Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48415 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by IDnoble1: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
toofit007:
they have given out their 10 demands which I sincerely believe that the no 7 is the one on which every other demands centres on. once their demands are met am sure they will lower there arms. that is why it seems they are not ready for any dialogue becos they believe they have given out their demands andvit is left to the fed Gov to do the necessary things to their demands.
can you pls shed more light on that , most especially that you said no 7 which is then centre of the demands. what is it?
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by IDnoble1: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2016
toofit007:
they have given out their 10 demands which I sincerely believe that the no 7 is the one on which every other demands centres on. once their demands are met am sure they will lower there arms. that is why it seems they are not ready for any dialogue becos they believe they have given out their demands andvit is left to the fed Gov to do the necessary things to their demands.
can you pls shed more light on that , most especially that you said no 7 which is the centre of the demands. what is it?
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mightyhazell: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
aminu150:

I just wonder how people like you reason. Jonathan and PDP aided boko haram by not fighting them in full force, by so doing he contributed in damaging the North east. I can bet my life that north east can never be the same again.
Buhari is willing to give preferential treatment to Niger delta, an example is the clean up of Ogoni land which the Niger deltans have been agitating for since 80s. Jonathan who is from there failed to develop his area but Baba is doing it. Jonathan looted money and gave to fools like him. He never cared about Nigerians rather his selfish interest.
boko haram was formed and funded to discredit jonathan!
Don't act as if ur from mars. Jonathan did everything to stop boko haram,including proposing for amnesty,..but ur brothers up north were busy politicising evth. At a time buhari even claimed that an attack on boko haram is an attack on north. Where were u wen ur leaders accused ihejirika of war crimes because he was routing boko haram effectively? And evn threathened him with icc.

Well,let's assume evth u said up there is true,can u please explain to me wot that 5percent and 97percent talk was all about,..cos I see u conveniently avoided that one

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by molas02: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
una well done
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Thomas333(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please let every one call the niger delta avengers what they truly Are . Terrorist
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Jakumo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
The current administration committed a MAJOR blunder when they opted to withdraw most, if not all, of the substantive compensatory funding allocations earmarked for the Niger Delta during the tenure of the previous federal government.

It will be exceedingly difficult if not impossible for a conventional army comprised largely of non-swimmers, to defeat even a so-called rag-tag volunteer army of guerilla fighters who grew up paddling canoes amid the Niger Delta labyrinth of creeks, rivers, swamps and quicksand. Peaceful dialog will achieve mutually agreeable compromises that can NEVER be attained by force of arms.

Ultimately, the Nigerian federal government will be FORCED to the negotiating table where the Niger Delta militants will be able to air their grievances and seek genuine, tangible and lasting redress measured in millions of dollars raw cash, as well as in development of the people and land of the Niger Delta. Any attempt to ignore this basic reality will spell DOOM for the ENTIRE country of Nigeria as a viable geopolitical entity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by babadem2much(m): 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
uche70:

I hope this Yoruba guy is not scared of loosing lagos to reduced infrastructure. cos with out those oil lagos can't pay debts n salaries.

I book space for more update.

Join them o, continue the bombing and see who will suffer most
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by demydea: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kanyekels:

It won't be well with you too even in hell where you are going to.

You need Jesus
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Mayflowa(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Adebo007:

Close that shit whole u called mouth, what is boko haram demand? This pple re freedom fighters!

Really? What freedom? Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King junior were both non violent freedom fighters till much loved today.Could you tell me onetime that a violent freedom fighters won their fight

I actually feel reluctant replying you because you don't know how to make a point without having to insult your opposition
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by aBOSEDEJOY1: 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
I was suprised to see its an hausa that is minister for maritime,when Igbos importers are there.
mightyhazell:
Simple diplomacy would hav averted all dese!

When jonathan won elections,he not only brought evrybody together as a father,...he went ahead and started favouring the north in almost evth. Wich eventually earned him a v unenviable spot among his kinsmen,for favoring the north to their detriment! Personally I think he over did it!

Buhari won elections and on his first visit 2 usa,he told the world how he has segregated the nation to 5% and 97%. And not only mouthing this,all his actions started reflecting it immediately,..from appointing only core northeners in2 positions tht matter,to terminating contracts and programmes put in place 4 the nigerdeltans (whose region lay the golden eggs of our collective survival) by previous governments etc,...

Imagine if buhari had not terminated all dese,including projects like the maritime institute,..and instead started some mega projects in the region,..I can imagine the kind of peace and support he would hav by now be gettin from dere. As am sure southerners are not like core northerners that once they hate u,no matter how much things u do 4 dem,dey cannever be appeased,as in jonas case. Buhari and indeed nigerians wud av been enjoying massive tranquility by now,..my thots tho*
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by bejeria101(m): 2:26am On Jun 04, 2016
ahaika23:
wake up, no one is interested in peanuts. Do you know TY Danjuma's worth? How the hell is he the owner of an oil block situated thousands of miles from his village without the consent of the indigenous owners of the land? Things are about to be done differently

Bro,i think u shared that stuff with the oil blocs and the families that run them,the amount i saw there,naim i no say america no get money na name,GOD help us in this nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.