Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide (52904 Views)

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by madridguy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
The chances is very high only on media grin grin meanwhile, I hate both candidate with passion. Trump is a racist, Clinton is a terrorist and Sai Baba is my Presido grin

IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

The chances of Trump winning is very high compare to that of the ruling party flag bearer, Hilary Clinton, that is if u go by the statistical records so far so good!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adminisher:
Hillary is miles better. Trump is a walking lie. He is fooling a section of the minority white males in the US with controversial policies he won't be able to implement.

The Republicans don't even like him. It is their confusion and dis unity that led to Trump.
NO MATTER WHAT TRUMP WILL DO!! WHETHER HE WINS OR NOT, I LOVE TRUMP!!!
I PRAY HE WINS! THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO BECOME THAT COUNTRY IT IS KNOWN FOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ibnchokomah(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016

She's a disgusting pathological liar and coon. One moment she's anti LGBT, next she's lining up to suck all the tranny_ dìcks in San Francisco.

Benghazi incident, Email...I could go on and on
facts bro!!! The FBI keeps advising against prosecuting the email case against her, the Republican Congress cut budget spending on Benghazi and if you actually get your news from actual news sources, you'll know that the 6 billion story is false.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by BALO314: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Clinton Hillary 4LIFE
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adminisher:

It is shallow to be attracted to a con man who says outrageous things just to because he says outrageous things. That is anti Christ technique. Trump is not even intelligent enough, deep enough or knowledgeable enough to be US President.
There is depth everywhere. Arab-Israeli issues, Sunni-Shiite, North Korea, Europe , Russia. There are no simple problems and you cannot over-simplify a problem to solve it. Trump is a big joke and embarrassment to his party and the US.
you nailed it. Why these people that support Trump cant see him for what he really is beats me. The man is just a con artist. Any first grader can say the things he says. there is no genius in wanting to build a wall or wanting to ban Muslims , the geniuses are the leaders who realize its not about their emotional whims but about the collective good of Mankind. There is a reason for some political correctness. The geniuses understand that. The average man on the street doesn't always do.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Zirah: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm on the fence on this one.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
henrydadon:
wow..i cant believe Nigerian a actually rotting for a psychopath like Donald trump

there is noting presidential about him

he is so unruly.

no experience(Hillary got 30 good years in government!!)

being wealthy doesn't make you capable of leading a nation

Donald has 13 allege case of sexual abuse..he is due in court the day after election for the rape of a 13 year old girl

he is very racist..zero respect for Mexican and African Americans.

zero respect for women (“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”>>>Donald trump
so its hillary that helped her pervert husband cover up by threatening the women involved that has respect for women?

better forget both of dem.
Dr jill stein is always there.
or the clueless gary johnson.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by keleman992000(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
TRUMP OR NOTHING. WITH TRUMP WE HAVE OUR BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
madridguy:
The chances is very high only on media grin grin meanwhile, I hate both candidate with passion. Trump is a racist, Clinton is a terrorist and Sai Baba is my Presido grin

is okay..... grin

Note: Zahra is supporting Trump grin
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Richiy:

Do you have to necessarily live in a country to want to be informed? Even though we don't stay in America, a lot of us form an opinion based on the pursuit of knowledge. Not because we know it all.

Most of the people shouting about Tramp don't know how bad and deplorable the guy is. We that have known him over 30 years know that he's the racist of the worst kind. He's misogynistic too. He likes no one but white people of his racist kind. If you like a man that married three times and have five children by three different women. He ridicules handicap and makes fun of women calling them ugly names. Thank God 99.8 % of the noise makers here have no vote tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
silastemplar:
you nailed it. Why these people that support Trump cant see him for what he really is beats me. The man is just a con artist. Any first grader can say the things he says. there is no genius in wanting to build a wall or wanting to ban Muslims , the geniuses are the leaders who realize its not about their emotional whims but about the collective good of Mankind. There is a reason for some political correctness. The geniuses understand that. The average man on the street doesn't always do.
ask yourself this question.

"is my justified hatred for trump allowing me to see hillary clinton as she really is?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by nmreports: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Brilliant folks on this thread.
So so soothing reading through the thread.
We are all just sharing our perspectives anyway... Election is just around the corner.

And yes!... The world will not come to an end if Trump wins.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by jamislaw(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
HILARY ALL THE WAY.........💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Waffarianman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Donald Trump my man... I enjoy watching him those days on smack and Raw maybe one of their sponsors back then. Go!! TRUMP

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Funjosh(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Which one be my self angry
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Doctor0071(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump his someone who hate black people, i dnt knw some black who dnt think deep like dis guy

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Most of the people shouting about Tramp don't know how bad and deplorable the guy is. We that have known him over 30 years know that he's the racist of the worst kind. He's misogynistic too. He likes no one but white people of his racist kind. If you like a man that married three times and have five children by three different women. He ridicules handicap and makes fun of women calling them ugly names. Thank God 99.8 % of the noise makers here have no vote tomorrow.
do you know hillary as well as you know trump?

have made effort to look past your justified bias and research the issues surrounding her?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Collins0609(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hilary all d way

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
LoJ:

I would agree with your post. Except, Trump is not as rich, and as intelligent as people believe. At most, he is worth $100 millions. It is not enough to pretend to be part of the "cabal".

Assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups. One of Trump's Towers, the 43-story trophy office tower at New York, 1290 Sixth is worth as much as $1.5 billion. Trump's stake is estimated to be $450 million. This is from Wikipaedia.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by PunterTim(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Clinton resurgent. The sensible ones just started voting!

Also,for those who haven't seen this:

FBI Director James Comey has told Congress a review of new Hillary Clinton emails has "not changed our conclusions" from earlier this year that she should not face charges.
Comey sent the letter on Sunday, just two days before the US presidental election. It followed one he sent last week saying agents would be reviewing newly discovered emails that may be connected to Clinton.
They were found on the device of Anthony Weiner, the disgraced congressman and estranged husband of Clinton's close aide Huma Abedin.
Clinton's Republican rival Donald Trump quickly responded to Comey's latest announcement, saying Clinton is protected by a "rigged system".
"Right now she's being protected by a rigged system. It's a totally rigged system. I've been saying it for a long time," Trump told supporters in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
"Hillary Clinton is guilty, she knows it, the FBI knows it, the people know it and now it's up to the American people to deliver justice at the ballot box on November 8."
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Doctor0071:
Trump his someone who hate black people, i dnt knw some black who dnt think deep like dis guy
Dont believe everything you see or hear until you've stripped to the very basics and seperated fact from satire.
#nevertrump
#neverhillary

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Prestdude: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is all i have to say!! We should just allowed them to make there own mistake...
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Lucasbalo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
FINgames:
do you know hillary as well as you know trump?

have made effort to look past your justified bias and research the issues surrounding her?
Yes to your question. I know both of them quite well because I follow the politics of my country very well. I never said hillary is perfect but one of the two will be president come January 20 of next year. Majority of Americans are pitching their tents with Hillary. Been voting here since I was 18 and I have seen it all. I dont want an avowed racist and a con man and I know he will go away on November 9.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by scholes0(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some Nigerian people are just voting Trump simply because he is a man, and they don't wanna see a woman/female president.
Egos at work..Lmao

Hillary is 100 times more qualified to be president than that KKK called Trump.... let's not fool ourselves here.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump ko, trumpet ni . sad

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Billyonaire:

Assumption is the mother of all Bleep-ups. One of Trump's Towers, the 43-story trophy office tower at New York, 1290 Sixth is worth as much as $1.5 billion. Trump's stake is estimated to be $450 million. This is from Wikipaedia.
this my problem with people.where you the one that estimated it?
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by ipledge10(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!
you think Nigerians at home are happy with those in The state? they only pretend to like them. To them it is like trump should deport everyone, so they can feel the heat of recession together

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Passingsh0t:
TRUMP ALL THE WAY..he stands as an end to human loss of lives through terrorism. I bet aso rock and the hausa/fulani tyrant therein would be soiling their pants by now over his victory. Bonobo monkeys can go and die.
i can easily guess what part of the country you are from. i can also guess your level of education and the grades.
Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by mikeade11(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who cares!!! Trump is the man all the way
youngaz:
Shuld diz Trump of a man enta,USA is gonna ave enemies......formidabble enemies at dat coz wat d man says will breed more terrorists to hate dem
And I really don't know why many Nigerians are gunning 4 Trump...If he enters now and He starts chasing people out...including their sisters dey are planning to visit...that is wen dey will know dat Trump is a Mistake to America...I no kuku get Family for US...UK toh sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by Sammiejokes(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Doctor0071:

This are the dump people they just believe anything, please show us one evidence he hates blacks. Tell me does he have blacks in his companies?
Does he rent out his property to blacks?

and for does saying he does not pay tax ask warren buffet why his secretary pays more tax than him being one of the richest in the world.

Some just sit down waiting for someone to feed them with lies and they carry it about. Fact Hilary supported wars in LIBYA, SYRIA, IRAQ. go to those countries and tell them you are a Clinton supporter.

All over europe they are destroying syrian refugee camps but trump want same in another form they cry he is racist, he does not have experience.

We await the election tomorrow, as much as the polls projected brexit can never happen it eventually happened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton: Nairalanders Decide by henrydadon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
FINgames:
so its hillary that helped her pervert husband cover up by threatening the women involved that has respect for women?

better forget both of dem.
Dr jill stein is always there.
or the clueless gary johnson.

lol..those women were after her marriage ..that something any one would do..

trump is so shameless that he had to invite some of these bill Clinton rapist to one of the debate..that to show you he has no respect for them and doesn't see them as having any self worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chadian Army Proudly Displays Nigerian-Built Armoured Personnel Carriers (Photos / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / How Kim Jong Un Gets His Armoured Mercedes-Maybach Limos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.