Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery (24721 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Lastine: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why you dy cry here, write an open letter to the secretariat of PDP for Abuja now or private Mali ekweremadu... Yeye child.. Na wretched people like you dy pray
Mackson01:
Back to the sender in Jesus name. Every gang up against BUHARI I scatter by fire. How you go happy make Buhari dey alive wen he collect all the loot 4 your hand. God punish all una PDP . Pdp Die by fire
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is it not too early for this pdp.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Mylove55(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
ganisucks:

Ekweremadu, just pray, leave politics for now.
endtime prayer, prayer from corrupt mouth
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by misscall247: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
He sld b alive to continue wit his woaful administration.......who he won die leave m 4m
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by macino1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:
Wa'heena Jundana Lahumuligalibuna for Sai Baba.

PDP should go die somewhere, every of your plan is dead on arrival. You brought Boko Haram to Milk our treasury, we voted you out of power only for you to come up again with NDA to cripple our economy.

The Supreme power will shame you all. Never again will PDP rule us.

Nothing will happen to President Buhari, Sai Baba will live long to bring the positive Change we have voted for.

Sai Baba till 2023 Incha Allah.

You are saying this because you weren't among those thousands of people who got out of job across various sectors especially the banks, etc. I can't stop seeing the hot tears of someone who got sacked in the bank when I went for transactions. With PDP, Nigerians were suffering from unemployment, underemployed, insecurity, power failure, lack of good water, etc APC just succeeded in multiplying those by 10 and added inflation.

PDP and APC are bad dream for Nigeria. . .Sometimes, I wonder if God Himself hasn't abandoned Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by uzolexis(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Country of comedians.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by IVORY2009(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
And people will claim that the PDP is not matured, and are only out to frustrate the government.

lol you are 100% correct, when was the last time APC as a party prayed for PDP or one of its own? never on fight fight fighttttttt
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Mentcee(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:

PDP should go die somewhere, every of your plan is dead on arrival. You brought Boko Haram to Milk our treasury, we voted you out of power only for you to come up again with NDA to cripple our economy.

Nothing will happen to President Buhari, Sai Baba will live long to bring the positive Change we have voted for.

Methinks you are not normal.
Get well bro.

1 Like

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by petekayo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:

In ur widest dream
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Mylove55(f): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ehiaguinanjohn:
Is it not too early for this pdp.
yea! their foolishness is too early
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by kinibigdeal(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
And people will claim that the PDP is not matured, and are only out to frustrate the government.

Tinubu led APC will rather invite an Ifa priest from ogbomosho to pray he never recover if it was to be PDP.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
uzolexis:
Country of comedians.
grin grin grin

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Pyno30: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Pyno30: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kullant:
grin grin grin
APC refuse to die in the hands of people like you.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by wiseoneking: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:

You always sound like the first three and last alphabet of your name.MADridGUY.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am feeling their pains too cos I know what its means to loss your source of income.

macino1:

You are saying this because you weren't among those thousands of people who got out of job across various sectors especially the banks, etc. I can't stop seeing the hot tears of someone who got sacked in the bank when I went for transactions. With PDP, Nigerians were suffering from unemployment, underemployed, insecurity, power failure, lack of good water, etc APC just succeeded in multiplying those by 10 and added inflation.

PDP and APC are bad dream for Nigeria. . .Sometimes, I wonder if God Himself hasn't abandoned Nigeria.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by anwe: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
madridguy:

"War against boko Haram is war against the north" who said this ? Was it PDP ?

Who built all the almagirin schools,university etc; in the north ? Was it not PDP that wanted your people educated ? And you say boko haram. What had happened to all the almagirin schools ? Wasted oil money ? And you still have the mouth to talk.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by amtaken(f): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Matthew 5:44 says:

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;".

Thank you PDP for praying for that man.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by amtaken(f): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
You need some education no matter how little. Trust me you won't regret it. Thank me later.

madridguy:

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Rexyl(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
I can see pdp playing maturity with strategy! anyway all is well! may pmb receive healing so that he can deliver as promised. nobody is custodian of exalted position.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by goodforsomthing: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
This P D P they crazy, one minute pray is for the dead.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by ever811(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
and how are we sure its from there hearts?
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
if your promise as a party is to produce the next president come 2019 then I have nothing to fear as we all know how terrible you are at keeping promises.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by tarekamos: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Keep quiet, that prayer na political eye service prayer. Which love dey between Ikeremadu and Buhari? You be small boy for politics? HOW CAN PDP BE PRAYING FOR A MAN THAT IS DEALING WITH IT AND ITS MEMBERS? WHICH KIND PRAYER BE THAT? NA EYE SERVICE PRAYER I BEG.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by mescan(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
What goes up must surely come down
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Diamondcrown97(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why is it that the youth of this generation is truly a waste? You are all here commenting instead of taking actions.. The so called buhari despite allocation huge amount of money for medical care to President Villa or whatever. Can still go abroad for treatment... Yet the Best the youth can do is make online protest.... When have you ever seen or heard that Obama, or even #ghana president is here in Nigeria for treatment..... I am so sorry for this generation and this country as a whole.. I believe God himself is regretting for creating this country
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Abba5800: 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
See how this guy is talking mutually, not like fayose who barks around always.he criticized A PC in understandable manner
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Abba5800: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
See how this guy is talking matualy not like fayose who barks around always.he criticized A PC in understandable manner
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by southpole: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
A goat praying for a lion to get well...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Faces Uphill Task At Tribunal, Says Agbakoba / President Tinubu Appoints Aderinsola Abiola As Senior Special Assistant / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu's 82nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.