Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48422 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Krismart(m): 5:20am On Jun 03, 2016
onatisi:
buhari is wholly sick . Everything on his mind now is how to live longer.
Nigerians made a terrible mistake by following a drug addict like tinubu showing them a sick 77yrs old as their saviour . Nigerians will regret voting in buhari for years to come because by 2019, ,this sick man would have destroyed everything he met solid on ground
As far as am concerned, Tinubu is a smart guy. After GEJ/Yar'adua experience he decided to try his luck with old and sick Buhari which might work for him and eventually see a Yoruba man(Osinbajo) emerge the president of Nigeria. Politics is a game
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2016
RealAdewole:
They are now terrorist

No no no, they re freedom fighters plz calling them that ok!
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by UncleJudax(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
amokemi:
Keep blowing up everything. If they beg you please don't agree. Destroy all the oil installations. At least that will make our leaders put on their thinking caps to develop other sectors of the economy. But as for your region, be ready to cope with the effect of your actions for the next century. For those supporting the blow ups, maybe you should check the effects of oil spillage.

Well done the avengers. Keep destroying your environment.
Quit the razzmatazz, you can't threaten a dead man with death. Their environment has been dead for long.

Your sarcasm no carry weight. Walahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by onatisi(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2016
stefan388:
The aspect that wonders me most is that he does not listen to any advice that sounds or seemed favouring the south south. All those his past failed elections, he has been planning on how to actually deal with the 5% regions. So when he eventual gain power, he just fired down.. Now look at the repercussion.
, the issue is just that buhari is dumb,dull,proud and arrogant. We analyzed him before the elections and told Nigerians the kind of mentality in buhari brains. When he gave the press conference on the issue of his certificate ,he said he wouldn't have addressed the matter at all BUT THAT THE PARTY COMPELLED HIM TO DO GIVE A PRESS CONFERENCE,which means he regards no one ,he doesn't even listens to his ministers,he believes he knows everything and whatever he says or does is right,no wonder he labeled ministers as noise makers . Now whatever senaible ans intelligent advice anyone is giving him on this issue of restiveness in the Niger delta area and how to sensibly tackle it will always be rebuffed by him. He should have gone to the ogoni cleanup and address the people. And as public criticisms of his administration continues and gets louder ,he is going to even get more detached from the people and his advicers ,he will shut out many people and only listen to the very few who will be massaging his ego

4 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by tete7000(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2016
creativity01:
This is getting out of hand. The Presidency should look into this issue with all sincerity towards finding a lasting solution to these agitators. Nigeria is really blessed with intellects and theses are the times we need to put them into use.

The are two set of people not open to reasoning: A fanatical ijaw militant and an irrational @boki Nigerian president. Unfortunately Nigeria is stuck with both of them at the two end of the spectrum. Only divine intervention can save this countryh. I saw all these coming when my people down here were shouting nonsense sai Buhari. Who in his rational sense votes a man like Buhari that has penchant for violence, a religious and an ethnic bigot as the president of a highly polarised country like Nigeria. His utterances since he came to power has caused more division than unity. Imagine the way he spoke about confab report, that man though he claims to be a patriot is totally out of tune with reality of Nigerian nation.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 03, 2016
rajwas:
why why why everyone is shouting Buhari when you suppose to shout the names of the bastard who are destroying their fatherland for their personal grudge. How can some people be so senseless destroying their houses upon their head. I am totally tired of the whole scenarios

Stop plz, not everyone believed in Nigeria ok,...Nigeria is a fraud!

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by onatisi(m): 5:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Krismart:
As far as am concerned, Tinubu is a smart guy. After GEJ/Yar'adua experience he decided to try his luck with old and sick Buhari which might work for him and eventually see a Yoruba man(Osinbajo) emerge the president of Nigeria. Politics is a game
Yea tinubu is smart and opportunistic,when he brought out buhari ,there was never the thought of osinbajo on his mind or anyone . Tinubu wanted the vice presidential ticket for himself at all cost. He knew he can control buhari just like he controls the dogs his compound ,been the vice president to a dull old sick man like buhari would have made tinubu the most powerful man in Nigeria ,he would have used the closeness to the Buhari and ask rock to deal with anyone that opposes him . It was saraki ,obj and atiku that read through his game and quickly cut his ambition short by using the notion that Nigerians wont accept a Muslim /muslim ticket. Just imagine how powerful tinubu will be now if he is the vice president? Tinubu knows that buhari is a very sick man .fayose raised this issued during the elections that buhari was always going to UK for medical treatments that he cant withstand the pressure of that office .

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

This is where the whites and the Black disparity comes from, **** get off ur partisanship horse and know u are fighting enemy of the state rather than freedom fighters.....They break more pipes, impoverishing the already impoverished people and exposing d whole nation 2 further hardship.....and all u can come up is the above.l undecided.......

They're not terrorists but freedom fighter biko grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Litmus:

Actually, i believe Nigeria can with a little bit of determination and patience from citizens. However, what is equally important is how to ensure that our oil isn't stolen through the back door by black market foreigners dealing with these creek thieves calling themselves Avengers. This would mean competent monitoring of ships leaving our shores and also monitoring the borders where the French will steal our oil from Benin republic and Cameroon.

But you see, here is where that border issues come in again, we need to somehow manage our borders....

Our oil, u nd who own the oil? Our oil grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Izonpikin: 5:56am On Jun 03, 2016
duni04:

I'd rather we had and suffered the consequences of that catastrophe now than postponed and worsened it like Jonathan and Yaradua did by paying militants not to blow pipelines and providing them with money to stockpile arms like they have done. Let the oil output reduce, let us suffer the consequences and let us then catch these guys dead or alive. We will then send the message to future generations that it is wrong to blow pipelines. Jonathan and Yaradua taught the people in the Niger delta that is is economically lucrative to blow pipelines because their government would call you to negotiate. I hope Buhari reverses that flawed thinking.
rather than go through that long uncertain path why not just espouse true federalism/regionalism...is it that hard Mr man

You see why our wahala in this country can never be resolved...We attack the surface of a problem rather than the root cause...

If we make you NIgeria's president tomorrow na so you go proffer solution wey go still lead to more formation of militants...

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2016
God has different ways of answering prayers; my prayer is that the oil should dry off. Once this happens " everybody's eye will be clear." The unbearable consequences from this will force us to start think of other ways of creating wealth and which will naturally lead to "forced" fiscal federalism we have been avoiding. When this happens not every idiot will aspire to be a state governor as the Abuja common pocket will be phased out.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by persius555(m): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2016
All these just to get at the president. We will all suffer the consequences together. And for the irrational individuals that cheer and encourage such criminal and condemnable act, in the end you reap what you sow. No where in the world will thesd actions be applauded except africa where a few individuals are mentally deluded.
This is the 21st century, where global environmental pollution has a grave impact on the way we live on a global scale.

The actions of these faceless group will be questioned by the unborn niger delta generation and if anyone of them is alive to answer any such inquiry, i hope they will be man enough to own up. This dastard act is a disgrace, illogical and barbaric in reasoning. We should all rise up and condemn these acts. How do you justify wrecking your environment just to spite a man living thousands of kilometers from you.

Very pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2016
Mayflowa:

How can we just give in to terrorism like this! This is how boko haram took huge form.

It is everybody's call to protect our national asserts. We are need to condemn this as we did condemn boko haram and volunteer info whenever we can!

Close that shit whole u called mouth, what is boko haram demand? This pple re freedom fighters!

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Catastrophe1: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2016
truthisbitter33:

Na online you dey do your terrorism?.go join your brothers make una dey blow dey go now.Abi you no get liver?please blow up everything o.
hahhaha Yes sir, gotcha.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by donbrowser(m): 6:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Olukokosir:
Nd dz pple even gt twitter account nd dem no fit arrest dem..

Sumao for dz country
These guys are educated or u think NA doesnt have IT department capable enough to track them? But they are way too prepared for all these and Buhari is not seeing that.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Edywalex: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Na u get sense past 4 all d post i don read here.
mashnino:
What still amazes me is that some people receive this news with so much joy..

I swear to GOD na everybody go feel the heat, forget all these nonsense una dey talk

some people are saying dialogue, since when they started blowing up stuffs

have they ever called for dialogue?

fighting them will be hard but if they think what they are doing is right then they should answer me this question

who war don epp?

see biafra, see boko haram, see libya, see iraq we can go on and on

war never help anybody before, so for me whatever they think they are fighting for will still come back and hunt them

that one is for sure.. so continue blowing up things.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by skyman200(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2016
buhari aim is to destroy these country, why can't he have a common sense.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Akg92(m): 6:18am On Jun 03, 2016
U ar afraid of the army u should face the army in 2:00pm and blew up the pipline nt 2:00am cowords, arrogans.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nely77(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2016
mightyhazell:
Simple diplomacy would hav averted all dese!

When jonathan won elections,he not only brought evrybody together as a father,...he went ahead and started favouring the north in almost evth. Wich eventually earned him a v unenviable spot among his kinsmen,for favoring the north to their detriment! Personally I think he over did it!

Buhari won elections and on his first visit 2 usa,he told the world how he has segregated the nation to 5% and 97%. And not only mouthing this,all his actions started reflecting it immediately,..from appointing only core northeners in2 positions tht matter,to terminating contracts and programmes put in place 4 the nigerdeltans (whose region lay the golden eggs of our collective survival) by previous governments etc,...

Imagine if buhari had not terminated all dese,including projects like the maritime institute,..and instead started some mega projects in the region,..I can imagine the kind of peace and support he would hav by now be gettin from dere. As am sure southerners are not like core northerners that once they hate u,no matter how much things u do 4 dem,dey cannever be appeased,as in jonas case. Buhari and indeed nigerians wud av been enjoying massive tranquility by now,..my thots tho*

You are absolutely right! I support your comment here 100%. I wish the president will heed the voice of wisdom(advice). I wish he can make a U-turn now. Things will just turn around in his favour and that of all Nigerians. But for the bitterness in some people's minds, things are going from worse to worst.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by signz: 6:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Izonpikin:
[/b]rather than go through that long uncertain path why not just espouse true federalism/regionalism...is it that hard Mr man[b]

You see why our wahala in this country can never be resolved...We attack the surface of a problem rather than the root cause...

If we make you NIgeria's president tomorrow na so you go proffer solution wey go still lead to more formation of militants...

You see Nigerians like the man you quoted are very wicked and unreasonable. They know the easiest way to stop this oil pipeline vandaliisation is fiscal federalism/regionalism as you said. But they would rather enjoy this internal colonialism that we are running now than make the states/regions autonomous.

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by dwebs(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What can a certificateless senile president do about this?
[color=#006600][/color]

look at what you just said. does it make sense? grin
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by chidozieikeji2: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2016
ebiboy2:
Buhari is too dull to comprehend a simple political equation. His advisers and special advisers lack ideas too, no wonder he has been unable to make a single sound decision after being elected.
Dullard.
don't blame his advisers because even if they give him the best of advice he can never take it
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2016
lastpage:

Your Head dey dia!

I tell you, the type of IDP that would emerge from this N/Delta in a years time, will make the Borno IDP look like Child's play!

For a region with an already bad, polluted land, .... na hunger go kill all of them, one after another.

We siddon-look dey watch, but if they think other regions will accept them as IDP.... they got another thing coming.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

We from the south west re betrayal nd cowards as some pple called us, is it that we won't survive on our own,...I really feel ashamed to be a Yoruba man!
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by SESSOL: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Let oil production be reduced to zero. when instead of being the president of the country, he decide to be president of the north.

1 Like

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Shiaondo(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Na wow
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by SESSOL: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2016
persius555:
All these just to get at the president. We will all suffer the consequences together. And for the irrational individuals that cheer and encourage such criminal and condemnable act, in the end you reap what you sow. No where in the world will thesd actions be applauded except africa where a few individuals are mentally deluded.
This is the 21st century, where global environmental pollution has a grave impact on the way we live on a global scale.

The actions of these faceless group will be questioned by the unborn niger delta generation and if anyone of them is alive to answer any such inquiry, i hope they will be man enough to own up. This dastard act is a disgrace, illogical and barbaric in reasoning. We should all rise up and condemn these acts. How do you justify wrecking your environment just to spite a man living thousands of kilometers from you.

Very pathetic.
shut -up. apc online agents. very soon there will be no money to use and pay u. It 8th then that we will hear u r true opinion.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by laikas: 6:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Endison:
I just pity Buhari.
He doesn't know what he's up against.
Na him mouth kill am
ehn think say presidency na only to fight corruption n check into pipus fund, pls tel him there is more to it.

these whole thing got me thinkin, i think naija's were doing wel with the said coruption.
abeg how u c am.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by SESSOL: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2016
lastpage:

Your Head dey dia!

I tell you, the type of IDP that would emerge from this N/Delta in a years time, will make the Borno IDP look like Child's play!

For a region with an already bad, polluted land, .... na hunger go kill all of them, one after another.

We siddon-look dey watch, but if they think other regions will accept them as IDP.... they got another thing coming.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
both u and u r friend effizi are assholes.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by jaybee(f): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2016
ebiboy2:
Buhari is too dull to comprehend a simple political equation. His advisers and special advisers lack ideas too, no wonder he has been unable to make a single sound decision after being elected.
Dullard.

if your definition of politics is blowing up pipelines, then there is more hope for a m0r0n than for you @ebiboy2 and all those that give you that like
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by xmasgift: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Destroy it all. Buhari isn't affected. He would do what he can do and leave. The common man on the street would bear the aftermath. So please continue! When people in the ND region start having deformed babies, then they would realize the enormity of the destruction they have caused. Those sponsoring them do not even live there. They are controlling the m.o.r.o.n.s from outside the country. 5% should only be given that much attention and nothing more.
I can't understand how a people can be so filed with hate and bitterness because of someone's tri.be and religi.on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by komek(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2016
mightyhazell:
Simple diplomacy would hav averted all dese!

When jonathan won elections,he not only brought evrybody together as a father,...he went ahead and started favouring the north in almost evth. Wich eventually earned him a v unenviable spot among his kinsmen,for favoring the north to their detriment! Personally I think he over did it!

Buhari won elections and on his first visit 2 usa,he told the world how he has segregated the nation to 5% and 97%. And not only mouthing this,all his actions started reflecting it immediately,..from appointing only core northeners in2 positions tht matter,to terminating contracts and programmes put in place 4 the nigerdeltans (whose region lay the golden eggs of our collective survival) by previous governments etc,...

Imagine if buhari had not terminated all dese,including projects like the maritime institute,..and instead started some mega projects in the region,..I can imagine the kind of peace and support he would hav by now be gettin from dere. As am sure southerners are not like core northerners that once they hate u,no matter how much things u do 4 dem,dey cannever be appeased,as in jonas case. Buhari and indeed nigerians wud av been enjoying massive tranquility by now,..my thots tho*

Making sense. But would the stupid illiterate old man think towards that? No. All he thinks is WAR. How many issues in this world have violence resolved. He has the Army, Army that have not been able to calm the boko haram problems , now this. I no he will not succeed anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.