Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (68933 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / Bride On Crutches: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Story / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by amtaken(f): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't think I understand your grammar. Can you rephrase please.

mrMeen:
Eh you me like having sex without contom. On a serious note i doubt that because fluid exhange of the mouth(saliva) does not cause std's i could be wrong you could be right on a side not let me ask google.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by gratitude5: 2:47am On Jun 06, 2016
flyca:
All these stories with no moral lessons sef undecided

you have sense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Jazmiynne: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2016
davide470:
cheesy

It pays to be a good kisser tho..

Chai Oga Mod! If you don't say this, who else will? cheesy
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by 2undeee(m): 4:29am On Jun 06, 2016
dis one na kiss and tell no b kiss Daniel in lil kesh voice
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Folzye(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2016
I tend to wonder how people think nowadays, stupidity is now something to celebrate or make importance of and the perpetrators of this stupid act definitely know they are going to hit the spotlight.. Other countries have youths investing time into technologies and making the human race better..
Nigerian youths please wake up!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by opribo(m): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2016
That is how they contract TB and all them throat and lung infections, rubb1sh.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Ohaneche(m): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
misspicy:

I specifically told you to make this private undecided

its over angry
You two na mumu
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by esejessy(f): 6:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Profnedu:
Who ur kiss don epp
U lick person saliva from ikeja to leki come see am as achivement my sista u nid help

heheheheeheh grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by esejessy(f): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Profnedu:
Who ur kiss don epp
U lick person saliva from ikeja to leki come see am as achivement my sista u nid help

hehehehhehheheheh grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Toks2008(m): 6:05am On Jun 06, 2016
And what moral can we learn from this poo?

Some ladies will live a gutter lifestyle yet be expecting a faithful decent man to marry them.

Iranu aburo abacha

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Toks2008(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Folzye:
I tend to wonder how people think nowadays, stupidity is now something to celebrate or make importance of and the perpetrators of this stupid act definitely know they are going to hit the spotlight.. Other countries have youths investing time into technologies and making the human race better..
Nigerian youths please wake up!!

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Toks2008(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2016
flyca:
All these stories with no moral lessons sef undecided

My broda I tire.

Lalasticlala abeg if you are the one responsible for putting this on fpage please negodu.

At least you for remember this my thread wey I don mention you tire...
https://www.nairaland.com/3107503/when-lack-sexual-satisfaction-matrimony

Please abeg we don't want this type of thread..thanks
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by okonja(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
misspicy:

[size=20pt]YES undecided[/size]

Tallesty1:
Impossible!

You can't terminate what you didn't initiate.

Make una carry una self commot here enter bedroom n talk joor. angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by MChaze25(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
liar mohamed
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by dival247(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
amzee:
Naomi once kissed a guy all through the way from Ikeja to Lekki, continued at a house party at Lekki they both went for and all the way back to Ikeja again. Please read:

Source www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/nigerian-babe-who-kissed-guy-from-ikeja.html?m=1
How does he change the price of Garri ,when things are not done the right way Garri is cheaper , is better we move to wrong way
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by davide470(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Chai Oga Mod! If you don't say this, who else will? cheesy
cheesy cheesy

My petite Jaz kiss
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2016
okonja:

Make una carry una self commot here enter bedroom n talk joor. angry
No dey put mouth for married people matter.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Caseless: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
That's nothing.

I once gave a bae a ride from Lokoja to Nsukka. She was going to Anambra. We discussed and gisted as if we have known each other for years.

When we got to OPI junction where I was supposed to drop her, I placed my hand on her laps to know if she would resist but she giggled and whispered to me "you can go further" so I started the car and drove her to 9th mile.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by AngelAhnie(f): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
grin grin grin grin
Na only that part you like

Good morning
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by ColtPython(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Kissing don become something to brag about now undecided
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Caseless: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Na only that part you like

Good morning
yes ooo. Especially, when nsukka and 9th miles are involved. #EnuguOnMyMind
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by pepigeorge(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2016
misspicy:
How is this news? angry

Look at d source, does it not look like one of the moderators name...... Apc....
Besides she met d guy that day, kissed the guy all evening, probably had sex all night..
Now she is looking for a bf. ...
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by AngelAhnie(f): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Caseless:
yes ooo. Especially, when nsukka and 9th miles are involved. #EnuguOnMyMind
Don't comegrin
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
And it made front page.. Giving up on NL
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by ejitec16(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Na niger delta avengers cause am..........
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Caseless: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't comegrin
I will
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by rolams(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2016
IRANU! IRANUCIOUS!!
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by UyiIredia(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Video or adonbilivit.
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by oluphunmy(f): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2016
She said they kissed all thru the journey. Abeg Na hu drive?
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by Jane10AJ(f): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2016
And so what then?? undecided
Re: Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story by dannyben5: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Toks2008:

My broda I tire.

Lalasticlala abeg if you are the one responsible for putting this on fpage please negodu.

At least you for remember this my thread wey I don mention you tire...
https://www.nairaland.com/3107503/when-lack-sexual-satisfaction-matrimony

Please abeg we don't want this type of thread..thanks
bros i hail o this your advertisement no be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / 52-year-old South African Virgin Woman Who Says She’s Has Never Kissed Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.