Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make (1827 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 5:48am On Jun 03, 2016
This is a counter thread.
When you as a woman knows very well that you are not goin to marry that man but you agree to marry him only to dump him later.After he must have trained you in the university. Established a business for you, spend so much on you and probably go broke especially now that the economy is not smilling; all in the hope of having you as his own.
How can you expect to be happy when you deliberately made another unhappy? Karma is real so be careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Lols
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by hotspec(m): 5:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Ladies don't make mistakes, they are special cool
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2016
J
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2016
crotonite:
special?
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin who send you work? undecided
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 03, 2016
crotonite:
Who did this to you
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by oteneaaron(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Preach it brother..........their own Karma na 10^999999999999999999

i know one niccur who trained d gurl all thru....at the expense of his own education......as d gurl graduate, she come d form....."ur not in my level...".......
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by talktonase(m): 6:38am On Jun 03, 2016
I blame the guy.Why is he too forward...
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2016
vargasvictory:

Who did this to you
What are ya tring to say?
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Pinocchioo(f): 6:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Whatever u believe in works for u As for me, KARMA IS REAL
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Pinocchioo:
Whatever u believe in works for u As for me, KARMA IS REAL
Yea, karma is real. This what many people fail to understand. We are not perfect though, but at least, we should be considerate and careful with our actions.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by ummeey: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Abeg ask am
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
ummeey:
Abeg ask am
Fear don't catch you abi? Abeg no fear, just be a good girl and you will be fine.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Na KARMA o. Karma want to punish all the bad girls around. I hope you are not a bad girl if not eh
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2016
crotonite:
What are ya tring to say?
He's trying to say thatyou are out of your senses.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 02, 2016
CosmicJames:
He's trying to say thatyou are out of your senses.
how can i out my senses, sense na cloth
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2016
crotonite:
how can i out my senses, sense na cloth
No, sense na house.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2016
CosmicJames:
No, sense na house.
grin grin grin i wan die of laughter here grin grin
Re: The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make by CosmicJames(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2016
crotonite:
grin grin grin i wan die of laughter here grin grin
Nothing do you my broda. Its part of the independence celeberation. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Lady I Entered Keke Napep With Just Gave Me A Slap Now, What Should I Do? / I Have A Nairaland Crush...but..... / BOBRISKY Talks On His Bae, Sex Life And Others (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.