Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79365 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

I know that depending on the performer, MouthAction can leave a woman weak and shaking. And if you're the type of guy who throws his fingers into the mix, then chances are you're the master of her domain.

So lemme ask--"IS ORAL BETTER THAN SEX"?
first of all. Oral is sex.

There are three kinds of sex.
1 . vaginal sex
2. MouthAction
3. anal sex

Both need each other. .to spice up the bedroom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
My second quest.is a girl's love more pure than that of a guy? Cc:twaci and others
We can only tell if there's an instrument specifically designed for measuring pure love

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Last One...I need honest minds please...

Is Money A Factor In Your/A Relationship? ....reason please

In all truth and honestly . YES

Especially if the relationship has gone beyond the first level..

Even if a lady is working and making good money, she still wouldn't mind getting gifts, monetary or otherwise from her man.

A little "here baby, you need to fix a new hair, or can you please refill the kitchen, we need groceries, help yourself with the rest of the change, buy your toiletries from it" will not hurt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by misspicy(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Nobody oh cheesy
Welcome dear kiss
Thank you smiley

kondomatik come and ask your questions now please grin

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by charijee(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
adeh39:
Wow! shocked

Nice thread Twaci, sorry I'm late embarassed

I love the way you treated some of the questions here kiss

Mimzy, you did a good job tookiss

Charigee...thumbs up cool

Safarigirl...are you for real? undecided
Gracias, that's the spirit.... grin . oya fire down
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

But guys seem to have a way of trashing out their own issues... but most females can keep beef for years on end...that is what I don't understand.
That's where temperament comes in. Some people, but guys and girls can keep beef for years, while some can't.

Remember women are naturally more sensitive than men so they take things more to heart. The way a guy will handle beef is different from how a woman will react because they are built to be tougher/more rugged. What will bounce off a man will be absorbed by a woman because she is more sensitive.

Women are sensitive and more emotionally volatile than men, that's why it seems like we beef each other more.

That's how nature has built us smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Fourth Question

When a girl visits a guy in his house/lodge and they are just new in dating, is it appropriate for the guy to initiate any form of intimacy

or is it advisable for him to be patient enough until when she is very much confortable with him so as to avoid any form of awkward moments

Not really appropriate, he should exercise patience a lil longer, probably after the first visit.

Except, she wants it too, but personally, I'd advice you hold on, taking that move on a first date doesn't make sense, always shows you off as just a fùck boy, except of course, it's an agreement between you too. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Last One...I need honest minds please...

Is Money A Factor In Your/A Relationship? ....reason please

money will always be a factor...but, how much money? That's the question.

I personally wouldn't want to be with a guy with too much money, or too little. Moderation is key for me, enough to have a good time when necessary, enough to invest.

I'm very particular about a guy who knows what he wants to do with his life, so if he's not spending it on me, I want to be sure he's investing his money on his future. Money is key, but it needs to be put in all the right places.

I don't want a guy that splurges on me, but I can't find an impact the money is making in his life. It pisses me off to see a man wasting his money on a girl when his future isn't secure

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
I and many girls I know give pretty great advice that work. I was advicing guys 5 years older than me when I was in Secondary school and they kept coming back to get answers, bro, i'm an ace wink

Just ask something, may not be useful to you, but there are many guys who could benefit from the answer. Come on, you're an ex-Mr NL, represent your boys smiley
LoL! Okay. cheesy

You didn't have to use the Mr.NL tag tho to blackmail me.

I'll be back with questions that I obviously have the answers to. Just for arguing sake. tongue
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
what are those things in particular that can make you jealous or feel insecure in a relationship and what is the best way for the man in your life to handle it?

Ha . ok leme list em in no particular order.

Still maintaining close contacts with you ex and telling me she's just a friend now...

Not acknowledging me in front of people that matter to you.

Comparing me with your ex... Giving me a constant reminder of how she does this and that better..

Not being appreciative of my little gestures.

Not giving me room to be a part of his decision making or making my advise to seem inconsequential.

What the guy can do...avoid all of the above and communicate constantly...that's the key but not limited to it..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

In all truth and honestly . YES

Especially if the relationship has gone beyond the first level..

Even if a lady is working and making good money, she still wouldn't mind getting gifts, monetary or otherwise from her man.

A little "here baby, you need to fix a new hair, or can you please refill the kitchen, we need groceries, help yourself with the rest of the change, buy your toiletries from it" will not hurt.

I like you

for being real...#MoneyMustBeMade cool smiley wink
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ishilove:

That's where temperament comes in. Some people, but guys and girls can keep beef for years, while some can't.

Remember women are naturally more sensitive than men so they take things more to heart. The way a guy will handle beef is different from how a woman will react because they are built to be tougher/more rugged. What will bounce off a man will be absorbed by a woman because she is more sensitive.

Women are sensitive and more emotionally volatile than men, that's why it seems like we beef each other more.

That's how nature has built us smiley

Brilliant!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
mhiz:

IMO not every girl likes Mr Nice. Sometimes we need spontaneity. That bad guy stuff. Dunno if i made sense to u??
girls are confused i swear to God, if u start beating them, they will say u are wicked buh werin be the meaning of bad boy,

Na joke oo

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:

Not really appropriate, he should exercise patience a lil longer, probably after the first visit.

Except, she wants it too, but personally, I'd advice you hold on, taking that move on a first date doesn't make sense, always shows you off as just a fùck boy, except of course, it's an agreement between you too. wink
Nothing like being a fúck boy sister. If you've both got the flame then set the roof on fire.

No time! cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Fourth Question

When a girl visits a guy in his house/lodge and they are just new in dating, is it appropriate for the guy to initiate any form of intimacy

or is it advisable for him to be patient enough until when she is very much confortable with him so as to avoid any form of awkward moments

If u really av a good intention on d lady u should b patient wit her, expect she make d first move b4 u can av any intimacy wit her if not keep ur My Johnson inside ur bag nd bring up a nice conversation dat wil keep u guys busy still she goes.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by dannyben5: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
My third quest.ladies what is that 1 thing that can make you not to trust him anylonger? Cc:all the ladies here
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Smellymouth: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
Its quite a clumsy experience if you're still learning, but once you perfect your stroke... viola! Perfecto!

I'd adviser a learner to use a pencil liner till she is able to steady her hand.

Wait..

Holup...

Why are you asking this weird question?
I went out on a date with a lady and I noticed she spent most of the evening trying not to look at me head-on,i asked her why. Her blunt response? so that I see her uneven liner. cheesy

mimzy:

grin grin

Using an eyeliner helps to accentuate the eyeball thereby making her look more attractive.

When you ain't used to it, you might smear it all over and it looks very untidy but once you become a pro... grin

Ladies sha!! grin

safarigirl:
the more excruciating thing is applying mascara IMO.

The eyeliner wish can get messy before you get it right, but it's pretty straightforward as opposed to drawing a brow...i'm yet to get the hang of drawing brows embarassed

Wow.. shocked

Ishilove:

Guy you have a point. I don't know how to use that stuff because whenever I try it I just imagine poking myself in the eye. My hand shakes and I make a mess of it.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
iykekelvins:
Oh Wow, this is lovely

Thanks for this.

U welcum!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
optional1:

If u really av a good intention on d lady u should b patient wit her, expect she make d first move b4 u can av any intimacy wit her if not keep ur My Johnson inside ur bag nd bring up a nice conversation dat wil keep u guys busy still she goes.
And how many girls will make the first move on the first date?

Don't be a joker. grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by SmellingAnus(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
mimzy:

Ha . ok leme list em in no particular order.

Still maintaining close contacts with you ex and telling me she's just a friend now...

Not acknowledging me in front of people that matter to you.

Comparing me with your ex... Giving me a constant reminder of how she does this and that better..

Not being appreciative of my little gestures.

Not giving me room to be a part of his decision making or making my advise to seem inconsequential.

What the guy can do...avoid all of the above and communicate constantly...that's the key but not limited to it..
wow.... Thanks dear... This is loaded... I wonder when there will be questions for men so that I can answer yours...
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Nothing like being a fúck boy sister. If you've both got the flame then set the roof on fire.

No time! cheesy

That's why I said, Except it's an agreement between you two.

grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:

I personally wouldn't want to be with a guy with too much money, or too little. Moderation is key for me, enough to have a good time when necessary, enough to invest.

I'm very particular about a guy who knows what he wants to do with his life, so if he's not spending it on me, I want to be sure he's investing his money on his future. Money is key, but it needs to be put in all the right places.

I don't want a guy that splurges on me, but I can't find an impact the money is making in his life. It pisses me off to see a man wasting his money on a girl when his future isn't secure

Brilliant...absolutely

brilliantly answered
...Nice one there

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I like you

for being real...#MoneyMustBeMade cool smiley wink

cheesy exactly. I like u too smiley

Better to cry inside a Bugatti than on a bicycle angry kidding

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

LoL! Okay. cheesy

You didn't have to use the Mr.NL tag tho to blackmail me.

I'll be back with questions that I obviously have the answers to. Just for arguing sake. tongue

lol....desperate times call for desperate measures
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:

You're right on this babe, money will always be an important factor in a relationship, how much and how he spends it is the kokolet grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Maxi112: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
kaziblake:
Your siggy,is that a new group?
how is that suppose to be ur business?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

And how many girls will make the first move on the first date?

Don't be a joker. grin

lol....you never jam grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Okay safarigirl let's start with this.

What is the importance of a male bestie to girls who are in a relationship?

Is it really necessary?

If yes, why so? And how can you handle such without complicating things in your relationship.

cc:

Other girls who would like to answer.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wow.... Thanks dear... This is loaded... I wonder when there will be questions for men so that I can answer yours...

Ha lol . Its up to you guys o. Twaci did a very good job by creating this thread so u guys should take a cue wink

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ireneony(f): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
dannyben5:
My third quest.ladies what is that 1 thing that can make you not to trust him anylonger? Cc:all the ladies here
wen he cheats
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaziblake(f): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Maxi112:
how is that suppose to be ur business?
it's my business cos I'm a member here
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
depends...is she feeling you or nah?

If she feeling you, once a day or once every two days if cool, preferably the latter, so she doesn't get too used to you. Break the cycle once in a while and give it a four-day break, so she knows you at least have other things doing with your time.

Most girls don't like to be choked up.
We're getting along well tho. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.