Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi (26104 Views)

Kano Government To Distribute 200 Tractors To Farmers On Loan (Pictures) / The Biggest Onion Market In Nigeria In Kebbi State (Photos) / Construction Of Rice Polishing Factory In Kebbi State Kicks Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by jwax: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2016
you can advertise and sell those equipment on www.agromarket.ng

Advertising on the website is free and they will help promote your product on all media to get buyers.

goto www.agromarket.ng it is free

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by ashjay001(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

you are living in a dream world.....without SS/SE there is no Nigeria..by August you will understand what it means to loose oil income. SEE YOU IN AUGUST. yes there is oil in lagos and chad basin and the IGR from lagos is enough to share with all the northern states.
BYEBYE.

Goes to show ur limited thinking! When d desirable is not available, ... Since Naija refused to diversify peacefully, diversification shall be forced upon it!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2016
ashjay001:

Goes to show ur limited thinking! When d desirable is not available, ... Since Naija refused to diversify peacefully, diversification shall be forced upon it!

why is the FG not prepared to make it easy on citizens and it self buy just granting the agitators the justice the seek. it can be very simple you know. greed in a mix with a deep desire to cheat and dominate can really bring out the beast in some people. without justice there is no peace
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by 989900: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
southpole:

Don't run away from d question tell me why Lagos state govt should build a rice plant in Lagos when d commercial source of rice padding is thousands of miles located in d north.?

Quit talking to a wall my brother. Some people would only see what they want to see, even in the face of a more reasonable reason.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by lordliri(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fraud and suspicious move..

There is already a big rice plant in kebbi.. Labana rice..
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by tbaba1234: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
lordliri:
Fraud and suspicious move..

There is already a big rice plant in kebbi.. Labana rice..

So another plant is fraud?? is Labana rice processing all the rice in Kebbi?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by lordliri(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
It came work in Lagos.. Cos we are more interested in wasting good money in sand filling high sea to build properties that human beings can't afford .

We have homeless poverty stricken people.. We have good lands in ikorodu and badagry these lands are good for agriculture and more..

Why kebbi.. ? The farmers in kebbi are not even producing enough for the mill..

Why not consider your neighbouring states like in ibadan and ogun state

I don't see the sense in it
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by afolabi76: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
continue ur good work
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by adedemmy: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
http://betterpikins..com/2016/05/
unbelievable-see-strange-frog-with-huge.html
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmm interstate investmnt...we need more of this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by ashjay001(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

why is the FG not prepared to make it easy on citizens and it self buy just granting the agitators the justice the seek. it can be very simple you know. greed in a mix with a deep desire to cheat and dominate can really bring out the beast in some people. without justice there is no peace

The govt is ready to negotiate their terms, just not d secession agenda! Over a million Nigerians where killed d last time secession was attempted. Instead let them drop militancy and instead encourage investments and u will see if they won't surpass Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
ashjay001:

The govt is ready to negotiate their terms, just not d secession agenda! Over a million Nigerians where killed d last time secession was attempted. Instead let them drop militancy and instead encourage investments and u will see if they won't surpass Lagos!

are you talking for govt Now. Buhari said they will be crushed like boko haram and the army said there will be no negotiation with avengers calling them terrorist. is it that the govt has made u turn? they are asking for Justice and total resource control is the government readyt to comply?
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by billyG(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:

You are not making sense ,its better Lagos state buys the already prepared rice than to build factory that kebbi people will say they own someday!

Can't it work in lagos ? Answer that first
Dnt b easoning like a dullard,hav u ever heaard of MOU?if things are really working in nigeria what stop sokoto,kano,bayelsa & enugu states to jointly built an Oil Refinery in bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by rhemmiedream(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
BAILMONEY:
DO YOU WANT TO REMAIN A SLAVE FOREVER YOU SHOULD MAN UP AND AGITATE FOR REPUBLIC OF FALLING ANGEL JUST LIKE IPOB ARE CURRENTLY DOING
We don't give a fvck about your agitations . In fact ,my self and my people can't wait to see you hate filled leeches leave our lands . Blow up the Niger bridge ,then we will take you ultimatums drunk sissies seriously .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by billyG(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:

What's the correlation between a private businessman trying to maximise profit with the location of his investment and a government? You're not making any sense whatsoever.
U kids brings sentiment in2 every issues Y?u prefer we import rice frm thailand with scarce $$ that synegise & produce d rice here,do u know d million of tonne of rice lagos population comsumed daily?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by ASDFBOY: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
see our money!!!!!
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by ashjay001(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

are you talking for govt Now. Buhari said they will be crushed like boko haram and the army said there will be no negotiation with avengers calling them terrorist. is it that the govt has made u turn? they are asking for Justice and total resource control is the government readyt to comply?

I read d same news u do and more, yet we arrive at different conclusions!

Everyone makes mistakes, d better man his d one who can admit his mistakes and reform!

He spoke from ignorance and his still acting from ignorance(more troops are still being deployed), yet various members of his govt have called for discourse! Right now resource control is not part of d Nigerian lexicon, its gonna take patience. D NDA might be successful for some time, but a time is coming when d govt will have d upper hand. There are always consequences, u can ask Syria(Assad(minority tribe) has refused to relinquish his hold on power, making d whole country ungovernable).

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Bamz(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
rusher14:
Lagos is repping and reaping.

While my own people are riggng and ripping.

One then wonders where food go show for small pickin

Time would come and they'll play the victim.

You want to blame someone you wanna blame the system?

To greener pastures the youth would be seeking.

Yeah I see you guys in this thread peeping.

Come on in sit your ass down better start thinking.

Woe is coming yes it's silently creeping.

Change that story don't be set trippin

Be the difference be the rhyme with a rhythm.

Excellent post, mate

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by rhemmiedream(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

The crude oil for processing in dangote refinery will come from kebbi and sokoto oil..

the capital used for investment by lagos and kebbi from their monthly allocation comes from osun state and jigawa state oil.

SS/SE are only clamouring fopr justice ...if you dont beg them now..by august the country will be in chaos watch and see , dare a say a failed state.
Lagos doesn't depend on the rubbish allocation . Please can you speed up the destruction of Nigeria already ? Why wait till August what you can do today ? Ultimatums drunk mofos !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by delman88(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
emvico:
so lagos no get land again? or may be dem wan use idea to spy kebbi cheesy

I wonder when kids like you will mature... does lagos have the type of ground to grow rice? Think before you talk.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by billyG(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
YourNemesis:

I didn't make any mistakes, why would I be correcting myself?
You were asking what is the correlation between a Northern businessman owning a plant in Lagos and I told you that he could have sited the fertilizer plant in for example Kano. Or is that not right?
Anyways, the way I see this things, Lagos state government is only pioneering it. In the end, it will enter into the hands of businessmen. Just sit down and watch if the program goes off.

You could have googled the ferterlizer project yourself to confirm, but since you asked :
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-11/dangote-plants-seen-selling-6-billion-yearly-to-nigeria-by-2018
Y shld he site a fertilizer fac in kano when d raw materials is in lagos?some via lagos port,just tell me Y dangote shld set up a cement factory in borno when d limestones are in Abajana kogi state my frnd use yur medulla oblongata!
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by DIVINE78: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:

You are not making sense ,its better Lagos state buys the already prepared rice than to build factory that kebbi people will say they own someday!

Why didn't Dangote build his cement factory in Kano?
Why didn't Dangote build his refinery in Kano?
What is your level of education?
You've wasted your parents money if your level of education by any chance above secondary education.
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by DIVINE78: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shym3xx:
I honestly don't know where they pluck these terrible and myopic leaders from.

What's Lagos' business with non-lucrative rice plant gazillion of mile away, when it can focus of its industries and continue to look for ways to maximise revenue from there? Must these people always tag along in stupidity?

Even if you're interested in agriculture, why not stay in the SW? This is the type of mentality that messed up Lagos.

Anyway, this is what happens when a glutton and an obese guy becomes a governor cos all he'll care about is food. undecided
Why didn't Dangote build his cement factory and refinery in Kano?
Your life must be miserable going by the way you think.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Paretomaster(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:

bigots like u are d problem of Nigeria, how many factories has Dangote, and BUA established in Lagos that employed thousands, and yet all u could muster is a bigotic and shallow minded view.

who asked u not to go seek employment in the factory?......mak I school u small, one of d things to consider before sightings ur company in nearness to raw material, site, Power etc, the raw material is in Kebbi, land mass nko? u can easily remove 10 Lagos state from Kebbi, so land is available and cheap, talk of power, currently Kebbi enjoy between 18-20 hours of power daily.....and am sure u did not read d MOU before commenting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Paretomaster(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
lordliri:
It came work in Lagos.. Cos we are more interested in wasting good money in sand filling high sea to build properties that human beings can't afford .

We have homeless poverty stricken people.. We have good lands in ikorodu and badagry these lands are good for agriculture and more..

Why kebbi.. ? The farmers in kebbi are not even producing enough for the mill..

Why not consider your neighbouring states like in ibadan and ogun state

I don't see the sense in it

did u raise dis si**y questions when Dangote propose to site d Refinery in Lagos, or did u object him siting his companies there?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by BAILMONEY: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
rhemmiedream:

We don't give a fvck about your agitations . In fact ,my self and my people can't wait to see you hate filled leeches leave our lands . Blow up the Niger bridge ,then we will take you ultimatums drunk sissies seriously .
OK IM JUST GONNA IGNORE YOU AND YA SLAVE MENTALITY angry
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
rhemmiedream:

Lagos doesn't depend on the rubbish allocation . Please can you speed up the destruction of Nigeria already ? Why wait till August what you can do today ? Ultimatums drunk mofos !!

all them lovely sky scrappers in lagos and beautiful long brigdes where built with cocoa money abi.. keep fooling your self. August is when you will begin to feel the pangs of the bombing done so far brace up cos it will not be funny ... the shot callers are angry cool
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
ashjay001:

Everyone makes mistakes, d better man his d one who can admit his mistakes and reform!

He spoke from ignorance and his still acting from ignorance(more troops are still being deployed), yet various members of his govt have called for discourse! Right now resource control is not part of d Nigerian lexicon, its gonna take patience. D NDA might be successful for some time, but a time is coming when d govt will have d upper hand. There are always consequences, u can ask Syria(Assad(minority tribe) has refused to relinquish his hold on power, making d whole country ungovernable).

it is the same ignorance that caused him to refer to the oil producing SE/SS as 5%, the same ignorance causing him to ignore SE in his appointments and the same ignorance that has occasioned the impending red economy.
Lesson here is, the IGNORANT must never be in leadership positions.
The land in contention belongs to SE/SS and the have every right to claim their birth rtight and GOD will help them out of the many years of rape and cheating this has nothing to do with syria...only one day is required for truth to upturn 1000 years of lies and injustice.... BEG the SS/SE don't threaten them ..
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by calaway: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
ashjay001:

it is the same ignorance that caused him to refer to the oil producing SE/SS as 5%, the same ignorance causing him to ignore SE in his appointments and the same ignorance that has occasioned the impending red economy.
Lesson here is, the IGNORANT must never be in leadership positions.
The land in contention belongs to SE/SS and the have every right to claim their birth rtight and GOD will help them out of the many years of rape and cheating this has nothing to do with syria...only one day is required for truth to upturn 1000 years of lies and injustice.... BEG the SS/SE don't threaten them .. the feed YOU...
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by antispexish(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Dangote is building a Petro-chemical plant in Lagos (SW)...

Lagos is building a Rice Plant in Kebbi(NW)....

Meanwhile some people are bombing themselves back into the 19th century....and some others are sacrificing themselves to stop one Nigeria.

Diversification in action. The day will soon break.

and they will continue to claim marginalisation!, using strife and riots to drive away prospective investors.
well I do like like the wise among them, they are migrating and setting themselves up in peaceful areas.!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by antispexish(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
9ja4show:
How will lagosians benefit from this as regards working in that factory or they will pack and come down to kebbi; can't this happen in lagos ? Cos the way this country is going is All man for him state oh

think far sir, dnt you think with this move, lagos can now have a big hand in controlling the price of rice in Lagos metropolis ?
Re: Lagos Government To Set Up Rice Plant In Kebbi by Shym3xx: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
DIVINE78:

Why didn't Dangote build his cement factory and refinery in Kano?
Your life must be miserable going by the way you think.

Lol.

Obtuse illiterate, sometimes it is always better to look at the man in the mirror before pointing fingers. A legend made a classic and timeless tune called "man in the mirror", do ya maker a favour by listening to that tune, you miserable and dirt poor uneducated oaf. (Mods, take note, I'm just returning the favour loool).

So, Lagos state government and Dangote, a private businessman are the same, in ya blinkered mind, yes? What type of primeval educational system belched these m0rons? Looool. I give up loool. Most of you are not employable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.