Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 (70794 Views)

Quiz: Where Is Allah? / Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
1. No, Jamil shouldn't repeat the prayer again. He should go back to the missed rakat and perform sahu

1.469: Narrates Ibn Seereen: Abu Huraira said, "Allah's Apostle led us in one of the two Isha' prayers (Abu Huraira named that prayer but I forgot it)." Abu Huraira added, "He prayed two rakat and then finished the prayer with Taslim. He stood up near a piece of wood Lying across the mosque and leaned on it in such a way as if he was angry. Then he put his right hand over the left and clasped his hands by interlacing his fingers and then put his J right cheek on the back of his left hand. The people who were in haste left the mosque through its gates. They wondered whether the prayer was reduced. And amongst them were Abu Bakr and Umar but they hesitated to ask the Prophet. A long−handed man called Dhul−Yadain asked the Prophet, 'O Allah's Apostle! Have you forgotten or has the prayer been reduced?' The Prophet replied, 'I have neither forgotten nor has the prayer been reduced' The Prophet added, 'Is what Dhul Yadain has said true?' They (the people) said, 'Yes, it is true.' The Prophet stood up again and led the prayer, completing the remaining prayer, forgotten by him, and performed Taslim, and then said, 'Allahu Akbar.' And then he did a prostration as he used to prostrate or longer than that. He then raised his head saying, 'Allahu Akbar; he then again said, 'Allahu Akbar', and prostrated as he used to prostrate or longer than that. Then he raised his head and said, 'Allahu Akbar.' " (The sub−narrator added, "I think that they asked (Ibn Seereen) whether the Prophet completed the prayer with Taslim. He replied, "I heard thatImran bin Husain had said, 'Then he (the Prophet) did Taslim."wink. Sahih bukhari

2. Surah Thoor

3. Abdullah Ibn Az-Zubayr

4. Safiyyah Bint Huyayy

5. The third caliph- Uthman Ibn Affan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by bathos100: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
1. No, Jamil does not have to repeat his prayer, what he needs to do is to come up with the last rakah then after sallama, he does ba'adi before another sallama
2. Surah At-Thur
3. Abdullah ibn Az-Zubayr, Radi-Allahu anhuma
4. Safiyyah bint Huyayy ibn Akhtab
5. Uthman Ibn Affan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Quanty(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
DAY FOUR QUIZ - 5th Ramadan 1437[/b]

1) Jamil prays ‘Isha’ with three rak‘ahs, then he speaks or walks a little before he realised. Does he have to repeat the prayer? Yes or No;  How can he resume on the basis of what he has already done before he stood up? 

2) Which Surah of the Qur’an was Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) reciting while praying, that Hazrat Jabeer Bin Muth’im listened to and embraced Islam?

Surah At-toor

3) Who was the first child born to the Ansars after the Hijrah of the Prophet? 

Nouman bin Bashir

4) Wife of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم , Daughter of Harun عليه السلام, her uncle is Musa عليه السلام......... Who's she? 

Safiyya bint Huayayy

5) Perhaps Allah will cloth you with a shirt and the people will want you to remove it for them, Do not remove it............... This was the Prophet to which of his Sahaba?

Uthman R.A

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by balogwink: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Wizeboy post=46453963]DAY FOUR QUIZ - 5th Ramadan 1437

1) Jamil prays ‘Isha’ with three rak‘ahs, then he speaks or walks a little before he realised. Does he have to repeat the prayer? Yes or No;  How can he resume on the basis of what he has already done before he stood up? 

No, Jamil does not have to repeat his prayer, what he
needs to do is to come up with the last rakah then after
sallama, he does ba'adi before another sallama

If you feel you mistakenly missed a rakat,then you will
pray one more rakat to make up for the one you missed
and then you perform the prostration of sahu after taslim.

2) Which Surah of the Qur’an was Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) reciting while praying, that Hazrat Jabeer Bin Muth’im listened to and embraced Islam?

Surah Thoor

Abdullah ibn Az-Zubayr, Radi-Allahu anhuma

4) Wife of Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم , Daughter of Harun عليه السلام, her uncle is Musa عليه السلام......... Who's she? 

Safiyah

5) Perhaps Allah will cloth you with a shirt and the people will want you to remove it for them, Do not remove it............... This was the Prophet to which of his Sahaba?

Uthman
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wizeboy:
DAY FOUR QUIZ - 5th Ramadan 1437

1)No,he does not have to repeat the whole prayer rather he will start at where he stopped at and complete the prayer.Before salamah,he will observed two different sujoods and tashahhud.

2)Surah Thoor

3)Nouman bin Bashir

4)It is Safiyyah bint Huyayy ibn Akhtab according to this hadith :

“Safiyyah (رضي الله عنها) learned that Hafsah (رضي الله عنها) said regarding her, ‘Verily, you are a daughter of a Jew!’ so she wept.
The Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) entered upon her and she was weeping so he said, ‘What happened?!’
She said, ‘Hafsah said regarding me, ‘Verily, you are a daughter of a Jew!’’
So, the Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said to her, ‘You are the daughter of a prophet, your uncle was a prophet and you are (married) with a prophet. So for what was she boasting over you?’
Then he (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said, ‘Have taqwa of Allaah (Fear Allaah) O’ Hafsah’”
[Source: Ahmad 3/135-136, at-tirmidhi 5/709 (no. 3894), Ibn Hibban 16/193 (no. 7211), Nisaa’i in “al-Kubra” 5/291 (no. 8919), at-tabaraani in “al-Kabeer” 24/70 (no. 186), Hilyatul ‘Awliya 2/55 and many others.]
[This hadeeth is authentic. It has been determined to be authentic by Shaykh al-Albaani (رحمه الله تعالى) in Saheeh wa Da’eef Sunan al-Tirmidhi (3894) and al-Mishkaat (6183).]

5)It is Uthman ibn Affan (RA) according to this hadith:

Sayyidah Aisha (RA) reported that the Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) said (to Uthman), “O Uthman perhaps Allah may clothe you with a shirt. So, if people try to take it away from you, do not remove it for them
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Ahmedgk(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
1) No he does not have to repeat. he should resume by performing sujudul ba'adi I.e after he must have did the rakaat he missed.

2) Surah Thoor

3) Abdullah ibn Az-zubayr Radi- Allahu anhum

4) Safiyyah bint Huyayy ibn Akhtab

5) uthman Bin Affan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wizeboy:

Answer

Jamil don't need to repeat the whole solat, if he mistakenly missed a rakat,then he will pray one more rakat to make up for the one he missed and then perform the prostration of sahu after taslim

Narrated Abdullah(May Allah be pleased with him):The Prophet(pbuh) prayed (and the subnarrator Ibrahim said,"I do not know whether he prayed more or less than usual" ,and when he had finished the prayers he was asked,

"O Allah's Apostle! Has there been any change in the prayers?" He said,"What is it?' The people said, "You have prayed so much and so much."
So the Prophet bent his legs,faced the Qibla and performed two prostrations (of Sahu) and finished his prayers with Tasiim (by turning his face to right and left saying:As- Salamu'Alaikum-Warahmat-ullah) . When he turned his face to us he said, "If there had been anything changed in the prayer,surely I would have informed you but I am a human being like you and liable to forget like you.
So if I forget remind me and if anyone of you is doubtful about his prayer,he should follow what he thinks to be correct and complete his prayer accordingly and finish it and do two prostrations (of Sahu)[Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 8 Hadith Number 394] .

Answer

Surah At-Toor.

Answer

Nu'man b. Bashir

Answer

Safiyyah bint Huyayy ibn Akhtab

“ Safiyyah learned that Hafsah said regarding her, ‘Verily, you are a daughter of a Jew!’ so she wept.
The Messenger of Allaah (SAW ) entered upon her and she was weeping so he said, ‘What happened?!’
She said, ‘Hafsah said regarding me, ‘Verily, you are a daughter of a Jew!’’
So, the Messenger of Allaah ( SAW ) said to her, ‘You are the daughter of a prophet, your uncle was a prophet and you are (married) with a prophet. So for what was she boasting over you?’
Then he (SAW) said, ‘Have taqwa of Allaah (Fear Allaah) O’ Hafsah’ ”

Answer

Uthman Ibn Affan

Sayyidah Aisha (RA) reported that the Prophet (salallaho alaihi wasalam) said (to Uthman), “O Uthman perhaps Allah may clothe you with a shirt. So, if people try to take it away from you, do not remove it for them
Reference
[Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal Hadith No. 25216],Imam Abu Isa Tirimdhi (rah) also declared it Hassan in his Sunnan

Allahu Allam

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by YinkaDiva(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wizeboy:

5) Perhaps Allah will cloth you with a shirt
and the people will want you to remove it for them, Do not remove it............... This was the Prophet to which of his Sahaba?

1)Yes he has to start all over,he shortened his prayer,the correction is done before Teslim.if the error was adding extra he would still be able to make corrections without starting all over
2)Suratul Tur
3)Abdullah bn Zubayr
4)Soffiyah bint huyyay
5)Uthman bn Affam
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Muaadh(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Assalamu alaykum

1) No, Jamil will complete his prayer with the addition of a single rakah and will make a two sujud before making teslim for shortening of prayer.

2) Suratul Tur

3) Abdullah ibn Az Zubayr

4) Safiyyah bint huhayy ibn Akhtab ibn Sa'yah

5) Uthman ibn Affan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by msbbash(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes,because talking while praying is one of the mubtilati solat

surat tuur .quran chapter 53.
3) Whos the first child born to the Ansars after the Hijrah of the Prophet? 
Numan bin basheer

soffiyah bint huyayi.

5) Perhaps Allah will cloth you with a shirt and the people will want you to remove it for them, Do not remove it............... This was the Prophet to which of his Sahaba? uthman bin Affan
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Yahami(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jazakalahul khairan for brothers and sisters who make this quize competition interesting may Allah reward you all!!!

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Sutherland(m): 3:53am On Jun 11, 2016
SALAM, MY QUESTION IS; IF SOMEONE DOUBTS IF HE HAD ADDED OR OMITTED AN OBLIGATION IN SALAT CAN SUJUD BA'ADI OR KABLI CORRECT IT? THANK YOU.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wizeboy(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2016
DAY FOUR QUIZ ANSWERS - 5th Ramadan 1437

No

If a person prays ‘Isha’ with three rak‘ahs by mistake, then he says the tasleem, he should get up to complete the prayer and say the tasleem, then do the two prostrations of forgetfulness then say the tasleem again

According to Muslim (574) from ‘Imraan ibn Husayn, according to which the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) prayed ‘Asr and said the tasleem after three rak‘ahs, then he went into his house. A man called al-Khirbaaq, who had long arms, stood up and said: O Messenger of Allaah! And he told him what he had done. He came out looking angry, dragging his cloak, and when he reached the people he said: “Is this one telling the truth?” They said: Yes. So he prayed one rak‘ah, then he said the tasleem, then he prostrated twice, then he said the tasleem.

2) Which Surah of the Qur’an was Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) reciting while praying, that Hazrat Jabeer Bin Muth’im listened to and embraced Islam?

Surah Thoor

An-Numan ibn Bashir.

Saffiya bint Huyyay.

Uthman ibn Affan. رضى[b] الله عنه[/b]ما

Day Four Quiz Participants 

superwitboss
dejt4u 
Drniyi4u
Muaadh
sodiksan
bathos100
daprince098
Ahmedgk
balogwink
Quanty
baba11
YinkaDiva
msbbash

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wealthyone: 5:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Day 6; O Allah do not leave me helpless in the lurch, during this month, because of my transgressions, a forsaken soul exposed to loose; do not let the whipping crack my back, remove and chase away from me the causes and reasons that bring down Thy displeasure instead if bringing in Thy bounties and favours, O the Beloved Craving of those who ardently desire and long for.

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Kustykay(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Jazakumullahu khairan. following
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Muaadh(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
@wizeboy i stand to be corrected. The answer to no3 question seem somehow to be incorrect to me. Pls shed more light. Tnx
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by dejt4u(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
daprince098:
@wizeboy i stand to be corrected. The answer to no3 question seem somehow to be incorrect to me. Pls shed more light. Tnx
the first child born to the Ansars after the Hijrah of the Prophet is
Nouman bin Bashir
while the first child born to the Muslim Community after Hijrah is Abdullah ibn Az-Zubayr ibn al-Awwam
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tnx
dejt4u:

the first child born to the Ansars after the Hijrah of the Prophet is
Nouman bin Bashir
while the first child born to the Muslim Community after Hijrah is Abdullah ibn Az-Zubayr ibn al-Awwam
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
I am patiently awaiting today's quiz shocked
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
baba11:
Abi na smiley
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
baba11:
I tink say na only me ooo
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drniyi4u:
Abi na smiley
Na so....where's wizeboy to do justice to this asap tongue tongue tongue
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
Abi today is quiz free day
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
daprince098:
I tink say na only me ooo
No be only you,we are many on it....infact,for two days since the start of this season's quiz,i almost missed out due to myriad of factors but today,i have full time to attend to this....@ omotayor123 and kazrem,come and try this too!!! tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool grin cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
daprince098:
Abi today is quiz free day

Hehehe..today's weekend..maybe,he has taken today and tomorrow as off-duty's days cool cool cool
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
baba11:

Hehehe..today's weekend..maybe,he has taken today and tomorrow as off-duty's days cool cool cool
Lol...Issoraite. Make we still dey l cool coolk
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
baba11:

No be only you,we are many on it....infact,for two days since the start of this season's quiz,i almost missed out due to myriad of factors but today,i have full time to attend to this....@ omotayor123 and kazrem,come and try this too!!! tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool grin cheesy
Miss out ke, it is umpossible grin. I set my alarm to 5pm sharp
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Sissie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Salam alaykum

Sorry I am posting it late

Day 6 quiz (6th Ramadan 1437)

1) You are unsure of the number of rakaats ones prayed. How would we go about correcting it?

2) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said Whoever takes an oath by al-Amaanah (the trust), then he is not from us.
What does this mean? 

The Supplication;
اللَهُمَ صَوِّبهُ و أصِبْ بِهِ و أكْفِنا شَرَهُ
(O Allah aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil).

3) is for when? 
4) state an ayah of the Quran that supports the supplication.

5) Which was that Surah of the Qur’an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum
Wa alaikum salam

1) You are unsure of the number of rakaats ones prayed. How would we go about correcting it?

If one forgets how many rak`ahs one has prayed, s/he has to assume that he has prayed the least number that he is certain of. For example, if someone is unsure whether s/he has prayed two or three rak`ahs, then s/he should assume that s/he has only prayed two and then complete the prayer based on that assumption.
Then s/he will have to observe prostration of forgetfulness after Taslim

2) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said Whoever takes an oath by al-Amaanah (the trust), then he is not from us.
What does this mean?

According to a narration by Ibn Umar, the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him said:
"Whoever gave an oath using other that Allah then he has done Shirk (Taking a God beside Allah)", thus anybody taking an oath by al-Amaanah has done shirk.

The Supplication;

3) is for when?

It's dua'a to say when one sees a shooting star

Soorah Al Jinn, Q72:9
"And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush"

5) Which was that Surah of the Qur’an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?

The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda (Q41, Surah Fussilat)

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by superwitboss: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum

Wa' alaikum salam

Day 6 quiz (6th Ramadan)

If one forgets how many rak`ahs one has prayed, you have to assume that you have prayed the least number that you can remember and certain of.
For example, if I’m unsure whether I’ve prayed two or three rak`ahs, then I assume that I’ve only prayed two and then complete my prayer based on that assumption.

If one’s doubt persists until the end of the prayer, then it would be recommended (but not obligatory) to perform two prostrations of forgetfulness at the end of the prayer.

What does this mean? 

Swearing by Amaanah (honesty) is  very widespread among the common people, but this is something that is not permitted and Islam forbids it. 
It was narrated by Abu Hurayra raa that the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said : “Do not swear by your fathers or mothers or by rivals; do not swear by anything except Allah and do not swear unless you mean it”.

The Supplication;
3) is for when? 

When you see a shooting star falling

And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.(Soorah Al Jinn 72:9)

Except one who snatches away something by stealing and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness. (Soorah As-Saffat 37:10)

The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda (Surah 41 – Fussilat)

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum

What does this mean? 

The Supplication;
3) is for when? 

1. The basis for this ruling is the hadeeth related by Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri, may Allaah be pleased with him, in which he said: the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "If any of you doubts during his prayer and he does not know how many [raka’aat] he has prayed, whether it is three or four, then he should discard and cast away his doubt. He is to continue upon what one is sure of [i.e. the lesser] then perform two prostrations before making tasleem.

2. Truly, We did offer AlAmaanah (the trust or moral responsibility or honesty and all the duties which Allaah has ordained) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (i.e. afraid of Allaah’s Torment). But man bore it. Verily, he was unjust (to himself) and ignorant (of itsresults). (Al-Ahzaab 33:72)

This verse is the affirmation that al-Amaanah, the trust, is a great thing. A thing which mankind took and bore it. But if the person who swears by al-Amaanah is asked what is greater than al-Amaanah, he would say: ‘Allaah (subhaana wa ta’aalaa).’ So why not swear by Allaah (subhaana wa ta’aalaa), who is greater than all things, and he is the One who is entitled to glorification. And the promise of punishment that the Prophet ( peace be upon him) mentioned for the one who swears by al-Amaanah is that ‘he is not from us,’ which means that he is not from our path, our clear path and Manhaj (way /methodology).

3. The Supplication;

It's the dua when we see a Shooting Star.

وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَنْ يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَصَدً
And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
(Soorah Al Jinn 72:9)

5. The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daily Ramadan Midnight Nafilats / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.