Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48420 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by lastpage: 3:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Efizzi:
We from the Niger delta need to be careful of what we support. Just like it happened in the north when boko started killing Christians and the northern Muslim watched, until they killed and drove all Christians away and nobody to kill but fellow Muslims so also when the NDA finish blowing up all the pipelines and all the IOCs have run away they would fall back to killings and kidnappings of you their supporters in broad daylight. This would happen.

Your Head dey dia!

I tell you, the type of IDP that would emerge from this N/Delta in a years time, will make the Borno IDP look like Child's play!

For a region with an already bad, polluted land, .... na hunger go kill all of them, one after another.

We siddon-look dey watch, but if they think other regions will accept them as IDP.... they got another thing coming.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by ogwumgbe: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2016
Where are all these stupid yoruba morons that have been boasting that the NDA will be crushed? I don't seem to see any of you here now. Idiots. There's an igbo adage that says that if it happens to another person, it will seem as if it happened to a tree. Who among the regions in Nigeria will tolerate what these Niger Deltans have tolerated, a region that feeds the whole nation without something to show for it. How many people from that region own single oil block? I don't support blowing up pipeline, but when you call someone an animal and prove to the person through your actions that he is indeed is an animal, he will develop claws and attack you. That's exactly what's happening now, a hungry man is an angry man.

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by tete7000(m): 3:29am On Jun 03, 2016
There is an adage that you don't cut your nose to spite your face. With time it will be evident to deltas that bursting pipelines and polluting an already degraded environment more cannot be the solution to their current problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by babadem2much(m): 3:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Don't stop the bombing OK, whose land will suffer it and you think you are doing Buhari any harm then you are decieving yourself .

Those guys can survive without your crude, they have made it in life, only the masses will feel the adverse reaction in the economy.

.continue

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by 9japride(m): 3:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Those guys needs to calm down and dialogue with d government. After all its their environment that is bring destroyed. There are other minds to drive their demands
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 3:44am On Jun 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What can a certificateless senile president do about this?
When he starts doing some real shits, don come up here and bullshits! Aight?!

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by thaoriginator: 3:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Olukokosir:
Nd dz pple even gt twitter account nd dem no fit arrest dem..

Sumao for dz country
I tire oh.. And na pesin go register the sim o.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Nairasurplus:
This is no longer a joke. They are out to cripple our economy. I am an Igbo man. I support what they are doing but I am afraid, I may not live to enjoy the independence. War is looming.

Relax. Nigeria MUST choose one of these options or it dies a natural death-2014 confab report, con-federation or full regionalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2016
tobiasbeecher:
Hmm these guys are serious with this their threat of bringing oil production to zero. PMB should as a matter of urgent national importance invite all the leaders from NigerDelta espicially GEJ to know if they can appease these boys. It's clear that the military cannot stop the attacks. By the way, where is ngeneukwenu? Is he in prison? Quite a time I saw him last here.

Ngene is hale and hearty enjoying a worthy, blissful holidays someplace i know not.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Y'all blew up pipelines, and what good has it brought to Your country?

Ignorant fools
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by stefan388: 4:13am On Jun 03, 2016
onatisi:
buhari is wholly sick . Everything on his mind now is how to live longer.
Nigerians made a terrible mistake by following a drug addict like tinubu showing them a sick 77yrs old as their saviour . Nigerians will regret voting in buhari for years to come because by 2019, ,this sick man would have destroyed everything he met solid on ground
The aspect that wonders me most is that he does not listen to any advice that sounds or seemed favouring the south south. All those his past failed elections, he has been planning on how to actually deal with the 5% regions. So when he eventual gain power, he just fired down.. Now look at the repercussion.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by authenticman(m): 4:18am On Jun 03, 2016
ebiboy2:
Buhari is too dull to comprehend a simple political equation. His advisers and special advisers lack ideas too, no wonder he has been unable to make a single sound decision after being elected.
Dullard.

Am yet to see a relationship between Buhari's IQ and the militants' activities.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by dallyemmy: 4:28am On Jun 03, 2016
You can blow up all your rivers and communities as well!

Lagos State survived when President Obasanjo held their allocation. It is just a matter of time. The people you think you are fighting will improve and you will be wallowing in abject poverty! Just mark my words!

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by kenzo25(m): 4:32am On Jun 03, 2016
let dem blow all rig, it there problem, North will go farming...... southwest will be educating it's folks....... them go dey do clean up of there blown pipe line........ Make I dey watch dem in 7D.....

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by ojiebaba(m): 4:35am On Jun 03, 2016

when are this rubbish going to end,when are we going to stop all this childish behaviour and embrace patriotic maturity,from biafra to NDA,remember we all met Nigeria as a country,so we must not make history by dividing it.Lets think of how to move this country forward,4get about the government,are you not the one that voted for him,were you not the one that was shouting change?indeed the change has come,there is no other options than to adapt to it,so why are you now, complaining when the wood you put in the fire has already burn to ashes,so there is nothing we can do about the government,he is already there, that's all,so lets fight for NIGERIA's development and stop violence,i have never seen where it pays.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by crazymod: 4:35am On Jun 03, 2016
outknow:
https://twitter.com/Niger Delta Avengers/status/738442466072879104

These Ijaw boys should hurry up and blow it all.......... It will get to a stage when educated Itshekiri, Isoko and Urhobos will fight them and ask them to leave their territory. These are lazy, uneducated Ijaw criminals in collaboration with Biafrans.

These people have to realize that there are other communities in Delta state that have oil and begging GOVT' (lobbying NNPC for decades) to come and drill oil.
E.g Agbor and kwale communities have oil and gas in their territories. Govt' should negotiate with those communities with fairness and start exploration.

Federal govt. should also re-negotiating with other states that have oil and willing to cooperate. E.g Rivers, Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom.

Re-route the pipelines flow direction to avoid Bayelsa and Delta South.

Speed up the drilling of Lagos crude oil.

If they follow these measures, FED GOVT' can savage 1.2+ million Barrels per day then concentrate more on Agriculture and mining.

THE NEGATIVE ECONOMIC IMPACT ON THE REGION WILL BE SO BAD because MORE THAN 60% OF THE ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES AND INCOME IN THOSE AREAS DEPENDS ON OIL.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by dallyemmy: 4:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Niger Deltans IDP Loading.......

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by CosmicJames(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
When will these people settle this issue amicably.
As soon as BUHARI is ready

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by defash8: 4:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari had played Nigerians & the world, after he toured the Arab countries to seek an increase in crude price & he met brick wall. Buhari knew that a disruption in production will lead to increaase in price of crude hence he arranged the NDA.

Apart from the first strike to show the world that something is happening in Nigeria, all others were dummy strike hence the price of crude had jumped from $28 to $50. The production did not drop as stipulated, even refineries were producing & they are getting supplies to market at N140 while government is making close to N70 per litre on petrol. TSA is swelling with money & Buhari is laughing at us by selling us the dummy.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Skywalker5(m): 4:46am On Jun 03, 2016
NDA and boko haram wants to destroy Nigeria all in the name of oil and religion.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by creativity01: 4:56am On Jun 03, 2016
This is getting out of hand. The Presidency should look into this issue with all sincerity towards finding a lasting solution to these agitators. Nigeria is really blessed with intellects and theses are the times we need to put them into use.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Alohababy: 5:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Una weldone continue who's land is that it's yours, your children yet unborn will course your actions. Destroy all installations that gave you people name. When you people are thru you will then come back to your sences. NDA are doing colabo with biafrans, the biafrans are using you to destroy your states you are there announcing your achievements. Congratulations to you NDA. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by pinkyliceous(f): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2016
My brother kedu kwa nke I ji dee na I bu nwanyi na ihe e ji mara gi ebe a?

Nairasurplus:
This is no longer a joke. They are out to cripple our economy. I am an Igbo man. I support what they are doing but I am afraid, I may not live to enjoy the independence. War is looming.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by codedguy1(m): 5:11am On Jun 03, 2016
yom2:
guy thats where i blame d useless governments we ve been having over d years but is nt enough for me to suport reckless, eccentric, myopic, rash and greedy disposition of some actors

That's why I really felt GEJ messed up big time.

True it really does not justify these bombing, but we all know that to continue to attempt to be civil calling for dialogue seems to be getting us no where,. If buhari continues to sell crude and the ND are trying to negotiate true federalism/ regionalism the president will rather try to appease them with things like Ogoni clean up, amnesty, pipeline contracts etc but maintain the messed up structure.

We don't know where blowing up pipelines will get us.

It unfortunate we find ourselves in this position. Really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by ancientbanana: 5:13am On Jun 03, 2016
RealAdewole:
They are now terrorist
but dem never kill ppl Na. It's easy for FG to brand them terrorists but fulani herdsmen are Saints despite killing over 2000 ppl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.