Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80406 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have the links below just press each one and read on.
There are many sites that shows the truth about the Finished Mystery 1917, the book that Jesus approved.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/206938/finished-mystery-1917-book-that-Jesus-approved
http://www.patheos.com/Library/Jehovahs-Witnesses
https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people
This site the JW admited Charles Russell was their founder, at the bottom of their page and yet the rest of the JW's on this page deny Charles Russell was their founder. http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/higher-education-university.php
The JW's are only allowed to learn less of the bible. If they get caught studying else where, they will be banned for life from their cult.
Just watch the JW's lie even more through their teeth, when you quote the truth to them.
Have fun.
This link may interest you http://www.jwfacts.com/pdf/mental-health-jws-john-spencer.pdf
paulGrundy:

How did you get access to rutherfords, russels books? Which site? Am interested.

It would be nice to post the books that contain past watchtower teaxhings, so that Witnesses can see how ridiculous watchtower edicts and structures can be.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
paulGrundy:

Not that you can't explain to me, but you don't know the answer.

grin grin
meet any witness in ur area and tell him to explain....any witness can give answer to that.if he doesnt knw it, he /she will go back and do research and come with a good bonafide answer....CANT GIVE ANSWERS about that ON NAIRALAND....NA BY FORCE?? LOL

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
brocab:
I have the links below just press each one and read on.
There are many sites that shows the truth about the Finished Mystery 1917, the book that Jesus approved.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/206938/finished-mystery-1917-book-that-Jesus-approved
http://www.patheos.com/Library/Jehovahs-Witnesses
https://www.nairaland.com/2720878/jehovahs-witnesses-17-facts-people
This site the JW admited Charles Russell was their founder, at the bottom of their page and yet the rest of the JW's on this page deny Charles Russell was their founder. http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/higher-education-university.php
The JW's are only allowed to learn less of the bible. If they get caught studying else where, they will be banned for life from their cult.
Just watch the JW's lie even more through their teeth, when you quote the truth to them.
Have fun.
This link may interest you http://www.jwfacts.com/pdf/mental-health-jws-john-spencer.pdf
CRAPPSSS....SERIOUSLY BUNCH OF POO AND LIES

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2016
Why can't you give the answers on Nairaland? Is it because you too will be proven a lair, like the rest of you religious nuts-are you expecting people to listen to your lies?
This is a story I had heard many years ago, so if everyone have any dealt's about any organisations like the JW's..
Then you should listen to this.
I can remember as clear as day-A story was told to me, and it went something like this.
I was sitting in front of a Kingdom Hall Church in the heat of the day, I was hungry, I was thirsty, I was dirty, my cloths were torn, my flesh was weak, my body smelt, and I was seen sitting in the gutter.
While on my adventure I had notice people from all walks of life walking into the building behind me, a place they called the Kingdom hall, No-one stopped to ask why I was sitting in the gutter, nor did they ask me in. No-one asked if I was Ok, No-one offered me a drink, nor a bite to eat.

I decided to make my way into the hall, no-one spoke to me, I sat down before I fell down on the floor, I was tried 'but no-one offered me a place where I could lay my head.
I then noticed someone walking towards me, and stopped, I looked" and the voice said sorry sir, you need to leave.
In the heat of the day I then returned back to my gutter, no tree's to give me shade, no rivers I could drink from, so I laid down, and as I laid, a man came to me, and laid His hands on me-He gave me water to drink-and He gave me something to eat-He asked what is wrong" I told Him Kingdom hall refuses me in the house of God-He said that's alright, I have been trying for years to get Myself in, and the JW's refuses Me too.
goodnewscliff:
meet any witness in ur area and tell him to explain....any witness can give answer to that.if he doesnt knw it, he /she will go back and do research and come with a good bonafide answer....CANT GIVE ANSWERS about that ON NAIRALAND....NA BY FORCE?? LOL
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2016
But your words don't match up to the truth, people from all walks of life have found the deepest secrets you JW's have hidden away from the public since your father Charles Russell a 33 degree Freemason who had discovered your organisation.
What your problem is, you can't prove they are lies, because you yourself have denied-the things that do exist.
And agreed on things that don't exist.
So who's going to listen to you?
goodnewscliff:
CRAPPSSS....SERIOUSLY BUNCH OF POO AND LIES

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jws apostates
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnewscliff(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2016
brocab:
Why can't you give the answers on Nairaland? Is it because you too will be proven a lair, like the rest of you religious nuts-are you expecting people to listen to your lies?
This is a story I had heard many years ago, so if everyone have any dealt's about any organisations like the JW's..
Then you should listen to this.
I can remember as clear as day-A story was told to me, and it went something like this.
I was sitting in front of a Kingdom Hall Church in the heat of the day, I was hungry, I was thirsty, I was dirty, my cloths were torn, my flesh was weak, my body smelt, and I was seen sitting in the gutter.
While on my adventure I had notice people from all walks of life walking into the building behind me, a place they called the Kingdom hall, No-one stopped to ask why I was sitting in the gutter, nor did they ask me in. No-one asked if I was Ok, No-one offered me a drink, nor a bite to eat.

I decided to make my way into the hall, no-one spoke to me, I sat down before I fell down on the floor, I was tried 'but no-one offered me a place where I could lay my head.
I then noticed someone walking towards me, and stopped, I looked" and the voice said sorry sir, you need to leave.
In the heat of the day I then returned back to my gutter, no tree's to give me shade, no rivers I could drink from, so I laid down, and as I laid, a man came to me, and laid His hands on me-He gave me water to drink-and He gave me something to eat-He asked what is wrong" I told Him Kingdom hall refuses me in the house of God-He said that's alright, I have been trying for years to get Myself in, and the JW's refuses Me too.
story....so is every u thing u ve typed...THEY ALL ARE TORTOISE FRAMED UP STORIES......U VE GOT NOT A POINT TO PROVE HERE...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by goodnews201668: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2016
goodnewscliff:
story....so is every u thing u ve typed...THEY ALL ARE TORTOISE FRAMED UP STORIES......U VE GOT NOT A POINT TO PROVE HERE...

Don't mind him.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
I just tell them I am a Christian, usually I give them a verse {Mark 9:38-39} Teacher we saw someone casting out demons in your Name, and he was not one of us, so I rebuked him.
{Verse 39} But Jesus said, do not stop him, for anyone who preforms miracles in My name is not against us.
Jesus said do not judge one another.
I ask the JW's to look up {Mark 9:38-39} and come back with an answer? Do they come back? No my Home is black listed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by albert19217(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
jehovah' witnesses take pray very seriously (1thessalonians;17)
.but concerning the lies u people say d witnesses preach and teach,why not look on ur various bible to comfirm d teaching of jehovah's witnesses as did those in thes-sa-lo-ni'ca(Acts 17;11)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by albert19217(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
not every bible truth should share without a marathon study of God's word.(Hebrews5:13&14)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 2:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Which lies are you preferring too, is it the bible lies, or are they your lies.
albert19217:
jehovah' witnesses take pray very seriously (1thessalonians;17)
.but concerning the lies u people say d witnesses preach and teach,why not look on ur various bible to comfirm d teaching of jehovah's witnesses as did those in thes-sa-lo-ni'ca(Acts 17;11)
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by DASPARTAN: 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
JOESAJIB:

Jehovah's witnesses obey Jesus' command to preach found in Matthew 28:19,20. JWs!
AGREED! BUT D BIBLE SAYS PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, YET I LEARNT THEY DNT PRAY. IS IT D SAME SCRIPTURE DY FF?, COMMON!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2017
brocab:
I just tell them I am a Christian, usually I give them a verse {Mark 9:38-39} Teacher we saw someone casting out demons in your Name, and he was not one of us, so I rebuked him.
{Verse 39} But Jesus said, do not stop him, for anyone who preforms miracles in My name is not against us.
Jesus said do not judge one another.
I ask the JW's to look up {Mark 9:38-39} and come back with an answer? Do they come back? No my Home is black listed.
You guys are soo funny, the fact that someone did not come to ur house, does not mean ur home was blacklisted or that the person ran away, probably there was an argument during ur discussion 2geder and he/she sees there will be no point coming another day because the same argument will sprout again or something else has happen to the witness that visited you, more so you urself said u re a Xtian meaning they shouldn't bother coming to u(Don't get me wrong this is just an assumption to the reason why u didn't see the person again) now base on Mark 9:38-39; I don't see anything that can be argued about in that verse. Reading from KJV it says "And John answered him, saying,
Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy
name, and he followeth not us: and we
forbad him, because he followeth not us.
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for
there is no man which shall do a miracle in
my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
For he that is not against us is on our
part" what Jesus said here is clear but note that AT THIS TIME the man does not need to accompany
Christ in order to be on Jesus’ side. why is that? The Christian
congregation is yet to be formed(compare Math 16:18, 18:15-17), The Jewish congregation(Isralite) still had divine recognition also Jesus did not required all believers follow him bodily(Mark 5:18-20) so the fact that the
man is not traveling with Jesus does not mean that he
is an opposer or promoting a false religion. The man
obviously has faith in Jesus’ name, and what Jesus
says indicates that the man will not lose his reward. However as soon as the Christian congregation was established, (evidently in 33ce)Individuals desiring God's favor had to be associated with it as faithful followers of Christ and carry out Christ command accordingly(compare Act 2:40,41,47). After this the mere performance of powerful work on the basis of Jesus name wud no longer be an evidence of a person being on the side of Jesus Christ, nor will it guarantee that such one wud not be guilty of reviling God's Son-Math 7:21-23

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Speaking in General, this Witnesses motive are for ur sakes, try to reason for a while: why does the witnesses go from one place to another while they can be doing something that will benefit them materially or bodily, but they voluntarily use themselves to tell people about the coming Gods kingdom and to alert all abt the fast approaching destruction, when Jesus was talking abt this destruction he likened it to what happen in Noah's era (Math 24:37-39)and Jesus our master said this at Math 24:14; "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be
preached in all the world for a witness unto
all nations; and then shall the end come" and look at what the bible says will be the bases for Judgement during our own time of destruction 2Thes1:6-9" Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to
recompense tribulation to them that trouble
you;
And to you who are troubled rest with
us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed
from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on
them that know not God, and that obey not
the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting
destruction from the presence of the Lord,
and from the glory of his power" 1Peter 4:17" For the time is come that judgment
must begin at the house of God: and if it first
begin at us, what shall the end be of them that
obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved,
where shall the ungodly and the sinner
appear?"..... look at how the bible describe how that day is going to be Jeremiah 25:31-33 " A noise shall come even to the ends of
the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy
with the nations, he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the
sword, saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and
a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the
coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at
that day from one end of the earth even unto
the other end of the earth: they shall not be
lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they
shall be dung upon the ground" Soo my dear friends neglect unnecessary argument that doesn't bring any profit and think of how to work out ur own salvation, if you have firmly convinced that you will survive if God's Judgement started tonight....Do well to hold on to ur faith and if not...my brother, pls take the step now. Our salvation is in our own hands Deuteronomy 30:19, 2Peter 3:14.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
sholytomx:
Speaking in General, this Witnesses motive are for ur sakes, try to reason for a while: why does the witnesses go from one place to another while they can be doing something that will benefit them materially or bodily, but they voluntarily use themselves to tell people about the coming Gods kingdom and to alert all abt the fast approaching destruction, when Jesus was talking abt this destruction he likened it to what happen in Noah's era (Math 24:37-39)and Jesus our master said this at Math 24:14; "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be
preached in all the world for a witness unto
all nations; and then shall the end come" and look at what the bible says will be the bases for Judgement during our own time of destruction 2Thes1:6-9" Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to
recompense tribulation to them that trouble
you;
And to you who are troubled rest with
us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed
from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on
them that know not God, and that obey not
the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting
destruction from the presence of the Lord,
and from the glory of his power" 1Peter 4:17" For the time is come that judgment
must begin at the house of God: and if it first
begin at us, what shall the end be of them that
obey not the gospel of God?
And if the righteous scarcely be saved,
where shall the ungodly and the sinner
appear?"..... look at how the bible describe how that day is going to be Jeremiah 25:31-33 " A noise shall come even to the ends of
the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy
with the nations, he will plead with all flesh;
he will give them that are wicked to the
sword, saith the LORD.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold,
evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and
a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the
coasts of the earth.
And the slain of the LORD shall be at
that day from one end of the earth even unto
the other end of the earth: they shall not be
lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they
shall be dung upon the ground" Soo my dear friends neglect unnecessary argument that doesn't bring any profit and think of how to work out ur own salvation, if you have firmly convinced that you will survive if God's Judgement started tonight....Do well to hold on to ur faith and if not...my brother, pls take the step now. Our salvation is in our own hands Deuteronomy 30:19, 2Peter 3:14.

So in other words you are looking forward to when your Jehovah will come and kill 99.9% of the worlds population ie billions will die and 8.5million will survive and inherit the earth and after that vultures will eat the dead bodies of the billions your Jehovah has slaughtered and the reason your Jehovah gives for this his mass genocide is because the billions refused to pay allegiance to watchtower organization . Very interesting

So you mean the good news Jesus talked about in the Bible was that Armageddon is fast approaching and we should join watchtower organization to be saved?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Now you are funny" firstly the verse given {Mark 9:38-39} was to say-don't knock others when we are doing the will of God, just as well as you JW's think you are doing-The apostle John rebuke someone preforming miracles in Jesus name, only because that someone wasn't walking with them, but Jesus had pointed this verse out very clearly to them,-saying anybody who does a miracle in My name-can-not speak evil of Me.
And this is why I gave this verse to the JW's, we may not be walking with you, but it doesn't mean we aren't spreading the truth of God to the nations either. Plus you JW's believe you have all the answers, you believe you are the only ones saved, Jesus made it clear, who are saved and who is not saved-one must be born again before he can enter into the Kingdom of God. Are you saved?
And my words to be black listed is a word I myself use-who ever comes to my door either the JW's or the Mormons-trying to be pushy as they are, not allowing myself to have a say-yes we can either close our doors-or they can listen to me point out scriptures from their own bibles, the NWT bible gives us the truth, who Christ is.
I just love the fact the JW's won't push their own bible-but use the King James as a their tool to push their twisting.
The JW's are confused who they worship, New World Translation bible say's this,[Revelation 22:18-21] I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of this prophesy of this scroll: if anyone makes an addition to these things, "God will add" to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophesy, God will take his portion way from the trees of life! and out of the Holy city, that are written about in this scroll, the One who bears witness of these things say's "Yes" I am coming quickly,"' Amen Come, Lord Jesus."
[ Revelation 22:12, 21:6] Look I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with Me, to repay each one according to his work, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
[Verse 21:6] And He said:to me, "They have come to pass! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, to anyone thirsting, I will give from the spring" of the water of life free.
The New World Translation bible knows who Christ is-but sadly enough the JW's don't know. This is their argument standing at the door, and do they come back? "No".
sholytomx:

You guys are soo funny, the fact that someone did not come to ur house, does not mean ur home was blacklisted or that the person ran away, probably there was an argument during ur discussion 2geder and he/she sees there will be no point coming another day because the same argument will sprout again or something else has happen to the witness that visited you, more so you urself said u re a Xtian meaning they shouldn't bother coming to u(Don't get me wrong this is just an assumption to the reason why u didn't see the person again) now base on Mark 9:38-39; I don't see anything that can be argued about in that verse. Reading from KJV it says "And John answered him, saying,
Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy
name, and he followeth not us: and we
forbad him, because he followeth not us.
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for
there is no man which shall do a miracle in
my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
For he that is not against us is on our
part" what Jesus said here is clear but note that AT THIS TIME the man does not need to accompany
Christ in order to be on Jesus’ side. why is that? The Christian
congregation is yet to be formed(compare Math 16:18, 18:15-17), The Jewish congregation(Isralite) still had divine recognition also Jesus did not required all believers follow him bodily(Mark 5:18-20) so the fact that the
man is not traveling with Jesus does not mean that he
is an opposer or promoting a false religion. The man
obviously has faith in Jesus’ name, and what Jesus
says indicates that the man will not lose his reward. However as soon as the Christian congregation was established, (evidently in 33ce)Individuals desiring God's favor had to be associated with it as faithful followers of Christ and carry out Christ command accordingly(compare Act 2:40,41,47). After this the mere performance of powerful work on the basis of Jesus name wud no longer be an evidence of a person being on the side of Jesus Christ, nor will it guarantee that such one wud not be guilty of reviling God's Son-Math 7:21-23
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So in other words you are looking forward to when your Jehovah will come and kill 99.9% of the worlds population ie billions will die and 8.5million will survive and inherit the earth and after that vultures will eat the dead bodies of the billions your Jehovah has slaughtered and the reason your Jehovah gives for this his mass genocide is because the billions refused to pay allegiance to watchtower organization . Very interesting

So you mean the good news Jesus talked about in the Bible was that Armageddon is fast approaching and we should join watchtower organization to be saved?

U get few of my point wrong my brother.... (1.) The reason for the coming destruction is not because of paying allegiance to any organization but that destruction of both the wicked ones and governmental power must take place first to pave way for God's kingdom to extend its total rulership to the earth(2Thesa 1:6-9, Daniel 2:44, Psalms 37:9-11, 2Peter2:9, Rev 20:1-4) and b4 the destruction, there must be an awareness just as it has always been in the destructions that took place in the past(Noah's time, Nineveh-632BCE , Jerusalem-607Bce, Jerusalem-70CE, Now come to our time..when Jesus apostles ask him what will be the sign of the end Jesus Pointed to some event that its occurrence will be so great that it would mean the sign that the end is near(Math 24:3,4-13 and at verse 14 he mentioned what will occur in our time that will create awareness and after God is satisfied with the awareness the END will come, now taking abt this END how do you think it will be? From what I have studied from the bible some event will take place at the very close of that end(pls read Math 24:22..note that Jesus said this has not occur in human history and will not occur again) After that pls read this Bible revelations and ask yourself we have read and heard abt destruction in the pas but HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN BEFORE? (Jeremiah 25:31-33, Prov 2:21,22) Then Jesus warned that they should be prepare for it will come when they don't expect( Now being prepare doesn't mean to join the witness, nor does it mean to submit to the watchtower but from the bible verse u have quoted up here Rev 22:12,21:6 and Jesus words at Math 7:21, 1 John 2:7....(absolute obedient to God and Christ Jesus is required)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
brocab:
Now you are funny" firstly the verse given {Mark 9:38-39} was to say-don't knock others when we are doing the will of God, just as well as you JW's think you are doing-The apostle John rebuke someone preforming miracles in Jesus name, only because that someone wasn't walking with them, but Jesus had pointed this verse out very clearly to them,-saying anybody who does a miracle in My name-can-not speak evil of Me.
And this is why I gave this verse to the JW's, we may not be walking with you, but it doesn't mean we aren't spreading the truth of God to the nations either. Plus you JW's believe you have all the answers, you believe you are the only ones saved, Jesus made it clear, who are saved and who is not saved-one must be born again before he can enter into the Kingdom of God. Are you saved?
And my words to be black listed is a word I myself use-who ever comes to my door either the JW's or the Mormons-trying to be pushy as they are, not allowing myself to have a say-yes we can either close our doors-or they can listen to me point out scriptures from their own bibles, the NWT bible gives us the truth, who Christ is.
I just love the fact the JW's won't push their own bible-but use the King James as a their tool to push their twisting.
The JW's are confused who they worship, New World Translation bible say's this,[Revelation 22:18-21] I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of this prophesy of this scroll: if anyone makes an addition to these things, "God will add" to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophesy, God will take his portion way from the trees of life! and out of the Holy city, that are written about in this scroll, the One who bears witness of these things say's "Yes" I am coming quickly,"' Amen Come, Lord Jesus."
[ Revelation 22:12, 21:6] Look I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with Me, to repay each one according to his work, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.
[Verse 21:6] And He said:to me, "They have come to pass! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, to anyone thirsting, I will give from the spring" of the water of life free.
The New World Translation bible knows who Christ is-but sadly enough the JW's don't know. This is their argument standing at the door, and do they come back? "No".
From your point at the end of this write up......who is the Christ? Are you saying He's the Almighty God in heaven? I didn't get you.
And Note this: I didn't use the KJV so as to twist anything but I used it primary so that their will be no argument over bible translation, as a matter of fact I use any bible translation available to me anytime I needed the bible.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
sholytomx:

U get few of my point wrong my brother.... (1.) The reason for the coming destruction is not because of paying allegiance to any organization but that destruction of both the wicked ones and governmental power must take place first to pave way for God's kingdom to extend its total rulership to the earth and b4 the destruction, there must be an awareness just as it has always been in the destructions that took place in the past(Noah's time, Nineveh-632BCE , Jerusalem-607Bce, Jerusalem-70CE, Now come to our time..when Jesus apostles ask him what will be the sign of the end Jesus Pointed to some event that its occurrence will be so great that it would mean the sign that the end is near(Math 24:3,4-13 and at verse 14 he mentioned what will occur in our time that will create awareness and after God is satisfied with the aware the END will come, now taking abt this END how do you think it will be? From what I have studied from the bible some event will take place at the very close of that end(pls read Math 24:22..note that Jesus said this has not occur in human history and will not occur again) Then he warned that they should be prepare for it will come when they don't expect( Now being prepare doesn't mean to join the witness, nor does it mean to submit to the watchtower but from the bible verse u have quoted up here Rev 22:12,21:6 and Jesus words at Math 7:21, 1 John 2:7....Peace

I get your point very well and stop the whitewash of your forthcoming Armageddon we know you think your Jehovah plans on killing billions including children and those that have never heard of him
who are the wicked? who are the governmental power? clearly these people are not part of your organization

The earlier you realize the world is made up of happy and kind non jws people the better for you. Though you have bad people e.g. Terrorists, robbers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers etc I am aware there are rapists pedophiles, robbers and murderers among Jehovah witness too so you see that all over the world there are bad and angry people the number of good and happy people far outweighs the number of bad and angry people.

You want a government that provides basic amenities to be destroyed by your Jehovah because they are not Jehovah witnesses that doesn't sound like a loving God and a loving religion to me

Your Jehovah will rather choose death for his followers and their children than allow them have a blood transfusion. He will allow parents shun their children because they left their religion. He will kill people during Armageddon because they celebrated birthday Christmas Easter thanksgiving birthdays he will kill people because they voted or joined the army or he will kill people because they have worldly (aka non jw) spouses or friends. He will kill people for not joining an organization called watchtower when he did not state it in the Bible.
Sounds like an angry, confused and a sadistic Jehovah to me
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I get your point very well and stop the whitewash of your forthcoming Armageddon we know you think your Jehovah plans on killing billions including children and those that have never heard of him
who are the wicked? who are the governmental power? clearly these people are not part of your organization

The earlier you realize the world is made up of happy and kind non jws people the better for you. Though you have bad people e.g. Terrorists, robbers, rapist, pedophiles, murderers etc I am aware there are rapists pedophiles, robbers and murderers among Jehovah witness too so you see that all over the world there are bad and angry people the number of good and happy people far outweighs the number of bad and angry people.

You want a government that provides basic amenities to be destroyed by your Jehovah because they are not Jehovah witnesses that doesn't sound like a loving God and a loving religion to me

Your Jehovah will rather choose death for his followers and their children than allow them have a blood transfusion. He will allow parents shun their children because they left their religion. He will kill people during Armageddon because they celebrated birthday Christmas Easter thanksgiving birthdays he will kill people because they voted or joined the army or he will kill people because they have worldly (aka non jw) spouses or friends. He will kill people for not joining an organization called watchtower when he did not state it in the Bible.
Sounds like an angry, confused and a sadistic Jehovah to me
Sorry my brother that you think this way.....the Jehovah you are talking abt is my creator and urs, he owns this earth and he has allowed many years to pass up until now for people to change their ways and you said he is confused, and angry, I don't know you and you don't know me but remembered we were nowhere b4 we were born and the fact that we came to this world is a gift from our creator, and in order for us to appreciate this gift he gave us conscience and his word to guild us so that the world would be a beautiful place beneficial for all but humans has done otherwise, disobedient from the beginning led to all this suffering and he will act in other to put this to end but how will the world became better, if the wicked exited, if Government who doesn't care abt human exited, humans in their disobedience killed and suffered great numbers of people? I wonder what you will do if you were God.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
And it is clearly seen in ur write ups that you are angry because witnesses apply some Godly principle in such a way you think is wrong........I will repeat again, just as I have repeated it that BEING A WITNESS IS NOT GUARANTEE FOR BEING SAVED if you read thru the bible verses I earlier pointed to you will understand this and that is the point you you are misquoting...My advise is read ur bible, do ur research and do what you think is right.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
sholytomx:

U get few of my point wrong my brother.... (1.) The reason for the coming destruction is not because of paying allegiance to any organization but that destruction of both the wicked ones and governmental power must take place first to pave way for God's kingdom to extend its total rulership to the earth(2Thesa 1:6-9, Daniel 2:44, Psalms 37:9-11, 2Peter2:9, Rev 20:1-4) 2:7....

Thank God I didn't get all your points wrong so you want your Jehovah to destroy government power what did they ever do to you and your Jehovah
You just bring out a verse from a whole chapter and make your own conclusion based on an assumption that it is referring to your upcoming Armageddon. You quote verses out of context. I have still not seen the passage where Jesus or God said you will be saved in Armageddon only if you belong to watchtower organization.

he mentioned what will occur in our time that will create awareness and after God is satisfied with the awareness the END will come

So how is this your awareness program going on?

now taking abt this END how do you think it will be? From what I have studied from the bible some event will take place at the very close of that end(pls read Math 24:22..note that Jesus said this has not occur in human history and will not occur again)

What is happening now that has not happened before? The world is a better and a more peaceful place.

After that pls read this Bible revelations and ask yourself we have read and heard abt destruction in the pas but HAS THIS EVER HAPPEN BEFORE? (Jeremiah 25:31-33, Prov 2:21,22)
I can see you are very engrossed in the destruction aka murder of human beings to be done by your Jehovah. I don't see why your God who says he forgives or is a loving God will want to kill people just because they didn't join watchtower organization. If your god is all knowing he would have added that joining an organization and following rules and regulations formulated by 7 men in New York will be the only route to salvation.

Then Jesus warned that they should be prepare for it will come when they don't expect( Now being prepare doesn't mean to join the witness, nor does it mean to submit to the watchtower but from the bible verse u have quoted up here Rev 22:12,21:6 and Jesus words at Math 7:21, 1 John 2:7....(absolute obedient to God and Christ Jesus is required

I wasn't talking about preparation for the end and you know it you just wanna twist words
I was talking about surviving Armageddon.
You believe that your Jehovah will come and kill all non jws so jws will inherit the earth don't come here to lie or whitewash the situation.
Since 1879 thesame message has been preached the end is near join watchtower organization and follow its rules or die at Armageddon when our Jehovah will come to murder all non jws including their children after all these our new system will come.

How will someone's God kill everyone because they do not pay allegiance to watchtower organization?

Your Jehovah is all about destruction doesn't he build or can't he just make the world a peaceful place?

Similar with radical Islam where they believe this but it is not their god that will do the killing. The followers do the killing
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
sholytomx:

Sorry my brother that you think this way....

It is not thinking this way it is knowing what happens
the Jehovah you are talking abt is my creator and urs, he owns this earth and he has allowed many years to pass up until now for people to change their ways and you said he is confused, and angry

So it is now for people to change their ways by joining watchtower organization and following doctrine set by their leaders interpretation of the Bible. So since your Jehovah owns this earth it will be a loving thing to murder all the
Non jws because they refused to join watchtower organization?

I don't know you and you don't know me but remembered we were nowhere b4 we were born and the fact that we came to this world is a gift from our creator, and in order for us to appreciate this gift he gave us conscience and his word to guild us so that the world would be a beautiful place beneficial for all

So he gave you conscience to tell the news that if people don't join your religion he will murder them in Armageddon. He wants it to be beneficial by murdering all humans who are not jws or make jws benefit from the murder of billions of non jws

but humans has done otherwise, disobedient from the beginning led to all this suffering and he will act in other to put this to end but how will the world became better, if the wicked exited,

Humans are now disobedient by accepting blood transfusion, not shunning loved ones who decide to leave the religion they were born in or by sending rapists and pedophiles to jail rather than settling the case in the church and freeing the perpetrators and disfellowshipping the victims or reproving them or by not following a religion that lied saying the world will end in 1975 or that lied about Jerusalem destruction saying it was 607bc when others say it is 587bc so that their 1914 date will look correct? I don't know the kind of disobedience you talk about.

if Government who doesn't care abt human exited, humans in their disobedience killed and suffered great numbers of people? I wonder what you will do if you were God

The government even treats humans better than watchtower organization.
The government supports and advocates free education for all including higher education watchtower organization discredits and discourages higher education
The government supports women's rights but watchtower opposes it.
The government punishes criminals e.g. sexual offenders rapists pedophiles watchtower organization provides a safe haven for them
The government pays its citizens well for labor i.e. Does not support slavery while watchtower doesn't pay for its labor i.e. Supports slavery

The government advocates reaching your full potential as a human being while watchtower says achieving your full potential is a sin

The government pays pension cares for old people who worked for them they don't use and dump you while watchtower doesn't pay pension does not care for old people they use and dump people

Government provides basic amenities watchtower doesn't provide basic amenities

Government Helps people affected by natural or man made disasters irrespective of your religion while watchtower helps only jws

Government doesn't plan on destruction of citizens who don't believe in them watchtower says their Jehovah will kill every non jw

I don't understand your penchant for the government what did the government and non jws do to you people? Just because they don't accept your harmful doctrines which all lead to death or psychological imbalance

The government and non jws are good and happy people.

Or are you saying your new system will be like the way North Korea is?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
I suppose I am saying that Jesus is the Almighty {1 john 5:20} tells it all, written in the NWT Bible. This is where the confusion comes in-a JW refusing to use his own bible-after reading a few verses myself-yes' the NWT bible is a book of confusion, no-wonder you prefer the KJV.
I will take out some of the verses the JW's refuse to believe from the NWT Bible.
{Nehemiah 9:32} And now O our God the God great mighty. The JW's say Jesus is mighty-and God is the almighty. But the NWT proves otherwise.
{Job 36:5} Indeed, God is mighty and rejects no-one.
{Psalms 24:8} Who is this glorious King? Jehovah, strong and mighty, Jehovah, mighty in battle.
{Isaiah 43:10-11} "You are my witnesses," declares Jehovah, "Yes, my servant whom I have chosen.
So that you may know and have faith in me" And understand that I am the same One, Before me no God was formed. And after me there has been none. I-I am Jehovah,' and besides me there is no savior."
{John 10:30} I and the Father are one. [The JW's refuses this verse repeatedly]
{2 Corinthians 13:14} The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sharing in the Holy Spirit be with all of you. {The JW's actually believe in the trinity}
And if God is the Almighty-and Jesus is the Mighty-than their must be a mix up in the NWT AND THE KJV bibles
{1 John 5:20} BUT WE KNOW THAT THE SON OF GOD HAS COME, AND HE HAS GIVEN US INSIGHT" SO THAT WE MAY GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ONE WHO IS TRUE. AND WE ARE IN UNION WITH THE ONE WHO IS TRUE, BY MEANS OF HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS THE TRUE GOD AND LIFE EVERLASTING. So yes" the JW's and I believe, Jesus is the Mighty and the Almighty..
sholytomx:

From your point at the end of this write up......who is the Christ? Are you saying He's the Almighty God in heaven? I didn't get you.
And Note this: I didn't use the KJV so as to twist anything but I used it primary so that their will be no argument over bible translation, as a matter of fact I use any bible translation available to me anytime I needed the bible.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
sholytomx:
And it is clearly seen in ur write ups that you are angry because witnesses apply some Godly principle in such a way you think is wrong........I will repeat again, just as I have repeated it that BEING A WITNESS IS NOT GUARANTEE FOR BEING SAVED if you read thru the bible verses I earlier pointed to you will understand this and that is the point you you are misquoting...My advise is read ur bible, do ur research and do what you think is right.

Explain the following

"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Explain the following

"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"

"Is it presumptuous of Jehovah's Witnesses to point out that they alone have God's backing? Actually, no more so than when the Israelites in Egypt claimed to have God's backing in spite of the Egyptians' belief, or when the first-century Christians claimed to have God's backing to the exclusion of Jewish religionists." Watchtower 2001 Jun 1 p.16

"Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12
Check the latest information on our website about if Jehovah's witness teach they only will be save, I have copied and here below:
Do Jehovah’s
Witnesses Feel That
They Are the Only
People Who Will Be
Saved?
No. Many millions who lived in centuries past and who
weren’t Jehovah’s Witnesses will have an opportunity
for salvation. The Bible explains that in God’s promised
new world, “there is going to be a resurrection of both
the righteous and the unrighteous.” ( Acts 24:15 )
Additionally, many now living may yet begin to serve
God, and they too will gain salvation. In any case, it’s
not our job to judge who will or won’t be saved. That
assignment rests squarely in Jesus’ hands.—John 5:22,
27 .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by sholytomx: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Explain the following

You quoted an article of 1983......while that thought has been adjusted SINCE.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
sholytomx:

You quoted an article of 1983......while that thought has been adjusted SINCE.

But you saw 2006 and 2001. have they been changed too? I actually took those from different years and they all say thesame thing

It's like you people like changing your beliefs th

There are billions of people who do not know Jehovah. Many of them in ignorance practice things that God's Word shows to be wicked. If they persist in this course, they will be among those who perish during the great tribulation." Watchtower 1993 Oct 1 p.19

These are from recent publications

"An even greater mistake would be to allow the faults of others to stumble us and cause us to leave Jehovah's organisation. Were that to happen, we would lose not only the privilege of doing God's will but also the hope of life in God's new world." Watchtower 2016 Jun study ed pp.25-26

"Really, our survival involves being devoted to Jehovah God and learning about the kind of conduct and deeds that please him. (Zephaniah 2:3) Rather than following the majority today and ignoring the clear signals that we are living in such important times, we need to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” Jehovah’s Witnesses can show you from the Bible how you can be a survivor of this upcoming day." Watchtower 2015 May 1 p.8

"If we stop actively supporting Jehovah's work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.18

"But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

Explain these recent publications then still looks like they have always preached thesame message

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" / Our Daily Manna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.