Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? (1300 Views)

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality? / Why Do Ladies Have This Mentality That Every Cute Guy Want Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
Why do average nigerian guys or should i say men have this mentality of ''cheating is for men not women''? It's really annoying to hear some guys say this. The other day i overheard one of my neighbours gisting with his fellow guys, he was like ''This God dey wonderful o, the kind fine fine girls wew im dey create nawaah o. Even wen i marry i go still dey chop this small small girls dem. You know say man gats hold body nah... but if i catch my wife eh, nah dat day she go go her papa house.'' Imagine! I'm not saying it's good for women to cheat but, honestly it's not good for guys to think cheating is for them alone. Afterall, what a man can do, a woman can do even better!
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
U want d cheating? Oya coman colet it tongue
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
What the fuc.k is the Op saying undecided
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cheating abi? Who e help ?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by histemple: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Women want to compete with men in everything. #feminism. #genderEquality
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by histemple: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op, I hope it is not what I am thinking oh?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by victoriousme(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
Because they are average Naija guys, look for above average guys and you won't need to borther your head.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by bitchcrafts: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
What's good's good, what's bad's bad. Cheating ain't no good and shouldn't be a base for comparison between the genders. Fukc this! Look for beta tin yarn
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by EOOJ(m): 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
All dis generalisation ish is becoming boring abeg
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
histemple:
Women want to compete with men in everything. #feminism. #genderEquality

I'm Not Competing. It's Just Not Fair To Say That Cheating Is For Guys Alone.
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
EOOJ:

Generalisation?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
If I may get you right, you mean you want to rub shoulders with men?

OP, if you want joystick come and collect it from me cheesy
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Charles4075(m): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op, King Solomon had 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines, because your boyfriend cheated on you with just a lady, you don't want us to have peace again abi My sister go and read the bible..

If you want to cheat, go ahead. As long as you're not legally married, your bf joystick is another lady's drilling machine- shikena.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
EOOJ:
Asin ehn. But cheating on your spouse is so wrong.
I have seen first-hand the destruction of cheating. It devastates relationships and shatters dreams.
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by skywalker240(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:
Why do average nigerian guys or should i say men have this mentality of ''cheating is for men not women''? It's really annoying to hear some guys say this. The other day i overheard one of my neighbours gisting with his fellow guys, he was like ''This God dey wonderful o, the kind fine fine girls wew im dey create nawaah o. Even wen i marry i go still dey chop this small small girls dem. You know say man gats hold body nah... but if i catch my wife eh, nah dat day she go go her papa house.'' Imagine! I'm not saying it's good for women to cheat but, honestly it's not good for guys to think cheating is for them alone. Afterall, what a man can do, a woman can do even better!
So in a moral asumption women should be free to cheat too?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by olac21(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Who introduced you to nairaland?tell the person to tell you how things are been done here!Then come back to ask your question!
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2016
skywalker240:

So in a moral asumption women should be free to cheat too?

Morally, It's Not Right For Anyone To Cheat. But If Guys Think They Can Cheat Then The Ladies Can't Be An Exception.
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
If I may get you right, you mean you want to rub shoulders with men?

OP, if you want joystick come and collect it from me cheesy

You Think Cheating Is All About Giving Joystick And Collecting Kittycat?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 6:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, King Solomon had 700 wives and cheated on them with 300 concubines, because your boyfriend cheated on you with just a lady, you don't want us to have peace again abi My sister go and read the bible..

If you want to cheat, go ahead. As long as you're not legally married, your bf joystick is another lady's drilling machine- shikena.

You Go Sabi Quote Bible Nah, When e Reach Crk Exams Or Bible Quiz You Go Dey Chop Biro Or Look Ceiling
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Frei(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
If I catch my gf cheating - am done with her' if she catches me cheating - she can choose to stay with me or quit..... 50/50....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by skywalker240(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2016
Gliterrati:

Morally, It's Not Right For Anyone To Cheat. But If Guys Think They Can Cheat Then The Ladies Can't Be An Exception.
Ur first statement is what u should hav posted earlier...its not right for anybody, and not expecting ladies to do same just because or if we men do it. The society has made it a norm so if a lady cheat's in this region, she is only losing her value nobody wants a cheating woman 4 a wife men will always love to get under the sheets with such ladies but will never dream of wifing her rather he boast of her as an acheivment with his freinds and when d@t freind see her making new commitment with any of their close relative or freinds, they will always spoil her 4 the present guy....presently in nigeria women cheat more than men,...many young girls dont keep one boyfreind u should knw d@t,,.

i hope u not that type of an eye for an eye kinda girl like cheating on ur spouse just cos he did same?
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by Gliterrati(f): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
skywalker240:

Ur first statement is what u should hav posted earlier...its not right for anybody, and not expecting ladies to do same just because or if we men do it. The society has made it a norm so if a lady cheat's in this region, she is only losing her value nobody wants a cheating woman 4 a wife men will always love to get under the sheets with such ladies but will never dream of wifing her rather he boast of her as an acheivment with his freinds and when d@t freind see her making new commitment with any of their close relative or freinds, they will always spoil her 4 the present guy....presently in nigeria women cheat more than men,...many young girls dont keep one boyfreind u should knw d@t,,.

i hope u not that type of an eye for an eye kinda girl like cheating on ur spouse just cos he did same?

Well... If I Catch My Guy Cheating I'll Just Break Up With Him.
Re: Why Do Average Nigerians Have This Mentality? by skywalker240(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Gliterrati:
Well... If I Catch My Guy Cheating I'll Just Break Up With Him.
A wise choice..8.....cool

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland2016 Who Will You Vote For If Your Vote Was To Produce The Winner? / Why Do Married Women Lose Appetite For Sex After A Child. / Before You Start/quit That Relationship Or Marriage, Learn From This Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.