Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (46038 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / U.S. Expresses Concern Over Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Omotall(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
well noted ,next pls
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by sexybrooke: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
greed ? Se/ss has been feeding the southwest since the time of moses and you call that greed ,a yoruba man ll sell land and still come to collect annual land rents and u call that what ?generosity and prudence ? My goodness this guys are jokers........ok lagos and ondo has oil now I pray danjuma ,shell,atiku,buhari,and other multinationals ll come have over 90% of the oil wells leaving the rest for you southwasterner nonsense,pot calling kettle black

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by xmich(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
G
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by youngwarlocks: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
okay
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by ifenes(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
Can someone please tell US government that Buhari is an illiterate and a dullard

Your President is a dullard right?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by StepTwo: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
cckris:
How this one manage concern America?

Them support Buhari against Jonathan, refuse to SELL guns to fight Boko Haram. Abi Na America them get Boko?

When Buhari come win election, America them still no gree give'm loans to take hold body till things improve.

Americans bad, especially this Obama.

bros, no blame Obama oo

America no be like Nigeria wei na president d call all d shots.

dem get due process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by houstonia(m): 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!

Exactly when you guys stop picking on one regional mineral resource. Dislodge from the Niger Delta and see if violence with continue. You can't judge us until you grant our request.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by chukwukadibia10: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
The birth place of devil has spoken grin
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
StepTwo:
Press release
June 7, 2016

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile/pr_06072016.html
I'm still waiting for the NDA June 7'th special.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by chrisdstar: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
gerrarahia mehn.looking up to d sky now,guess yu knw y,cant just wait!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by 1God: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Don't mind them o, there own nah GIVE&TAKE
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by wellmax(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
Let's hope the destroyers of pipelines would heed this good advice.

An illiterate is your president, live with it. He's 74, you are not even 30 yet. You have and will never live to be an ordinary 'class monitor'.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

I wish u could talk to him like diz wen he was appointing only his brothers claiming that he will bring change which is so far. I think he's abroad now treating ear infection meanwhile b4 he was elected, he promised to stop all doz abroad medical trip by developing our health sector, is dat also far from the truth?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Calmwaters(m): 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Just here 2 read comments
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
Can someone please tell US government that Buhari is an illiterate and a dullard
yet he remains your president. Deal with that.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by ripbubu: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
temptnow:
check d history of america they wil always put a dulard in power sum 1 they can manipulate that why iran kicked them out ..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Pyno30: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Calmwaters:
Just here 2 read comments
and you finally comment.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
greed ? Se/ss has been feeding the southwest since the time of moses and you call that greed ,a yoruba man ll sell land and still come to collect annual land rents and u call that what ?generosity and prudence ? My goodness this guys are jokers........ok lagos and ondo has oil now I pray danjuma ,shell,atiku,buhari,and other multinationals ll come have over 90% of the oil wells leaving the rest for you southwasterner nonsense,pot calling kettle black
When are you people going to stop attaching SE to the SS? Can you stand alone or must you cling to minorities because of oil? When has the SE fed the SW? You guys keep acting as of you are not among the majority tribes that enjoy the resources of the SS.

Ask yourself, how many drops of oil do you have in the SE? Not even up to what ondo has.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by mescan(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
America leave Nigeria alone oo
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
chrisdstar:
gerrarahia mehn.looking up to d sky now,guess yu knw y,cant just wait!
Are you seriously waiting to spot an NDA missile in the sky?

grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by omolola15(m): 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:

We've been surviving without the oil for long. And I'm sure we won't leave our jobs to go and be fighting for 1 useless oil. Oil has been in ondo for quite a while now and you won't hear ondo militants. We don't depend on oil. If it's in our region it'll be an added advantage. Not our daily bread.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
When are you people going to stop attaching SE to the SS? Can you stand alone or must you cling to minorities because of oil? When has the SE fed the SW? You guys keep acting as of you are not among the majority tribes that enjoy the resources of the SS.

Ask yourself, how many drops of oil do you have in the SE? Not even up to what ondo has.

SE is SS since d time before Nigeria, no amount of ur north and sW politics can break dat fact dear. deal wit it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Ahasco(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Sweetlemon post=46364918]
When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba![/quote

The point has already been made, so beerit.]
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I tell una sey US dey come. When you the dreaded statement: "All parties must work together" like Libya, No sey Nigeria own don finish be that!

I Pray ooo
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Calmwaters(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pyno30:
and you finally comment.
U dey wait make I comment ni
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
liveshady:

SE is SS since d time before Nigeria, no amount of ur north and sW politics can break dat fact dear. deal wit it
wetin concern irhobo, itshekiri, ijaw, calabar and isoko with IGBO?

you have never been one. If you can blame lord lugard for lumping us all together, rejecting the union, then you should as well reject the union he created by lumping the minorities with the igbos in the old Eastern region.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
omolola15:

We've been surviving without the oil for long. And I'm sure we won't leave our jobs to go and be fighting for 1 useless oil. Oil has been in ondo for quite a while now and you won't hear ondo militants. We don't depend on oil. If it's in our region it'll be an added advantage. Not our daily bread.

SW ar confused cowards forming they ar d only ones dat love Nigeria
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by maxti: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I tell una sey US dey come. When you the dreaded statement: "All parties must work together" like Libya, No sey Nigeria own don finish be that!

Loooool! Guy you no well o! grin
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by FrancisIgya: 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Those who post trash in the name of freedom of speech to insult Buhari are missing the point. Their insults cannot remove him from power or creat Biafra or Niger Delta Republics. The war songs they sing each day is nothing but wishful thinking Let them ask their parents or grandparents how Kwarshioko ended the Biafran dream before they rush us into another civil war.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by passionate88: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
Let's hope the destroyers of pipelines would heed this good advice.
when the presidiot categorized a portion of his people as 5% where were you? Now that the so called 5% are replying him you now want them to heed good advice! Thank you. Let the federal government keep sending soldiers to the South
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
wetin concern irhobo, itshekiri, ijaw, calabar and isoko with IGBO?

you have never been one. If you can blame lord lugard for lumping us all together, rejecting the union, then you should as well reject the union he created by lumping the minorities with the igbos in the old Eastern region.

even if it happens, se can always stand out without ss wit all dia oil, se has oil too. unlike u northerners n sw who has been dealing wit the fear of letting the ss and se go. y I laf at North and sw is dat u dnt I understand d natural love and unity ss and se share wen it comes to secession talks. jst let them go peacefully and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.