Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (48426 Views)

Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by rajwas(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
why why why everyone is shouting Buhari when you suppose to shout the names of the bastard who are destroying their fatherland for their personal grudge. How can some people be so senseless destroying their houses upon their head. I am totally tired of the whole scenarios

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Heffalump(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Silly militants. Blowing up pipelines, is that an achievement? You cannot be spared of this hardship, including your relations and people.
God of Nigeria will soon hack you down.

Senseless idiots! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mandax: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
Endison:
I just pity Buhari.
He doesn't know what he's up against.
Na him mouth kill am

Too much thoughtless loud mouth.
How could a whole president be so thoughtless when he told an emir of his home state, Katsina, that to acquire and enjoy the oil proceeds they are now enjoying, two million people were killed?

Did Buhari not know that some sections of Nigeria believe that Boko Haram was used to sack Jonathan for Buhari to become president, after all, Buhari had been rejected thrice before in the polls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by lmm4real: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
continue una go tire
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by omojesu202(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
onatisi:
buhari is wholly sick . Everything on his mind now is how to live longer.
Nigerians made a terrible mistake by following a drug addict like tinubu showing them a sick 77yrs old as their saviour . Nigerians will regret voting in buhari for years to come because by 2019, ,this sick man would have destroyed everything he met solid on ground

shut up there!!
Buhari can never do any damage up to the one done by past PDP presidents.
go to bed if you lack useful comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
pryme:
you guys should go on, don't stop bombing. in the end the one you guys called Dullard will have retired to his home town enjoying his Pension as an Ex President. in the who looses?

the fools here commending the actions of this terrorist, are the ones that will taste poverty with their tongue.

if Una like make Una bomb Una lands spill oil, wetin concern the dullard.

FOOLS

kpele cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by omonla555: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
And so, animals destroying their heritage and their children, children future.

Very soon nobody will buy oil again when it is replaced with Bio-fuel and Solar energy.

Then you will regret your live when your generation will have no land to farm and water to fish and then, Agriculture will be the major economic resources.

Then you will know you have destroyed your destiny and your children unborn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by codedguy1(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
people asking the FG to negotiate with these guys are missing the point.

they are ready to cripple this govt no matter what simply because when you talk of dialogue things like pipeline contracts and amnesty schemes are proposed, this is not what these guys want as they have demonstrated.

Dialoguing with them when their major demand is basically decentralisation of the country which will reduce the powers at the center and make the region manage their resources to pay a certain amount to the center will not be easy.

The issue now will be IS THE FG READY TO DO THAT?

If the FG announces today that it will sponsor a bill to the house for the adoption of true federalism/regionalis as contained in the 2014 confab report, i bet the bombings will stop and further negotiations can take place.

justice and fairness demands that every region should be productive and contribute to the center, This will even make us more united as a country and the slogan united in diversity will make more sense.

my two cents

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Litmus: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is going to sound funny, and maybe we need a laugh, but have you noticed that very often the football side that starts well often loses the match or struggle bitterly to survive by the end? Same with boxing, but it's not always true though. I guess this phenomena echoes in the Jamaican saying, 'what sweet you, will soon sour you'. I guess the Igbos and Delta avengers and supporters are having a good time now....

5 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by babestella: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
ebiboy2:
Buhari is too dull to comprehend a simple political equation. His advisers and special advisers lack ideas too, no wonder he has been unable to make a single sound decision after being elected.
Dullard.

His advisers are equally bigots, fanatics who also believe in his 97% and 5% vision. They'll never tell him anything good about SS or SE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by mandax: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
.... and who can explain why Buhari still believes that in this 21st Century, weapons of war and soldiers are what is to be used to keep Nigeria one, instead of political reforms which a vast population of Nigeria have been asking for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by fromnigeria(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
They are both terrorists and Journalists!! Hehe
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by YourFatherYansh: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What can a certificateless senile president do about this?
This is where the whites and the Black disparity comes from, **** get off ur partisanship horse and know u are fighting enemy of the state rather than freedom fighters.....They break more pipes, impoverishing the already impoverished people and exposing d whole nation 2 further hardship.....and all u can come up is the above.l undecided.......

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by kodded(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
rajwas:
why why why everyone is shouting Buhari when you suppose to shout the names of the bastard who are destroying their fatherland for their personal grudge. How can some people be so senseless destroying their houses upon their head. I am totally tired of the whole scenarios
I thought the army will wipe them out immediately ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2060661_icryfornigeria_jpeg063b0badda1347a71292bb4e812e2fc4

6 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by drizzymadbet(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nairasurplus:
This is no longer a joke. They are out to cripple our economy. I am an Igbo man. I support what they are doing but I am afraid, I may not live to enjoy the independence. War is looming.

you are an igbo man covering yourself with a female moniker to receive attention from naughty Nairaland guys and their PM's and Sunday Na nwanna you go church go sing. Ekwekwala ka chinwe kpuo gi oku Na ashi I Na atu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by afanide: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
Who asked you? These guts are really Amateurs........ undecided
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by donvicky2007: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Olukokosir:
Nd dz pple even gt twitter account nd dem no fit arrest dem..

Sumao for dz country

What if their twitter handle is twitting from UK, just like Radio Biafra

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Litmus: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Realdeals:
I expect the ND Avengers to ground oil production to zero. It will be a true test for Nigeria survival, I'm sure the country will survive without oil...

Actually, i believe Nigeria can with a little bit of determination and patience from citizens. However, what is equally important is how to ensure that our oil isn't stolen through the back door by black market foreigners dealing with these creek thieves calling themselves Avengers. This would mean competent monitoring of ships leaving our shores and also monitoring the borders where the French will steal our oil from Benin republic and Cameroon.

But you see, here is where that border issues come in again, we need to somehow manage our borders....

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by excel101(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
mashnino:
What still amazes me is that some people receive this news with so much joy..

I swear to GOD na everybody go feel the heat, forget all these nonsense una dey talk

some people are saying dialogue, since when they started blowing up stuffs

have they ever called for dialogue?

fighting them will be hard but if they think what they are doing is right then they should answer me this question

who war don epp?

see biafra, see boko haram, see libya, see iraq we can go on and on

war never help anybody before, so for me whatever they think they are fighting for will still come back and hunt them

that one is for sure.. so continue blowing up things.
What kind of heat could be more tougher than high pump prize hike when you have the oil, lack of electricity, poverty ravaged society. My friend this is the peak of the heat u're talking about.

5 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Felincous(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
IN PATIENCE JONATHAN VOICE...... CONTILIU... NA BASTARD DEY USE LEFT HAND TO DECRIBE HIM PAPA HOUSE
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by onatisi(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
omojesu202:

[s]shut up there!!
Buhari can never do any damage up to the one done by past PDP presidents.
go to bed if you lack useful comments [/s]

3 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by IDnoble1: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
MizterChris:
Buhari we take God take beg you.negotiate with these guys .cos e b like say them seriously one reduce oil production to zero
what are you saying nau, are they, NDA, ready for that? They themselves are not ready nau,wanting to break away.
Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
are this people even sure this so called NDA even exists?! Some foreign terrorists might be paid to shut down Nigeria's oil production, so that international oil price can go up. They might even be using drones and hiding under cover of Niger delta...how else have they been unable to track them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by gpovo(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=omonla555 post=46218494]And so, animals destroying their heritage and their children, children future.

Very soon nobody will buy oil again when it is replaced with Bio-fuel and Solar energy.

Then you will regret your live when your generation will have no land to farm and water to fish and then, Agriculture will be the major economic resources.

Na on top river nai pple dey farm b4? Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers by olaskul(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Congratulations undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.