Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? (3466 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
What's the most romantic thing your partner has said to you, other than "I love you" and "will you marry me"?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Ben13: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
"I love your pointed nose" wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2009
he kick me in d ass cool
i tot dat was cool undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by CrazyMan(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2009
Can't remember
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by wunmilyn(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2009
"u are so sweet"  tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2009
sweeter than agege bread?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Pataki: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2009
Too many to determine which is the most romantic amidst all. tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by TheSeeker(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2009
They are too many that if I start to say them, y'all will want to jack her from me.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2009
if you eat any more of that cake, i won't marry you again!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by chukudibab(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
u are the sugar in my tea,
awwwwwwwwwwwwe tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by 190: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
baby pump me faster
ure sweeter than Bounty!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Krayola2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
"pull my hair and smack my ass!. . . . Ouch!!"
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by TOPE20001(f): 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
Krayola2:

"pull my hair and smack my ass!. . . . Ouch!!"

TSSSK TSSK shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:04am On Aug 26, 2009
oh yeah baby, mess me harder.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Atreus(f): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2009
Ok crayon,happy D&S. @topic,too many.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by MyneWhite1(f): 12:24am On Aug 26, 2009
too many to write down. You make me a better person is nice
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2009
I try to block them out grin Too sappy for me tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
'Where have you been all my life'??

lol, I think I heard that in a movie!! grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Hauwa1: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
Pataki:

Too many to determine which is the most romantic amidst all. tongue

shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by ebila(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2009
"That's why i love u"(after parting wif some money cry cry cry)
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by davidif: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2009
I try to block them out  Too sappy for me

ha ha ha, you are too much.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by showbobo(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2009
ebila:

"That's why i love u"(after parting wif some money cry cry cry)
Mugu like u grin cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by alicejacob: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2009
uhmmmm look at my queen!! you are beautiful, baby. kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

What's the most romantic thing your partner has said to you, other than "I love you" and "will you marry me"?

ur turn grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Gabry(f): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2009
When I first saw you, I was afraid to know you, . .

When I first know you, I was afraid to like you

When I first like you, I was afraid to fall for you

When I first fall for you, I was afraid to love you

Now that I really love you, I'm damn Shit Scared to Loose you. . .
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by stilletos: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2009
I wanna be your fairy tale
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by unitee(f): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2009
he said I am the luckiest gal to have and be loved by such a wonderful guy, actually he is too good to be true
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Gabry:

Is he in Kindergarten ? grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by IBOGIRL1: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2009
U're d best tin dat eva happened 2me & i will love 2b wit u til d end of dayz. Lord. Isnt dat sweeeet,
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by TOPE20001(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
Gabry:

Ur man seriously said those?? And they dont make u feel like almost saying yuck? grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Gabry(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ujujoan:

Is he in Kindergarten ? grin

TOPE2000!:

your man seriously said those?? And they dont make u feel like almost saying yuck? grin

Nope. . . Cause the way he says it and the way it sounds from him its like HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by IBOGIRL1: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2009
Okay guys, we've been talking about our current b.F, b.G. Let's recall som sweet tins we luved about our ex or ex(s)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Virgin / MOD: abeg front page ABEG! Help Me Get A Job And I Marry U Right Away.... / Please Read If You Are A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.