Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? (1286 Views)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? by paschu: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Geeez.

Dude give a ref. to where someone was publicly BEHEADED extrajudicially in the 21st century UK or US without the fedral govt's stern condemnation.

Please if you cannot provided any ref. then keep your crap out of my mention for good.

Rossikki:
Ignorant dunce, actually there were numerous public lynchings in America, where blacks were grabbed by christians, and ropes tossed around their heads before they were publicly hanged or set alight, and there were no presidential speeches. And even today there are numerous drive-by shootings in America where loads of innocent persons, including children, are killed in broad daylight, with no presidential speeches.
Re: Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? by Rossikki: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
paschu:
Geeez.

Dude give a ref. to where someone was publicly BEHEADED extrajudicially in the 21st century UK or US without the fedral govt's stern condemnation.

Please if you cannot provided any ref. then keep your crap out of my mention for good.

Why is the manner of death so important to you? Murder is murder. You only make the method of killing a big deal when you wish to demonize a particular set of perpetrators. Will God excuse your murder on the basis that you shot or bombed your victim, as opposed to beheading him? I think not.
Re: Can A Religious Group Behead An American Citizen Publicly? by mekaboy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
I still ask, of what use is this anti corruption fight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents / Friendly Football Match Between PDP And APC Social Media Forums - PHOTOS / My Heartfelt Sympathy To Tonyebarcanista And His IPOD Online Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.