Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi (26105 Views)

Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by southpole: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Stark illiterate with mucus for brain matter. No wonder ya handle is "Southpole" cos ya head is stuck under ya crusty feet, you accursed m0ron (mods take note before you ban me cos he threw first shot loool).

Don't procreate and don't ever get involved in any business venture because you'll be broke faster than Usain Bolt. Just stick to jobs and saving for pension. grin

Don't run away from d question tell me why Lagos state govt should build a rice plant in Lagos when d commercial source of rice padding is thousands of miles located in d north.?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by SuperS1Panther: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Going through the thread actually showed what I expected from born haters/Red Mudsters from the land of Red Mud.

What concerns you with the collaboration?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
tbaba1234:

Lagos already has some of these things covered.

There are developing two ports.

You already mentioned Eko Atlantic

Lagos is constantly broadening its tax collection..

They are already doing all these...

This on the other hand has massive potential for the state on a different level..

Not yet recovered - they're still scratching the surface.

And that's what they should focus on.

I want to see Lagos do more with its financial sector. There is a vacuum in Africa and Lagos can easily tap into that and take over. That's what they should be more focused on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Ileogbo(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
emvico:
so lagos no get land again? or may be dem wan use idea to spy kebbi cheesy
No, u got it wrong..
Kebbi State is one of the highest producer of RICE now in the Country. Kebbi State now produces about 1.5millions MT of RICE per annum. Its good for them to partner Lagos for Financing and effectiveness and job creation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by SuperS1Panther: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
Ileogbo:

No, u got it wrong..
Kebbi State is one of the highest producer of RICE now in the Country. Kebbi State now produces about 1.5millions MT of RICE per annum. Its good for them to partner Lagos for Financing and effectiveness and job creation.

I do not know why the Red Mudsters are distraught with the news.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
southpole:

Don't run away from d question tell me why Lagos state govt should build a rice plant in Lagos when d commercial source of rice padding is thousands of miles located in d north.?

M0ron, where in my post did I ask Lagos to build a rice plant in Lagos? grin

Apart from having ya head stuck under ya crusty feet - you also lack reading and comprehension skills.

This is what happens when you get ya head smacked with a brick as a kid - it messes up the brain like CTE. grin

Just run along.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

But that still doesn't negate the fact that you're correlating the business decision of a private investor with the business decision of a state. If you can't see that there's absolutely no correlation whatsoever between the two, then I can't help.

Lagos is pioneering primeval thought process and this is 2016. The fat guy just took Lagos 500 years backward with this nonsense.

Lagos is making itself food secure, how is that a bad thing?
The only grouse you have with this project is its LOCATION and not the fact that government is the entity pioneering it.
What then do you suggest? that the venture be started somewhere in Oyo, Osun or ogun states, would you be happy then? Or if further still you are against that, maybe LASG should subsidise and "help" local producers like the Ofada guyz in Ogun who are nowhere as inclined or large as the production in Kebbi. Either way, government wills till be involved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2016
All these stupid Yoruba fools who can't see beyond their nostrils and everything has to be "Us" vs. "red mud" people. You lot are the biggest problem with Yoruba people. Effing stark illiterates and lazy thinkers. The same lazy fvckers giving Yorubas a bad name everywhere.

I don't give a shyte about no red mud people when it comes to idiotic decision making. A bad/terrible decision is a A bad/terrible, period.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

Lagos is making itself food secure, how is that a bad thing?
The only grouse you have with this project is its LOCATION and not the fact that government is the entity pioneering it.
What then do you suggest? that the venture be started somewhere in Oyo, Osun or ogun states, would you be happy then? Or if further still you are against that, maybe LASG should subsidise and "help" local producers like the Ofada guyz in Ogun who are nowhere as inclined or large as the production in Kebbi. Either way, government wills till be involved.

What food is securing? Is Lagos a country? These people and amala logic. grin

Dude, you're yet to make one sensible point. I'm out. undecided
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
All these stupid Yoruba fools who can't see beyond their nostrils and everything has to be "Us" vs. "red mud" people. You lot are the biggest problem with Yoruba people. Effing stark illiterates and lazy thinkers. The same lazy fvckers giving Yorubas a bad name everywhere.

I don't give a shyte about no red mud people when it comes to idiotic decision making. A bad/terrible decision is a A bad/terrible, period.

I don't give an eff about red mud people either, but you are wrong on this one. It looks dicey, but it isn't all that terrible when you think into it critically. You can try to be isolationist in policy, but at the end of the day, some 20% of your existence will still depend on others.
That is not to say that this same project can't begin in Ekiti or Ondo in 10 years time. Our SW businessmen have failed to key into a gaping opportunity, so don't start acting all surprised when government picks up the mantle of responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by southpole: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

M0ron, where in my post did I ask Lagos to build a rice plant in Lagos? grin

Apart from having ya head stuck under ya crusty feet - you also lack reading and comprehension skills.

This is what happens when you get ya head smacked with a brick as a kid - it messes up the brain like CTE. grin

you are trully what people say about you thinking thru d anus that is why you cannot remember, people who think thru the brain remember things

Just run along.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

What food is securing? Is Lagos a country? These people and amala logic. grin

Dude, you're yet to make one sensible point. I'm out. undecided

It is a state within Nigeria that also runs a state economy.
What are you alluding to, or are you saying states can't/shouldn't become food secure?
When the start growing this food up north and start bringing it to lagos Warehouses by trucks or rail via Jebba (in future), and from there it starts getting distributed to other parts of Nigeria and West Africa, I hope you wouldn't still be here talking about Amala logic.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

I don't give an eff about red mud people either, but you are wrong on this one. It looks dicey, but it is't all that terrible when you think into it critically. You can try to be isolationist in policy, but at the end of the day, some 20% of your existence will still depend on others.
That is not to say that this same project can't begin in Ekiti or Ondo in 10 years time. Our SW businessmen have failed to key into a gaping opportunity, so don't start acting all surprised when government picks up the mantle of responsibility.

Brev, that post wasn't meant for you...it was meant for a next clown. He knows himself. A lot of these people are too carried away with nonsense that they've actually lost focus on what it means to be Yoruba. These are the same clowns who would support everything Buhari does blindly, even when the SW/Yoruba people are being shafted - just to spite "red mud" people. That's a terrible mentality to have and it's like cutting your nose to spite your face. They're the same people who don't see anything wrong with the manipulative land grazing bill. Etc. These clowns are useful idi.ots and are more or less enemies within.

The guy's existence is about what red mud people think and not actually what's best for Yoruba people. I do get involved in ethnic fights on here but there has to be a proper catalyst for it and I don't look at everything based on what other people think when it comes to positive decision making.

Lagos can always influence Yoruba business people to get involved with ventures like this one and help them to state-to-state dialogue. But the state has no business getting involved directly. Once you start getting involved in too many things - you won't focus on what you're meant to focus on. Focus on Lagos for now and maximise its potentials.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by mmsen: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:
Governments can OWN businesses if done right, and why are you only siting failed examples of government run businesses from Nigeria? Lagos state has proven to be a shining star tat can do things right, and it is a very atypical Nigerian state. I think you will even agree with me tat the LASG has proven to be more administratively effective in certain respects than even the Federal government.There are several successful government run(owned) as well as sponsored franchises and ventures around the globe ESKOM in South Africa is government owned, Petrobras in Brazil, Several other examples in US, Canada, Australia and so forth.

There are states that are more effective than the Federal government - CRS and AKS, for example.

Your state owned enterprises are a terrible example - Petrobas is mired in the biggest corruption scandal in south American history. Eksom is notoriously inefficient so much so that their inability to supply power caused the price of palladium and platinum to sky-rocket. Eksom is so incompetent that it has warned South Africans to get used to rolling blackouts because they cannot resolve the issue, meanwhile they constantly seek more government funding.

You failed to offer any examples from the US, Canada or Australia because good examples from those nations do no exist.

The beauty of private business is that those companies that fail to provide a worthwhile service will go out of business or be bought out by the more competent entities. As opposed to failed government enterprises that continue to be a burden on the public purse.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Ileogbo(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=9ja4show post=46288988]

You are not making sense ,its better Lagos state buys the already prepared rice than to build factory that kebbi people will say they own someday!

Can't it work in lagos ? Answer that first[/quoute]
Lagos partnership with Kebbi State to me is good, because, the major reason why most Nigerians opt for foreign RICE over locally produced rice is because of the STONES PEBBLES u remember the taste of the made in naija rice and the agony of chewing stone Oh God rice. This is what Partnership want to take care of. Since Lagos is not a Traditional rice producing State. But Kebbi is one.
Then the fear of loosing the ownership in the future dey not arise, is not a back yard agreement, it has a legal back in.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Dangote is building a Petro-chemical plant in Lagos (SW)...

Lagos is building a Rice Plant in Kebbi(NW)....

Meanwhile some people are bombing themselves back into the 19th century....and some others are sacrificing themselves to stop one Nigeria.

Diversification in action. The day will soon break.

The crude oil for processing in dangote refinery will come from kebbi and sokoto oil..

the capital used for investment by lagos and kebbi from their monthly allocation comes from osun state and jigawa state oil.

SS/SE are only clamouring fopr justice ...if you dont beg them now..by august the country will be in chaos watch and see , dare a say a failed state.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

It is a state within Nigeria that also runs a state economy.
What are you alluding to, or are you saying states can't/shouldn't become food secure?
When the start growing this food up north and start bringing it to lagos Warehouses by trucks or rail via Jebba (in future), and from there it starts getting distributed to other parts of Nigeria and West Africa, I hope you wouldn't still be here talking about Amala logic.

Based on how Nigeria is structured - it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, especially in this context. It's a waste of time.

The bureaucracy in running a state is tedious enough for states to start getting involved in all kinds of inter-state business. Focus on ya strengths and maximise what you can get out of them.

Where's the Lagos Stock Exchange? Shouldn't they be more focused on that, with all the industries in Lagos? Push for more concessions from the FG and model the state like London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong etc.. Trillions of dollars go through these cities daily from the financial sector alone. That's what Lagos should become.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Brev, that post wasn't meant for you...it was meant for a next clown. He knows himself. A lot of these people are too carried away with nonsense that they've actually lost focus on what it means to be Yoruba. These are the same clowns who would support everything Buhari does blindly, even when the SW/Yoruba people are being shafted - just to spite "red mud" people. That's a terrible mentality to have and it's like cutting your nose to spite your face. They're the same people who don't see anything wrong with the manipulative land grazing bill. Etc. These clowns are useful idi.ots and are more or less enemies within.

The guy's existence is about what red mud people think and not actually what's best for Yoruba people. I do get involved in ethnic fights on here but there has to be a proper catalyst for it and I don't look at everything based on what other people think when it comes to positive decision making.

Lagos can always influence Yoruba business people to get involved with ventures like this one and help them to state-to-state dialogue. But the state has no business getting involved directly. Once you start getting involved in too many things - you won't focus on what you're meant to focus on. Focus on Lagos for now and maximise its potentials.

lol, who is the guy?
Anyways, You can't expect a group as big as Yorubas not to have some cankerworms. But that is the way Nigeria has always been it isn't a new thing - mutual suspicion between the three major groups has always been there, the funniest part is that the ELITES of Both YORUBAS and IGBOS are always trying to outsmart each other in order to play second fiddle to the North, that is the fact. Don't be surprised if some of these people you are replying to on NL have political connections or are direct beneficiaries of the system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by tbaba1234: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

SS/SE are only clamouring fopr justice ...if you dont beg them now..by august the country will be in chaos watch and see , dare a say a failed state.

Which justice justifies blowing pipelines and destroying your land with your hands.. I am from the SS.. SS and SE are two different cases and struggles.. There is no such thing as SS/SE

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

Based on how Nigeria is structured - it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, especially in this context. It's a waste of time.

The bureaucracy in running a state is tedious enough for states to start getting involved in all kinds of inter-state business. Focus on ya strengths and maximise what you can get out of them.

Where's the Lagos Stock Exchange? Shouldn't they be more focused on that, with all the industries in Lagos? Push for more concessions from the FG and model the state like London, New York, Paris, Hong Kong etc.. Trillions of dollars go through these cities daily from the financial sector alone. That's what Lagos should become.

lol, guy that thing is not called Lagos Stock exchange o... I don't know why lol... the buffoons are calling it Nigeria Stock Exchange.
I agree with you that Lagos should move towards being a service oriented economy, but when you say or think service, not everything is run on computer screens. There are behind scenes of a working complex economy. Warehousing, exporting, distribution etc. That is exactly what a commodity exchange does.
I think you are just looking at this in a linear mode, forgetting all the other branches of economics that can spring forth.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by DjAduba(m): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2016
villareal15:
Cool.But why not in Lagos?

Never mind,didn't read the post. Sorry Op embarassed
Rice in Lagos, Young man u don't plant rice every where or anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, who is the guy?
Anyways, You can't expect a group as big as Yorubas not to have some cankerworms. But that is the ay Nigeria has always been it isn;t a new thing - mutual suspicion between the three major groups has always been there, the funniest part is that the ELITES of Both YORUBAS and IGBOS
are always trying to outsmart each other in order to play second fiddle to the North, that is the fact. Don't be surprised if some of these people you are replying to on NL have political connections or are direct beneficiaries of the system.

But you can't make progress in life when everything you do is based on what a next person thinks and not what's best for you. Hence whatever opinion I post is based on what I think is right.

Competition should be about keeping ya enemies guessing, while outsmarting/out-competing them and the ability to do that comes from maximising ya potentials - not what they think. I'm not a fan of stupidity - what's good is good, and what's bad is bad.

The North shouldn't even be bar and Yorubas are too talented/gifted to be playing 2nd fiddle to those people, especially Fulanis, who're the face of the North. These people never built a civilisation, till they embraced Jihad. So why should I, as a Yoruba person, play second fiddle to them? Never! I'm Ijebu and throughout history we never played 2nd fiddle to no one and we were neither defeated nor lorded over by anyone - till the Brits came and we lost a war to them. Eff the North - I speak based on the consciousness on my forebears.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by hadura29(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Meanwhile some people are bombing themselves back into the 19th century....and some others are sacrificing themselves to stop one Nigeria.

Very funny but true...

Happy Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, guy that thing is not called Lagos Stock exchange o... I don't know why lol... the buffoons are calling it Nigeria Stock Exchange.
I agree with you that Lagos should move towards being a service oriented economy, but when you say or think service, not everything is run on computer screens. There are behind scenes of a working complex economy. Warehousing, exporting, distribution etc. That is exactly what a commodity exchange does.
I think you are just looking at this in a linear mode, forgetting all the other branches of economics that can spring forth.

That's where the real money is and Lagos has all the potentials in the world for it. That's why I'm a sucker for Eko Atlantic and I check the updates on skyscrapercity almost everyday. We should be pushing for that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by YourNemesis: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

But you can't make progress in life when everything you do is based on what a next person thinks and not what's best for you. Hence whatever opinion I post is based on what I think is right.

Competition should be about keeping ya enemies guessing, while outsmarting/out-competing them and the ability to do that comes from maximising ya potentials - not what they think. I'm not a fan of stupidity - what's good is good, and what's bad is bad.

The North shouldn't even be bar and Yorubas are too talented/gifted to be playing 2nd fiddle to those people, especially Fulanis, who're the face of the North. These people never built a civilisation, till they embraced Jihad. So why should I, as a Yoruba person, play second fiddle to them? Never! I'm Ijebu and throughout history we never played 2nd fiddle to no one and we were neither defeated nor lorded over by anyone - till the Brits came and we lost a war to them. Eff the North - I speak based on the consciousness on my forebears.

lol.... You just described the CURSE of the South. I am also Ijebu, and the average Yoruba man knows this, but your leaders keep dragging you into undesirable positions. Even Akintola the Ogbomosho man allied with the North to best Awolowo the Ijebu-Remo man... no be new thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by QuotaSystem: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

The crude oil for processing in dangote refinery will come from kebbi and sokoto oil..

the capital used for investment by lagos and kebbi from their monthly allocation comes from osun state and jigawa state oil.

Nope. The crude oil to be refined will be from deposits in the SW (hence the location) and imported crude where necessary, you people have proven your regions are now too volatile for any substantial investment, talk less of Dangote's pipelines. The memory of his 8 trucks burnt by iPod protesters is fresh.

Lagos generates enough IGR to single handedly fund that investment in Kebbi without a penny from federal allocation, without batting an eyelid, so you are just blowing hot air. Dangote doesn't need oil money to build one of the world's largest refineries in Lagos either.

On begging, you are right. We are begging you to continue bombing yourselves back to the dark ages and send companies and potential investors running to other parts of Nigeria. Even Erisco an Ibo man is currently building a tomato plant in Sokoto State.

Blow everything up. When you're done, face the SE.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol.... You just described the CURSE of the South. I am also Ijebu, and the average Yoruba man knows this, but your leaders keep dragging you into undesirable positions. Even Akintola the Ogbomosho man allied with the North to best Awolowo the Ijebu-Remo man... no be new thing.

Lol. Eweso.

Just look at Buhari's government. These folks have lost out in the power-tussle and the North won convincingly, while securing the executive, legislative, and judiciary - ditto all the positions that represent strong power in the ministerial portfolio. And rather than start focusing on 2019, after losing the battle and critiquing an utter poor government based on its terrible policies - these folks are the loudest voices supporting stupidity, in order to show that they're useful idi.ots and loyal slaves. That shyte makes me cringe all the time.

Also, why aren't these people making any more noise about fiscal federalism again? Isn't that what APC was about? I don't like these people...they're the biggest problem in Yorubaland. Thank God all Yoruba people aren't like these clowns - only the loudest ones.

Fulanis stay progressing with their own agenda, while these folks stay giving them the needed support blindly and they'll end up selling out all Yoruba people into slavery, due to their stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by QuotaSystem: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2016
hadura29:

Very funny but true...

Happy Sunday...

Happy Sunday smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by greatiyk4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Nope. The crude oil to be refined will be from deposits in the SW (hence the location) and imported crude where necessary, you people have proven your regions are now too volatile for any substantial investment, talk less of Dangote's pipelines. The memory of his 8 trucks burnt by iPod protesters is fresh.

Lagos generates enough IGR to single handedly fund that investment in Kebbi without a penny from federal allocation, without being an eyelid, so you are just blowing hot air. Dangote doesn't need oil money to build one of the world's largest refineries in Lagos either.

On begging, you are right. We are begging you to continue bombing yourselves back to the dark ages and send companies and potential investors running to other parts of Nigeria. Even Erisco an Ibo man is currently building a tomato plant in Sokoto State.

Blow everything up. When you're done, face the SE.

you are living in a dream world.....without SS/SE there is no Nigeria..by August you will understand what it means to loose oil income. SEE YOU IN AUGUST. yes there is oil in lagos and chad basin and the IGR from lagos is enough to share with all the northern states.
BYEBYE.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by blackface12: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:

You are not making sense ,its better Lagos state buys the already prepared rice than to build factory that kebbi people will say they own someday!

Can't it work in lagos ? Answer that first
forgetiiiii.Na dem dem.The more u look d less u see..Happy sunday.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by ashjay001(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2016
massinola:
nice one there. meanwhile in an unrelated news, when your wife lives the kids for you at home and you think it's been a little job she's been doing taking care of them, and the kids won't stop crying

Na jedi-jedi dey end am. Gbogbo sweet stuffs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.