Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned (4302 Views)

My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Girls In My Neighborhood Frowned Because Of Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by ojay2053(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
chai my brother,It was by the spirit that I knew ur location!
. Onye guy, well spoken, but to which spirit are you talking about, Onye oma?
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by dannyben5: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2016

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
ojay2053:
. Onye guy, well spoken, but to which spirit are you talking about, Onye oma?
the good spirit!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by vicstar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided

Hmmmm..... Nawooooshocked
me I dey wonder oo cry

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided

Hmmmm..... Nawooooshocked
na wa for wht? Is it wrong askn for my condoms,at least na my akamu dey inside!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by mzhorlah(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Waht does dz thread teach us now undecided
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
na wa for wht? Is it wrong askn for my condoms,at least na my akamu dey inside!

Bros no be you ooo... Nawoo for dey gal....gringringrin

Ntin do you. ...grin

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros no be you ooo... Nawoo for dey gal....gringringrin

Ntin do you. ...grin
sandie sandie, beta pikin kiss
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
sandie sandie, beta pikin kiss

M blushinggringrin

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Kiish(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
lmao she wan use ur "man-gravy" for rituals... be very careful...
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M blushinggringrin
don't blush too mch and pls do not get too comfortable around me cos you might jus get pregnant
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Kiish:
lmao she wan use ur "man-gravy" for rituals... be very careful...
abeg don't mind the she-diot!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Okay yesterday night after work I felt hot and I needed to ease myself and headed for a brothel and as I got there, I ordered for a drink and scouted for a gal dat suit my taste as I hv been unable to get a decent gal nd I guess it's because of the pryer I prayed in church some weeks back that any gal who will not add any thing positive to my life apart frm sex let her never agree to roll wth me so i guess tht prayer was answered.
So when I got talkn wth the call gal she told me sex is 1k and I accepted then I bought her a drink nd told her I'll wanna go two rounds for one thousand five hundred which she accepted.
When we got in2 her room nd she pulled her pants only and then got condom to wear on my dick buh I wanted to see her fully without clothes and I told her, and she said I'll add 500 hundred to see her fully n.aked then I accepted and she stripped and when she did I was impressed wth wat I saw cos she's very fresh and my dick erected gallantly like a young soldier still in his 20's
The sex ws great as my hands browsed through the regions of her lovely body as I fvcked her and I prayed not to release on time because her pvssy is very very sweet and tight
After we finished the first round I lay on her bed and held her close and gave her money to quickly get us drinks nd when she came back we had the second round of sex after drinking and it was sweet also like the first round,
But as I wore my trouser to go home I demanded for my condoms and she frowned and said "which one you dey na bros? E be like sey u be bad market o"
Then I threatened to go report her to the authorities of the brothel then she hurriedly gave me my condoms and hissed.
lemme tell you, there is nothing like ritualists here, they mixed ur sperm in the cream they rub in their body, it heals pimple, if u don't know
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016
lilzcee:
lemme tell you, there is nothing like ritualists here, they mixed ur sperm in the cream they rub in their body, it heals pimple, if u don't know
yekpa, pls tell me more I'm all ears!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
yekpa, pls tell me more I'm all ears!
google is ur friend, google about sperm and facial treatment
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2016
lilzcee:
google is ur friend, google about sperm and facial treatment
okay o ayaf yhear!
Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by frubben(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
Okay yesterday night after work I felt hot and I needed to ease myself and headed for a brothel and as I got there, I ordered for a drink and scouted for a gal dat suit my taste as I hv been unable to get a decent gal nd I guess it's because of the pryer I prayed in church some weeks back that any gal who will not add any thing positive to my life apart frm sex let her never agree to roll wth me so i guess tht prayer was answered.
So when I got talkn wth the call gal she told me sex is 1k and I accepted then I bought her a drink nd told her I'll wanna go two rounds for one thousand five hundred which she accepted.
When we got in2 her room nd she pulled her pants only and then got condom to wear on my dick buh I wanted to see her fully without clothes and I told her, and she said I'll add 500 hundred to see her fully n.aked then I accepted and she stripped and when she did I was impressed wth wat I saw cos she's very fresh and my dick erected gallantly like a young soldier still in his 20's
The sex ws great as my hands browsed through the regions of her lovely body as I fvcked her and I prayed not to release on time because her pvssy is very very sweet and tight
After we finished the first round I lay on her bed and held her close and gave her money to quickly get us drinks nd when she came back we had the second round of sex after drinking and it was sweet also like the first round,
But as I wore my trouser to go home I demanded for my condoms and she frowned and said "which one you dey na bros? E be like sey u be bad market o"
Then I threatened to go report her to the authorities of the brothel then she hurriedly gave me my condoms and hissed.

Re: I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned by jonaifame22(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=frubben post=46262524][/quote]ehn ehn wetin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Woman Says She Is Comfortable With Her Long ARMPIT Hair, Shares Photo / Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. / Bdsm Practices 101: Erotic Humiliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.