Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? (2255 Views)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? / Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? / Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by Laolu97(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Its been a while now dat ave been trying to eradicate the pimples on my face nd it seems notin is working for me besides each pimple am having is now turning to a black spot each nd i hate it but recently i went to a nearby Pharmacy store nd i was told to try Dermatess skin ointment.I would really appreciate if any of u has ever used it and if so please share ur experience abt d cream.I believe u guys can help me out.I know dis isnt romantic but have posted it in d health section nd havent gotten any positive response yet.I hope i get my answers here.Tanks in advance.
Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by sinaj(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Yea av heard of it too.

It works for some people tho

But av nt used it b4
Check d cream review online, m sure u will meet people dat av used it b4
Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by Laolu97(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dats d pix incase u arent sure.

Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by Twaci(f): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Have u tried aloe vera?

Its gel work better than creams....and its natural

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by Laolu97(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
Yea av heard of it too.

It works for some people tho

But av nt used it b4

Tanks for ur response dear.Have u heard of any of its bad side effects from any1 ever since u ave heard of it..?
Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by BiggerBangs: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Laolu97:
Its been a while now dat ave been trying to eradicate the pimples on my face nd it seems notin is working for me besides each pimple am having is now turning to a black spot each nd i hate it but recently i went to a nearby Pharmacy store nd i was told to try Dermatess skin ointment.I would really appreciate if any of u has ever used it and if so please share ur experience abt d cream.I believe u guys can help me out.I know dis isnt romantic but have posted it in d health section nd havent gotten any positive response yet.I hope i get my answers here.Tanks in advance.

Eradicating Pimples is kind of funny and not that expensive... Firstly watch what you eat occasionally (For some people eating oily food trigger it so well) or the kind of soap and creams you use..

My Advice minimize those oily food(butter, oily food and chocolate) and also stop your current body cream(if u use one) and soap and Substitute your bathing soap with Septor (#70) and start using simple hair cream and any verseline. Use it for 2week and see Great change in your face

You can buy Sevorderm (#200) to clear the previous pimples
Re: Ever Heard Of This Pimple Cream..? by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wash your face daily with your early morning urine, it works 90% of the times.

(1) (Reply)

See Wat She Does Weneva She Wnts 2 Use D Toilet / Nairaland / 10 Bro Codes That Can Never Be Broken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.