Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 (70792 Views)

Quiz: Where Is Allah? / Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by dejt4u(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum

Sorry I am posting it late

Day 6 quiz (6th Ramadan 1437)

1) You are unsure of the number of rakaats ones prayed. How would we go about correcting it?
walykum salam
If a person falls into doubt as to whether he prayed, e.g., three of four raka‘at, he should consider the most likely case. However, if he cannot put more weight to one of the two, he should assume what he is certain of and that is lesser amount, and make the prostrations of forgetfulness (sujood ul-sahw). The evidence is the hadith narrated by Abu Sa‘eed Al-Khudri (may Allah be please with him), who said: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If one of you has doubts during his prayer and he does not recall how many rak‘at he has prayed, whether three or four, then he can put an end to his doubt by praying according to what he was certain of (the lesser amount) and then making two sujood before the salaam. If it turns out that he had prayed five raka‘at, the two sujood would make it even. Whereas if he ended up completing his four raka‘at , they would be in defiance of the Satan.(Sahih Muslim, No. 571)

2) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said Whoever takes an oath by al-Amaanah (the trust), then he is not from us.
What does this mean? 
it means that we should only swear by Allah who is greater than all things (including al-Amaanah)

The Supplication;
اللَهُمَ صَوِّبهُ و أصِبْ بِهِ و أكْفِنا شَرَهُ
(O Allah aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil).

3) is for when? 

when we see a shooting star

4) state an ayah of the Quran that supports the supplication.

the following veerses:
Surah Al-Jinn Q72 V9
Surah As-Saffat Q37 V10
Surah Al-Mulk Q67 V5

5) Which was that Surah of the Qur’an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?

the first five verses of Ham-Meem-Sajda

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum

1) You are unsure of the number of rakaats ones prayed. How would we go about correcting it?

Answer

In case of Waswasah and being unsure whether one has offered three or four Rakahs, one should deem the number of performed Rakahs as three, and offer a fourth one to complete the prayer. One then should perform Sujud-ul-Sahw (prostration of forgetfulness) before Taslim (salutation of peace ending the Prayer).

If one has doubts about the second Rakah; whether it is the second or third, he should deem it the second, meaning he should act upon the least number.

It was authentically reported from the Prophet (peace be upon him) that he said,

If any of you has doubt during Salah and does not know whether he has performed three or four (Rak‘ahs), one should cast aside this doubt and build on the number of which one is most sure. Then one should perform two additional prostrations before offering Taslim. If the Rak‘ah one has prayed is the fifth, they (the latter two prostrations) will make one's Salah an even number of Rak‘ahs. If by praying it one has completed four Rak‘ahs, they (the latter two prostrations) will cause chagrin to Satan.

(Recorded by Imam Muslim in his Sahih [Authentic Collection of Hadith] on the authority of Abu Sa`id Al-Khudry (may Allah be pleased with him)).

What is meant is that one should act upon the least number one deems he has offered, because that is more accurate. When anyone doubts whether he has offered three or four Rakahs in

2) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said Whoever takes an oath by al-Amaanah (the trust), then he is not from us.
What does this mean? 

Answer

we are meant to swear by the name of Allah not by al-Amanah. Allah said in the Holy Quran

Truly, We did offer AlAmaanah (the trust or moral responsibility or honesty and all the duties which Allaah has ordained) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they declined to bear it and were afraid of it (i.e. afraid of Allaah’s Torment). But man bore it. Verily, he was unjust (to himself) and ignorant (of its results). (Al-Ahzaab 33:72)

in this verse is the affirmation that al-Amaanah, the trust, is a great thing. A great thing which Allaah (subhaana wa ta’aalaa) has sent down upon the creation. A thing which mankind took and bore it. But if the person who swears by al-Amaanah is asked what is greater than al-Amaanah, he would say: ‘Allaah (subhaana wa ta’aalaa).’ So why not swear by Allaah (subhaana wa ta’aalaa), who is greater than all things, and he is the One who is entitled to glorification. And the promise of punishment that the Prophet ( peace be upon him) mentioned for the one who swears by al-Amaanah is that ‘he is not from us,’ which means that he is not from our path

The Supplication;

3) is for when? 

Answer

Dua of the shooting star

Answer

And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
(Soorah Al Jinn 72:9)

Except one who snatches away something by stealing and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.
(Soorah As-Saffatt 37:10)

And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps
(Soorah Al Mulk 67:5)

5) Which was that Surah of the Qur’an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?

Answer

The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda (Surah 41 – Fussilat)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
Drniyi4u:
Lol...Issoraite. Make we still dey l cool coolk
I dey cool cool cool and hopeful too kiss
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sissie:
Salam alaykum

What does this mean? 

The Supplication;

3) is for when? 

You are unsure of the number of rakaats ones prayed. How would we go about correcting it?

You have to choose/assume the lesser of the two you are doubting about,then complete it.Sit for tashahhud,then perform two prostrations(prostration of forgetfulness (sujood ul-sahw))before saying salamah.The evidence is in this hadith below:

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri, may Allaah be pleased with him said: the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "If any of you doubts during his prayer and he does not know how many [raka’aat] he has prayed, whether it is three or four, then he should discard and cast away his doubt. He is to continue upon what one is sure of [i.e. the lesser] then perform two prostrations before making tasleem. If he ends up [in reality] praying five [raka’aat], then his prayer will be an intercession for him; and if he ends up completely the [requisite] four [raka’aat] then it is targheeman for shaytaan." (targheeman: i.e., a way of vexing Satan and humiliating and debasing him, as well as rejecting him as a result of his failure to achieve his desire of disturbing the worshipper.) (Al-Nawawi in explaining the hadeeth from Sahih Muslim, 5/60).

Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said Whoever takes an oath by al-Amaanah (the trust), then he is not from us.
What does this mean?

Al-amaanah(Amanah is one of the Commandments of Allah and an obligation prescribed by Him) is very essential in islam and because of this,we are not allowed to swear by it rather,we must only swear directly to our creator -Allah(s.w.t).

The Supplication;

3) is for when? 
4) state an ayah of the Quran that supports the supplication

***It is supplicated when you see a shooting star falling

And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps (Soorah Al Mulk 67:5)

And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
(Soorah Al Jinn 72:9)

Except one who snatches away something by stealing and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness.
(Soorah As-Saffat 37:10)

Which was that Surah of the Qur’an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?

The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Muaadh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bismillahi Ar Rahmanir Raheem

1) What to do on salat if one is not sure of the numbers of rakah prayed:
a) Resolve to the least number (e.g should in case you are contemplating on third or fourth rakah, then choose the third)then complete your prayer based on that, thereafter perform the prostration of forgetfulness before teslim.

b)Complete your prayer based on the number of rakah that is most assuring to you, thereafter perform the prostration of forgetfulness after the teslim.

2) The Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) disliked and warned us against much swearing for he said "one of the many numerous signs of the last day will be constant swearing

This is the hadith narrated by Abu Dawud.

Explanation by sheikh Muhammad Salih Al munajid in his book "Muharramat", he said : It is not permissible to swear by the kabah ,by trustworthiness, by honour etc. It conotes a form of shirk and the expiation only goes with " la ilaha illa Allah".

3) When a Muslim sees the comet (meteoroid )

4) Suratul saffat verse 7-10
Suratul Mulk verse 5
Suratul Jinn verse 7-8

5) Suratul sajdah (Holy Quran Chapter 32)

And verily Allah knows best.

wa salaamun alaykum
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by MoneyGreen(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Assalam Alaikum.. Just here to learn, nice one ustazs.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Quanty(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Salam alaykum

What does this mean? 

The Supplication;

3) is for when? 

It's dua'a to say when one sees a shooting star.

Surah Al-jinn, Q72:9
"And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush"

The first five ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda (Q41, Surah fussilat)
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by balogwink: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
1. Forgetting the number of rak`ahs that one has prayed does
not automatically invalidate one’s prayer.
Rather, if one forgets how many rak`ahs one has prayed,
one goes on the assumption that he has prayed the least
number that he is certain of. For example, if I’m unsure
whether I’ve prayed two or three rak`ahs, then I assume
that I’ve only prayed two and then complete my prayer
based on that assumption.
If one’s doubt persists until the end of the prayer, then it
would be recommended (but not obligatory) to perform two
prostrations of forgetfulness at the end of the prayer.
If one remembers the correct number of rak`ahs before the
end of the prayer, then in certain cases, it would be
recommended to perform the forgetfulness prostration
whereas in other cases it would be forbidden to perform it.
Because the rulings can get a bit complicated here, I would
suggest that you not perform the forgetfulness prostration in
this case unless you are sure that you understand exactly
when it is recommended to perform 

2-4 Dua’a when you see a shooting star What is prescribed to say if you see a shooting star falling? I am asking you all. When we see a shooting star most of the time they are chasing the devils And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush. (Soorah Al Jinn 72:9) Lying in wait, it follows him, and if it catches up to him it burns him up. And if it does not catch up to him, he takes this one statement to the sorcerer and he adds lies to it.
(Soorah As-Saffat 37:10) And indeed We have adorned the nearest heaven with lamps (Soorah Al Mulk 67:5) The person who sees a shooting star; what is it prescribed for him to say? It comes in the narration of ibn Abbass that he used to say: 
O Allah aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil. Aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil. ‘O Allah aim it at him’; meaning aim it at this thief. ‘And hit him’; meaning hit him with it. And suffice the Muslims from his evil. O Allah aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil. Thus, this is what is prescribed when you see a shooting star falling. And this is found in the books of the actions of the day and the night; in the Sunnan; the remembrance which the Muslim should say during the day and the night; and from them is what to say when you see a shooting star.

5. The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Kustykay(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Salam alaykum,alhamdulillahi am a muslim.following the trend 100%.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Ahmedgk(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
1) if someone is not sure of the rakaat he had prayed. then if he realised that after ending the prayer, he should perform sujudul baadi. but if he did realised before ending he should then perform sujudul kabli

2) it means that he is not from our path, our clear path and manhaj ( way/ methodology)

5) surah Ham - meem- sajda
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wealthyone: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Day 7; O Allah assist me, in this month, to observe fast in its days and worship Thee in its nights; restrain me from indulging in frivolities and transgressing the divine laws; keep me alive praising Thee day in and day out through Thy guidance and grace O the Guide of those who are apt to go astray..

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Deeejah(f): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2016
Alhamdulillahi āla Nimatal Islam

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Akinkunmi0777(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
(1) once the person is doubting about the raka'at he have prayed, the person should just continue in the least raka'at he is doubting on. E.g he is doubting about 2 or 3 raka'ats, once 2 is the least, he/she have to start from the raka'at two but if the person have finished praying, he/she have to restart the prayer (2) as we muslim know that ALLAH had warn us not take an oath, so, the statement you asked means the person is not one of us and have been exclude out of the righteous path which is Islam (3) it is dua when one who see a shooting star recite (4) surat soofat quran 37 verse 10, surat mulki quran 67 verse 5, surat jinn quran 72 verse 9 (5) surat fusilat first five ayah. Let me put it down (1) ha-mim (2) tan dhilu mina rahman raheem (3) kitabun fudhilati aayatuhu quria'ana arabiya li kaomi ya' alamuna (4) basi'iran wa nasiran fa aharado aki dharahum fahum laa yasmahuna (5) wa koolu kuluubuna fi akinati mima tadiuluna ilaehi wa fi aasaninaa wakirun wamin nabiyina wa baenaka ijabun fa amal inana amilu
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's 5:15pm by the time...I guess there's no quiz today

Cc:Sissie and Wizeboy.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's 5:21pm by the time...I guess there's no quiz today

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
baba11:

not only dat. Yesterday's answers have nt been revealed. sad sad
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
baba11:

yesterday's questions were posted @5:54pm. I guess we still have to chillax
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wizeboy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
DAY FIVE QUIZ ANSWERS

1) You are unsure of the number of rakaats you prayed. How would we go about correcting it?

[b]In this case, one should assume the least of the two and continue based on this assumption, then perform the two prostrations of doubt after tasleem. An example of this would be one who while praying the dhuhr prayer is completely uncertain whether he has completed three or four raka’aat and cannot determine which is more true. Thus, he would assume the lesser of the two, i.e. three, and complete another raka’ah then sit for the tashahhud, then prostrate two prostrations before saying "salaam." The basis for this ruling is the hadeeth related by Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri, may Allaah be pleased with him, in which he said: the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "If any of you doubts during his prayer and he does not know how many [raka’aat] he has prayed, whether it is three or four, then he should discard and cast away his doubt. He is to continue upon what one is sure of [i.e. the lesser] then perform two prostrations before making tasleem. If he ends up [in reality] praying five [raka’aat], then his prayer will be an intercession for him; and if he ends up completely the [requisite] four [raka’aat] then it is targheeman for shaytaan." (targheeman: i.e., a way of vexing Satan and humiliating and debasing him, as well as rejecting him as a result of his failure to achieve his desire of disturbing the worshipper.) (Al-Nawawi in explaining the hadeeth from Sahih Muslim, 5/60).[/b]

What does this mean? 

Basically, the narration means that it's unacceptable for us as Muslims to swear/take a oath by anything other than Allah........ Swearing by our Trust, Lineage, Honor, Wealth, Might, Life or any other thing is Haram. 

The Supplication;

3) is for when? 

للَهُمَ صَوِّبهُ و أصِبْ بِهِ و أكْفِنا شَرَهُ
(O Allah aim it at him, and hit him, and suffice us from his evil)....... Is the supplication for when an individual sees a shooting star. 

Allah says; 
i) 
وَأَنَّا كُنَّا نَقْعُدُ مِنْهَا مَقَاعِدَ لِلسَّمْعِ فَمَنْ يَسْتَمِعِ الْآنَ يَجِدْ لَهُ شِهَابًا رَصَدًا
And verily, we used to sit there in stations, to (steal) a hearing, but any who listens now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush. (Surah Al-Jinn, ayah 9).

ii) 
 مَنْ خَطِفَ الْخَطْفَةَ فَأَتْبَعَهُ شِهَابٌ ثَاقِبٌ
Except one who snatches away something by stealing and they are pursued by a flaming fire of piercing brightness. (Surah As-Saffat, ayah 10).

The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by dejt4u(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by superwitboss: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
shey today's question na "." ni?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wizeboy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
DAY SIX QUIZ: 7th Ramadan 1437

1) Who's known as Al-Ateeq?

2) Arrange these battles in the orders which they were fought,
i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

3) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..
The "door" is in reference to who?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Drniyi4u:
shey today's question na "." ni?
grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:
As today marks june 12, the mods declare today free quiz day
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq R.A

i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

i) Uhud
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Khaibar
iv) Hunain
v) Tabuk

3) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..

The "door" is in reference to Umar.

From Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 88, Number 216:
Narrated Shaqiq:

I heard Hudhaifa saying, "While we were sitting with 'Umar, he said, 'Who among you remembers the statement of the Prophet about the afflictions?' Hudhaifa said, "The affliction of a man in his family, his property, his children and his neighbors are expiated by his prayers, Zakat (and alms) and enjoining good and forbidding evil." 'Umar said, "I do not ask you about these afflictions, but about those afflictions which will move like the waves of the sea." Hudhaifa said, "Don't worry about it, O chief of the believers, for there is a closed door between you and them." 'Umar said, "Will that door be broken or opened?" I said, "No. it will be broken." 'Umar said, "Then it will never be closed," I said, "Yes." We asked Hudhaifa, "Did 'Umar know what that door meant?" He replied, "Yes, as I know that there will be night before tomorrow morning, that is because I narrated to him a true narration free from errors." We dared not ask Hudhaifa as to whom the door represented so we ordered Masruq to ask him what does the door stand for? He replied, "'Umar."
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by superwitboss: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Abu Bakr As-Sideeq
he was known as Al-Ateeq because the Messenger of Allâh (Sallalahu alayhi wa sallam) said as regard him: 'Abu Bakr is the ransom of Allâh from Fire.'

i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

Uhud
Al-Ahzab
Khaibar
Hunan
Tabuk

`Umar said, "Will that door be broken or opened?" I said, "No. it will be broken." `Umar said, "Then it will never be closed," I said, "Yes." We asked Hudhaifa, "Did `Umar know what that door meant?" He replied, "Yes, as I know that there will be night before tomorrow morning, that is because I narrated to him a true narration free from errors." We dared not ask Hudhaifa as to whom the door represented so we ordered Masruq to ask him what does the door stand for? He replied, "`Umar
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Ans: Abu Bakr (radiAllahu anhu)

i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

Ans:
i. Uhud
ii. Al-Ahzab
iii. Khaibar
iv. Hunain
v. Tabuk

Ans: Umar Ibn Khatob (RA)

Narrated Shaqiq:
I heard Hudhaifa saying, "While we were sitting with `Umar, he said, 'Who among you remembers the statement of the Prophet (ﷺ) about the afflictions?' Hudhaifa said, "The affliction of a man in his family, his property, his children and his neighbors are expiated by his prayers, Zakat (and alms) and enjoining good and forbidding evil." `Umar said, "I do not ask you about these afflictions, but about those afflictions which will move like the waves of the sea." Hudhaifa said, "Don't worry about it, O chief of the believers, for there is a closed door between you and them." `Umar said, "Will that door be broken or opened?" I said, "No. it will be broken." `Umar said, "Then it will never be closed," I said, "Yes." We asked Hudhaifa, "Did `Umar know what that door meant?" He replied, "Yes, as I know that there will be night before tomorrow morning, that is because I narrated to him a true narration free from errors." We dared not ask Hudhaifa as to whom the door represented so we ordered Masruq to ask him what does the door stand for? He replied, "`Umar."
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by dejt4u(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Abu Bakri

i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

i) Uhud - fought on Saturday March 19, 625A.D (3A.H)
ii) Al-Ahzab - fought in January to February, 627A.D (5A.H)
iii) Khaibar - fought in May/June, 629A.D (7A.H)
iv) Hunain - fought in 630A.D (8A.H)
v) Tabuk - fought in October, 631A.D (9A.H)

Umar (R.A)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daily Ramadan Midnight Nafilats / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.