Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 (70788 Views)

Quiz: Where Is Allah? / Quiz: How Much Did The Prophet Of Allah Buy Safiyya, His Jewish POW? / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:
DAY SIX QUIZ: 7th Ramadan 1437

1) Who's known as Al-Ateeq?

2) Arrange these battles in the orders which they were fought,
i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

3) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..
The "door" is in reference to who?

1.Abu bakr as sideeq

2) .....

Battle of Uhud

Battle of Al Ahzab.

Battle of Khaybar

Battle of Hunayn

Battle of Tabuk

3.The door is about Umar ibn kattob

Hudhaifa said, "Once I was sitting with `Umar and he said, 'Who amongst you remembers the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the afflictions?' I said, 'I know it as the Prophet (ﷺ) had said it.' `Umar said, 'No doubt you are bold.' I said, 'The afflictions caused for a man by his wife, money, children and neighbor are expiated by his prayers, fasting, charity and by enjoining (what is good) and forbidding (what is evil).' `Umar said, 'I did not mean that but I asked about that affliction which will spread like the waves of the sea.' I (Hudhaifa) said, 'O leader of the faithful believers! You need not be afraid of it as there is a closed door between you and it.' `Umar asked, Will the door be broken or opened?' I replied, 'It will be broken.' `Umar said, 'Then it will never be closed again.' I was asked whether `Umar knew that door. I replied that he knew it as one knows that there will be night before the tomorrow morning. I narrated a Hadith that was free from any misstatement" The subnarrator added that they deputized Masruq to ask Hudhaifa (about the door). Hudhaifa said, "The door was `Umar himself."

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Muaadh(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bismillahi Ar Rahmanir Raheem

1) Abdullah ibn Uthman ibn Abi Quhafa (Abu Bakr As siddeeq)

2) 1) Battle of Uhud
2) Battle of Al Ahzab.
3) Battle of Khaybar
4) Battle of Hunayn
5) Battle of Tabuk

3) Umar ibn Al khattab Al adiwy

Allah knows best.

wa salaamun alaykum
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by balogwink: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Al-Bayt Al-‘Ateeq is the Ka‘bah.

i) Hunain 4
ii) Al-Ahzab 2
iii) Uhud. 1
iv) Khaibar 3
v) Tabuk 5

3) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..
The door was 'Umar himself

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wizeboy:

Answer

Abdullah ibn Uthman ibn Abi Quhafa (Abu Bakr As siddeeq)

The Messenger (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said to Abu Bakr, "You are the delivered one (ateeq) of Allaah from the Fire" [Ibn Hibbaan, Saheeh], so he was named "Ateeq", and in the narration of Aai'shah who said: Abu Bakr entered upon the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) who said to him, "Glad tidings for you are the Ateeq of Allaah from the Fire." [Al-Tirmidhi, Silsilah al-Sahihah, Saheeh.]

i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk

Answer

1. Uhud
2. Al-Ahzab
3. Khaibar
4. Hunain.
5. Tabuk

Answer

Umar ibn Al khattab Al adiwy

Narrated Shaqiq:

that he had heard Hudhaifa saying, "Once I was sitting with 'Umar and he said, 'Who amongst you remembers the statement of Allah's Apostle about the afflictions?' I said, 'I know it as the Prophet had said it.' 'Umar said, 'No doubt you are bold.' I said, 'The afflictions caused for a man by his wife, money, children and neighbor are expiated by his prayers, fasting, charity and by enjoining (what is good) and forbidding (what is evil).' 'Umar said, 'I did not mean that but I asked about that affliction which will spread like the waves of the sea.' I (Hudhaifa) said, 'O leader of the faithful believers! You need not be afraid of it as there is a closed door between you and it.' 'Umar asked, Will the door be broken or opened?' I replied, 'It will be broken.' 'Umar said, 'Then it will never be closed again.' I was asked whether 'Umar knew that door. I replied that he knew it as one knows that there will be night before the tomorrow morning. I narrated a Hadith that was free from any mis-statement" The subnarrator added that they deputed Masruq to ask Hudhaifa (about the door). Hudhaifa said, " The door was 'Umar himself ."
(Sahih Al Bukhari, Hadith No. 503, Vol. 1)

Allahu Allam
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Akinkunmi0777(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
1) Abdullah ibn Uthman ibn Abi Quhafa (Abu Bakr As siddeeq) 2) 1) Battle of Uhud 2) Battle of Al Ahzab. 3) Battle of Khaybar 4) Battle of Hunayn 5) Battle of Tabuk (3) Umar ibn Al khattab Al adiwy

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wizeboy(m): 5:03am On Jun 13, 2016
DAY SIX QUIZ ANSWERS - 7th Ramadan 1437

a) Who's known as Al-Ateeq? 

Abu Bakr رضى الله عنه 

b) Arrange these battles in the orders which they were fought, 
i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk 

Uhud ⏩⏩ Al-Ahzab ⏩⏩ Khaiybar ⏩⏩ Hunain ⏩⏩ Tabuk. 

c) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..

Umar ibn Khattab رضى الله عنه 

Day Six Quiz Participants 

superwitboss
dejt4u 
Drniyi4u
Muaadh
sodiksan
daprince098
balogwink
baba11
Akinkunmi0777

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wealthyone: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Day 8; O Allah keep me alive, in this month, wrapped in the compassion (Thou feels) for the orphans; provide me wholesome meals; and let me show forth myself as a true Muslim to spread Islam, let me move in the company of the noble-minded persons, through Thy power, O Ultimate resting-place of those who long for safety... Ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Kustykay(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Wealthyone post=46524951]Day 8; O Allah keep me alive, in this month, wrapped in the compassion (Thou feels) for the orphans; provide me wholesome meals; and let me show forth myself as a true Muslim to spread Islam, let me move in the company of the noble-minded persons, through Thy power, O Ultimate resting-place of those who long for safety... Ameen
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Sissie(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Day 8 quiz

1a) Who's known as Abu-l-Anbiya?

The supplication;
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ مَجْرَاهَا وَمُرْسَاهَا
(In the Name of Allah will be it's course and it's anchorage).

b) was said by which of the Prophets?
c) when can we use this supplication?

2 a) Who's known as the Prophet's Shield on the Day of Uhud?

b) Which of the Mothers of the Believers is known as Umm Masakeen (Mother of the Needy)?

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Drniyi4u(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

Prophet Ibrahim (A.S)

The supplication;

Prophet Nuh (A.S)

When traveling by ship

Umm Ammarah (R.A)

b) Which of the Mothers of the Believers is known as Umm Masakeen (Mother of the Needy)?

Zaynab bint Khuzayma (R.A)

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by superwitboss: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

Father of the Prophets" which is a reference to Abraham in that the majority of Islamic prophets descend from Abraham

The supplication;

b) . Prophet Nuh (pbuh)

c) . Dua when travelling in a ship

Nusayba bint Ka'b Al-Ansariyah (Umm Umara)

Zainab bint Khuzaimah (ra)
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by dejt4u(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

Prophet Ibrahim

The supplication;

Prophet Noah

[quote]c) when can we use this supplication?
when travelling (road, ship or by air)

Umm 'Umara

Zainab bint Khuzaimah
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

Ans: Prophet Ibraheem (AS)

The supplication;

Ans: Prophet Nuh (AS)

Ans: This dua should be said when travelling particularly when travelling in a ship

Ans: Umm 'Umara

Ans: Zainab bint Khuzaimah (ra)

Allahu A'alam
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Akinkunmi0777(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
(1A)abu-l-anbiyah was known as prophet ibrahim (1B) the supplication was said by psophet Nuhu (1C)we use the supplication when we are travelling. (2A) Umm ummara (2B) the mother of the beleivers known as umm masakeen is Zainab khuzaimah.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by sodiquisty(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
1a) prophet ibrahim

1b) Prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him)

1c)Dua for Protection from the Nafs (for spiritual strength)

2a) Umm 'Umara was blessed with many honours, amongst these her presence at 'Uhud, Al- Hudaybiyyah, Khaybar, the Fulfilled 'Umrah, Hunayn, and the Battle of Yamama. But her most noble role came about during the battle of 'Uhud. Umm 'Umara set out to the battle with her husband, Ghaziya, and her two sons. Her (task had) been to give water to the wounded, but Allah had planned for her a more rewarding role. So she set out with her family with a waterskin, and arrived at the battle field during the beginning of the day. The Muslims had the upper hand, and she went to see how the Messenger of Allah sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam was. But then the Muslims committed a fatal error - seeing the Quraysh on the retreat, they ran towards the booty, ignoring the Prophet's command to remain on the hill. Khalid ibn Walid, (who hadn't embraced Islam yet), seeing the open flank, made a charge against the Muslims and suddenly the tide had swung towards the Quraysh.

2b) umm maskeen was Zainab bint Khuzaimah
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Muaadh(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
Bismillahi Ar Rahmanir Raheem
1)a). Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him)
b). Prophet Nuh (Peace be upon him) ((Suratul Hud))
c). When about to sail on a ship.
2)a) Umm Imara (Nusiba bint Ka'b ibn Amr ibn Auf ibn Abdul al ansariyya.
b) Zaynab bint Jahsh bint Rabab ibn Yamur
Allah knows best.
wa salaamun alaykum.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by orogodoganyin(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
As salam alaykum 1a. Ibrahim b. prophet Nuh (Aas) c. when boarding a ship or a plane 2a. Umm Ummara b. Zaid bint Khuzaimah
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

The supplication;

1a)Prophet Ibrahim ( Alaim solatul wassalam)

b)Prophet Nuh ( Alaim solatul wassalam)

c)It's used when travelling in a ship

2a)Umm 'Umara(R.A)

2b)Zaynab bint Khuzayma (R.A)
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sissie:
Day 8 quiz

ANSWER

Prophet Ibrahim

The supplication;

ANSWER

Prophet Noah

ANSWER

It is used when embaking on a journey with a ship

ANSWER

Umm Umara, Nasiba Bint. Kaʿb (RA)

ANSWER

Zainab Bint Khuzaimah (RA)

MAY ALLAH BE BLESSED WITH US
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by bqlekan(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oh Allah, when will I be Able to answer just a question here?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Ahmedgk(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
1a) prophet yaqoob alaihissalam b. prophet Noah alaihissalam c. when travelling particularly in ship
2a) Umm Ammarah radiyallahu anha b. Hafsat bint Umar.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by balogwink: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Sissie post=46541143]Day 8 quiz

Prophet ibraheem

The supplication;

b) was said by which of the Prophets? Noah
c) when can we use this supplication? When embarking on journey

2 a) Who's known as the Prophet's Shield on the Umm 'Umara of Uhud?

l-
Hudaybiyyah, Khaybar,
Zaynab bint Khuzayma,
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Ridwan1821: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wizeboy:
DAY SIX QUIZ ANSWERS - 7th Ramadan 1437

a) Who's known as Al-Ateeq? 

Abu Bakr رضى الله عنه 

b) Arrange these battles in the orders which they were fought, 
i) Hunain
ii) Al-Ahzab
iii) Uhud
iv) Khaibar
v) Tabuk 

Uhud ⏩⏩ Al-Ahzab ⏩⏩ Khaiybar ⏩⏩ Hunain ⏩⏩ Tabuk. 

c) Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم said there will be a time when afflictions will move like the waves of the Sea, but before then there will be a "door" which will be broken..

Umar ibn Khattab رضى الله عنه 

Day Six Quiz Participants 

superwitboss
dejt4u 
Drniyi4u
Muaadh
sodiksan
daprince098
balogwink
baba11
Akinkunmi0777
Can I start participating in d quiz as from tomorrow's edition?
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by baba11(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ridwan1821:
You're free to join anything.. the onus is that all the marks we've amassed for the last six days will be a minus for you..if you intend to be one of the contenders for the 'trophy',you'll need to up your contending abilities and hope that we should be lax and rest on our oars cheesy cool
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wealthyone: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Day 9; O Allah give me, in this month, a very large share from Thy boundless mercy, let me keep to the right way that leads on to Thy evident clear Signs (Muhammad(S.A.W)), and for the sake of Thy love and kindness direct my behaviour, from every angle, unto that which pleases Thee, O the Ultimate Hope of those who eagerly desire fulfillment...Ameen

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Wizeboy(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Ridwan1821:

Yes, you may still be able to catch up with the rest participants.
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
Ridwan1821:
You are mostly welcome but remember 700points gone so far. You need to buckle up your shoe and tightened your belt not to miss any point till the very last quiz. Mind you, you are also competing with me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by agatson: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Assalam Alaykum, i am very happy to see all my brothers and sisters here, may Allah accept our Ibadat and grant us all Al-Jannat Firdaus Amin

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by Sissie(f): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Day 8 quiz answers and scores

ANSWERS
1a) Ibrahim عليه السلام
b) Nuh عليه السلام
c) The supplication is recited when an individual is about to mount his ride (could be a vehicle, a bicycle or an animal).

2a) Nusayba bint Kab ~~ Umm Amara.
b) Zaynab bint Khuzaymah.
رضى الله عنهما

Scores

Drniyi4u 87
Superwitboss 87
Dejt4u 100
Daprince 87
Akinkunmi0777 87
Sodiquisty: 80
Muaadh 87
Orogodoganyin 95
Baba11 87
Sodiksan 87
Ahmedgk 47
Balogwink 65

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND RAMADAN QUIZ COMPETITION: SEASON 2 by daprince098(m): 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
daprince098:

How is this suppise to be 87points?
Mods pls carefully check my answers on day8 questions as the answers u posted correspond to mine.

Allahu A'alam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Daily Ramadan Midnight Nafilats / From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / Exhumed Corpse Of Woman Who Died 4Years Ago Shocks Ibadan Residents.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.