Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Am Not A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Virgin (3472 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Virgin by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2010
my girlfriend once told me she is not a virgin. but as time goes on we got to talk about sex in a relationship she now said she is a virgin. which one should i believe?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by alukstea(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2010
She was Disvirgined but lol somehow somehow bro she became a Virgin again,, chai nothing Nigeria Chics no fit use lie lol , as for what you'll believe Virgin or no Virgin just believe she's a woman lol
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by joe4christ(m): 12:10am On Mar 29, 2010
Brooch:

my   girlfriend   once   told   me   she   is   not   a   virgin.   but   as   time   goes   on   we   got   2  talk   about   intimacy   in   a   relationship   she   now   said   she   is   a   virgin.     which   1   should  i   believe?
I GUESS SHE's TRULY A VIRGIN, COS THERE ARE MANY GIRL WHO WILL NEVER TELL U OF THEIR VIRGINITY UNTIL INTIMACY STEPS-IN!

Re: I Am Not A Virgin by queeneve: 12:22am On Mar 29, 2010
The only want to know, CHECK FOR A HYMAN,
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by eridah2007(m): 5:05am On Mar 29, 2010
Brooch:

my girlfriend once told me she is not a virgin. but as time goes on we got to talk about intimacy in a relationship she now said she is a virgin. which one should i believe?
Believe both. smiley
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Flashfast1: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2010
alukstea:

She was Disvirgined but lol somehow somehow bro she became a Virgin again,, chai nothing Nigeria Chics no fit use lie lol , as for what you'll believe Virgin or no Virgin just believe she's a woman lol
LMAO
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by kodewrita(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2010
Strenght of a woman.lol.
The ability to "envirgin" and disvirgin [size=20pt]AT WILL[/size]
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2010
kodewrita:

Strenght of a woman.lol.
The ability to "envirgin" and disvirgin [size=20pt]AT WILL[/size]
lol-- but hey, not all
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2010
@ poster--
believe her---- she was 2 shy 2 confess that she wasn't a virgin-- so
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by wales(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2010
Brooch:

my girlfriend once told me she is not a virgin. but as time goes on we got to talk about intimacy in a relationship she now said she is a virgin. which one should i believe?

My guy you need to get into that place be4 you can know if she is a Virgin or not, good luck grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by joe4christ(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
@poster dont ever sleep with that girl before marriage, else,

Re: I Am Not A Virgin by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
i think she was shy cos i've been in the same predicament b4,she mite really be one.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by alukstea(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2010
@ Poster, Maybe she told you she wasnt a Virgin when you had the Impression on that you wanted someone who you can always do but after falling for you she decided to tell you the Truth and it could be the other way round too, Hmm my Mum told me sometimes ago that she's a Virgin too
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by unitee(f): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2010
Someone rescue me pliz
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 006(m): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2010
^^^ , from what?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by unitee(f): 12:55am On Mar 30, 2010
Am drowning
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 006(m): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2010
drowning in what ?

So this is an SOS abi?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by TewMuch: 4:47am On Mar 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She doesnt see you as someone she wants to have sex with. You are just a maga.rotflmao.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by SirDombo: 5:16am On Mar 30, 2010
maybe she's a born-again virgin
lots of women become those
when it's time to get married
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by joe4christ(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2010
unitee:

Am drowning
  hehehehe, shey na river NIGER abi na BENUE? lwkmd!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha {IN PARAGRAPHS}

Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Girl846(f): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2010
Well sooner or later the truth will come out, it usually does
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Spyker: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2010
What do you want to do with her virginity self?
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by tuns10: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2010
She might not be a virgin but told you she was one because she did not want to have intimacy with u just yet
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Dandy1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
Ur problem is a piece of cake.A virginity test won't hurt.First,promise her U won't get beyond boundaries.Second,av sm moments of kissing en smooching.Next,she should Jst lie down on her back en feel at ease while U stick in in ur finger.At one,she's good.If she swallows two,U are done.She resists test,she might be fooling U cos she ought to be ready to give U a proof.Dat's my own recipe.I've been there,done dat.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by Woke4all(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Brooch:

O boy enter the place like 2baba
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by galatico(m): 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2010
Some babes suck!!!
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
galatico:

Some babes suck!!!
wot do u mean by "sucks" and y only the babes isn't it even the mans fault if she isn't trustworthy in her words?? couldn't he have not asked her if she was or not?? or atleast create a situation where they is only truth amog them??
always the girls fault for u nigerian men ehh??
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by iice(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2010
Which one be 'what should i believe?'
Egad! Some people sef. . .na cerelac dem dey find
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by honeric01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
Close your eyes and then pick one.

finish.
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by femfem3: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
@ Poster, i blv she is not ready to give you the right to the gateway or you are her MUGU, but does it really matter if she is a virgin or not,

But there is only one way to find out, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
honeric01:

Close your hands and then pick one.

finish.
pls more specific in ur reply, it's uncomprehensible--
Re: I Am Not A Virgin by 3ndy(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
fem.fem:

hahahahah, LWKMD,  grin grin grin grin grin.

@ Poster, i blv she is not ready to give you the right to the gateway or are her MUGU, but does it really matter if she is a virgin or not,
ask me ohhhh---
anyway what's d meanin of LWKMD??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Vicar Weds Nigerian Toyboy / What's Your Take On This? / Guys...how Do You Feel If Your Lady Greet You Like A Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.