Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79364 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Smellymouth: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
ireneony:
a good mouth action. .
A good romance.
Tell her how u feel abt her wen making love to her.
Call her sweet name.

It helps women to reach their orgasm

N.b. wen suckin her breast don't stay too long. ..and don't be aggressive.

Lol

@ the bolded, I've always enjoyed going down on my girlfriends. There was a little apprehension at first, not because I didn't want to, but, instead, I didn't want to fail spectacularly and do something odd rather than enjoyable.

Even though it has been a long time since that first time, there's a tiny bit of apprehension that remains to this day, but it's not something I particularly dwell upon.The taste down there was a little bit of an acquired taste. I didn't find it repulsive or anything, but it was just different. Over time, though, I've come to enjoy the taste cheesy grin

It's familiar and sort of comforting now grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
thanks twaci,mimzy and others for the answers

At your service sir.

We are still expecting more smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Its very unhealthy.
It is, no doubt....it just might degenerate into love, with time
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

It is..

absolutely so true...he popped the champagne first...that's a golden key...and it can open the door again and again cool

Depends on the girl. I personally can't let that happen, its like going back to my vomit. That you popped my cherry means nothing. if I've left you for any reason, then you're a thing of the past.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
thanks twaci,mimzy and others for the answers
Its our pleasure dear.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaziblake(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Hello bae wink
Hi queen mimzy smiley

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Smellymouth: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
How does putting on eyeliner work?

I feel like the process resembles something from a "SAW" movie and I can’t understand how a pencil around such a sensitive area isn’t excruciating.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

@ the bolded, I've always enjoyed going down on my girlfriends. There was a little apprehension at first, not because I didn't want to, but, instead, I didn't want to fail spectacularly and do something odd rather than enjoyable.

Even though it has been a long time since that first time, there's a tiny bit of apprehension that remains to this day, but it's not something I particularly dwell upon.The taste down there was a little bit of an acquired taste. I didn't find it repulsive or anything, but it was just different. Over time, though, I've come to enjoy the taste cheesy grin

It's familiar and sort of comforting now grin
good to know. .
Ur girlfriend must be very lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda cry
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
charijee:
It is, no doubt....it just might degenerate into love, with time

I doubt it. cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Memories , yes my mind went back to "him" when I saw your question but that was all about it.

Royal, there is nothing like if he knows how to play his cards well, it's never gonna happen. Once I'm done, I'm done. " even He knows cos he has tried severally "

You must be brutal cheesy"he tried severally"....but basically...I think you made a tough decision...and yu withstood

pressure...that's how it worked out for yu...But honestly..the thing is....not all girls can withstand that sort of pressure....Nice one there Mimzy!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Smelly trust me you will end up getting her bruised all over.

Women are very very tender, they need loads of forepla¥ and you will not need to be told when she's ready cod she will UnCloth you herself. If you rush her , you will only end up getting her bruised, except of cos our Calabar sisters (nuff respect to y'all) who can go for twelve straight hours.

I personally am not even a fan of long hours of sex, so if it's gonna be short, please let it be beautiful and memorable except if it's a quickie.
Noted dear cool cool
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by dannyben5: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
My second quest.is a girl's love more pure than that of a guy? Cc:twaci and others
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
La veda cry

Nice work.

I just came in, trying to read through. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tk4rd
Emodee
Thesupernerd
Blueto
Therealadonye
Naijaboiy
Oga Seun
Mr. Lalasticlala

Make Una come ask o....you can never know too much

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

I feel like the process resembles something from a "SAW" movie and I can’t understand how a pencil around such a sensitive area isn’t excruciating.
Its quite a clumsy experience if you're still learning, but once you perfect your stroke... viola! Perfecto!

I'd adviser a learner to use a pencil liner till she is able to steady her hand.

Wait..

Holup...

Why are you asking this weird question?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin

Using an eyeliner helps to accentuate the eyeball thereby making her look more attractive.

When you ain't used to it, you might smear it all over and it looks very untidy but once you become a pro... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:

Nice work.

I just came in, trying to read through. smiley
Ok dear kiss
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

the more excruciating thing is applying mascara IMO.

The eyeliner wish can get messy before you get it right, but it's pretty straightforward as opposed to drawing a brow...i'm yet to get the hang of drawing brows embarassed
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Noted dear cool cool

Ha Lolzzzzz grin

Ok your question..I'm waiting
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijamakossa(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
my last question

why do ladies find it very difficult to forget about the one that break their virginity or their first lover even when they are already dating someone else

I bet any guy in this room they are ready to leave u for that dude that break their virginity or their first lover

so ladies why
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Girls give the worst advise or answers to questions concerning themselves so this is not necessary for me.

6 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
My second quest.is a girl's love more pure than that of a guy? Cc:twaci and others

I think it depends on the individuals involved and the level of commitment

But if you ask me who loves more in a relationship . Most times it's usually the lady

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
My second quest.is a girl's love more pure than that of a guy? Cc:tw.aci and others
There is no purer love.
Just that ladies tend to be emotional.

The difference is wen a lady love a guy, it will be hard for her to cheat on him.

Meanwhile men can't hold their sexual libido even wen they love their partner very much, they easily fall for seduction.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
No.

I once believed girls loved more till I saw a picture lately.

A girl loves with her head, she thinks. While a guy loves with his all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ogorwyne(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Niggas, no more questions?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Why do girls always like to form all cool and friendly with each other but deep down, they are full with envy, jealousy and hate for each other?

Cc: Ishilove, Safarigirl,Twaci, Charijee.
The only living things which aren't complicated are animals who live by instinct: feed, excrete, mate, procreate, survive. Simple, no hassles.

Humans on the other hand are built to be complex because we are thinking creatures, not ruled by instincts. We have a variety of complex emotions which are dictated by nature and the environment, so asking why humans are complicated is like asking why bad things happen in the world.

Jeff, what you have asked is not limited to girls alone, although women seem to display such traits more than men. Ask yourself why guys envy each other, and you will have the answer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You must be brutal cheesy"he tried severally"....but basically...I think you made a tough decision...and yu withstood

pressure...that's how it worked out for yu...But honestly..the thing is....not all girls can withstand that sort of pressure....Nice one there Mimzy!

You have a point royal...

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
Girls give the worst advise or answers to questions concerning themselves so this is not necessary for me.
I and many girls I know give pretty great advice that work. I was advicing guys 5 years older than me when I was in Secondary school and they kept coming back to get answers, bro, i'm an ace wink

Just ask something, may not be useful to you, but there are many guys who could benefit from the answer. Come on, you're an ex-Mr NL, represent your boys smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Announcer007(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Like I said, communication matters.

Do not beat around the bush, tell her what you have noticed and let her defend herself.

Now ask yourself;

Is she remorseful?

Is she willing to try again?

Do you love her enough to carry on?

The answers to these questions will help you make a decision.

More like play her the video of the driver bouncing her baboon style (yea I am bad like that, got the house wired with secret cameras) but I just wanna let her be for the sake of the kids. But I will gradually take away all the leisures she enjoys from my hard work and never touch that puxxy again cool

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kinglekan: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
oboy wetin be ur problem na? na me u get power pass 4 here?

Na play I dey play o grin grin

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ladies, when does giving attention to a girl turn to stalking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.