointed; after all he is the Governor.
Honestly the traditional ruler should have kept politics out of the matter, He is the father of all and should have appreciated all, am not GEJ fan but I was not comfortable with the way he yapped the man, he even call him his boy, chai a whole ex president for that matter. Anyway he said GEJ is a gentleman, something commendable at least.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2016
MarysMeal:

Thought it was reported that the traditional died in the Army custody?

False news as usual...
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by otokx(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2016
The UNEP man is giving credit to Obasanjo as the initiator of the UNEP support many years ago.

He also ends with a quote from Kenule Saro Wiwa - the peace of Allah be upon him.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Goke7:

Honestly the traditional ruler should have kept politics out of the matter, He is the father of all and should have appreciated all, am not GEJ fan but I was not comfortable with the way he yapped the man, he even call him his boy, chai a whole ex president for that matter. Anyway he said GEJ is a gentleman, something commendable at least.

The man was angry... You could hear it from his voice.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by BlissP(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2016
That was a harsh whip from King Ogoni'. It's pretty well a disappointment' our son GEJ couldn't take up responsibility' an adopted son did it... evil dat men do lives after them...Long Live 9ja
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2016
UNEP rep ends with a quote from Ken Saro Wiwa
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Goke7: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Amaechi should not politicize matters here o, na beg I de beg o!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by barrydrimzzz(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2016
VP Osinbanjo is the ram Abraham sacrificed to God. He travels to Togo while PMB goes to US he eats the onions & PMB eats the suya
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by otokx(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
See the difference between Shell MD talk and UNEP ED talk, one is abstract and the other is interactive.

Amaechi is talking, hmmm.
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Pangea:
angry
I hate to say this!
This government is always putting the cart before horse!
Is this the best time to start clean up when the militants are busy bursting pipelines?

Why not fix the militants issue first?

Unless this cleanup is just a window dressing or a political move, I see no reason why they should start this at this junction in time.
It does not make sense!
tru talk. I had that in mind too. This militant will frustrate the efforts of the clean-up. They might terrorize the workers on site but if they understand the reason for the clean-up, they will allow the job to be done in peace. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by tbaba1234: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2016
Amaechi next!!
Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by goodforsomthing: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
Let wait see what will happen after this,Nigeria is move forward and Naijabet is moving me forward too fast.sorry for Nigerian o

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) by Goke7: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2016
tbaba1234:

The man was angry... You could hear it from his voice.

He for cool down small, now Amaechi don de add im own, politics will only hurt us more in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Why Terrorists Couldn’t Have Stolen N82m, $36,000 Cash From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.