Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. (3086 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2009
where can one find the wife material in nigeria. beautiful, intelligent and decent ladies. i am sick of all the dumb ass ugly bitches in every nook

and cranny of nigeria. i wan marry, i don tire. i am almost giving up on my nigerian sisters. abeg if any1 knows where they are, tell me abeg.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by patwhizkid(f): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2009
Ok sir!
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Atreus(f): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2009
They are everywhere. All you've gotta do is find them
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by izeek(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2009
u probably checking the wrong places.
u don go church, mosque, kingdom hall, grail message, wifes dey dia.
u will not see a wife material in all those places wey u dey go.

dey dont frequent clubs, and all dat.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2009
do not look and you should find
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by biola44: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2009
lmao ;d
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2009
@izeek- na all the over age wey don loose hope dey church, and that your mosque, kingdom hall and grail wetin, abeg! wish me well.

@ Atreu- i have checked everwhere, they're just not there.

@pat- u and this your ok, can u say a real word for once.

@rokiatu- i tried that too, its belived when u not looking, it finds u, but that didnt work either

@ biola- stop laffing, help abeg, if u know where them dey.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by boy1(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2009
izeek:

u probably checking the wrong places.
u don go church, mosque, kingdom hall, grail message, wifes dey dia.
u will not see a wife material in all those places wey u dey go.

dey dont frequent clubs, and all dat.
i strongly disagree:wifey's r everywhere.in d midst of bitches there's a wife.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by truphie(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2009
You receive that which you have given.
So if one is not husband material, how will one find wife material?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Sissy3(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2009
are you a DECENT MAN?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2009
truphie:

You receive that which you have given.
So if one is not husband material, how will one find wife material?

i dont wanna sound offensive, but i think there are more marriageable men than there are women in nigeria.

~Sissy~:

are you a DECENT MAN?

to be looking for a decent lady, that shld tell i am a decent man.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by izeek(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2009
well tboy1,
for what its worth, u dont expect to get a wife in a bar and ask her to go to church with you.
environments where u meet people matter alot.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by truphie(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2009
smooooooth:

i dont wanna sound offensive, but i think there are more marriageable men than there are women in nigeria.

No offence taken.
anyway, i aint nigerian,so I wouldnt know about the marriageable(??) men and women.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Sissy3(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2009
smooooooth:

to be looking for a decent lady, that shld tell i am a decent man.

no. looking for a decent woman doesnt mean you're one yourself. most useless men who when they think they're ready to get "married/settle down" they begin to look for a decent woman.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by AIRMARSHA: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2009
na wa oooooh
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by IFELEKE(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

no. looking for a decent woman doesnt mean you're one yourself. most useless men who when they think they're ready to get "married/settle down" they begin to look for a decent woman.
yeah you are right Sissy.

@Poster,
They abound in plenty everywhere(on your street,workplace,place of worship. . .places you've not touched) only if you'll look/search right.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

well u cant blame the men, they are encouraged by the cheap women all over the place, besides i am not in that fold.

IFELEKE:

@Poster,
They abound in plenty everywhere(on your street,workplace,place of worship. . .places you've not touched) only if you'll look/search right.

i have combed all those places u mentioned, maybe the problem with me, is that i am too picky, i have been told that alot. but i am one of those pipu who believe that you can find the perfect partner. beautiful, intelligent with a decent xter rooted in a sound xtian foundation. but with what i have observed so far in our nigerian ladies, you should be ready to compromise on one of these qualities, and i am not gonna do that cos i have so much to offer.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Sissy3(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2009
smooooooth:

[b]well u cant blame the men, they are encouraged by the cheap women all over the place, [/b]besides i am not in that fold.

excuses is what people make of their shortcomings. always very easy to lay the blame.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by letustalk(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2009
@SMOOOOTH
True talk guy. Me too i dey find i never see. It is almost a hopeless game now. The last one i would have settled with cheated on me. I dont have to be told i am a nice guy. All friends i have ever dated told me that, but the right girls are not just coming. Two would have worked out, but genotype barred us. I am just tired. God just bring that eve, and pls let her be intelligent well mannered and beautiful. God you know what i like
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by candyshore: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2009
open ur eyes free ur mind nd drop those qualities u ve in mind u will find a wife. there are still decent ladies, pray about it
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by ammamat(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2009
Why all of you re talking about beauty, beauty, It ia all about beauty or character,

What u know u can't offer then u don't expect to get it .
There are wife materials everywhere, na u no wetin u de find, maybe no bi real wife or are u looking for already made wife
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2009
candyshore:

open your eyes free your mind nd drop those qualities u ve in mind u will find a wife. there are still decent ladies, pray about it

no doubt, but whatst he use marrying a decent lady u are not attracted to. though decency remians the main quality to look out for, comproising will only make u have the type of marriage everywhere- unstable, unsatisfied, & unfulfilling. i rather not marry.

letustalk:

@SMOOOOTH
True talk guy. Me too i dey find i never see. It is almost a hopeless game now. The last one i would have settled with cheated on me. I dont have to be told i am a nice guy. All friends i have ever dated told me that, but the right girls are not just coming. Two would have worked out, but genotype barred us. I am just tired. God just bring that eve, and pls let her be intelligent well mannered and beautiful. God you know what i like

i feel u bro, the annoying thing is when u meet a nigerian lady, they seem to rush the relationship, like taking a quick step to marriage or committing strongly, not giving you time to get to know them, as well as they getting to know you. i wonder why the haste, they prolly scared in the long run, their true colours will be revealed.

~Sissy~:

excuses is what people make of their shortcomings. always very easy to lay the blame.

in this case are u trying to dispute the fact that the lack or few numbers of decent ladies is 1 of the reasons why those men are useless, remember you cant clap with one hand.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by truphie(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2009
ammamat:

That was what i actually meant to say earlier.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2009
ammamat:

Why all of you re talking about beauty, beauty, It ia all about beauty or character,

There are wife materials everywhere, na u no wetin u de find, maybe no bi real wife or are u looking for already made wife

i dunno wat u mean, but if u mean a lady thats been taught by her mama to be a good cook, a good home manager, a decent dresser, very understanding, supportive, prayerful, romantic, infact everything that encompasses a woman, then i'm sure looking for an already made wife. who isnt? the only thing i need to teach her, is how to direct all that ''womanness'' to making me happy! smiley
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by no1madman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by biola44: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2009
dis na serious issue! grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by TheSeeker(m): 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
I believe every woman is good. What you get from women in terms of their behavior, their intelligence, their openness and great commendable characters, solely depends on how you treat them. But you have to understand the fact that women's reaction to their environment is at variance and some might take time to get used to you. . . . I can emphatically tell you some women aren't used to good guys and that's because of the way they've been treated by some other men.

Some have turned to nasty women because they've lost hope in finding the right man, and when they in the past, had given their best but never for once had any of those men reciprocated their gestures. It'll take you a lot of patience to correct the anomaly but when the repair is done, you'll be alright. Also, you don't have to be a perfectionist (there's nothing wrong in trying to be perfect) but don't let it get to your head to the extent that you'd think everyone should be. . . no one is perfect.

So any woman that comes somewhat close to what you're looking for, try her out and make the necessary rectifications and you'll do just fine. However, be the first to lead with that great character and she'll follow suite.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by boy1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
izeek:

well tboy1,
for what its worth, u dont expect to get a wife in a bar and ask her to go to church with you.
environments where u meet people matter alot.
once again,i oppose.Bars might not be d best places 2 meet good women.i actually knew some guys who met their wives in d clubs/bars.life's full of surprises and people find love in all sorts of places.
what's wrong with bars anyways:perhaps,they r there 2 patch-up their emotional wound.
in conclusion,apply wisdom in everything u do."anything is possible".
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by MrIndomie(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
ijebu-gbo babes have it all grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by boy1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2009
Mr.Indomie:

ijebu-gbo babes have it all grin
nor be opo dem dey use grin shocked lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by posakosa(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
biola44:

dis na serious issue! grin

Biola, I would like to get to know you. I like this you gentle, gentle sef, kiss

Its either u're laughing or with a extremely short brief comment.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by dorleey(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Poster, u've been mingling with d wrong pple and that is y u find it difficult 2 see a wife material. birds of same feather flock together;that also makes u no husband material. dont expect to mess around wit bad gals and settle down wit a good one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Make You Terminate a Relationship Instantly? / Describe A Real Boyfriend/girlfriend / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.