Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery (24722 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Buhari, Others Pray For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery At Friday Jumat / Zambian Lady Wishes President Buhari Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
SMH.... You wey never know whether you go see that year. Better pray to that same God to spare your life to see and make it beyond that year. I think you yourself needs your own prayer more. Mtcheew

benedictnsi:

[size=14pt] @ bolded..... Bros trust me, I go use my hand do fasting and prayer against anything weh go ever make an old, fuddy-duddy, antiquity, archival, clueless, dullarrd or confused person to be our president again......

I don't care from which part of the country whether North, south, East or West.........

How long will Nigerians suffer before we get a good or competent president If you love Buhari like others, say it and keep going...

And if you love Nigeria, NEVER wish them a president like PMB till 2023 [/size]

#still_praying_for_him_to_get_well_soon
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Pavarottii(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Noise as usual cool

I no sure say that guy Don graduate from school, talk less of to get job. He stiill collects stipends from his parents. That's why we such behavior from him.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by fortunechy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
osikwa ha n'obi??
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Lastine: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why you mumu like this Abeg, who born you?
Femich18:
Nice one....Sure most of us want the president to suceed except for some few that wants him to fail due to their hatred for his tribe or his Integrity. But by Gods grace they shall all be shamed
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Sammyblaq(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Negodi... This is like a joke. Praying without saying AMEN at last. The praying exercise is political. Trust me.
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by Dicksonnadi: 2:32am On Jun 08, 2016
madridguy:
Wa'heena Jundana Lahumuligalibuna for Sai Baba.

PDP should go die somewhere, every of your plan is dead on arrival. You brought Boko Haram to Milk our treasury, we voted you out of power only for you to come up again with NDA to cripple our economy.

The Supreme power will shame you all. Never again will PDP rule us.

Nothing will happen to President Buhari, Sai Baba will live long to bring the positive Change we have voted for.

Sai Baba till 2023 Incha Allah.

shame shame shame!!!!! SHAME!!!!
Very soon you blame pdp for ur nt thinking straight .if i wr u i wl think of hw to help Nigeria in my own little way.
COMPLAINANT
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by barcelona007(f): 2:50am On Jun 08, 2016
madridguy:
Wa'heena Jundana Lahumuligalibuna for Sai Baba.

PDP should go die somewhere, every of your plan is dead on arrival. You brought Boko Haram to Milk our treasury, we voted you out of power only for you to come up again with NDA to cripple our economy.

The Supreme power will shame you all. Never again will PDP rule us.

Nothing will happen to President Buhari, Sai Baba will live long to bring the positive Change we have voted for.

Sai Baba till 2023 Incha Allah.
your opinion
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by ikdaddy01(m): 2:53am On Jun 08, 2016
madridguy:

Sai Baba till 2023[s][/s] .
Na YOkE abi?
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by ezinnajacob(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2016
May d gud God of abraham hear ur prayers
Re: PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery by colli247(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
And people will claim that the PDP is not matured, and are only out to frustrate the government.
don,t mind useless propaganders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" / Accidental Discharge Kills 2 Soldiers During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.