Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (68930 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Adesiji77: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Maybe either of them has a sugar-coated mouth, literally... tongue
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by NaijaCuzin: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by winkmart: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
lailasblog na big schemer... Only she posts this weird stories... Stories wey una cook up somewherr.... Were they kissing and driving, cuz she no mention that... bloggers and the hustle.... I hope bloggers know in their minds that they are not going to heaven
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I wanna believe she over exaggerated. Going by the distance they covered, I refuse to believe it's the truth....
yes you get it
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Wynnah(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Any Evidence?? If none, then stop the lies!
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
I lost IQ points reading this obviously made up story.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazy
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by HopeAlive14(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
I like the question: "Didn't your mouth get TIRED?"
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by spicy244(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
I dunno wot this world is turning into You actually kissed a guy u met for the first time and you r gushing over it like its an achievement..... SMH...

This is someborris galfrnd...... No shame at all shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by fxdee(m): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
amzee:
More
okay
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by justscorch: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shewe don dey gather mind this days,dem no even dey hide again..nna na wa oh
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by daniella04: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Profnedu:
Who ur kiss don epp
U lick person saliva from ikeja to leki come see am as achivement my sista u nid help

Don't mind her, I guess she doesn't know HB is real undecided
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by justscorch: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Shewe don dey gather mind this days,dem no even dey hide again..nna na wa oh.man pikin go marry so?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by neonly: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sick
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Acidosis(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
All these stup!d stories with no moral or business benefit can make the brain shrink.

I regret opening this useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Gosirim(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by teabully(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
u for real n wat happened nxt, mme hate such suspense u keept us

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by AreaFada2: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:
When in other Countries, Nigerian girls are graduating with first class unparalled.......

Stupidity no be good thing..

And a guy she met only minutes earlier.

Chai, these are the type that are supposed to innovate, become entrepreneurs and leaders of tomorrow.

Now we can see why Buhari has a difficult job. shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Were they on Foot or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by piagetskinner(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
flyca:
All these stories with no moral lessons sef undecided

Bros I tire oo... Usless threads up and down
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by maxwell767(m): 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
kiss am also a good kisser can I try it on one of these NL'S LADIES grin
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by iukpe: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.

then......? sad sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Missmossy(f): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Really

Rubbish!!! What should we learn from this enh? Dumb tales making FP lately undecided

You deserve a medal,come take... haha.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by jojothaiv(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
SirWere:
When in other Countries, Nigerian girls are graduating with first class unparalled.......

Stupidity no be good thing..
Fittingly and accordingly to your banner...
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
This girl dey lie. You will kiss for more than 1hr and the guy won't bring out his d*ck and insert it inside your pusssy. Liar!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by santos2020: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
some people need DELIVERANCE in their LIFE, anyway i blame her parent for lack of parental moral trainig.smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by 1metre: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I know where u took her to grin..nsukka was my base, u made my day bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by davedpo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
warrisdis nonsense
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by ivyT(f): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by baywatch84(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
When are they getting married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.