Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. (3334 Views)

Just How Deep Is The Average Vagina, Actually? / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? ( Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please please and please be sensible with what you wanna post here, I don't want bitter girls here and I don't wanna come across y'all ass licking buffoons.

And for the ladies don't lie about the deepness of your pusssy just say the truth and let the devil be ashamed

Guys y'all are also free to contribute to the subject of the matter by tell us how deep you'd love the pusssy of your woman to be.

I repeat all y'all player haters don't even show your faces here, Y'all dig ??

Let the shiit rolls in and let's have fun
cool
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Cutehector(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
cry
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
No be for this kin weather now....
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lol, I'd like to see the size of the nose on the female clown that'll answer THIS question with honesty.

Anyway, I could sink the Titanic in mine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Anyway, I could sink the Titanic in mine

DAMMMMMMNNNNNN shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
obontami:

DAMMMMMMNNNNNN shocked shocked shocked

And drown you too grin Why are you asking weird questions?
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

BrideOfDracula:

Punky!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Punky!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oops grin
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

common, you can't drown with your pusssy, my dick is big enough to fill up your ocean my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oops grin

Yeah oops is in order

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by bitchcrafts: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm so so missing MrsPhyno online, I cant start imagining hilarious responses.. Nice shot punky, dikc rises and falls in respek!
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
obontami:
common, you can't drown with your pusssy, my dick is big enough to fill up your ocean my dear.

Picture or I don't believe it grin
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Yeah oops is in order

Lol. Ok, daddy wink Or is it mom I can't tell tongue
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by gbens2000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
cry
bro i tire for ppl.am trying to wrap my mind on wat would take someones mind there
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOf Dracula:

Lol. Ok, daddy wink Or is it mom I can't tell tongue
Its daddy wink
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Its daddy wink

Oooh wink

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
gbens2000:
bro i tire for ppl.am trying to wrap my mind on wat would take someones mind there

Wetin dey worry this one

Mtcheeeeew :-/

1 Like

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I'm so so missing MrsPhyno online, I cant start imagining hilarious responses.. Nice shot punky, dikc rises and falls in respek!

You think everybody is pusssy starved like you ??
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by MrCork: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

sweeery plis answer the quesstion.....we are waitin!! smiley
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by bitchcrafts: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
No sah, I don't think everybody is pusssy starved like u. grin How about that?
obontami:

You think everybody is pusssy starved like you ??
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

sweeery plis answer the quesstion.....we are waitin!! smiley

grin

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by bentlywills(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Lol, I'd like to see the size of the nose on the female clown that'll answer THIS question with honesty.

Makes sign of the cross grin
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by smellingmenses: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
you missed the annual fighter jets parade in Durban...

BrideOfDracula:

Oops grin
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by obontami: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
bitchcrafts:
No sah, I don't think everybody is pusssy starved like u. grin How about that?

Gerrarra here my friend
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oooh wink
That look.....Is it me or its suddenly hot in here wink
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

That look.....Is it me or its suddenly hot in here wink

Lol, is that your belt buckle or are you just happy to see me? wink
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, is that your belt buckle or are you just happy to see me? wink
Hahaha why dont you tell me....tell me whst U see
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahaha why dont you tell me....tell me whst U see

A thick, hard & sturdy....belt buckle grin
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

A thick, hard & sturdy....belt buckle grin
Ha!
Then Id best leave before things get outta hand

Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:

Ha!
Then Id best leave before things get outta hand

LMAO
Re: Ladies,on The Ratio Of 1-10 How Deep Are Your Pusssies. by theimmortals(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

See this one........my index finger can't even enter your cli*ct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seeee Watermelon:o / How Can I Inform My Wife That I Need Another Wife / Who Should I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.