Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? (3479 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by LuvAfrican(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
This is the funniest site I’ve ever explored!!!

@na2day (can I take your legs and tell u the same thing?), I fell out my seat laughing my boss ask me was I okay    

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You?

There have been countless of sweet nothings whispered by my man; however the only one I remember is when he said "here is my credit card, go buy something nice", OMG I miss him so much!!!!!  cry cry cry
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by nex(m): 3:03am On Sep 03, 2009
For me, she never quite said anything romantic. She sang it. 'twas on my birthday this year and she wrote me a special birthday song which she sang to me first thing in the morning went something like [/i] happy brithday to you, I've always loved you. happy birthday my darling, [i]

Can't recall how it went though, but unfortunately, this was 6 years after we'd broken up. I know how hard it must have been for her to compose that and how much courage she must have put in to sing it and how much she must still love me and know I still love her to sing that. That's why I believe besides just being the most romantic thing so far, it may be the most romantic thing ever. I miss Spindy like crazy.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 3:54am On Sep 03, 2009
LuvAfrican:

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You?

There have been countless of sweet nothings whispered by my man; however the only one I remember is when he said "here is my credit card, go buy something nice", OMG I miss him so much!!!!!  cry cry cry    

This love must be on credit. shocked shocked
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 3:56am On Sep 03, 2009
Akpunwa:

He has said n done many superb things. It a long distance rel but OMG! It's not about saying them. Even if it sounds cliche but it makes sense when it's true.

Stuffs like:
-I'm his first n only love,
-he knows he'll succeed cos of me(after he acquired sth),
-d day i accepted him is d most memorable in his life,
-(after a major quarrel) he can't live without me(and he was lost just like me then),
-what he's found in me he can't c in another woman,
- our love is so true it makes him feel like crying (just when i had done dat,  we synced!) etc.

My friends complain he forgets his eyes on me everytime n his friends run off to check me out on facebook. His colleagues stare at me n pity him when i'm leavin, 

I can go on and on. Hmmm, i love my marc! 

These are general lines guys normally use on women to blow their head and make easy the journey to their pants.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by chic2pimp(m): 3:58am On Sep 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

These are general lines guys normally use on women to blow their head and make easy the journey to their pants.
grin grin grin grin True talk sha. We don perfect those lines well well wink cheesy grin.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2009
LuvAfrican:

This is the funniest site I’ve ever explored!!!

@na2day (can I take your legs and tell u the same thing?), I fell out my seat laughing my boss ask me was I okay    

plz, do not lose ur job bcuz of me ooo, i dont have money for a lawsuit. grin grin i guess i should start placing disclaimers on my post undecided undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by datingscop: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2009
Want to learn how to make you woman love you??, Visit www.datingscopes..com
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by chiejik(f): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2009
and u believed him? shocked shocked shame on u!

na2day yes i belived him then,not untill he broke my heart.that is what you dont wish for your whost enermy.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by candyshore: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
lol wat a post cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by IYANGBALI: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
my own is

you sabi fok sha o and yougo kill me o
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Akpunwa(f): 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Aloy - Emeka shocked shocked shocked shocked

ehh yaa. every body is not a player like u guys. even players fall in love and mean it at somepoint in their lives. we know where we are headed, we are planning our union now. ok?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Akpunwa:

@ Aloy - Emeka  shocked shocked shocked shocked

ehh yaa. every body is not a player like u guys. even players fall in love and mean it at somepoint in their lives. we know where we are headed, we are planning our union now. ok?
Lol, I wish you well. Just looking out for a sister. wink
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
chiejik:

and u believed him? shocked shocked shame on u!

na2day yes i belived him then,not untill he broke my heart.that is what you dont wish for your whost enermy.

eyaa! pele, bring that heart let me put it back together for u, i got super glue and it works on broken hearts smiley smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by PurestBoy(m): 12:49am On Sep 04, 2009
Mine is, Baby please Bleep me harder, I love ur di.ck
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by oge4real(f): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2009
U make my heart go jigigigiggi.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by AloyEmeka6: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2009
oge4real:

U  make my heart go jigigigiggi.
You must be giving him heart attack?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by makapella(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2009
u look like ma grand father,i will love you forever n eva.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by unitee(f): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
one hand on my chest and the other on his, he said ''I love you with all that is me'' ,I cried and that was the beginning of today
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2009
unitee:

one hand on my chest and the other on his, he said ''I love you with all that is me'' ,I cried and that was the beginning of today

when did i put my hand on ur chest?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by unitee(f): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2009
na2day?:

when did i put my hand on your chest?

the first time we met when you were standing by that pole near my church lol counting girls getting in and out of church lol
how are you today my dear
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2009
unitee:

the first time we met when you were standing by that pole near my church lol counting girls getting in and out of church lol
how are you today my dear

oh that time wink wink cool cool
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Kelvinj(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2009
makapella:

& u dey happy? mumu.
Do u knw her grandfather? Weda na imbe.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Kelvinj(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2009
makapella:

Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by Kelvinj(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2009
makapella:

& u dey happy? mumu.
Do u knw her grandfather? Weda na imbe.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? by oneluvb55(f): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2009
U are my happiness!

Why Do Guys Love Hard To Get Women? / Your View About Girls That Wear Waist Beads / Signs That Proves You're Just A Side Chic.