Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,632 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. (3097 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by MrIndomie(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
dorleey:

@Poster, u've been mingling with d wrong pple and that is y u find it difficult 2 see a wife material. birds of same feather flock together;that also makes u no husband material. dont expect to mess around wit bad gals and settle down wit a good one.

My dorleey where hv u been all this while?how is PHC grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by xqwysyte(f): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
posakosa:

Biola, I would like to get to know you. I like this you gentle, gentle sef, kiss

Its either u're laughing or with a extremely short brief comment.

Aint biola44 male? Posakosa, u need to check sex status of potential 'victims' before u are mistaken for a gay fellow. wink
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Franknich: 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2009
My brother lets pray well its difficult to see all those quality you are lookinp for, am at thesame conditition only God can help us.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
dorleey:

@Poster, u've been mingling with d wrong pple and that is y u find it difficult 2 see a wife material. birds of same feather flock together;that also makes u no husband material. dont expect to mess around wit bad gals and settle down wit a good one.

na so una go dey find trouble, if i respond now, it will lead to something else, well i dont have the strenght for that, make i go for my lunch go re-charge. & u berra be outta here when i get back.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by CrudeOil2(m): 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
you can find the wife materials in yaba market. very good quality and very cheap.
there is a promo going on now, buy 3 get an all expense paid trip to warri for your honeymoon.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by ritaNL: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
Crude Oil:

you can find the wife materials in yaba market. very good quality and very cheap.
there is a promo going on now, buy 3 get an all expense paid trip to warri for your honeymoon.

grin grin grin grin Na wa ooo,women don suffer for this world. so na yaba market dem dey sell us nao shocked God dey.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2009
@
xqwyste- you have a lovely pics, can i meet me.

@
crude oil- i dont want the ones on display, they make part of the indecent ones we have been talking about.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by posakosa(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2009
xqwysyte:

Aint biola44 male? Posakosa, u need to check sex status of potential 'victims' before u are mistaken for a gay fellow. wink

aaah Gay, I forget.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by stilletos: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
Steps to finding a Wife material

1 You might want to check you attitude because in my mind "bitch" is not a word that any self respecting gentleman will use to describe a woman.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by spikedcylinder: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
Have you gone to OSU?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Have you gone to OSU?

OSU? shocked shocked i thought you were joking b4 now, but now i can see u dont really like me sad
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by MrIndomie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
who has ever tried africhat? grin soooooooooooooooo lovely and enof fish to catch grin
OSU too is another good option cos the boy 2 gurls ratio is 15:85 respectively grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by spikedcylinder: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
What's wrong with OSU? No be human beings dey there?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by MrIndomie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

did u just ask this question? shocked u r a lady, u won't knw d reason y we've raised a red flag ask d guys that has done transaction with those babes that r OSUITES grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by dorleey(f): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
@mr indomie, i'm great. how're u? wat's d hulabalu abt osu? ain't de created by GOD? Dont tell me dat we still 've some idol worshippers in our midst. @smooth, I've already tightened my wrapper and i'm waiting 4 u 2 launch an attack.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by dorleey(f): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
@mr indomie, i'm great. how're u? wat's d hulabalu abt osu? ain't de created by GOD? Dont tell me dat we still 've some idol worshippers in our midst. @smooth, I've already tightened my wrapper and i'm waiting 4 u 2 launch an attack.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by nethacker(m): 7:16am On Aug 27, 2009
dorleey:

honey do u knw who d mr.Indomie is?i am not talking abt idol worshippers in OSU. we r all talking abt f**king machine grin
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by unitee(f): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2009
I think marriage material is allover you , you cant just open your eyes wide enough to see them, and people always try to find the unreachable when they have the best within arms reach, people never stop to amaze me
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

yes! human sex machines grin. na wife me dey find, not who go kill me lipsrsealed

Mr.Indomie:

who has ever tried africhat? grin soooooooooooooooo lovely and enof fish to catch grin

when fish don plenty, if u no take time, u go catch shark o!

dorleey:

@smooth, I've already tightened my wrapper and i'm waiting 4 u 2 launch an attack.

the wrapper fit loose during the scuffle o. maybe u shld wear a short pants, maybe then i go attack grin

unitee:

I think marriage material is allover you , you cant just open your eyes wide enough to see them, and people always try to find the unreachable when they have the best within arms reach, people never stop to amaze me

its not by opening your eyes wide open o. even segun Arinze made a mistake in his choice of wife. cheesy
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by dorleey(f): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
cool
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
@poster
why dont u try allen junction?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by confetti(f): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Smooooooth,

Why not give me a trial huh,

Me I be marriage material well well,

I got a lot to offer u ooo since you said you got a lot to offer me eh,

Birds of a feather should flock together na
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by confetti(f): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Spikedcylinder,

U fit marry Osu?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by waterworks(f): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2009
i am sick of all the dumb ass ugly bitches in every nook

and cranny of nigeria

because of statements like that if u like look from now till tommorrow u willnever find her.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Have you gone to OSU?
abeg u get road map to osu or do i have to contact becomerich?
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by smooooooth: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
tpacalipse:

@poster
why dont u try allen junction?
guy i sorry 4 u, u berra stop patronising ashi's o.

confetti:

@ Smooooooth,

Why not give me a trial huh,

Me I be marriage material well well,

I got a lot to offer u ooo since you said you got a lot to offer me eh,

Birds of a feather should flock together na
thats fair, why not send me a mail naa, lets see how well we fly 2geder wink

waterworks:

because of statements like that if u like look from now till tommorrow u willnever find her.

why u dey add fuel to fire naa? okay sorry i withdraw my statement, u cancel the curse o.

jay bee:

abeg u get road map to osu or do i have to contact becomerich?

bro, u really dont wanna go there, wife no dey there, unless u dey find something else lipsrsealed

dorleey:

cool

cool smiley
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by corrall(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ op, u de find wife material, we sef chics de find husband material. if d babes u've met dont treat u right then, i guess u are not treating them right.

Our people talk say if u want make small pikin greet u good morning, first of all teach am how to greet by greeting him/her.

So treat her right n u'll see d magic.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by newdeal(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
My advise:

Don't even bother yourself too much looking. Get committed to, and be doing whatever you believe in. From time to time, look over your shoulders, you will see your wife following you! If this advise makes sense to you, then your search for wife material is over.
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by waterworks(f): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2009
*jumps around three times and stabs chickens heart*
i've removed it wink
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Kunbee: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ahn ahn d joke about OSU gals is not funny at all
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by africhika(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2009
Siletto: Steps to finding a Wife material

1  You might want to check you attitude because in my mind "bitch" is not a word that any self respecting gentleman will use to describe a woman.

Gbam! I concur
Re: Where Are The Wife Materials Abeg. by Moyola(f): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2009
Smoooooootthhhh!! yu don taya true true! If 2 say yu ask me. . . i 4 don marry yu tey tey! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Romance Life As A Bus Conductor!! Must Read!! People Bad!! / PHOTO-SPEAK; Who Cry The Most After Break-up,men Or Women / HELP!!!!!!! Don't Know How To Tell Her Its Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.