Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (68926 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by happney65: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Arsenalholic:
No big deal here. She's just narrating a dream

grin
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by dmola(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
amicable09:
If you hadn't commented on this thread, I would have mentioned you!
But I see you are the FTC sef. Lol Oya kwantinu...
ave u kissed Him b4?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Olukokosir:
End time kiss
what de fvck with you nigiz and endtime?, just tired 2 type more cos it's bedtime.....come on niggga!
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by costandi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
Epic bro,epic! Those asking for a continuation tho

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
Nothing do you....

Naughty you.....

Bad nigga....lolz
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by ireneony(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

bad guy grin...
Tales!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
what's this shit I'm seeing on front page?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by idupaul: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I gave u the 90th like but u still don't have sense oo
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
well, i have since learnt that it pays to be a good kisser, and only the crazy fun adventurous ones would be able to relate to this kind of story, i had gotten head on a 1st day, kissed and smooched on the 1st day, this ish is all about chemistry and if both of u are cool and free with each other then nothing is stopping u from being a little adventurous, Nigerians need to learn that people are open minded, exposed and free these days plus life is too short, u meet someone who luckily shares same chemistry and u guys just feel like doing something crazy and adventurous, abeg do it jare, u won't be young forever..... cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
what's this shit I'm seeing on front page?

babe it's on romance section, so it's allowed...
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
bad guy grin...
Tales!

Bad guys be having coded crazy fun and fun coded girls like u be understanding easily, crazy naughty things we do but hardly talk about grin grin grin cool
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by DeleSuper1: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bundesliga,

Nothing is impossible this days.
angry angry angry
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by jovialSoul001(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

Lols ode boy

.m
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by kan12(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
oboy see talent

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by alobright17(m): 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
The guy dey drive dey kiss abi??Lai daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by silversonuc(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2016
misspicy:
[size=20pt]YES undecided[/size]
bby tell him u have me.now, i will not tell anybody wen i drive u to 9t mile
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by sleepyeyez(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2016
first naira land comment. okwa history but ife a . inukwa
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by silversonuc(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Passy089:
Were they on Foot or what?

u took that off ma mouth bro... do u knw agree with me dt btw the mods and that bitch smone is lieing?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by phanshark(m): 12:26am On Jun 06, 2016
amzee:
Naomi once kissed a guy all through the way from Ikeja to Lekki, continued at a house party at Lekki they both went for and all the way back to Ikeja again. Please read:

Source www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-babe-who-kissed-guy-from-ikeja.html?m=1
this tin start like play like play 4 yanki, now e don start again 4 nija. Feeling sorry 4 her,when Guy's discover say shi no get Lip's again
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by cardoctor(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2016
I hope you remembered to count your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by GloriaNinja(f): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
She is foolish. soon she will post pictures of her bashed face in the name of domestic violence.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by greggng: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2016
mrMeen:
Eh you me like having sex without contom. On a serious note i doubt that because fluid exhange of the mouth(saliva) does not cause std's i could be wrong you could be right on a side not let me ask google.

Condom doesnot stop std or hiv. People re just been deceived if you cannot hold body pls masturbate. Many Nigerians re positive without knowing.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by kobonaire(m): 12:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

Correct playa ... cool
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by kobonaire(m): 12:45am On Jun 06, 2016
sleepyeyez:
first naira land comment. okwa history but ife a . inukwa
Great!! ....what happened to your previous account btw?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by YOLO1(m): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Dear mods, please what lesson do u want us to learn by bringing this to front page? How will this solve our problems as a nation. What morals will it teach the younger ones on NL? Please, let's value more sensible posts that tend to do the nation more than those that will contribute to moral decadence and fall in social values

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2016
So funny... So what should we do? Start kissing? sad

Meanwhile... Check my signature
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by blackbartee(m): 1:19am On Jun 06, 2016
she kissed for that long and she no get boyfriend.... u will now tell me this girl is not being followed.... aye le

Note: that's why she'll never get a boyfriend.... no one wants to die from kissing

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Profnedu:
Who ur kiss don epp
U lick person saliva from ikeja to leki come see am as achivement my sista u nid help

That's the reason why she's still trying to get a boyfriend while her mates are getting married. Idiotic fool!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by linearity: 2:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

see your life? na so you go take collect std one hand.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:39am On Jun 06, 2016
My generation is fantastically corrupt
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by DipoDaniel: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy’s I’m Getting Married / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.