Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (55731 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Just4mide: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
The people deserve the kind of leader they get!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by saintdennis(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

You need to go back to school and a psych eval. I will pay for both. See why Nigeria is the mess it is? Because of people like chikel2000 walking about and thinking like this. The most dangerous person in the world is a s.tupid person.

Brother I read his comment and felt like crying...
The level of stup.idity he portrayed Is comparable to a pa James (a fictional character o) in papa ajasco.

Never believed anyone can be this stupid b4 I swear, that chekel2000 needs professional help.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by masseratti: 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes?
Thanks
a solution, turn 3/4 of the civil service force in to tax collectors spread th all over the state to collect tax, our tax system is the main problem, we dont pay tax in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by menxer: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
The first governor to embark on strike because he couldn't pay his workers salary.

This is worthy of Guinness world record.

Is it not admission of his inability to govern his people? Now that Gov Fayose is on strike who runs the state?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by LBanks(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Our governor has gone crazy again WTF !

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by femboy2(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose has gone mad again ooooo
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by AdeniyiA(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
maybe i wasn't meticulous enough to read, can somebody please show me where the governor said he too hasn't been getting his salary, incentives and allowances....
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Bellfun(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

lmao... Abeg stop embarrassing the internet..

EPIC!!!
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Giverz: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose is surely cursed!

Even at the toughest situation in the country our president has consistently said he will fight our course.

Imagine if it was our president that said there is nothing he can do about a sensitive and pressing matter like workers salary.

This Prophet of doom would have said all manner of things to him.

If you finally had succeeded on becoming the vice president which you were plotting. Is this what you will be telling Nigerians?

Gotie!

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Bamz(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
aresa:

lmao... Abeg stop embarrassing the internet..

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Kazzman(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
khalifjgusau:

Can't someone help me ask Mr Awaiting VICE PRESIDENT who he is fooling, can a seating Governor go on strike?.... Yeah dey smell from a Talking machine governor of the year.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2016/06/04/industrial-action-fayose-declares-indefinite-strike-in-solidarity-with-workers/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by saintdennis(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Barselonia:
lolz

Lols bro you wicked sha. That pic got me laffing hard
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Lastine: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
He needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital for a proper check up.. . Governor on strike... Naija sha sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by babadee1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:
well
U av a point, my angle would av been
He recieved 813million last month and said his waybill is 2.4billion aside statrutory expenditures and loans his paying back and state maintainance and u don't expect him to pay some people and leave some others.
My own is that he should pay 50% to all public servant starting from himself.

Well you've made some good points especially regarding cutting all pay across the board. The problem with our leaders in Nigeria is that they lack sincerity. Thousands of workers are suffering but the governor and his aides are getting fully paid. Billions of naira of security vote money is still being unaccounted for every month. In a more developed society, the governor would have owned up to the truth long before now. He would have publicly admitted the financial situation of the state and pleaded for understanding. You can put all the non-essential state workers on furlough. Tell them to go home for the meantime and you will recall them when there is money to pay them. The essential workers you can ask them to work half days for half pay or put them on rotation. These are all ideas that might have worked if the governor had true sincerity.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Lekewatt(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose my hero, GEJ my role model. Ds is what happen when u make a drunk ur leader. Body go tell una.grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by fuck419: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fayose is the best governor in Nigeria at moment. This is the governor that opposes the ills and evil with the present government. May the Almighty God grant him wisdom to handle the present problems in JESUS NAME.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Davesope: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Please tell me which state governor have been able to pay there workers for example state i reside oyo state is owing up to six month but and the workers are so handicap that they cant go on strike zo its all over the country shebi he is still forming strike with them the fool in oyo is threatening with sack the fool has make do with his promise he sacked some of them so i think fayose is better than some of the fools i know
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by ihatesycophant(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat are u saying? Just listen to urself. Just ansa my question. Someone that received 813million last month and his way bill alone is 2.4billion apart from statutory expenses in managing d state.
It was the same range of amount Aregbesola was receiving that you guys almost beheading him but never knew that what goes up MUST surely come down. Where are the likes of Ben-Bruces, FaniKayodes, Kasamus, Omisores that heralded the issue but cannot led their voice any more.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
with al due respect:fayoshe s a decorated beast...
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by crownwealth68(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
PassingShot:

This is the worst thing I've ever read on this forum. I dey shame for you walahi.
Wen Dem dey share shame, the guy dey toilet, I never biliv a reasonable person could make such a terrible empty statement in support of a clown called governor.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
This man is just a Clown grin
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by realmindz: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
fayose the weed provider. God bless u sir
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Davesope:
Please tell me which state governor have been able to pay there workers for example state i reside oyo state is owing up to six month but and the workers are so handicap that they cant go on strike zo its all over the country shebi he is still forming strike with them the fool in oyo is threatening with sack the fool has make do with his promise he sacked some of them so i think fayose is better than some of the fools i know

Lagos Doesn't Owe Its Workers
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Horlufemi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
what happened to all the ECA money shared to the state.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by menxer: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will

I will assume you were born in 2000 as evinced in your moniker.

As the governor, part of his job description is to make sure the civil service don't strike (as a result of non payment of salaries), and even when it do happen it's the governor's responsibility to sort it out, not to abdicate and join the strike.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
ignis:

Is Nigeria not in one chance under dullard PMB?
is buhari owing you 6months salary?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by mike76chi: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
You don't blame people any how. The governor is handicapped. I looked at his line of argument, tactically he might be correct that the state is broke. Nigeria politicians though! But seriously let's continue to pray for this nation Nigeria
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by academics1: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes?
Thanks

Go back to agriculture
Cut down the salaries of the overpayed workers
Diversy the state economy, why should u ever depend on fg
Encourage industrialisation, free tax and free land for new industries
Partner with bank of industry or even jaiz bank to train and finance SME s
Focus on producing goods that u have more advantages to produce

When will Nigerians ever have common sense

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by carboblanko(m): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
banmee:

You need to go back to school and also get a psych eval. I will pay for both. See why Nigeria is the mess it is? Because of people like chikel2000 walking about and thinking like this. The most dangerous person in the world is a s.tupid person.
grin wicked.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by abidak1759(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
This man is a big-time clown. #one-chance gov.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by bladeAnders(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
whenever I hear dat name fayose, it reminds of those ghost workers in civil service...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.