Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? (1266 Views)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by buymore2016: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Are you married or single and your husband complain about
your breast reducing in size after nursing 2 or 3 child.
Is your own breast smaller than your age and your
boy friend complain about it or you are not comfortable with size.
You can have your sweet 16 breast back firm and big even
if you are 50 years old plus.
You don't need surgery to have a firm, stronger and bigger breast
again as it was at your 20's.
There is a solution to small breast, sagging breast for all
married women that has nursed 2 or 3 children and care to
have a firm, stronger and big breast again.
Do you want to know more how to getting firm, big and stronger
breast again.
Send message I want to know more to info@yourhealthandbeauty.com
with the subject "firm & bigger breast"
I will send the secret to your email box direct, just make sure you
check spam box in case is not found in inbox.
You can renew your breast firmness and increase the size at will
Yours
Breast tutor
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by halfricanadian(f): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
My man will love me d way i am nd i love him d way he is

No one shd ask which man lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by olac21(m): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
This thing is here again spewing her boyfriend-emotional thrash!take a break pls!
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Me i'll complain o undecided How would you bring something that no go full my hand.
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by Israel5(m): 12:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Sometimes i wish...
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 04, 2016
olac21:
This thing is here again spewing her boyfriend-emotional thrash!take a break pls!
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by hibiscus76(f): 2:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Insatiable humans, big and they'll say too big..small and they'll say too small, normal and they'll say it's a bit too big or it should have been smaller..nonsense

My life, I live for no man and I wouldn't want anything in my body to change for any stu.pid man..the God that made me this way has his ultimate reasons for making me this way and believe me, it's a unique model..fvck what anyman thinks about me..its simple, if you don't like me the way I am, keep your cool and don't approach...don't come and start finding faults that I can't do anything about..take note future husband..
Re: Did Your Husband Or Boyfriend Complain About The Small Size Of Your Breast? by makydebbie(f): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2016
olac21:
pls who is the thing ehn?

(1) (Reply)

His Very Smart Or Very Stingy? ( Photo ) / The Art Of Lovemaking: Combating Premature Ejaculation / PLS Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.