Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79359 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by jtwest(m): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
make I comot toilet first b4 I continue to dey read comments, Oya flush! (runs immediately to pop corn bowl without washing hands)

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

according to the saying among guys...Is it true girls never forget that guy that pops the cherry first?they even remember the color of d shorts he wore that very day cheesy....just wanna know if it's true. cool

...and dat same guy can get access to the girls honey-pot again..if he plays his cards well cool...no matter her relationship status...no matter how long...How true is this please

Most times, the girl never forgets him, but not the outfit sha.
About getting her back no matter her relationship status, I don't believe that's true.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
av been observing, now my quest.why is it that girls can never summon the courage to walk up to a guy she like even if she dying imside to have that guy?
cos it is not acceptable in the society we live in.
Most guys tag ladies dat do such "cheap"
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
a good mouth action. .
A good romance.
Tell her how u feel abt her wen making love to her.
Call her sweet name.

It helps women to reach their orgasm

N.b. wen suckin her breast don't stay too long. ..and don't be aggressive.

Lol
Noted
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
av been observing, now my quest.why is it that girls can never summon the courage to walk up to a guy she like even if she dying imside to have that guy?

We are in a part of the world where such isn't encouraged from a lady. Even the few who have mustered courage to do it , it didn't end well for them cos the guy might just end up dating em outta pity. The chances of survival of such a relationship is very low. For every issue they have, the African man will constantly tell her that " after all I was on my own when you came to ask me out"

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?

No is not proper to me cos you trying to use gift to bring me to u.

What happen after I av accepted you wil u still be given me gift I guess no.

Y wil u buy me wit gifts?
Be yourself pretend to b poor to girls if a accept u wen u poor then b rest assure she wil b wit u nd neve u.

Giving me gifts shows u dont worth me but my body.

Dont buy a girl a gift at d beginning of any relationship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
a good mouth action. .
A good romance.
Tell her how u feel abt her wen making love to her.
Call her sweet name.

It helps women to reach their orgasm

N.b. wen suckin her breast don't stay too long. ..and don't be aggressive.

Lol

Choi!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

There is no point giving myself headache over what I have no control over.

I've been there, done that, gone tru that road and I know where it ends.

I just can't be bothered. [size=18pt]Checking his phone[/size] self is a no no if I don't wana have high bp cos there will always be sumfn annoying to find on his phone...
This is the major relationship breaker of this generation. Ladies going through their men's phones and all that.

Who dey find something go definitely see

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
CFCman:

Noted
lol..
U r welcome
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
my brother, I ask this same question everyday.

Girls in the house, please answer. Why are you people so complicated?

When you get an answer to that question abeg tag me.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
so that you people will use us to do rubbish abi?

Sometimes you like a guy, but you're not sure how he'll react if you make the first move. Bro, just like with guys, the fear of rejection is real with girls, but it's worse with us. Like, if a girl gets rejected by a guy she REALLY likes, it could scar her for life.

Then there's the angle that he might just be the immature oaf that will tell everyone who cares to listen that you toasted him, or where he agrees, he'll constantly throw it in your face that you made the first move

7 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by rawpadgin(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

Mr Street boy grin
Mr Observer
Mr Reporter... giving us breaking news
Mr "nah only u get eyes" grin
Mr "I must ask question" undecided

Kotinue askin o!

oboy wetin be ur problem na? na me u get power pass 4 here?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Announcer007(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
how much time do you spend with her?

What did you look like when you got married and what do you look like now? What does the driver look like?

Some women are into looks, could be a case of Steve Urkle vs. idris Elba (no offence smiley)

...the major question though is, how much time do you spend with her? You give her gifts and compliments, cool and all, but how much of your time does she get? Is she around the driver more than she's around you?

Thanks for this questions. I am in my late thirties, RMD looks type of guy. I travel a lot, I am an international business man, could spend three to four months sometimes on business trips. Mean while the driver is younger about 15 years younger than my wife. I am not crazy about puxxy but what baffles me is why the driver? Like somebody said here if you have to cheat go somewhere very far and do it, at least with somebody that doesn't know you are married

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:

Cause the Nigerian society is quite frigid on stuffs like that. Some guys do not apreciate girls who make the first move on them. Hence, most girls are scared of rejection.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

IMO

The first part of your question is very true, we remember every little detail grin

But the second part of your question is nothing but a farce, once a lady has moved on, she has moved on.

That's why I included this clause..

"if he plays his cards well"....its happens...and it's very true....am sure this brought back sum memories to sum girls here..if not all grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Why do girls always like to form all cool and friendly with each other but deep down, they are full with envy, jealousy and hate for each other?

Cc: Ishilove, Safarigirl,Twaci, Charijee.
This is deep....one of the many things we're guilty of...but it's cool to act all friendly when you and you alone know the content of your heart...not letting your actions say otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

It may sound harsh, but when I want to have sex,I actually want to have sex; I don't want to spend hours fiddling around and pretending to get more and more turned on - if I'm in bed with you and you're naked, believe me when I say I'm already turned on.
grin

Too much pre-intimacy not only means that we won't be able to last as long,but also that we won't want to, as we're likely to be so tired from hours of endless wanky-pokey that we won't have the energy for a marathon session. Trust me - men find nothing sexier than a woman who's raring to go right away.

Smelly trust me you will end up getting her bruised all over.

Women are very very tender, they need loads of forepla¥ and you will not need to be told when she's ready cod she will UnCloth you herself. If you rush her , you will only end up getting her bruised, except of cos our Calabar sisters (nuff respect to y'all) who can go for twelve straight hours.

I personally am not even a fan of long hours of sex, so if it's gonna be short, please let it be beautiful and memorable except if it's a quickie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
Could be she's shy, or waiting and hoping you notice her first.

There's this mentality that if a girl steps up to a guy, she's cheap. That could be another reason.

Or she's watching and studying you, waiting for the right time to strike.

Good luck bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ogorwyne(f): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

according to the saying among guys...Is it true girls never forget that guy that pops the cherry first?they even remember the color of d shorts he wore that very day cheesy....just wanna know if it's true. cool

...and dat same guy can get access to the girls honey-pot again..if he plays his cards well cool...no matter her relationship status...no matter how long...How true is this please

Well, let me takee this personal. The guy who popped my cherry was fond of saying stuffs like 'u know I had u first abi? U will surely come back to me.' That was after I broke up with the nigga in 2011. There were times I almost believed him, but thanks to this big head I have(pride). I knew I couldn't go back no matter what.

You know some gals love hanging on to things that should be left in the gutter, so that's how the guy gets back into her cherry.

But there are some that don't attach too much importance or emotion to the 'he disvirgined me thing'.

That saying is not entirely true. I still remember my first sha, that night made me think sex was the worst thing on earth. I guess we always remember our first sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
oh no, not fully. I'm kind of a hybrid, so yeah sometimes, i don't understand certain female behaviour
Hmmm!! Safari girl!! cheesy

Miss hybrid 2016 edition! !!
Miss I-dont-have-all-female-behaviour
Wonder woman!

I greet you! grin

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
charijee:
This is deep....one of the many things we're guilty of...but it's cool to act all friendly when you and you alone know the content of your heart...not letting your actions say otherwise

Its very unhealthy.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

Most times, the girl never forgets him, but not the outfit sha.
About getting her back no matter her relationship status, I don't believe that's true.

It is..

absolutely so true...he popped the champagne first...that's a golden key...and it can open the door again and again cool
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Could be she's shy, or waiting and hoping you notice her first.

There's this mentality that if a girl steps up to a guy, she's cheap. That could be another reason.

Or she's watching and studying you, waiting for the right time to strike.

Good luck bro cheesy

You didn't answer my last 2 questions directed to you. sad
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

That's why I included this clause..

"if he plays his cards well"....its happens...and it's very true....am sure this brought back sum memories to sum girls here..if not all grin

Memories , yes my mind went back to "him" when I saw your question but that was all about it.

Royal, there is nothing like if he knows how to play his cards well, it's never gonna happen. Once I'm done, I'm done. " even He knows cos he has tried severally "
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?
to answer this question. .
According to most of us (is very proper)

It shows u re a gentle to man.
Gifts are very essential. .even in the bible.
Wen the three wise men went to visit baby Jesus ..they Brought along gift.

My brother. .the truth is..it makes the lady agree to ur proposal fast.
We ladies are easily entice. .
Yes! I said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Announcer007:

Thanks for this questions. I am in my late thirties, RMD looks type of guy. I travel a lot, I am an international business man, could spend three to four months sometimes on business trips. Mean while the driver is younger about 15 years younger than my wife. I am not crazy about puxxy but what baffles me is why the driver? Like somebody said here if you have to cheat go somewhere very far and do it, at least with somebody that doesn't knorw you are married
you stay up to four months? Aah?! That's where the problem lies. You don't spend time with her like the driver does.

And going far is rarely an option for women. Like I said, that emotional connection is key and you find it more with someone who's a constant fixture in your life (driver, boss, Gardner,....)

Dunno how you'll be able to make that time. Maybe go on leave for two weeks or so, take her somewhere nice and romantic. Talk to her, make her understand why you can't be around. Romance her, court her like you did when you started dating.

I can't say the type of woman your wife is cyz these things still aren't enough for some women, but I wish you the best of luck in trying to fix the bond in your marriage. You seem like a nice person smiley

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by dannyben5: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
thanks twaci,mimzy and others for the answers

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
optional1:

Not so my dear.

I dated a guy who am a bit older than I gave him all I can give but d guy keeps getting jealousy wen he seems me wit other guys even wit my coursemate.

I gave him a lot of my time but he wasted it. He always think am cheating on him.

He said am not proud of avin him, but I try to introduce him to my brother nd my Priest but he refuse to see them so wat can I do. He doesnt wat to see those am close to. Why only him knows.

Am older than him but I make him to take over d relationship but he failed.

Girls doesnt reject a guy cos he is younger than them but for what d guy thinks of d relationship.
Oh Wow, this is lovely

Thanks for this.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogorwyne:

Well, let me takee this personal. The guy who popped my cherry was fond of saying stuffs like 'u know I had u first abi? U will surely come back to me.' That was after I broke up with the nigga in 2011. There were times I almost believed him, but thanks to this big head I have(pride). I knew I couldn't go back no matter what.

You know some gals love hanging on to things that should be left in the gutter, so that's how the guy gets back into her cherry.

But there are some that don't attach too much importance or emotion to the 'he disvirgined me thing'.

That saying is not entirely true.

..yeah I think i'll agree with you on this one..

OK but let's say 70% of girls don't forget that "he popped it first thing".....thumbs up to you for addressing this Question...Cheers!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaziblake(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Maxi112:
driver stop me here, got lots of question to ask..

Your siggy,is that a new group?

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Keep the questions coming guys cheesy

Iamlegend1
Muva
Slyisaac
Jubrealguy
lezz

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Your siggy,is that a new group?

Hello bae wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.