Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence (46025 Views)

Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / U.S. Expresses Concern Over Niger Delta Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by opribo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Violence and terrorism has to stay....
as long as it has become a lucrative business,
as long as there are jobless youths ready to the quick money,
as long as injustice continue to thrive in Nigeria,
as long as the North continue to cling on to power without the letting go,
as long as youths are denied the right to lead this nation,
as long as inequality continue to thrive,
as long as government keep romancing with the perpetrators for political gains,
as long as they keep getting worldwide attention,
as long as their paymasters are untouchables,
as long as the poor of the country are neglected,
as long as Christians and Muslims continue to see God from different views,
as long as the western world continue to oppress, and meddle into affairs of other nations for the selfish interest,
as long as government officials continue to steal without anybody to catch them,
as long as mediocrity is celebrated over excellence,
as long as double standards are encouraged in the country,
as long as public institutions are destroyed only to promote selfish private institutions,
as long as incompetent and quacks fill our public offices at the expense of our collective common good.
as long as those who have nothing continue to obtain the natural resource of the bonafide owners without developing their land and paying royalties.
as long as....to be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by manbuchai: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sheggy13:

Shut that trap you call mouth. Who are you in the SE feeding? This your attache by force is getting stale...oil in the SE is very insignificant that my LGA in Ondo state, Ilaje has more oil deposits than the whole of the SE regio; good thing Lagos would start exploring soon, so why this stupid talk of you in the SE feeding the SW..The SS that own the bulk of the oil don't go bragging around everywhere that they feed people. It's you insignificant lots that won't allow us hear word on NL everyday.
Why are you pained because of se/ss collabo,have you been to that regoon before?if the southwest can ally with their brothers in the north .The Se /ss can ally together to achieve their aim too.More over they were east central state before una come with una divide and rule to thief oil.Guys are wiser now,eyes don open well well.Yes!we must form allies to trash our foes.USA and Britiain are allies too

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by sexybrooke: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mugu, it's hightime you learnt geography and Nigerian history. Ilaje is chiefly a Yoruboid tribe and we've got abundant oil deposits in our land. We didn't wait for Obj to appropriate it to us. I guess when Lagos starts full blown exploration soon, fools like you will say It is Buhari that dashed them oil from the SE..mumu
who's this sickle abeh swerve comot the chimpanzee gave yall that land and soon it ll be taken back and how cups of crude does lagos produce that's if @ all lagos produces oil leave that your brown roof and travel you say osun's poverty is really down playing on your sense of reasoning
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by thaoriginator: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:

Your reply smells like poo..over wailing is not good for you.
abeg don't mind that richydos guy abi na richydull sef... I can feel the hatred, grieve, defeat, anger and sorrow in his wailing.. Let him keep wailing.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Okeycima: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
vanbonattel:

Until fuel sells for N87 which Jonathan sold it. All your argument against him is meant for LAWMA
oga read my post again and know if am for Goodluck or not
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by vikyno(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:

Avenger avenger avenger.....
Anyway,...
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's
magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not
magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so
Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari# let the
haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting
and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a
year. Yeye.

Typical of an Amala and Ewedu types. I won't be surprised if u live within Aregbesola's jurisdiction. The same rhetorics APC used to deceive the gullible ones is what you are still hanging on, after the truth
about Bubu and his party has been revealed.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by omolola15(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
no oil in yoruba land simple the oil belongs to the ijaws and soonest they ll reclaim it

Alagba if you want the oil come and collect it. And maybe you should check the map again. And tell me how the AJE oil field in Lagos take belong to the ijaws as you claimed.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by manbuchai: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pyno30:
if you are not in Nigeria or not a Nigerian, don't comment about their Buhari. Deal with your personal problem.
That name Nigeria gives me goose pimples! A country where an innocent woman lost her life/head from muslems in the north and went jubilating with a human head on the street.There is no sane person that would want to share a country with such savages

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Kingspin(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
Your on your own, Nigeria is not one.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Richydos(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
thaoriginator:
abeg don't mind that richydos guy abi na richydull sef... I can feel the hatred, grieve, defeat, anger and sorrow in his wailing.. Let him keep wailing.
Lolzzzzz last time I checked no bill has been passed against foolishness, thus your right to remain a fool is still very much valid... Enjoy it
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by 400billionman: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
cckris:
How this one manage concern America?

Them support Buhari against Jonathan, refuse to SELL guns to fight Boko Haram. Abi Na America them get Boko?

When Buhari come win election, America them still no gree give'm loans to take hold body till things improve.

Americans bad, especially this Obama.

APC used America.

But Booharry doesnt know America cannot help him beyond that. Supremacists dont help people attain freedom or greatness.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by 400billionman: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!

Oh, just the way we heard that " Stealing is not corruption "..

Haha.

Nah turn by turn.

Even Cameron made a gaffe of " Fantastically corrupt " and wanted to take back his words later..
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by excel101(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
druboon404:

Avenger avenger avenger.....
Anyway,...
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for
merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's
magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not
magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so
Nigerians let's be patient.......
#IStandWithBuhari# let the
haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting
and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix it in a
year. Yeye.
then you Shut your trap and wait for the change you voted for.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by blackmatter007: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
When are you people going to stop attaching SE to the SS? Can you stand alone or must you cling to minorities because of oil? When has the SE fed the SW? You guys keep acting as of you are not among the majority tribes that enjoy the resources of the SS.

Ask yourself, how many drops of oil do you have in the SE? Not even up to what ondo has.

You wanna know why? Because 40% of the indigenous people in SS are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by druboon404: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
excel101:
then you Shut your trap and wait for the change you voted for.
I won't..you are wailing too much these days..Don't you think it is high time you saw a Doctor?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by temptnow: 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
thaoriginator:
Ode leleyi sha... .. Wanan mungun wawa neundecided
usu rankwa otu nnegi

1 Like

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Ivegotsolutions(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
leave them. They are people who keep fooling themselves thinking they are fooling others. Their inability to stand by the truth is the reason they are always confused and supporting evil things that end up failing them. It is as a result of hate and greed. From biafra, to IPOB, to PDP, to GEJ and now NDA. They always fail and will continue to fail till the moment they realise that greed is their major problem. All they know how to do now is shout 5% as an excuse for their hatred. Didn't GEJ say worse things about the Yoruba's e.g amala and ewedu party, motor park touts etc? Did that make the yorubas hate him the way the igbos hate buhari? Did that make them support Boko Haram and all that was meant to undermine the government and Nigeria?
Just look at yourself!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by blackmatter007: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
wetin concern irhobo, itshekiri, ijaw, calabar and isoko with IGBO?

you have never been one. If you can blame lord lugard for lumping us all together, rejecting the union, then you should as well reject the union he created by lumping the minorities with the igbos in the old Eastern region.

You Stylishly left out the igbo sub groups, whether you like it or not SS and SE are one!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by agrovick(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

There is no greater disappointment than a father witnessing a child unable to make sensible statement on attaining adulthood.
Jesu Kristi
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by rhektor(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I tell una sey US dey come. When you hear the dreaded statement: "All parties must work together" like Libya, No sey Nigeria own don finish be that!

Do you think with your anus?
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by blackmatter007: 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
OROSUNBOLB:

Are you serious? This is highly doubtful dear considering what we all know about each ethnic nationality in the region. Agreed, you have a common enemy in Buhari and his party,Apc now but that does not equate SE to SS. Trust me, Igbo will never be accommodated or welcome in the South south. It is a fact.

Don't forget also,there are some ethnic groups in the south south with a very strong cultural affiliation with the Yoruba. South-south situation is more complex than you may want to admit. They (south south people) won't form Biafra with Igbo, never!

Sorry you are only day dreaming FYI, delta rivers, cross rivers and akwa ibom are pro igbo anyday any time.
And pls stop being jealousy and making it very obvious.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by ripbubu: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
I tell una sey US dey come. When you hear the dreaded statement: "All parties must work together" like Libya, No sey Nigeria own don finish be that!
america knows that there is nothing like one nigeria ..we are not one ..we dont want to be part of people that behead otherz
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by ripbubu: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kingspin:
Your on your own, Nigeria is not one.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by ripbubu: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
manbuchai:

That name Nigeria gives me goose pimples! A country where an innocent woman lost her life/head from muslems in the north and went jubilating with a human head on the street.There is no sane person that would want to share a country with such savages
even sum muslims dont want to be part of that group that kills pple in d name of allah
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by columbus007(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
englishmart:
forget USA. Them be thieves
bros you sabi,dem be ole-nla cheesy
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
that is the world power speaking.
When the Lion roars all other animals must shiver
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by poseidon12: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

When will you guys learn to stop picking just one sentence from a whole speech and exaggerating everything this man says.
I watched that video it's nothing like the way the media reported it. It was just a phrase from a full sentence. Haba!

Ok, why not tell us what he really said. Stop defending the indefensible. Buhari, as president, was foolish to make that statement, openly and proudly announcing to the world that he will discriminate against those that did not vote for him.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by compoundd: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
[size=28pt]publication like this from the US embassy only increase terrorism in Nigeria. Because Niger delta is not an accepted term under the laws of Nigeria.

It encouraged act of terrorism against USA interest in the Oil sector, like chervron, mobil, and shell because the people read wrong meaning to it, and they go blow up pipeline.

There is no region or zone call niger delta or south south or 6 zones under nigeria laws. they are act of terrorism

because you people can not talk about niger delta or south south or 6 zones. It is illegal under the nigeria law to do so.

It is considered an act of treason.

there is nothing call niger delta, have you ever heard of southern nigeria parliament before in your history. No.

the eastern tried to break away from the north, which is what lead to the civil war.

this so activist are destroying pipeline worth billions of dollars. Nobody should be encouraging this terrorist act any more. To give them money, means they will have so much money to blow up more pipeline and that was what you saw, under goodluck jonathan, where he was paying terrorist large sum of money.

Goodluck Jonathan act of paying this terrorist is responsible for increase in terror. he was funding terrorism. His act was encouraging terrorism and terrorist. niger delta militant are terrorist. Nobody should encourage them

That why it is important to remove the local government , to reduce the act of terrorism. because 774 account will be closed which could be source of terrorism. each of the local government get about $10million which would be use to fund terrorism by removing them and using the funds to fund education. and handover the local government Secretariat to the police and military. You are basically reducing terrorism.

Companies like chevron, mobil and shell are losing money from this, and the USA embassy should not be making any statement which encourage terrorism or been seen directly or indirectly so support act of terrorism

The people of the area do not want to be called niger delta, which is responsible for empty stadium in football stadium. as a sign of protest of people calling them niger delta.

It is important to note that nigeria have state and reference should be made to the state considered , not a vague area , which does not exist under law. but more an imagination of terrorist. Which call themself niger delta militant.
[/size]

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Gkemz: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
What a hypocrisy. US preaches peaceful conflict resolution as if they really care about democracy notwithstanding that they gave a tyrant or military dictator their full support that helped him defeat Goodluck in the last general election.
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Rossburg(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Meanwhile, the Niger Delta Avengers don set

Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Deepfreezer(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2016
This thread stinks of ZOMBIES. damnn.!!!
Re: U.S. Statement Of Concern On Niger Delta Violence by Kennydoc(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

You have no point at all.
What did GEJ say about Yorubas really? Amala and ewedu party... Was it GEJ that said it or PDP members during their rally in Anambra against APC?
Did GEJ call Yorubas motor park touts? Was it not a statement that was personally directed to Obj?
GEJ appointed several people from all geopolitical zones into positions, even people from the North West that almost didn't vote for him. Now, how many people from the South East has Buhari appointed, except for ministerial appointment in which all states had to be represented based on the constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Immigration Probes Organ Donor’s Passport / Aisha Wakil Wanted By The Nigerian Army (photos) / Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.